High Tier TRNY: PrecrisisBardock VS SirFizzWhizz(VOTE)

• 127 results
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

@boschepg: Did you read the entire thing? Did you even read my plan?

yes I read it. It was good. But Fizz keeps the two busy or even defeat your two

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By mickey-mouse

@boschepg:

He brought up the massive amount of robots that can take on Ultimate Thor.

That's fine.

Fizz is counting on more numbers than Goku and Vegetta, or even Gogetta, and Im saying Fizz has shown enough with Knife and his other bots to make me think they will beat Vegetta and Goku based on his stated feats and how it matches up with latest feats by DBZ characters. Fizz would control the mountain cuz all his robots he has built will keep Goku and Vegetta busy in essence

Cool.

Thus Im bringing up a parallel with his strategy and shown feats of his robots that go in line with latest feats of the series.

This is still the part that troubles me. I'm still going to count your vote, but TBH you have to be careful here. You cannot bring in your own ideas into battles. Sure if someone brings in an out of context scan, or brings in a power one of the characters simply doesn't have or can't do then that's fine if you point that out. But, this seems to indicate one of the reasons you voted is based on a parallel you yourself came up with/pointed out, not Sirfizzwhizz.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Gonna re-read this and drop a vote tomorrow/ later. It was long and there was some things I wanted to review over.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I was teleporting behind them and wiping them before they react, explain how you conclude that they would overwhelm me.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I was teleporting behind them and wiping them before they react, explain how you conclude that they would overwhelm me.

He's explained his vote and clarified it enough for me. However if you to want to continue the Convo, you may do so via PM please.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll vote for @sirfizzwhizz:

I felt that he debunked Gogeta's feats enough to convince me that the army could overwhelm him. The forcefield was a great point and from what he showed, I believe he can block Gogeta's attacks, Robot's feats aren't the greatest, but enough to react to Gogeta from he's shown IMO.

Also I never saw a counter for Spawn and the Hellspawns teleporting and being intangible and then going to sit on the mountain.

That's why he gets my vote.

Good match.

P.S. PCBardock, I'd advise using more feats (even ABC feats) over statements and databooks. The later two don't reach a lot of people as legitimate. Do that and (hopefully for you) prove Gogeta's stats that way and you could've gotten a win IMO.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I posted 6 ways Gogeta was faster and he debunked one... My counter for spawn going intangible was wiping him before he could even get to the mountain.

Regardless I respect your vote, even though I don't really understand your reasoning.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to vote for @precrisisbardock, I feel as though he proved that although he definitely doesn't have numbers, he has vastly superior speed and firepower, and one (or maybe a bit more but meh) large AoE attack(s) of the power Gogeta is able to utilise would be able to at minimum decimate a large portion of Fizzwhizz's army.

As a side note, in future it would be best if more scans were used to get your points across better.

And as another side note, for both debaters, I think it would be present a better argument if in rebuttals you guys actually countered by examining the facts and explaining why they are wrong, as opposed to just saying "BS" and expecting everybody to blindly follow on, whenever I read a CaV, I pretend I know nothing of the characters or universes they are in, as to side with the best debater, not the character I thought was more powerful going into it, and when someone attempts to debunk a 6 line argument by saying "BS." I ask myself "why is it?" Of course in some cases it is clear BS, but imo, an explanation should still be given as to WHY it is BS, not just say it is and expect people to agree on it. Went on a bit of a rant, so i'll just put this in spoiler blocks..

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Thanks for the vote, but when my opponent fails to counter/just ignores the scans I post, I just don't feel the need to post more scans.

For example I posted a scan explicitly stating Goku is FTL, and another scan of him breaking out of a light attack, and those were all ignored.

Also for proving my destructive capacity my statements of Bojack destroying portions of galaxies and Cooler being able to destroy a star and them being weaker than cell were just outright ignored, they weren't even quoted. My opponent attacked the handbook only and called it hyperbole.

When that sort of stuff happens it's hard to feel a need to post more scans, thanks for the feedback though I appreciate it.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: I don't want to be that guy, but I think your confusing "out character" with morals off.....ex: would a morals off Buu spam candy beam or just do what he usually does to characters without holding back(punch, kick, ki blast, etc..) and just care less if at all about causing serious bodily harm or death to his opposition? In your case Gogeta teleporting behind an army of characters to hit them with a highly destructive ki blast is akin/equivalent to Buu spamming candy beam it's not a morals off action it's actually a completely out of character action.

Unless morals off perk=out of character perk in which case I apologize though I'm sure it does not.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to drive my point home and clarify I know full well morals off can cause a character to go out of character, but to an extent if that makes sense like ex: a morals off Supes could think to fly someone into the sun without remorse that doesn't necessary mean he'll use it as his go to strategy more often than not lol no that would only be possible if he were completely out of character.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting for PCB. There was a lot of downplay fromSirFizzwhizz, like suggesting Gogeta couldn't take out an army decimated by nukes. He also didn't really disprove Gogeta being FTL. His character choice was vastly inferior; Gogeta has galaxy level feats, though those weren't brought up.

Nevertheless, I felt like both sides are lacking in organization and presentation, and could've used more feats.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a physical brawl with 50 of these suits, Gogeta gets pummeled badly.

This lowball made me kinda mad at SFW. Also playing around the rules. You claimed the First Knife is not over WW but would cut up Gogeta... Then you had to prove he is not above the WW thus beating your own argument.

Anyhow, my vote goes to @precrisisbardock due to SWF losing his cool and being salty and not really responding on how his summons would survive the first blast of Gogetas power attack.

As far as remarks go. PCB could have used one of the first Vegeta showings in DBZ when he effortlessly destroyed a planet from the core down, first killing everything on the planet then destroyin it.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Morals off means they wouldn't think twice of using the most efficient way to win. If they were in character they would think to fight them head on to test their strength. But since they have no morals they would use the most efficient way.

If I really wanted them to act out of character I would've said they destroy the planet when the match starts and sit on the floating indestructible mountain.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Pretty sure the king vegeta gif was better.

Anyways, I didn't really have to go all out since his greates defense shield feat he himself said was continent level, and he was ignoring my destructive capacity feats.

@Etheral_Dreams: thanks for the vote, I honestly didn't even need to go above planetary level for the debate much less galaxy level.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got rustled hard from this debate.

On one hand we have gogeta whos destructive output is far superior to his oppobents team. Gogetas speed seems faster aswell. Precrisb represented that enough imo to prove.

Now sirfizzwhizz had a massive numbers advantage and far superior in intelligence. But i felt he was undermining gogeta alot in terms of his power.

The perk of morals off for precrisis bardock was possibly the one thing that really convinced me gogeta could pull it off since like precris bardock said gogeta would teleport and just unleash a bigbangkama.

Precrisisbar could have debated better with more scans and sirfizzwhizz could have not been so undermining of certain things and if he had a bit more durable team.

I vote for precrisisbar.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Well maybe I see things differently. Anyways good debate bro cheers and hope you rack up those votes so I can see you continue on in this tourney.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

b4v

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Lol it's good to see the DBZ fanboys are still on Comicvine. Seems appropiate. Galaxy buster?! Wow. Just wow. I will wait to cooler heads prevail and see this through.

Arlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Bro... You are pushing it now.... I voted based on your salty debating style most of all for instance and as aresponce to that you get even worse and insult the voters. You are a respected Viner you should uphold some standards. Your characters can do a helluva lot more than what you portrayed in this debate.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By mickey-mouse

@speedster101: @sovereign91001@mr_ingenuity@higorm

@allstarsuperman@sentry4

BUMP!!! Please read & vote!!!

==========================================================

@vintage_spiderman: Yes Morals Off just means they will kill and ignore collateral damage. Doesn't mean they will change basic tactics. Are you going to vote though? Please? :D

======================================================================

@etheral_dreams:@darkraiden: @just_banter: @chimeroid: @those_eyes: Thank you all for voting.

Score:

@precrisisbardock: 4

@sirfizzwhizz: 2

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arlion said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Bro... You are pushing it now.... I voted based on your salty debating style most of all for instance and as aresponce to that you get even worse and insult the voters. You are a respected Viner you should uphold some standards. Your characters can do a helluva lot more than what you portrayed in this debate.

Sry. My brother logged on to this site.... I didnt see so i accidentaly answered from his acc. He just made it today.....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@chimeroid: it's cool. The comment is not toward him anyway, just people who think the fan calcs and loose arguments of DBZ logic showing Gogeta is as tough he is being stated here. One user stating Galaxy buster, it just cracks me up.

But their vote is their vote. :)

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I say something? I don't think that either debater did all that good. Neither of you did awful, but neither of you did as good as you definitely could have.

On one hand we have somebody who got carried away with the fan-calcs and didn't really have any good counters besides "I'll speed blitz and nuke teh place," which I suppose is partly at fault of a very non-versatile character build.

The other debater got cocky and decided to lowball just because he thought he could. I know Fizz had the tools to secure an easy win, but he didn't go all out like he should have.

At the end of the day, however, SirFizzWhizz was still clearly the superior debater and he gets my vote.

That's all. Later dudes.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jonez120: yeah, I could have done a lot more, but wanted to save it as a surprise to amped formidable opponent. I made any mistake, it is I felt my opponent own arguments were bad enough I did not need to put up the more I could have done.

Thanks for voting.

Avatar image for totallynotgalactus
TotallyNotGalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am voeting for Gogeeta beacuse he shows that he is to fast for the others. And he has enouh power to destroy them.

I was confased at the other side beacuse he didn't show how strong the defense was, there was a tiny amount but it didnt relly convince.

Gracias (English isnt my starting tongue, sorry.)

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vvoodst0ck--defunct
vvoodst0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me read this when I get on my break, I'll leave a vote later tonight.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#94  Edited By Jgames

IDK who to vote. First I like to say PrecrisisBardock give a bad name to DBZ debaters. Sometime he makes some good point, and other time I cringe. Granted,

No Caption Provided

This is not the best example to debunk Gohan solar system kamekameha. Is clearly using colorful language, not stating facts. A better scan would had been the Amaterasu or light speed naruto character.

While Sirwhiss made lots of great point, good feats, etc, he ignore some valid points and just mix them in with some of the bad points and basically ignore him. Also I hated the low balling, and honestly don't see how Gogeta simply one shot most of Whiz team.

So I give my vote to the DBZ wanker @precrisisbardock

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: It happens all the time man. You gotta let it brush off you. Sometimes (maybe even a lot of times), you clearly win and the people just don't see it that way. I don't get it, but it happens.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good god. This thread just turned into a dbz argument. This is why dbz vs non dbz threads are arent allowed. People who hate dbz get mad and people who like dbz get mad. and they go to war. I wish you guys would be kind to eachother.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By sentry4

I spent a lot of time thinking about this one. Fizz had a very well thought out team and general battle plan. Bardock's was very straightforward. Fizz, I felt you argued the same points: overwhelming numbers, and hard light helm, while the rest of your debate was trying to lowball Gogeta and insult his team/battle plan.

I originally voted for bardock, but after rereading everything, I decided to edit my post and redo my vote for @sirfizzwhizz... I noticed that he did address the issue of blitzing with his prep, and Reed with the star powered helm and knowledge would adequately be able to counter the blitz. My judgement was a little clouded by not liking his debate style, as I mentioned above... But at the end of the day I think his team would pull out the victory.