mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Rules:

• Remember, I'm human, I don't know a lot of the characters here so if you feel something is overpriced or underpriced, or just doesn't belong, tell me.
  • Win by any condition except BFR, All characters will be staying on the battlefield.
  • The maps and missions may vary depending on the fairness of each persons team (If someone picks all Hulks, I won't put the match in space), However matches will be randomized, so plan accordingly.
  • No single prep device can beat Green Lantern. No single summon can beat New 52 Wonder Woman.
  • All prep cannot use Time manipulation of any kind.
  • No Reality Warping
  • Time can only be slowed, not frozen. Can only increase time to speeds of Lightspeed.
  • Battles Take Place On Indestructible An Planet
  • Prep Your Side Of The Battlefield Only
  • Hosts: Pr0metheus, Sirfizzwhizz, & Lukehero

===============================================================

Sovereign91001:

Characters:

• Doctor Fate's: Strauss, Kent V., Stevens, Hall, Khalid (6)
  • Jean Grey (2)
  • Stardust (1)
  • Starfire (1)

Perks:

• Use Non Standard Gear (Nothing OP) (5)
  • Morals Off (8)
  • Two Hours of Prep at a location of your choice (5)

Darkseid1006:

Characters:

• Midnighter, Wildstorm (1)
  • Lex Luthor (4)
  • Professor Paradox (5)

Perks-

• Perfect teamwork (5)
  • Non-standard gear x 2 (10)
  • 1 hour prep x 3 (3)

================================================================

Mission: Deathbattle

• Win By KO, Death, Major Incap, Etc.

Map: Desert Planet

No Caption Provided

Positions & Conditions:

• Starting 100 Miles Away & Hidden
  • Battlefield Is 200 Miles By 200 Miles
  • Heavy Sandstorm F5 Tornado Level
  • Thousands Of Dune Sandworms Are In The Area
  • Sandworms Are Bloodlusted & Cannot Be Controlled Or Matter Manipulated
  • Both Teams Are Aware Of The Conditions
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LET THEM FIGHT!!!

@sovereign91001 VS @darkseid1006:

Darkseid, you need to spend your last 3 Perk Points. Everyone gets 18. Do not get anything that directly counters your opponent since you are picking late.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jgames

T4v

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@darkseid1006 Looks like we'll get a runback from round one. Do you want to start?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Darkside told me in another one of my tourney threads he's just now recovering from a hangover. He may be a while.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sovereign91001
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sovereign91001: yeah but can you post first, I have another thing to wrap up

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyberpower87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V and also what does bfr mean again?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: @sovereign91001: Yeah, you need to finish up picking your perks. You have 3 perk points left.

@cyberpower87:BFR = Battle Field Removal, Like Teleporting your opponent into the sun for an easy win.

Cyberpower87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: thank you I've been looking for a answer

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: new perks-

Perfect teamwork (5)

Non-standard gear x 2 (10)

1 hour prep x 3 (3)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Can I use the Holy Grail as a prep item, or is it too powerful?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006 I'll be X-Copying my intro from last round, in order for anyone not reading this to familarize themselves with my team.

Doctor Fate II (Eric/Linda Strauss)

No Caption Provided

The first Fate after the Crisis and the direct successor to Kent Nelson, Eric and Linda Strauss were able to merge into a gestalt version of Doctor Fate that could switch genders depending on who's consciousness was at the forefront, however they could each individually become Fate at the cost of only being half as strong. Unique in that they didn't have Nabu's spirit to guide them as Kent had, Nabu instead was in the reanimated corpse of Kent Nelson at the time. Has the standard Fate powers.

Doctor Fate IV (Jared Stevens)

No Caption Provided

Jared Stevens was the Fate to succeed Inza and Kent after their deaths in Zero Hour. He was about as far from a typical Fate as there could be. He was aligned to neither Chaos nor Order, rather he channeled both and was an order of balance. He couldn't cast spells, rather he was a physical powerhouse, with massive super strength, durability and superhuman reflexes.

He was immune to the effects of magic (if he willed himself to be so) this extends all the way up the ladder to the most powerful magicians in the DCU. He altered the vestments of Fate to a knife, ankh shaped daggers and armor. The Knife/ankhs were powered by order and as such could cut through anything. He had perfect aim and when throwing the knife/ankhs they would always hit their target, regardless of him aiming at them, they were psychically bonded to him and he could retrieve them with a thought.

He could teleport, see through illusion, deception and could see the fate of others.

Doctor Fate V (Hector Hall)

No Caption Provided

The Fate to succeed Stevens, like his predecessor he was an agent of balance, favoring neither Chaos nor Order. Unlike Stevens he was capable of working spells and great magic. Hector was literally born to be Fate and as such he exhibited a natural aptitude for the role, has the standard Fate powers

Doctor Fate VI (Kent V. Nelson)

No Caption Provided

The grand nephew of the original Fate Kent was the first Fate of the tenth age of magic. He was green but showed promise, unique in that Nabu didn't guide him (he was killed during Day of Vengence) only whispers remained in the helmet to guide him. Has the standard Fate powers.

Doctor Fate (Khalid Ben Hassin)

No Caption Provided

The first Doctor Fate of the DCnU. He hails from Earth-2 and has shown promise despite his short tenure as Fate. Has the coolest Fate costume, by far. Has the standard Fate powers.

Jean Grey

No Caption Provided

Omega level mutant, arguably the most powerful pyschic on Marvel Earth. Massive telepathy and telekinesis, the one true Phoenix.

Stardust

No Caption Provided

Herald of Galactus, Stardust is an energy being, has massive strength, energy projection and speed. Can harness the Power Cosmic to various effects.

Starfire

No Caption Provided

Princess hailing from the planet of Tamaran. She is most identified as a member of the various iterations of the Titans. She has massive strength, speed, durability and energy projection.

Prep + Gear

There are a few items I could lay my hands on that would be nice additions to my team, but I think I'll stick with The Orb of Fate again, it has far too many uses to pass up. As I did last round I'll have Hector and Jean send their consciousness into the Amulet of Anubis, during his run as Fate it was revealed that the amulet housed the consciousness of all the previous Doctor Fates. Once their Jean will use her TP to transfer the knowledge of Nabu, Inza and Kent Nelson to the other Fates (except Jared).

All their skill, how to harness and tap into various sources of power, their repertoire of spells, all of it will be made avaliable to my other Doctor's (except Jared). The one's to most benefit from all this knowledge will naturally be Khalid and Hall, they have the spirit of Nabu to channel all that power through, even still Strauss and Kent V who don't have that power source will get enormous increases in their power, even without Nabu to channel their energies through Fate's (like most magician's) can tap into other sources of power to augment their abilities, common sources include invoking higher powers (gods, entities etc.), other Lords of Order/Chaos, other sources of energy (Green Lantern rings, the Starheart etc.) and more esoteric sources such as the power of emotions or the Human spirit.

Eric will use the Crystal to garner information about your team, which he will share with everyone. While he's doing that I will then have one of the Fate's put a spell of intangabillity on Jared that can be activated at will. Kent V. will raise a powerful shield to protect my team (sans Jared) and finally, I'll have Hector Fate cast a spell to cut you off from the time stream, this spell will activate the instant the match begins. I can't cut you off during prep, otherwise I would have but that would be prep interference, which we can't do.

This spell is easily in my team's ken. Fate can harness the fundimental forces of the Universe; Time, Space, Energy, Gravity, etc. As such he can freeze time on wide scales, bend it to his will to undo massive catastrophies, casually send people back or forward in time and he has previously cut off The Flash (Barry) from entering the timestream. I'll cut off forward, backward, sideways, etc.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: The sooner the better, we have less than four days left.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @lukehero: I'll post either today or tommorow that good?

Yes. I'll give you guys a few extra days. You've got 6 days. But, that still will probably end up being 1 post each and a quick conclusion. Good to see you are back.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I know, I know iv been shabby of late.

What's the deadline? After Thursday would be preferable but any time before can likewise be done.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @darkseid1006: You will get 4 days to respond, and Sov will get 4. Try to put something together, this is the only match that hasn't made any progress for round 2.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: okay post failed, give me 5 hours (when I get back to a computer) and I can copy and paste the save.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: hmm.... don't suppose that will be because you've got a brand new better tourney planned :D

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: I've got a new street tourney coming up. But, nawh this tourney kinda fizzled out we were not getting votes and making progress. My other tourneys are doing pretty well though.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damnit!