The Punisher (1)

Lukehero

Bloodshot (7)

Shadow Man (1)

Nijak (1)

Katara (1)

Toph (2)

Rules

• Everyone is in character, and team work is a factor.
  • Death or KO matches. No BFR.
  • Standard Gear is just that, Standard. Anything they used more than twice, and have access to currently is standard. Vehicles are limited to Bikes, or Horses.
  • All characters are current. Unless a current character is Overpowered or Depowered from their norm. Example, Hellverine was Overpowered, and Cornellverine is Depowered. So we stick to average Wolverine.
  • Psychics and Soul Manipulators will play a role, but can only dominate mentally one person at a time. They can also affect a whole group as well with mental illusions, or mental pains. They cannot however mind rape a group, or mentally/soul KO anyone.
  • Teledismemberment is not allowed. No reality warping or time manipulation. Cannot Summon anything larger than a building.
  • Characters over Hypersonic are limited to Hypersonic. Most of these characters are arguable of being Hypersonic plus by some feats, and not by others. So just hypersonic (Mach 5) is the ruling.
  • Every Team will have access to Wiki info on opponents.
  • Two Weeks till votes.

Battle Field

Top Team starts far right, Bottom Team starts far left.

No Caption Provided

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry, I'll jump on this in one min Lukehero.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonez_

Alright, let's get this show on the road!

Captain America

Steve Rogers was a frail young man who took an experimental serum, the Super Soldier Serum, and transformed himself into a physically enhanced human that is at and beyond physical human perfection.

Gear

• Vibranium alloy shield (Practically indestructible)
  • Lightweight duralumin scale armor (Fire resistant, bullet proof)
  • A pistol
  • Smoke bombs
  • His motorcycle

Durability / Advanced healing

His durability is so insane that he takes beatings from Namor (80 ton) and is fine the next panel due to his enhanced healing. He also tanks getting ragdolled down a building and survives an electrocution that would otherwise be lethal. So his blunt damage soak is pretty impressive.

But his stabbing protection isn't shabby either, as a vamp hurt their teeth on his armor and doesn't even leave a dent.

Fighting ability

He takes down Rhino (100 ton), Beast (5-10 ton), and 2 super soldiers without much difficulty. Plus you can see how hard this bad boy really hits as he smacks Iron Man senseless.

All in all, Cap is a physical menace on my team and will surely be putting some of your members in their place.

Aang

Aang is the Avatar, a controller of all four elements (Earth, fire, water, and air) as opposed to everyone else controlling either one or none of them.

His story is practically the same as Captain America's so I won't waste my time. lol.

Gear

• A staff made by a mechanist and his son. It can turn into a glider that can help him fly with the inclusion of air bending.
  • A bison whistle.

I'll just post videos of Aang for his entire section.

Loading Video...

He humiliates Toph while holding back tremendously. He does this because he uses airbending to stay afloat in the air and Toph can only see things connected to the Earth by vibrations in the air. During the fight Aang won't be so nice.

Loading Video...

Gusts of air so powerful that they blow people straight through wood houses. You can also see how hard it is to actually hit this guy.

Loading Video...

This showcases how much of a bamf Aang is in fighting skill. ^^^

Loading Video...

Last one for now. This pretty much shows a bunch of his skills.

Ignore the parts where he goes into the Avatar State since that mode is banned, and ignore all of his firebending as it is severely amped in this fight. I just wanted to show you how he can take bending away, his large scale earth bending, and his speed and mobility.

So that's Aang for ya.

The Punisher

Frank Castle is a war veteran of the U.S. military, and is a master of martial arts, stealth tactics, guerilla warfare, and a wide variety of weapons.

Gear

• Every f#cking gun ever made
  • An M16 Assault rifle
  • Some standard hand gun
  • A rocket launcher
  • Frag grenades
  • Bullet proof vest
  • Combat knives
  • A military grade shotgun
  • A sub machine gun

Forgive me as I'm not much of a gun guy. ^^^

Marksmanship

The marksmanship of Frank is insanely underrated. He anticipates the movements of people and is able to land a shot on them despite them being avid bullet timers. He also shot the web shooters off of a moving Spidey, so there goes any equipment your team decides to hold.

Fighting capability

Little snippets of fighting h2h. He is a very competent fighter who has beaten or given an even fight to the likes of Black Widow, Daredevil, and Moon Knight.

But Frank obviously won't be going in for h2h. I'm just saying he's fully capable if it comes to that.

Master Chief

My MVP right here baby.

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a SPARTAN-II commando of the UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command who became one of the most important UNSC heroes during the Human Covenant War. With nearly thirty years of active duty he has become one of the most decorated war veterans in the UNSC.

He is an insanely enhanced human.

Gear

Durability of the MJOLNIR armor

Bullets bounce off the energy shields, the armor has survived falling from orbit without any trouble, and Chief has even taken plasma blasts.

Strength

Chief can easily flip over 3 ton Warthogs.

Speed

Dodges plasma fire, outruns machine gun fire from a warship, and runs half a kilometer in 17 seconds.

My strategy

My team has perfect teamwork, so everyone will comply.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

First thing that happens is that Captain America uses his smoke bombs and Aang airbends the smoke around them, blinding your team.

Next Aang uses his Bison Whistle to summon Appa "Cannot summon anything larger than a building" Appa isn't as big as a building.

While everyone is on Appa, soaring above your team which is blinded in smoke, The Punisher uses his rocket launcher to decimate your team.

Game over.

@cdiddyman911@lukehero Everything seem OK?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@jonez120: OK Uhh LOL. Why did @cdiddyman911 never tag us or PM us about this? LOLZ. :p Alright, I'll respond. I didn't even know if this thing was still going on.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lukehero said:

@jonez120: OK Uhh LOL. Why did @cdiddyman911 never tag us or PM us about this? LOLZ. :p Alright, I'll respond. I didn't even know if this thing was still going on.

I called out everyone in the other thread saying matches were up...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120: OK I don't mean this as an insult. Before we even get into the debate, you're plan is ridiculous. Morals are on in this tournament & everyone is still in character.

Aang (2)

Master Chief (5)

Captain America (2)

The Punisher (1)

First thing that happens is that Captain America uses his smoke bombs and Aang airbends the smoke around them, blinding your team.

Next Aang uses his Bison Whistle to summon Appa "Cannot summon anything larger than a building" Appa isn't as big as a building.

While everyone is on Appa, soaring above your team which is blinded in smoke, The Punisher uses his rocket launcher to decimate your team.

Aang is a pacifist, LOLZ. In one of the videos you showed he even says the words to Toph "I don't wanna fight you." Now Aang is going to let the Punisher MURDER his two friends???

The Punisher & Captain America killing KIDS? BAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAA. You need to go back to the drawing board. Perfect Teamwork means everyone gets along & can ignore old rivalries. It doesn't mean your team loses it's morals & jumps out of character. Even MC would not murder children. I'll post my character intros & strategy later.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jonez120: OK I don't mean this as an insult. Before we even get into the debate, you're plan is ridiculous. Morals are on in this tournament & everyone is still in character.

Aang (2)

Master Chief (5)

Captain America (2)

The Punisher (1)

Aang is a pacifist, LOLZ. In one of the videos you showed he even says the words to Toph "I don't wanna fight you." Now Aang is going to let the Punisher MURDER his two friends???

The Punisher & Captain America killing KIDS? BAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAA. You need to go back to the drawing board. Perfect Teamwork means everyone gets along & can ignore old rivalries. It doesn't mean your team loses it's morals & jumps out of character. Even MC would not murder children. I'll post my character intros & strategy later.

You are correct

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonez120: @cdiddyman911: Usually I would auto win in this situation because you're not allowed to change your plan in a tourney, but I'm going to assume you had no idea morals were on. So, you can edit your plan, or delete and make a fresh post. I'll post my stuff later today.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonez_

@lukehero: Oh yeah, I got a bit carried away at the last part and forgot it was in character LOL!

Fine he won't blow up the children.... But the rest of that plan will remain intact.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

@lukehero: Oh yeah, I got a bit carried away at the last part and forgot it was in character LOL!

Fine he won't blow up the children.... But the rest of that plan will remain intact.

You cant just say that. Make a new strategy.....or suffer the consequences

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Geesh, sorry. I said I would change it.

I'm sort of busy right now though so I can't really make a new anything yet.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

I'm sort of busy right now though so I can't really make a new anything yet.

LOL, not trying to be rude, just to be a menacing judge. MUHAHAHA!!!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is it allowed to point out any information that was given wrong by the participants? ..

hmm.. well .. i think it's the other players job right? :D

@cdiddyman911:
u didn't tagged me in that original thread either.. i just saw my match up thread by pure luck and posted my team's info .. but the other guy haven't replied yet.. and now it's so far back that i lost it :D

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

is it allowed to point out any information that was given wrong by the participants? ..

hmm.. well .. i think it's the other players job right? :D

@cdiddyman911:

u didn't tagged me in that original thread either.. i just saw my match up thread by pure luck and posted my team's info .. but the other guy haven't replied yet.. and now it's so far back that i lost it :D

I'll do something about that then :)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jonez120: @cdiddyman911: Usually I would auto win in this situation because you're not allowed to change your plan in a tourney, but I'm going to assume you had no idea morals were on. So, you can edit your plan, or delete and make a fresh post. I'll post my stuff later today.

You wouldn't get an auto-win if your opponent posted something they couldn't do, that's an extreme reaction and people make mistakes all the time, they would be allowed to correct. They do lose a point for making the mistake though.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonez120:Also because we all get full wiki knowledge on our opponents, you may want to wait until I do my character intros before posting a strategy. It's not very Captain America like or Punisher like to go in without a solid plan. Not very MC like either. In fact in your original plan, you're not even describing what MC is doing? He is just sitting on the sidelines straight up chilling?

@cdiddyman911:
Hey am I allowed to use Beestings? Am I allowed to use the Harada Protocol. If not that's fine, Bloodshot has plenty of other tools to work with.

@dextersinister: Alright, thanks for the correction.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No beestings, everything else is alloeed though

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonez120: @cdiddyman911:

Alright, hopefully notifications are working right now.

Character Intro's:

Team Name: Valiant & Kids

Bloodshot(Composite): Team Leader

TEAM LEADER: Blood Shot

No Caption Provided

Nick Name: Psiot(Valiant Comics Version of Mutants) Killer

Experience:

• Years of military training
  • H2H Combat
  • Master Swordsman
  • Knows Every Form Of Martial Arts In The Word
  • Knows Every Form Of Military Strategy In The World
  • Espionage
  • Stealth
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Detective & Tracking Skills
  • Explosives
  • Marksmanship
  • Leadership Abilities
  • Hunting down & killing Psiots(Basically the Mutants of the Valiant Universe)
  • CIA
  • MI6
  • US Military
  • HARDCORPS
  • Project Rising Spirit
  • Secret Weapons

Base Powers:

• Nanites
  • Cyborg
  • Super Strength 5 Tons
  • Technopathy: Control over Machines, Electronics, & Computers
  • Shape Shifting
  • Night Vision
  • Body Control
  • Super Senses
  • Sonic Scream
  • Super Healing
  • Super Durability
  • Super Agility
  • Scanners & Detection
  • Invisibility
  • Can Not Be Scanned Or Mind Controlled
  • Spiritual Power Deflection

The Harada Protocol:

A set of systematic protocols designed to take down people with Telepathic Abilities. Made originally for Toyo Harada(an Omega Level Telepath & Telekinetic). As Mikep12 said I am allowed to be in control of all of Bloodshot's Protocols, this will be set for The Shadow.

Morals:

Willing to kill & follow orders. Period. For the sake of teamwork I'll leave he's personality on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just In Case If You Think He Won't Kill People While Working With Children. He has lead children into combat situations before. He's only crying, because that's that little girls super power, emotion control.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So, just because Toph & Katara are on the team, doesn't mean Bloodshot won't kill. Only person that we won't hurt is Aang.

Durability & Healing:

Bloodshot takes a hit from a missile and heals in mere moments. He gets shot up & hit with a large machete and takes it like a champ. He gets burned up by Flamingo and keeps fighting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bullets, Poisons, Gas: None of that works on Bloodshot:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot has 3 ways of amping his healing factor.

1. His Special Vitamins

No Caption Provided

2. Absorbing Inorganic Material

No Caption Provided

3. Just eating some meat, any kind of meat(WHAHAHAA)

No Caption Provided

Beware, Bloodshot's a biter :D

Bloodshot solves his Protein Problem & Reliance on Amino Acids To Heal From Major Damage: Conversation with his old Project Rising Spirit Boss, Simon Oreck.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Of Course He Takes The Cure.

Sonic Scream Is One Of His Base Powers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even with ear plugs, his ear plugs his ears bleed.

This is Blood Shot's Normal Super Strength

No Caption Provided

Ripping someone's head off is pretty strong. LOL.

Other Bloodshot Strength Feats:

Wrestles a Giant Alligator

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot is 6'5 & Stronger & Bigger than the Punisher or 616 Captain America

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot Bends Thick Pure Steel Prison Bars

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot Lifts up a moving Bulldozer

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot's Fighting Skill:

As I said, Bloodshot knows every form of Martial Arts, Sword-fighting techniques, and Military Strategy in the world due to his nanites downloading them to his brain.

No Caption Provided

Watch Bloodshot fight people on his same physical & skill level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He even has a special Katana made for himself.

Alright Let's Take A Look At His Nanites & What They Can Do

First of all, his nanites are a totally separate entity from himself. They even have a name "Johnny". Harada even separates the nanites from Bloodshot with a machine & prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot has this weird internal battle with his stolen nanites, the other nanties reabsorb the stolen ones. It makes Toyo Harada give up on the idea of ever using Bloodshot's Nanites.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The stuff in yellow is Johnny(The Nanites) talking to Bloodshot

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The nanites can even multitask and do multiple feats at once.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I will now cover the Harada Protocol:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's what Bloodshot will be doing to your team mates who get close to Bloodshot, he will spray nanites into their faces, infect them and kill them.

I don't think any of your team has TP or TK, so I'll just be using the nanite infection.

Last I want To Show Bloodshot's ability to deflect Spiritual Attacks

Bloodshot vs Sosa The Soul Eater

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Soul Eating > Soul Reading

None of your team has spiritual powers, but all the same. :D

Epic MC ROFL STOMP & ROCKET LAUNCHER FAIL:

He's a technopath so from right off the bat, I want to be clear. Master Chief is getting ROFL stomped. All Bloodshot has to do is turn off his gear or make him blow up. Also rocket launchers or as they are also called(Shoulder Missiles) still have electronic & often computerized ignition & guidance systems(for targeting). So the rocket launcher is getting simply turned off or blows up in the Punisher's face. Before you pull out the lame excuse of; "Chief's gear is alien, so BS can't control it." Think again, his successor Rai has the same abilities & nano blood as Bloodshot, and he is way in the future & dominates alien tech. Also Bloodshot has dominated Alien Tech before when he stomped X-O Manowar.

Bloodshot dominates electronics & machines. Period.

Pushes his enemy Rampage who is his physical equal into a garbage truck, turns it on with his powers & crunches him up.

Bloodshot can control, Bombs, Nuclear War Head, Airplanes, Robots, vehicles, Elevators; any tech, machines, or electronics your team has are useless.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He dominates a robot made by his Arch Enemy Ax. Ax even had prep time to make the Robot anti hacking. Ax is also a technopath himself. Bloodshot mentally overpowers him & jacks up his robot & fries him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot vs Ax's Robot

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot pulls off some other feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shape Shifting & Body control: He's body control gives complete control of his body & gives him a large number of crazy cool abilities.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot can transfer his nanites to another person

No Caption Provided

Does it in the old comics as well at an even higher level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot has several forms and ways of detecting & sensing everything around him.

No Caption Provided

Eye control gives him supervision & night-vision

No Caption Provided

Other Feats From Bloodshot's Incredible Super Senors

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Super Hearing to a ridiculous level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stealth Feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot hides from 200 well armed soldiers, then beats them all up without hurting them majorly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combat Speed & Agility Feats:

Dodges a Laser after it's been fired.

No Caption Provided

By the way, that's not a Fodder Guy, It's one of Bloodshot's main enemies Laws(Valiant Comic's Deadshot).

Dodging Gun Fire From Laws & Rampage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot is quite graceful & acrobatic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dodging a bullet after it's been fired, Al La Spiderman style

Alright Finally LOL. Let's move on to someone else.

Katara: Team Defense(Level 1), Team Medic & Aang Stopper(Part 1)

No Caption Provided

Aang is not attack the girl who becomes he's future wife(Not gonna happen).

No Caption Provided

Experience & Abilities

• Expert Water Bender
  • Healing Powers
  • Water Control
  • Blood Bending
  • Ice & Freeze Powers
  • Water Shields
  • Water Whips & Water Slicing

Let's check out what this girl can do. Roll that beautiful bean footage.

Yes, please watch all 8 mins, unless you are an Avatar expert & have already watched the show.

Loading Video...

Moving on.

Toph: Team Defense(Level 2) & Aang Stopper(Part 2)

No Caption Provided

Abilities & Experience

• Earth Bending Expert
  • Metal Bending
  • Earth Armor
  • Metal & Earth Shields
  • Metal & Earth Walls
  • Creating Holes
  • Earth & Metal Armor

Alright, let's check out what this girl can do. Role 2nd tape please. Yes watch all of it unless you are a Avatar expert.

Loading Video...

Next.

Shadowman(Composite): Team Defense(Level 3) & 2nd Team Medic

Abilities & Experience:

• Son of Erebus: The Lord of Chaos(Powerful Demon)
  • Super Strength 1-5 tons
  • Darkness Control
  • Teleportation
  • Darkness Manipulation
  • Fighting & Weapon Skills
  • Has the memories & experiences of all the Shadowmen before him
  • Magic
  • Shape Shifting
  • Soul Eating
  • Enchantments
  • Swordsman
  • Gun User
  • Mystic Senses
  • Raising Ghosts & Zombies
  • Necromancer
  • Sealing Evil Spirits
  • Lord of the Crossroads(Realm between The Living & The Dead)
  • Magic Energy Blasts
  • Magic Weapons
  • Healing Factor
  • Healing Powers
  • TP Resistance
  • Magic Protection

This is the more recent Shadowman, but keep in mind I am only using a mix between the Shadowmen with actual Superpowers(Composite Version).

No need to reinvent the wheel IMO. Work done by Fallschirmjager

To see the scans, just right click, then hit open in new tab.

Shadowman 01

1. Shadowman (Josiah) decapitates a dead spirit
  2. Shadowman (Josiah) uses an energy attack to defeat several dead spirits
  3. Shadowman (Josiah) gets stabbed in the gut and stabs Darque in the chest
  4. Jack's innate Shadowman powers activate
  5. Shadowman breaks his handcuffs and his gun shot wounds heal.

Shadowman 02

1. Shadowman punches straight through a demon's head
  2. Another exact same demon gets run over by a car (showcasing Shadowman's strength). Shadowman rips out a parasite (I think)
  3. Jack's wounds are completely healed after a night's sleep

Shadowman 03

1. Shadowman's scythe can attack shadows
  2. More of the Scythe pinning its own Shadow
  3. Jack accepts the mantle of Shadowman

Shadowman 04

1. Shadowman kills some more ghosts
  2. Shadowman AOE blasts the ghosts
  3. Shadowman heals Alyssa (implied to be near death)
  4. Shadowman stabs Mr Twist(A Powerful Demon)
  5. Shadowman decapitates Mr Twist, also displays some nice agility
  6. Shadowman cuts Mr Twist in half at the waist
  7. Shadowman uses ghosts to kill Mr Twist

Shadowman 05

1. Jack takes down a couple of thugs with his bare hands (no powers)
  2. Some of the origin of Shadowman

Shadowman 06

1. Shadowman can hide in shadows
  2. Throws a guy through a boarded up window
  3. Throws another guy by the neck at the wall and damages wall
  4. Attacks Baron
  5. Gets kicked through a stone wall and is fuzzy but fine

Shadowman 07

1. Grabs a shot gun at point blank and redirects it from hitting him
  2. Bends the shotgun in half

Shadowman 08

1. Surprises Baron and tackles him
  2. Teleports himself and Baron to the Deadside
  3. Fighting some ghosts/ghouls/monster - slicing one in half.
  4. Cool looking pose :P
  5. His wounds from earlier healed in 2 pages

Shadowman 09

1. Shadowman rips off the arm of a monster and stabs it into another
  2. Shadowman tanks Master Darque's magic blast
  3. Dodges a magic blast and throws his scythe at Darque to no effect
  4. Decapitates a monster, block a magic blast and punches through Darque's chest
  5. Implies Darque on a spear

Shadowman 10

1. Punches out a guy and uses a blue energy blast to destroy a structure
  2. Stabs a bear monster in the throat and tanks his arm getting chomped
  3. Uses an AOE to blast some more monsters

Shadowman 11

1. Evades a giant dragon
  2. Attacks a dude then disappears into Darkness (teleports)
  3. Deals with another ghost monster
  4. Keeps on fighting

Shadowman 12

1. Gets set on fire (no powers)
  2. Activates Shadowman powers and is completely fine
  3. Overpowers Mambo
  4. Tanks more fire

Shadowman 13

1. Shadowman Speed Blitzes A Guy
  2. Shadowman cleaves a demon's face in half
  3. More demon cleaving.

Old School Shadow Man: Now this work is by me.

Shadow Man Magic Pimp Cane & Other Magic Stuff:

He can Raise The Dead & Control Them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can enchant weapons, amping their power levels:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also those Demons He is ROLF Stomping, are not just stupid fodder. They are powerful demons summoned by KKK sorcerers because they didn't like the fact Shadowman is Black.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which brings me to my next point, Shadowman is a Shape Shifter(Magic Powers)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also he mentions his Super Magic Senses, Transforms into a Big Snake Monster, Also Transforms into a White Guy to hide from the racists.

Another Teleportation Feat:

He can teleport our team to one of the nice areas of the Deadside.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So this will be a nice calm wonderful vacation spot for our team to bond, relax, and plan. While your team will just wait for us & twiddle their thumbs. I guess you can say your team can talk & plan to while we are gone, but OH well. We have some things to keep your team busy so they can't just sit on their butts.

Combat Speed:

Fights a group of powerful monsters & tags a speedster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also while fighting the monsters he fought off a TP attack & turned it on his enemies.

As I said Shadowman is the Son of a powerful demon:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Soul Eating & Spell Casting:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can use magic & stuff to cast spells, increase his speed into a world wind level & do other cool tricks. Also after our team is done ROFL stomping yours, He's going to eat your team's souls. Everyone, but Aang of course. :D

A think I've shown enough of Shadowman.

Once again, no need to reinvent the wheel, when I have such a large team.

Scans Work by @i_like_swords

Ilike did the new scans. I am also using a composite version. Any scans from the old school Ninjak that has meet Bloodshot & Knows Shadowman are from me.

Ninjak: Team Assassin & Specialist

No Caption Provided

Skills & Experience:

• Above Peak Human Stats
  • Ninja Skills
  • Assassination Skills
  • Martial Arts
  • H2h Combat
  • Military Training
  • Scientist & Technician
  • Master Swordsman
  • Bullet Timer
  • Super Teams like Future Force
  • Super Hero Team Ups With Bloodshot

Technology and Weapons

Tranquiliser shuriken used to subdue Aric (X-O Manowar)

Ninjak has these tracking drones in his sword, which were able to find X-O Manowar in about 20 seconds from 14km away. Not only that, but they relayed an audio back to Ninjak, allowing him to hear everything they're saying.

No Caption Provided

Ninjaks ship during X-O Manowar. Controlled remotely by holograms and seems to have a very sophisticated autopilot.

Ninjak using a flashbang shuriken on X-O Manowar, and using a splinter shuriken on a group of enemies.

Smart boots and smart gloves allow Ninjak to run up vertical surfaces.

Ninjaks suit is made of Hex-Weave fabric which is both bulletproof and fireproof. It also has a cloaking system, or should I say, "Mini-Photo-Reflectors", which provides in him near-invisibility in nearly any environment.

(Note that Ninjak casually uses a £2 million (about 3.3 million dollars) drone as a decoy.. pretty expensive for a decoy).

Ninjak using explosive foam to break into an alien space ship. Also, his earpiece is able to pick up and translate audio from a fair distance away, even able to roughly translate 6th Century Visigoth.

Ninjak, just before being bullrushed by X-O Manowar, uses his belt-hologram to throw off Arics targetting, and also has his sword vibrate on a super-sonic frequency. He also throws a flashbang shuriken.

No Caption Provided

Knockout gas available at the flick of a wrist.

Explosive shurikens.

Ninjak's suit has an inbuilt scanner which provides him a variety of information on people instantly.

• Name, nationality, weapons, extent of training, heart rate monitor, alertness level
  • It also tells him if people are dead.. but I think in this situation he could of worked that one out

Fighting Skill

Avoiding sword swipes from the superhuman powerhouse X-O Manowar, and even lands a neck shot that would of killed him without armor.

Ninjak vs Aric round 2. X-O Manowar armor detects Ninjak through the wall and tries to blast him. NInjak comes in, ducks an energy blast, throws a flashbang shuriken, and then splits X-O Manowars energy blast with his sword. Pretty good reaction time.

Ninjak and X-O Manowar storming MI6's headquarters. We see Ninjak kill a guy with a shuriken, use a shuriken that spits out smaller blades that auto-lock onto targets, flat out dodge multiple energy blasts, and then just continues killing MI6 agents.

(These are all vine aliens in disguise, not actual MI6 agents, just imposters)

Ninjak sneak attacks some guys. Throws three shuriken, three kills. Throws a sai and knocks a guy out with the handle. Kills a guy with one strike to the chest. (Vibrating palm/leopard blow, anyone?)

Stealth, Agility and Other Talents

Ninjak escapes from his falling plane, by jumping out and holding onto some cargo. Lands on a roof.

No Caption Provided

Flat out disappears in front of about four helicopters (there were four in the previous panel).

Don't Sweat The Technique

After Ninjak sneaks past the extremely high-tech X-O Manowar armor (which has let Aric detect missiles from Romania to the Black Sea, and detect people behind walls), Ninjak knocks out a guard, breaks the door lock on an alien spaceship which was stated to be far more technologically advanced than anything on earth, uses explosive foam to get further in, and then simply turns off all of the ships weapons. Baring in mind this is advanced alien technology.

No Caption Provided

Escapes chains by dislocating his thumb.

No Caption Provided

I don't even know how this was possible... he starts getting shot at from behind with no prior warning, and is able to dodge the bullets without even looking...

Team Chemistry: Good to Very Great

I picked wisely, 3 of my guys are all from the Valiant Comics Universe. Bloodshot has teamed up with a Ninjak & a Shadowman, so they will all get along fine.

I gave Katara & Toph a friend in each other, so they won't feel lonely working with 3 strangers. Also as I have already shown, Bloodshot can handle working with Superpowered children very well. Ninjak & Shadowman will take cues from Bloodshot.

Example of Shadowman & Bloodshot Teamwork :D

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THE FACTS ABOUT THIS MATCH UP: (Sucks To Be You)

Aang's not gonna attack a team with his GF & one of his Best Friends on the other side. This is starting to look like a really bad match up for you. LOL Does Cdiddy hate you or something? (JK)

LOL, he put MC(Tech Guy vs a Technopath Bloodshot). Then he put a group of good guys & Mr. Pacifist Himself(Aang) vs two wittle kids that happen to be Aang's friends??? With morals on & in character.

Punisher won't even use his guns out of fear the bullets will ricochet & hit one of the kids. He damn sure ain't using his rocket launcher against two cute wittle girls in the way or his frag grenades.

Team Equipment & Gear:

Bloodshot:

• His Nanites
  • Special Vitamins
  • Protein Bar
  • 2 Semi Auto .50 Dessert Eagle Hand Guns with Silencers(4 Clips for each)
  • .50 Sniper Rifle(4 Clips) with laser sight & silencer
  • His Special Katana
  • His Black Kevlar Full Body Armor
  • His Big A$$ Knife
  • 1 Pair of Night Vision/Thermo Goggles(For Katara)
  • 3 sets of electronic communicators(only Katara, Toph, and Shadowman need them) Bloodshot, Ninjak has his own communicator in his suit & Bloodshot can communicate with any electronic device.

Also Bloodshot has long range capabilities with his powers. Toyo Harda was even worried Bloodshot would hack attack from another state.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Communication will not be a problem.

Katara

• 10 Vials of Spirit Water(For Healing)
  • Wear Something cute(For Aang :p)
No Caption Provided

Toph

• Her clothes & Herself, pretty much nothing extra here :p

Shadowman:

• All Magic Amulets
  • All Magic Masks
  • Magic Weapons
  • Enchanted 9mm Handgun with Silencer
  • Black Costume
  • Magic Scythe
  • Magic Pimp Cane
  • Summoned Ghost

Ninjak:

• Tech Suit
  • Special Twin Swords
  • 80 Trick Shuriken
  • Special Boots & Gloves

DA PLAN: Operation Save Charlie Brown & Curb Stomp

1. Shadowman teleports everyone to the nice part of the Deadside
  2. Shadowman sends a Ghost to fight your team. Let's be frank here. The Ghost could solo your team. No one on your team has anyway of fighting the Ghost. You don't have any magic powers or a way to hurt a Ghost that can go intangible.(Ghost is ordered not to hurt Aang).
  3. The team has a meeting about how to rescue Aang. The team swears not to hurt Aang as he is friends with two of our teammates.
  4. The team eats & chills for a while.
  5. The team practices the plan that the nanites come up with since it has all of Captain America's & the Punisher's strategies from having all Wiki knowledge.
  6. Shadowman & Bloodshot shape shift into Toph & Katara as your group will not attack Toph & Katara in any vicious way, if at all. If anyone on your team does attack fake Toph or Katara or the real Toph & Katara. Then your most powerful member of your team Aang is going to go Ape **** & start fighting against his own team. PERFECT TEAM WORK BE DAMNED. He is still in character & morals on.
  7. Shadowman magically enchants everyone's weapons to increase all of their killing and damage power.
  8. Shadowman disguised as Toph transports everyone back to the field of play & into the right positions as needed. The Real Toph & Katara set up 2 layers of defense a big wave of water that can be drained from the pipes inside the buildings & a big wave of moving earth. As they have human only Athletic Human stats, they will stay back behind the waves.
  9. Bloodshot turns off Master chiefs gear as soon as he is teleported into position.
  10. Ninjak will go inviso mode before he is teleported into position. He'll use his little robots to help track the location of your team along with Bloodshot's super senses.
  11. Shadowman will hide in the shadows & prepare to cover Ninjak, when Ninjak makes his move for Aang.
  12. Bloodshot begins sniping off members of your team. If he misses, so be it, it's still great cover fire. Anyone on your team that tries to use tech will have it turned off.
  13. Your team is either beaten by the Ghost or still dealing with him. Ninjak gets teleported into the air & grabs the Aang, knocks him out and runs.
  14. Shadowman still hidden in the shadows shoots magic blasts at your team killing them or knocking them cold. Only possibly Cap could survive by blocking it with his Shield.
  15. As your team chases after Aang they are still being shot at. Ninjak escapes with Aang behind the waves.
  16. The Waves come crashing down on to your team freezes them(Water Freeze) & KOing them with the wall. Anybody who is left alive is finished off, then Shadowman eats their souls(He doesn't let the kids see).

Diagram of Operation Save Charlie Brown & Curb Stomp

By the way we can do all of this without hurting Aang's flying animal as Katara and Toph would appreciate that.

No Caption Provided

Pink Star: Your Team, all grouped together flying on Appa like fish in a barrel.

Red Star: Ninjak goes in inviso mode gets teleported into the Air right next to Aang graps Aang, and lands safely(duh to stats). Either that or Katara and/or Toph can catch them with their bending.

Green Star: Katara & Toph hang back, if they need to get closer to control the waves, they can be.

Grey Star: Shadowman hidden in the shadows blasting your team with magic energy.

He'll teleport everyone back to the Deadside if anything goes wrong.

White Star: The Ghost effing up your team. Also the Ghost can catch Ninjak & Aang if need be and fly off.

Yellow Star: Bloodshot, covers and snipes. He can just do that from on top of the earth wave and jump off when he needs to or Toph can push him right into battle.

There is a space so that ninjak can run behind the waves with Aang. Then the waves expand and there is no escape for your team.

CURBSTOMP COMPLETE

My team outclasses yours, & is much more powerful. My team has much more versatility & variety of skills and powers. I honestly wonder why you put, Captain America & The Punisher on the same team. They are repeats of each other. The Punisher modeled himself after his WW 2 hero Captain America. They are both weapons guys, solider types. Just one has a shield & the other does not.

My team is much more likely to attack first. My team has a much better plan. My team is staying in character. My team has much more versatility. The two most powerful members of your team(MC & Aang) are going to be useless.

Masterchief = Useless Chief via Bloodshot Technopathy.

Aang = ain't going to attack his baby boo Katara or Friend Toph.

Punisher & Captain America = Not risking killing kids anyway, shape, or form. Not, going to be very motivated to attack kids in character either.

None of your team can even hurt my Fodder Ghost.

All that adds up to this.

No Caption Provided

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not entirely sure how anyone is supposed to read that whole post. Just getting through the plan took me 20 minutes. I don't think anyone wants to waste 2 hours reading through this whole thing

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: All of the complaints I have seen from people is people not showing feats & not explaining who their characters are. I am using a lot of fringe characters that people are not familiar with. Not like I have a team of Batman, Spiderman, and Wolverine who people already know what they can do. I have a Team of 3 Valiant characters(very few people read). I also have 2 Avatar members which is why I just left a video for each of them. If you watched the show, then you already know what they can do. If you haven't it's easy to sit & watch a video.

I shouldn't be punished for actually trying to show what my characters can do. I've seen big long posts like this before in PYP tournaments with big teams.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jonez_

@lukehero: Oh, I'm sorry I didn't reply dude. I didn't see any of this in my notifications for some reason. CV is dumb sometimes...

But anyway I'll try and counter some important arguments that you brought up. First off-

"The Punisher & Captain America killing KIDS?" and "Punisher won't even use his guns out of fear the bullets will ricochet"

First: Nowhere in my plan mentioned that Cap would kill kids, it just said that he would put smoke around them. The Punisher will be the only one doing the killing of your kids, and The Punisher isn't going to be making promises to Aang about not killing them either.

Second: There is this which I ignored the first time around -

Says right here he's killed teenagers.
Says right here he's killed teenagers.

My first plan shall remain intact. The Punisher would kill everyone on your team. Aang may not, Cap may not. But The Punisher would.

"Aang is not attack the girl who becomes he's future wife(Not gonna happen)."

What do you think it is that we're debating? We're debating who would win if a fight between them occured, not what they would do if they went on a date. No amount of Katara gifs and fan-art will change that. They're fighting. Although he will hold back against her.

• "10 Vials of Spirit Water(For Healing)"

I'm pretty sure Katara only carries one, and a very small amount at that.

• "Blood Bending"

Katara only gets that during a full moon.

"He can teleport our team to one of the nice areas of the Deadside."

Well, he had to say a pretty lengthy spell before that happened. Punisher just shoots him before he finishes his second word.

"My team is much more likely to attack first."

Not exactly true. Mostly due to the fact that your team won't actually know where my team is since they're up in the air.

People usually don't just think, "where could they be.... I got it! They're probably in the sky on a Flying Bison!"

Appa isn't a helicopter, I mean, it's not like he flies loudly or anything.

Aang could by theory also bend the clouds to his liking to cloak our team.

"Shadowman sends a Ghost to fight your team. Let's be frank here. The Ghost could solo your team."

I would like some feats on Shadowman's ghosts please.

"The Real Toph & Katara set up 2 layers of defense a big wave of water that can be drained from the pipes inside the buildings & a big wave of moving earth."

Unless I missed something during A:TLA, neither Katara nor Toph can bend as much as your diagram suggests. They DEFINITELY couldn't do it from that far away.

"Also rocket launchers or as they are also called(Shoulder Missiles) still have electronic & often computerized ignition & guidance systems(for targeting). So the rocket launcher is getting simply turned off or blows up in the Punisher's face."

This rocket launcher does not appear to have any electronic or computerized components. It seems to be more of an RPG or Rocket Propelled Grenade.
This rocket launcher does not appear to have any electronic or computerized components. It seems to be more of an RPG or Rocket Propelled Grenade.

"I honestly wonder why you put, Captain America & The Punisher on the same team. They are repeats of each other. The Punisher modeled himself after his WW 2 hero Captain America. They are both weapons guys, solider types. Just one has a shield & the other does not."

Are you asking me? Hmm, I dunno.

They're both very different characters though. Punisher is more of a weapons expert with a sick sense of morality.

Cap is more of a physical tank who focuses more on melee. He has a much stronger sense of morality and is obviously more team oriented. More patriotic too :P

"Soul Eating & Spell Casting:"

Says in the OP no soul KO. So I think that is against the rules.

"If anyone on your team does attack fake Toph or Katara or the real Toph & Katara. Then your most powerful member of your team Aang is going to go Ape **** & start fighting against his own team."

Nah, if their teamwork is perfect, he actually wouldn't. Because a perfect teammate wouldn't do that to a perfect teammate. The two rules actually sort of contradict themselves.

But let's say you're right and that the in-characterness would over rule having perfect teamwork.

Wouldn't that mean Katara and Toph attack your team because they're knocking out Aang?

But let's keep building off your logic. Would anyone on your team in-character KO Aang anyway? Like you said, he's a pacifist and a kid. Why would they want to harm him right? You say that in character Aang would never fight Katara. So the same goes for all of your team. You can't use that argument against me and act like it doesn't affect you.

"Ninjak gets teleported into the air & grabs the Aang, knocks him out and runs."

Well I already showed you how Aang is a master of dodging people from that one video in my opener. If Ninjak does actually manage to get him. Cap would have hit him with a shield throw already. Probably a fatal shield throw at that (cuts off tops of tanks) or could've been shot by Frank as he anticipates movements and hits Spidey. Nobody on your team is touching Aang.

"CURBSTOMP COMPLETE"

Classy .-.

I have more to come in the future, but first I have to ask.

1: What exactly is the extent of Bloodshot's technopathy?

Thanks for reading,

floopay Jonez120

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonez120: Alright. :D Man, CV and notifications. Get it together VINE!!! I'm having a lot of fun with this. Sorry, If I sound like a jerk(I'm really not, just having fun & being aggressive). :D

First: Nowhere in my plan mentioned that Cap would kill kids, it just said that he would put smoke around them. The Punisher will be the only one doing the killing of your kids, and The Punisher isn't going to be making promises to Aang about not killing them either.

1. OK. Where did you get that scan from, as in what issue? I can't really even see the scan. You may have to repost it because it's too small to see.

2. The Punisher is not murdering 2 little girls. That's insane.

3. Also the Punisher has gone insane at times and lost his cool. Normally in character he is not going to murder 2 children who HAVE NEVER COMMITTED A CRIME. The Punisher only kills bad people. Katara & Toph are good guys & don't kill. The Punisher has 0 motivation for killing them in cold blood.

My first plan shall remain intact. The Punisher would kill everyone on your team. Aang may not, Cap may not. But The Punisher would.

Do you realize Aang & Cap are going to beat the Punisher within an inch of his life if he murders Toph & Katara.

Captain America didn't even like the Punisher killing a Murder & a Rapist bad guy during the civil war. He beat the Punisher down. Of course Frank refused to fight back, due to Captain America being his personal hero.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again Perfect Teamwork be DAMNED. Aang is not going to sit there & allow the Punisher to murder his TWO friends. Especially not his GF.

"He can teleport our team to one of the nice areas of the Deadside."

Well, he had to say a pretty lengthy spell before that happened. Punisher just shoots him before he finishes his second word.

1. This is a composite version, the newer shadowman didn't even have to say a spell at all to get to the deadside.

2. The spell was like 1 single picture, then boom. You're team is all the way on the other side of the map. My team will already be gone.

• "10 Vials of Spirit Water(For Healing)"

I'm pretty sure Katara only carries one, and a very small amount at that.

• "Blood Bending"

Katara only gets that during a full moon.

That's fine as Shadowman & Bloodshot already have ways of healing people. Also I really don't need Blood Bending to win.

What do you think it is that we're debating? We're debating who would win if a fight between them occured, not what they would do if they went on a date. No amount of Katara gifs and fan-art will change that. They're fighting. Although he will hold back against her.

I'm sorry but...

No Caption Provided

Blame @cdiddyman911 , He is the one who made this incredibly awkward first round match up with IN Character & Morals On. Aang is not attacking his friends. PERIOD. Nor will his friends attack Aang in Turn. Those are the rules & those are the facts. We don't just get to ignore them because we want to see them fight.

"Soul Eating & Spell Casting:"

Says in the OP no soul KO. So I think that is against the rules.

No one is doing a Soul KO. He's only eating your soul after we beat you down.

Nah, if their teamwork is perfect, he actually wouldn't. Because a perfect teammate wouldn't do that to a perfect teammate. The two rules actually sort of contradict themselves.

But let's say you're right and that the in-characterness would over rule having perfect teamwork.

No, they don't contradict one another. @cdiddyman911 has already agreed with my previous statements, scroll up. All perfect team work means is that on paper the group will get along & ignore old rivalries. It doesn't mean all of your Characters jump Out of Character. It doesn't mean Aang & Cap & MC sit there and smile while the Punisher murders two innocent little girls, who have committed no crimes for the Punisher to Avenge.

I would like some feats on Shadowman's ghosts please.

Scroll up, I've already shown a scan of Shadowman using Ghosts. It's just a fodder Ghost, but because none of your team has magic or a way of hurting a Ghost, it could solo.

Not exactly true. Mostly due to the fact that your team won't actually know where my team is since they're up in the air.

People usually don't just think, "where could they be.... I got it! They're probably in the sky on a Flying Bison!"

Appa isn't a helicopter, I mean, it's not like he flies loudly or anything.

Aang could by theory also bend the clouds to his liking to cloak our team.

I've already shown how we detect your team. Scroll up(Bloodshot has long range scanners & super senses Ninjak has hundreds of little tracking robots that fly in the air.) Also, your statements make little sense due to the fact both Toph & Katara know Aang has a flying Bison. :/ Why the hell wouldn't they tell their teammates during our pow wow on the Deadside.

Tracking Robots. Damn, did I say he has hundreds, that looks like Hundred of Thousands of robots. Robots made a 50 Kilometer radius, that's 31 miles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Repeat Scans, Bloodshot Super Senses.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Super Hearing to a ridiculous level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can literally feel and detect everything around him.

No Caption Provided

Eye control gives him supervision & night-vision

No Caption Provided

Unless I missed something during A:TLA, neither Katara nor Toph can bend as much as your diagram suggests. They DEFINITELY couldn't do it from that far away.

Excuse me, I've already said they can get closer. Also they can just stand in one of Shadowman's portals and do their thing from there. Also maps not that big. It's only the length of a Building. Go back & watch the video of Toph & Katara's highlights, they can do it on a big scale. Like LOL especially on Toph, who people on Vine have placed on par with Gaara(Naruto) who is a City Buster.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gaara-vs-toph-10753/?page=2

Hiding in a Portal & Attacking from there.

No Caption Provided

LOL at your plan, you expect this Super Pacifist to be cool with the murder of his friends. Do you remember the battle with General Fong? Aang still didn't want to fight. Click Here. "I'm not you're enemy. I won't fight you." Aang only fights bad guys or if he gets pissed off enough & has no choice, but to clap back & defend himself. My team is going to be making it very clear, they have no real intention of hurting him.

You didn't say he would bring an RPG, you're retconning your gear now. You said rocket launcher which has guidance systems. You are correct though RPGs do not have electronic parts.

Are you asking me? Hmm, I dunno.

They're both very different characters though. Punisher is more of a weapons expert with a sick sense of morality.

Cap is more of a physical tank who focuses more on melee. He has a much stronger sense of morality and is obviously more team oriented. More patriotic too :P

Actually The Punisher does not have a "sick sense" of morality, he has strong Biblical values. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. If you kill & hurt innocent people, you in the Punisher's code, you need to be killed. Since neither Toph or Katara have ever done that, he has no reason to kill them. At the most he will try and stun them some how.(Not that he will be able to). Even IF HE FIRED the RPG Katara or Toph could block it with a water or earth shield.

Side Note-Captain America is actually very skilled with weapons, MUCH MUCH more skilled than the Punisher.

Wouldn't that mean Katara and Toph attack your team because they're knocking out Aang?

But let's keep building off your logic. Would anyone on your team in-character KO Aang anyway? Like you said, he's a pacifist and a kid. Why would they want to harm him right? You say that in character Aang would never fight Katara. So the same goes for all of your team. You can't use that argument against me and act like it doesn't affect you.

LOL. HAHAHAAAAAA. I already have explained my team is going to talk with Katara & Toph on how this is going to go down. They going out of their way to handle Aang with kid gloves. Ninjak is going to grab him and knock him out with the knock out gas(DUH). They are not going to hurt him at all. Toph & Katara will have 0 REASON to be mad and attack the team. We can spend as much time as we need to on the deadside to go over the plan.

"Ninjak gets teleported into the air & grabs the Aang, knocks him out and runs."

Well I already showed you how Aang is a master of dodging people from that one video in my opener. If Ninjak does actually manage to get him. Cap would have hit him with a shield throw already. Probably a fatal shield throw at that (cuts off tops of tanks) or could've been shot by Frank as he anticipates movements and hits Spidey. Nobody on your team is touching Aang.

None of your team has super senses. Exactly how are they going to see Ninjak when he is in inviso mode? :/ Also they are still dealing with the Ghost, they are getting sniped by Bloodshot, and Shadowman is blasting them with magic energy. Ninjak will be the least of their worries.

"CURBSTOMP COMPLETE"

Classy .-.

Humor, yet extremely accurate. :D :p

I have more to come in the future, but first I have to ask.

1: What exactly is the extent of Bloodshot's technopathy?

I've already shown a lot of scans of his feats. Scroll up.

This is an example. His successor Rai(Same Blood & Power Set as Bloodshot.)

Masterchief go BOOM or Gets shut down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Seems as if you are backtracking on what you said you were going to do. The OP Maker & Ref Cdiddyman already called you out.

You cant just say that. Make a new strategy.....or suffer the consequences

Then you said you realized you're huge mistake.

So...Once again you're plan makes 0 sense in character, Cap & Aang & MC are not going to sit there ride the Bison with the Punisher & allow him to fire a Rocket Launcher(OOPS, that's right you flipped and changed it mid battle)...an RPG :/ at two little Girls who are not only Aang's best friends, but have never hurt anyone innocent for the Punisher to Avenge. All three of them are going to beat the Punisher down. HARD.

Runnaways: Dead Kids Part 2(Irony, Huh?) Vol 2 Issue 26

Stupid Comic coming right up.

Let me go ahead and wrap this up. I found the ridiculous scan you posted of the Punisher. This is filled with so much PIS, CIS, and WIS it makes my head hurt.

First of all the Punisher was attacking the Runaways, because he thought they worked for the King Pin(As if he is stupid enough to make a huge mistake like that). He knows Toph & Katara are good guy little kids as he has full wiki knowledge on them.

No Caption Provided

Second this is STILL STUPID, the Punisher aiming a gun at an unarmed child. He's NEVER killed kids. NEVER it's a stupid bluff. Who's writing this horse poop? This is worse than when the Punisher got beaten up by Eminem.

No Caption Provided

Molly Hayes sucker punchers the Punisher(Probably for acting like an Out of Character A-Hole.)

No Caption Provided

Did Joss Wheadon write this crap? He should ashamed of himself. (Makes Avengers 2 Awesome---I LOVE YOU WHEADON, you're forgiven) He makes Frank Castle look like a crazed moron here.

No Caption Provided

When 616 Punisher is written correctly he doesn't kill kids.

Wrap Up:

1. You're plan doesn't make sense & takes The Punisher out of character. Ask around, almost every Adult is made to look like a jack*** in The Runaways. Wheadon has a whole thing about "Adults Treating Kids Like ****." Watch Buffy & Angel, most of the parents treat their kids like poo. So the scan of the Punisher pointing a gun at kids is Dumb.
  2. Cap & Aang, & even MC are not going to let your boy Punisher shoot an RPG at two little girls.(The real ones or the fake ones as your team does not have super senses & cannot tell the difference)
  3. Ninjak is practically invisible. He has no intention of hurting Aang. He grabs him and knock out gas. If the Punisher shoots at him, he's going to hurt Aang, same thing goes for Cap throwing his shield at Ninjak. If he does that, he might hit Aang or if he hits Ninjak, Ninjak is going to drop Aang.
  4. Your team is being attacked by Bloodshot with a sniper rifle, Shadowman with targeted Magic blasts, and a Ghost. If they stop to focus on chasing after Ninjak, they are going to get hit.
  5. All riding on a Bison together makes them an easy target. As I have explained Bloodshot has scanners & can feel everything around him. Ninjak has his tracking robots. The girls(Toph & Katara), already know Aang has a flying Bison and will warn the group.
  6. FYI: Full wiki knowledge, even without Toph & Katara. We would know about flying bison. Ninjak can just KO the Bison with a tranquilizer Shiruken. Appa is pretty durable and will not be hurt when he falls.
  7. Only one of your team members that has the damage out put to KO or Kill Bloodshot & Shadowman are Aang(Captain Pacifist) who will be in no mood to attack his own friends(the Fake Toph & Katara or the real ones), and Master Chief(Useless Chief gets shut down from the get go).
  8. None of your team members can avoid the double wave. Watch the video clips and you will see Toph & Katara can do things on a large scale. Map is not that big.
  9. The End my team wins in a Epic Monster Stomp.
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jonez_

@lukehero: Ehh. This battle has become more of a liability to me than a fun past time.

I'm just not feelin it any more, and I don't have the time. I think I want to just drop out. Sorry.

You did the better debating anyway tbh.

Edit- I also didn't know that there was a real difference between a rocket launcher and an rpg. Not much of a gun guy.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonez120: Oh, well sorry you wanna drop out. Thanks for the complement.

Well I found the scan of the comic. It's from The Punisher The Confederacy of Dunces Story Line. It was in fact a Rocket Launcher not an RPG.

I know it maybe a pain, but if you use a gun user like the Punisher, you're going to have to do a little research on the weapons. At least a quick wiki search.

If you look at the scan, that is 100% some sort of guided missile.

With Morals on, avoid characters like Aang, while he maybe one of the powerhouses that were on the list. He is very kind hearted & really doesn't like to fight people. That pretty much makes him ALMOST, useless in a real fight. He's only gonna fight if he feels like his life is in danger or he is really pissed off.

No Caption Provided

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jonez120: Oh, well sorry you wanna drop out. Thanks for the complement.

Well I found the scan of the comic. It's from The Punisher The Confederacy of Dunces Story Line. It was in fact a Rocket Launcher not an RPG.

I know it maybe a pain, but if you use a gun user like the Punisher, you're going to have to do a little research on the weapons. At least a quick wiki search.

If you look at the scan, that is 100% some sort of guided missile.

With Morals on, avoid characters like Aang, while he maybe one of the powerhouses that were on the list. He is very kind hearted & really doesn't like to fight people. That pretty much makes him ALMOST, useless in a real fight. He's only gonna fight if he feels like his life is in danger or he is really pissed off.

No Caption Provided

Okay, that was fast. LUKE WINS!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: I wanna thank God, My Mom, All of my fans, and Thank you Comic Vine!!!!! See you next round. :D

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@cdiddyman911: I wanna thank God, My Mom, All of my fans, and Thank you Comic Vine!!!!! See you next round. :D

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers