#1 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Given her powers, I think she could defeat anyone so long they don't have invisibility powers and IF she can tag them with her time energy. Provided their lifespan and durability aren't unlimited.

Powers:

Flight: The ONLY speed she flies at is 50 mph. She can stop on a dime though without injury to herself.

Dense tissue: Her body tissues and skin are extremely dense. So impacts that would kill a normal human bounce off of her.

Strength: She can lift heavy stuff like cars with ease.

Utility Belt: Carries small tools and weapons. She has a variety of small pellets: cryogenic, knock out gas, and a few blast pellets.

Time Manipulation Powers: She throws energy balls. They look like red and green energy with funky black stuff.

Even if the target is hit, the effect is dependent on the target being in her line of sight. If it leaves for even a moment the effect is broken.

Red Energy Effect: Stops things with a red energy time field on contact.

Green Energy Effect: Increases the age of the the target. How fast? Seconds become years...that's how fast.

#2 Posted by joewell (6284 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe The Thing or Hulk if she can get a shot on them

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

Maybe The Thing or Hulk if she can get a shot on them

doubtful thing doesn't age and hulks regeneration will keep him alive.

#4 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

The only way she is doing that is if she can turn him back into Banner somehow with prep. Assuming she had something to do it with before she stopped him cold with her red time energy. Otherwise the only other option would be to age him, and I don't know if she could dodge hulk's attacks long enough unless she's flying. Maybe then...and I say maybe because he jumps high.

Since she only flies at one speed her flying may be fast but it's predictable.

#5 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

But is the thing vulnerable to knockout gas? Likely..she has gas pellets in her utility belt. The goal is to incapacitate. That equals a win for her. Killing is not always possible with her power set.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: yeah I guess I was just talking about the time ray things...

I guess she could beat kevin 11 on a random encouter

#7 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

They are energy balls that she throws. I thought allowing her to shoot rays would make her job too easy. Especially given her flight and stopping on a dime ability.

If she could shoot rays it would be nigh impossible to dodge time energy attacks.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

@allstarsuperman:

They are energy balls that she throws. I thought allowing her to shoot rays would make her job too easy. Especially given her flight and stopping on a dime ability.

If she could shoot rays it would be nigh impossible to dodge time energy attacks.

oh that makes since I guess. I still think she could beat kevin 11.

#9 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Given that she only flies at 50 mph, don't expect her to fly indoors much unless she doesn't mind trashing place. Don't know if she could stop in time before hitting a wall. It would have to be a big or long room.

#10 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: so no flight unless shes going 50 mph? that's difficult.

#11 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

When she wants to fly her body takes off at 50 mph. I did that to make her not overly reliant on flight, or at least to make her have to work when in combat situations.

As it is, if you can go any speed you want while flying, there is no reason anyone should even be tagging you.

#12 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

On the plus side it's great if your outside. Foes will be like "What the! Where'd she go? Whoa! Watch out!" That..after she takes off and starts dive bombing them with red energy balls.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: that makes sence if she could control her fly and had time rays it would kinda put her on another level