High Tier Trny: Sophia vs LegendH(VOTE PLEASE!!!)

• 77 results
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Sophia89: Death Seed Ninjas!!!!

Characters: 10(Plus 4 Extra)

• Wonder Woman-3
  • Death Seed Sentry-5
  • Fourth Hokage-1
  • Dr Light 3 points

• Madara 1 point
  • sosuke aizen 1 point

Perks: 25

• full wiki knowledge 5
  • Perfect Teamwork 5
  • 4 Character Store Points 10
  • 4 hours of prep 1 point
  • 2 cyclops eye blasts&visor 4 points

VS

The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Science + 1

No Caption Provided

Characters: 10

• Yukio-1
  • Mayuri Kurotsuchi-1
  • Kageroza-2
  • Dr. Myuu-1
  • Dr. Gero-1
  • Dr. Robotnik-1
  • Azmuth-3

Perks: 15

• 5 Days Of Prep
  • Full Knowledge

Battlefield:

Earth Size Junk Planet(Planet Is Indestructible)

Planet is a barren wasteland filled with junk.

Teams Start 100 Miles Away From Each Other.

Teams Do Start Out Knowing The Other Team's Position.

No Caption Provided

Mission: Capture The Flags

• Each team will be given 3 flags.
  • Flags are the size & weight of a phone-book.
  • Flags are made out of a special Vibrainum Fabric.
  • Split the 3 flags up amongst your team members. Example: 1 Team member can hold all 3 flags, or 3 team members can each hold 1 flag each, or 1 team member can hold 1 flag while another holds 2 flags.
  • Team Members that are given a flag(s) must hold the flag(s) for the entire game and cannot hand off the flag(s) to another team member once the mission starts. If the team member that holds the flag(s) is killed, the flag(s) will be auto teleported to the nearest teammate.
  • No hiding your flag(s) or teleporting them. (You may still use illusions & may build force field & things like that to protect your flag.)
  • No destroying your flag or the flag of your opponent.
  • Team member(s) holding the flag(s) cannot teleport what so ever or be teleported by someone else.
  • Team member(s) holding the flag(s) cannot leave the planet for any reason what so ever.
  • Only main team members may be given the flag(s). Minions, henchmen, robots, animals, pets, or whatever may not possess a flag for any reason. Main team members must personally possess any flag.
  • Opponents will start out not knowing which team member has the flag(s).
  • Steal all 3 flags from the other team. Protect all 3 of your flags from the other team.
  • Who has what Flag Must Be Declared Before The Game Begins.
  • Game Ends when either team has all 6 flags in their possession.

Rules:

• Buy a team & buy perks.
  • Your roster can be as big as you want, but you can only use 8 characters at a time.
  • Everyone has Standard Gear.
  • No reality warping.
  • Morals On & In Character.
  • Shared Universe Concept.
  • No Removing Your Enemies From The Battlefield.
  • No time travel.
  • No Plot or Pis Powers.
  • No knowledge unless it is from previous encounters & such or you but it.
  • No prep of any kind unless you buy it.
  • Old Rivalries & Teamwork Factor Counts.
  • Every Match Will Be Capture The Flags(3) or Deathmatch.
  • Make your team flexible so that they can handle either.The Style & Placement of The Flags Will Vary.

Good Luck!!! Deadline for posting is July 26 10pm.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

5 days of prep and full knowledge of the enemy team, this should be fun.

@sophia89 You want to get your opener up first?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero Am I allowed to replicate the vibranium that the flag is made out of? o:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 Just going to post my team overview for now:

Yukio:

Former member of Bleach's ORGANIZATION "Xcution". He has what's known as a "fullbring"; a special ability that can be found within humans of a special quality. Yukio's ability, well his upgraded ability, is called "Radial Invaders". It allows him to set up what he refers to as "chatrooms"(They appear as a giant cube, but have a larger interior than what you would normally assume. Think of them as tents from Harry Potter, small outside, big inside. The difference here being has has massive control over the diversity of things that appear in them, such as landscape, objects, timeflow, and multiple other things) and various other things that I will reveal during the course of the debate. His fullbring takes the form of an eletronic gauntlet(Lol, won't that be fun with this group?) on both of his arms.

Dr. Gero:

The mad scientist of the Red Ribbon Army from the Dragonball Z world, who turned his own body into a mechanical masterpiece. He is responsible for all the androids that have appeared(Major ones being: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 -himself- as well as the three androids from the movie Super Android 13.

Dr. Robotnik:

Often referred to as "Eggman", he is a super genius from the franchise known as "Sonic". The version being used is, of course, Archie comics Dr. Robotnik. He is known for his vast robotic armies and world domination, as well as his obsession to defeat the Blue Hedgehog. Through his attempts of taking down Sonic he has gone through vast quantities of technology(Such as: Multiple armors/battlesuits, Mecha variations of Sonic and crew, his infamous Eggfleet, and hordes of robots).

Azmuth:

"I am Azmuth, shaper of worlds, creator of the omnitrix, smartest being in 5 galaxies!" Is, as that quote would suggest, the smartest being(shown so far) in the Ben10 franchise. His most notable inventions are: variantions of the omnitrix(a device that holds DNA for every specie in their universe), Ascalon(A sword that can cut through reality itself and harnesses the fundamental forces of the universe), the race known as Galvanic Mechamorphs(Beings of technology who can enhance any form of robotics exponentially by bonding with it), among other things.

Mayuri:

Head of Division 12 in Soul Society, possibly disturbed genius, and last person you would trust with your body. I don't really have anything to say about him, but we'll see him again in prep.

Kageroza:

Another scientist from Bleach. He is partially responsible for the creation of what are known as mod souls, indentical/superior replications of already existing beings. He lead an invasion on the Soul Society with his superior clones, and almost suceeded.

Dr. Myuu:

A machine who builds machines. Dr. Myuu, created by "Baby", is one of the main villains during DBGT. He is responsible for the majority of his robotic planet. Notable creations being: The Sigma Force, General Rildo, and partial creation of another Android 17 as well as Super Android 17.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero Yeah, just wanted to use vibranium for something lol. Also, could you be more clear about the hiding of flags and forcefields?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By oceanmaster21
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse

@sophia89: Can they just wave their hands and make their armies appear? Madara's army had to be manufactured by Kabuto making massive copies of Zetsu clones. That's gonna be a no(it would fall under non standard gear).

If Aizen is responsible for the making of his own Army, then that's fine. The army has to be standard gear, unless you have the non standard gear perk.

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

You can hide your flag behind a forcefield or build a giant fortress around or flag or use an illusion to disguise your flag.

You cannot bury your flag in the bottom of the ocean or send your flag to another dimension or any type of stuff like that.

Have fun. :)

You can run away and try to avoid people though.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mickey-mouse

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: You can put your flag with the teammate holding it behind a force field or create an illusion to disguise your flag or build a giant fortress to protect your flag.

What you can't do is stuff like; take your flag to another dimension, bury your flag in the bottom of the ocean by burying your teammate in the sea floor, etc.

Now you can runaway and hide around the planet, but nothing crazy like the type of stuff I mentioned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero I just noticed it doesn't say I can't teleport from the location for prep in this match, does that mean I can leave to get stuff?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 Doesn't look like Aizen can bring in an army lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 Lol. From what you've shown, it seems that this had already been arranged, with Aizen saying "It's time" right before the beam began to get them. I've seen nothing to suggest Aizen can call hollows on a whim from any given location as he has not done so. Even when calling Grimmjow back, he had to send Tousen to get him.

If he has contact with hollows like you say, why would he need to send someone? Once he was told he needed to return to Hueco Mundo, Grimmjow immediately began to go back, if he has this power to communicate or call hollows, why on Earth would he need to send Tousen as a messenger?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mickey-mouse

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @sophia89:

I'm not a Bleach expert so I really wouldn't know, if we have to, we can bring in a third party arbitrator to settle this. Needs to be someone you both agree on as a bleach expert.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 I'll get my prep up later, but first:

This is Archie Robotnik, not game/show.

They have no knowledge of each other, as stated by the OP. Azmuth does not know that they're actually villains.

I'm more than sure Mayuri can fill his desire to see how they function during the production of similar beings during their prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 Now, as for my prep:

First, to establish my prep time.

Thanks to Yukio's "Radial Invaders", my prep time will be multiplied with his fast-forward option:

So, onto the match: 24 * 60 minutes= 1440 minutes. Yukio sped it up so in real-time it only took 90 minutes; 1440/90= 16 intervals. 16*7= 112 days of prep for each normal day. 112*5=560 days prep.

Now, before I continue you, lets show what Azmuth is brining. He will be teleporting the following things to them:

• Galvanic Mechamorphs( a few of them)
  • Dr. Gero's other lab(the one from Super Android 13)*Mainly the main computer system*
  • Some of his metal which he used to make the omnitrix(s).

Back to Yukio: A galvanic mechamorph will bond with Yukio's arm-piece effectively doubling/tripling its capabilities: 560*2= 1120 days of prep.

**Yukio will also be spawning in resources**

Now, on to what I'm actually doing with prep:

First, a galvanic mechamorph will be bonding with Gero's lab computer to enhance it's process.

Gero-Robotnik-Myuu:

They will both be putting the best of their programming to use in making new, better androids. They will use older models as a base(see overview for noted creations) and improving upon them with each other's respective ideas. This will ensure that the robots produced include the best from both worlds, such as:Energy absorption, Ability copying, and Planetary+ capabilities to name a few. Another mention I should include is that parts of Azmuth's metal will also be intregated into the androids for other purpouses I will get to in the debate.

Gero will also be modifing their bodies as he did their own to give them planetary-level physical properties. Now, as you said earlier, Mayuri would want to find out how some of these people work. Having his body modified under his own observation should certainly intrigue him and allow himself to fulfill part of his curiosity. And, as we know, Mayuri loves modifications to his body, as we've seen in the past.

And, since Luke was so kind to let me replicate the vibranium, I will be sure to intergrate that into the outer covering of the robots.

Also, seeing as you want to call in hollows, I'll have Eggman call in his Eggfleet:

No Caption Provided

The Eggfleet has enough power to incinerate "Super Adam", a being fueled by choas emeralds:

Azmuth:

Believe it or not, Azmuth won't be doing much for the prep. He'll spend his time basically making another Helix to be used on this scrap-planet of a world. The Helix is what brought the mechamorphs to life, and as such, will make the planet a mechamorph world.

Mayuri:

Mayuri will be making more of his products known as the "Super-Human Drug" and the "Thought Inhibiting Drug".

• The Super-Human Drug slows down one's perception of time, causing their entire body to move in extreme slow motion.
  • The Thought Inhibiting Drug interacts with the brain so that thought can not occur correctly.

Kageroza:

Short and sweet, he's making mod-souls of every captain in Soul Society.

As for our flags: They will be safe with Yukio in a room deemed "indestructible":

No Caption Provided

And with that, the game shall begin~

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 I'll see if I can get a response up later

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89

1. By having them study the composition of it and then duplicating it O. o

2. The entire fleet; however, I don't think there is an exact number shown for how many ships he has in it.

3. Hmm, no one really tried to break out of it. He set one of the rooms to destroy itself, with Renji inside, but the others pretty much just finished their fight.(The actual chatrooms themselves)

4. Well, considering it's a collaberation of Gero, Myuu, and Robotnik, I think they could get a good amount made(especially with the main computer being amped with a mechamorph): Maybe 20-30? They already have all the designs, so it's not like they're really starting from scratch or anything.

5. Total number? Of everything?

• 20-30 androids
  • A few of Gero's ladybug spy robots.
  • The original team.
  • 11 captains
  • 11 vice captains
  • The Eggfleet
  • The entire planet has been converted into a Galvanic Mechamorph paradise through Azmuth and the Helix.

6. Metals, bodies; things to make androids with in general. With "Radial Invaders" it is said that Yukio brings his game into the real world, rather than bringing people into his game. So, I would assume that they can as he's able to manipulate things in the real world without being in a chatroom.

As you can see here, Ichigo attacks them:

Only to find they were just replicas:

And here he states they have "invaded" the world outside the screen, meaning he isn't limited to what's in his 'game'. He also makes another replica of himself as Ikaku stabs him and counters with another digital feature from his game in the real world:

7. That was before his upgrade, when he needed batteries to keep his game going. After the upgrade they're a pair of gauntlets that don't seem to need batteries. Even so, I have a galvanic mechamorph bonded to it to keep any power failures from happening.

8. Technically, it is on the battlefield(the rooms themselves). Think of it like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, while on the outside it's a normal place, but once you go in it is vastly different from the outside in all aspects.

You can clearly see the chatroom here. Also note he says you can't break it from the outside, but you can from the inside:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89

Towards the Eggfleet: Probably somewhere from 10-100 huge ships.

Ship went to be with Julia because they had formed a bond or something, but it seems Baz-El just didn't want him:

Loading Video...

Malware was an accident and was the only one of his kind, I'm rather doubtful that another one would appear again.

I'm pretty sure that mechamorphs have some kind of allegiance to Azmuth/Galvans, but I'll have to look for a clip of it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting please

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: no probem bro you are really versatile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 I should have a post up later today or tomorrow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89

-Ahem-

Well, the fact is that I won't be sealed up in my chatrooms when the fight starts.. I will of course be out and ready to deploy.

Your sending Sentry in first? That's nice, he will be the first sent into the Egg-grapes or destroyed by the Eggfleet.

Egg-grapes are basically these pods that delete and drain the energy/life-force of beings inside it. As we can see here, Mammoth Mogul's best efforts inside it are to only stall their deletion:

No Caption Provided

As I showed earlier, the Eggfleet has enough firepower to completely disintigrate Super A.D.A.M., a being fueled by the power of chaos emeralds. And, as we all know, when beings take a form gained from the chaos emeralds, they're pratically indestructible.

Example: Super Sonic/Knuckles exploding one of their 'zones':

No Caption Provided

Another option is that Azmuth constantly teleports Sentry to another part of the planet repeatedly.

About your energy absorption argument: To directly drain you of your life energy, yes, they will have to physically grab you. But, again, your sending Sentry in to..do what exactly? Oh right, physically assault them. It's highly likely one of them will be able to grab on to you in the process. Another thing is that you'd also be sending Sentry into Mayuri's special drugs...poor Sentry. But again, I have more answers for Sentry up top.

They can absorb energy sent at them in attacks though:

Here we see S. Android 17 absorbing SSJ4 Goku's attack:

Loading Video...

I'm sorry, you think anyone on my team is going to be taken down by a silly fire ball jutsu or a cero from a menos? Have you forgotten that menos grande might as well be nothing to captain-level shinigami? Come on now, they're all way more capable than that, how long do you think these guys have been at their job? Hell, Menos Grande are practically fodder when compared to any of the espada...who in turn lost out to their shinigami counterparts.

As shown above, the Eggfleet alone would annihilate Madara, Aizen, and his silly little hollows...

Um... a meteor is going to stop androids that already fight planetary+ combatants...? They would blast it to bits in less than a second..

Come on guy, you should know how Naruto/Bleach rank-out power-wise compared to characters from media such as DBZ. Raditz himself, at the beginning of the show, would laugh at such attacks.

Also, Azmuth can just teleport some in and steal all those precious flags lol.

P.S. Before anything like genjutsu or Aizen's "complete hypnosis" are brought up, my team is roboticized and lacks the components needed for those to work. Especially concerning Aizen, who needs to reveal the shikai's activation for his to take effect.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers