mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Rules:

• Remember, I'm human, I don't know a lot of the characters here so if you feel something is overpriced or underpriced, or just doesn't belong, tell me.
  • Win by any condition except BFR, All characters will be staying on the battlefield.
  • The maps and missions may vary depending on the fairness of each persons team (If someone picks all Hulks, I won't put the match in space), However matches will be randomized, so plan accordingly.
  • No single prep device can beat Green Lantern. No single summon can beat New 52 Wonder Woman.
  • All prep cannot use Time manipulation of any kind.
  • No Reality Warping
  • Time can only be slowed, not frozen. Can only increase time to speeds of Lightspeed.
  • Battles Take Place On Indestructible An Planet
  • Prep Your Side Of The Battlefield Only
  • Hosts: Pr0metheus, Sirfizzwhizz, & Lukehero

===============================================================

Hungry Shark:

Characters

• Doctor Strange(No Classic) (5)
  • Dr. Arthur Light (3)
  • Composite Mewtwo (2)

Perks

• One Character: Morals Off (8)
  • Hour of Prep On the Battlefield (1)
  • Basic Knowledge (4)
  • One Character: Superman Super Senses (2)

MasterKungFu:

Characters

• Pre-52 Darkseid (6)
  • Darth Sidious (3)
  • Skaar (1)

Perks

• Non-Standard Gear (5)
  • 2 hours prep at place of choosing (5)
  • Superman super senses (2)
  • Cyclops eye-visor (2)
  • Lightsaber (1)

Mission: King Of The Hill

• Control The Mountain Peak For 1 Full Hour
  • Mountain Has Anti Teleportation Powers
  • Both Teams Start 50 Miles Away From The Mountain On Opposite Sides In The Valley Down Below
  • Mountain Is Indestructible & Cannot Be Altered In Anyway

Map: Mountain & Valley

No Caption Provided

Weather: Clear Skies, Warm

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tag for the votes

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: @hungry_sharky: Either of you can go first. Yeah a basic intro and initial plan should be a good first post. Laying out basic powers and stuff.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neither will go first. lol

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I'm on it.......just wait please :P

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MasterKungFu

@hungry_sharky General Intro to My Team and My Tactics

Darkseid (Lord of Apokolips)

All Hail Darkseid!
All Hail Darkseid!

Character Bio

The son of Heggra and Yuga Khan is the ruler of the dreaded planet of Apokolips. He is one of the most powerful New Gods of the Fourth World, a representation of evil. Uxas Khan wants nothing more than total domination of all sentient life and a frequently nemesis of the inhabitants of New Genesis. Darkseid is a tactical strategist when it comes to battle and a highly trained Apokoliptan warrior having been trained from birth though he rarely resorts to physical fighting as he prefers his the use of his godly powers first.

Powers and Abilities

New God Physiology

Darkseid possesses enormous physical stats e.g. godlike super strength, great super speed, invulnerability, unlimited stamina, healing factor etc. He is also immortal and is immune to most forms of attacks.

The Omega Force

Darkseid possesses a whole host of versatile abilities due to the Omega Force e.g. telepathy, telekinesis, matter and energy manipulation, time manipulation, life manipulation, flight, size changing, possession, avatar creation etc. Darkseid can also distribute a fraction of his powers to others. His main attack is the Omega Beams, which he fires from eyes and has total absolute control over them in firing speed, direction and purpose etc.

Darth Sidious (Dark Lord of the Sith)

All Hail the Emperor
All Hail the Emperor

Character Bio

Palpatine is the most powerful Dark Lord in all Star Wars history having been the first Sith under the Rule of Two to achieve total eradication of the Jedi Order. Palpatine would work his way from a Senator of Naboo to the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic to the Emperor of the Galactic Empire having been trained under Darth Plagueis who he murdered and training Darth Maul, Darth Tyrannus, Darth Vader and several others. He is extremely cunning, very manipulative, sadistic and patient. Darth Sidious is also a highly skilled lightsaber duellist capable of holding his own against Mace Windu, Yoda and Luke Skywalker. Palpatine wields two lightsabers in combat which he may use as one or as dual.

Powers and Abilities

The Force

The Force is a spiritual, metaphysical power that exists in the Star Wars universe that only those who are force-sensitive can manipulate. In addition to his lightsaber skills, Darth Sidious is extremely strong in the Force which grants him basic abilities of telekinesis but also telepathy, possession, illusions, magic, life manipulation, increased strength, increased speed, increased senses, precognition etc. Palpatine particularly enjoys the use of force lightning to torture his enemies into submission or simply for entertainment purposes with devastation effects.

Skaar (Son of Hulk)

All Hail the Son of Hulk
All Hail the Son of Hulk

Character Bio

Skaar is the son of the Incredible Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong and brother to Hiro-Kala having grown up on the planet Sakaar. Caiera and her unborn twins were thought to be dead when Hulk's shuttle exploded though it is revealed Skaar emerged from the ruins as his father left for the events of World War Hulk. Skaar learnt to survive the tough world of Sakaar and became a savage but skilled warrior in the use of both armed and unarmed combat. Blaming his father for abandoning him to die, Skaar tracks Hulk down to Earth to confront his father in one helluva brutal fight.

Powers and Abilities

Physiology

Skaar possesses the powers of both his parents. As the son of Hulk, Skaar possesses great physical stats e.g. super strength, super durability, super stamina, healing factor etc. Like his father his attributes are dependent on his temper.

The Old Power

As the son of Caiera the Oldstrong, Skaar wields the Old Power which can further boost his abilities increasing his strength, durability, healing etc. It also grants him other abilities such as earth manipulation, resurrection, shapeshifting capabilities, elemental manipulation, energy manipulation etc.

Perks and Battle Plan

These are my perks

Non-Standard Gear

I'm fully confident Darkseid is durable enough to take any punishment coming his way and able to recover from it. That being said, fully functional Apokoliptan armor is given to Darth Sidious and Skaar should they not survive an attack.

2 hours prep at place of choosing

Prep will take place on the planet of Apokolips where there are plenty of resources. Plans and tactics will be made there. During this time Darkseid will distribute a fraction of his Omega Force upon Darth Sidious and Skaar making them more powerful. Sidious will download his lightsaber knowledge into Skaar via telepathy.

Superman super senses

Darkseid and Darth Sidious both possess incredible senses. Superman's super senses will be given to Skaar for greater combat awareness. This includes super hearing, super smell, microscopic vision, telescopic vision, thermal vision, x-ray vision, nanosecond thought processing etc.

Cyclops eye-visor

Due to Skaar's lack of long distance attacks, Skaar will be given Cyclops' eye-visor and devastating optic blasts further enhanced by the Omega Force.

Lightsaber

The lightsaber is given to Skaar. While Skaar likes uses swords, a lightsaber is a good substitute. With the lightsaber, Skaar can cut through almost anything may it be flesh or material. He can only use the lightsaber as a defensive weapon to deflect oncoming projectiles.

This is my Battle Plan

With my team, they could go with either of the following plans below. Though we are trying to conquer the hill, we don't need to worry about that yet at first. The plans go as follows depending on the circumstances.

Total Mental Domination

Besides Skaar, Darkseid and Darth Sidious would rather much watch their enemies suffer rather than just simply die. The idea of melee combat isn't something they cherish and would rather have foes ally with him than be wasted as corpses. That being said, telepathy and corruption will come in play. While I see some of your team trying to fight off a telepathic assault or mind control, ultimately they will all fall or at least some will fall to my corruption and be turned against your team.

Kill First, Ask Questions Later (Long Distance)

Long distance attacks are given to all members of my team. You are up against Darkseid's Omega Beams, Darth Sidious' Force Lightning, Skaar's Optic Blasts. There are also matter manipulation, telekinesis and earth manipulation abilities that will give your team a hard time.

Kill First, Ask Questions Later (Close Distance)

Probably the most rare case is the need to engage physically. The members of my team are skilled melee combatants you wouldn't want to mess with. Their strength, speed and skills are just too much for your team to overcome.

@hungry_sharky Now it's your turn to post

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mickey-mouse

@masterkungfu: I thought you were gonna give a light saber to Skaar. The light saber would have been standard gear for Sidious.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I didn't know I was allowed that. if I give the lightsaber to Skaar does Sidious get to keep his lightsaber?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Yes. In fact IIRC Sidious had 2 light sabers in the cartoon. But, if you want to use just one that's fine. I know there are a lot of different styles and forms of light saber combat.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I wish I'd change my perks a little and have a motherbox instead but it's too late......guess I'll just have to put up a great fight against my opponent then.......when he / she is ready

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hungry_Sharky

@masterkungfu: Let's get this show on the road, eh?

Mewtwo

My first support character:

No Caption Provided

Mewtwo is the Legendary 150th Pokemon who was made after scientists cloned the Pokemon Mew's DNA. But Mewtwo became much too smart and powerful to be contained and escaped captivity.

Powers:

• Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Mega Evolution
  • Super speed and durability
  • Flight
  • A variety of Pokemon moves

Arthur Light

That is his war face
That is his war face

My other support character is Dr. Arthur Light. This supervillain is most well known for raping and murdering the Elongated Man's wife, Sue Dibny, during the Identity Crisis event. Other than that, he's an off and on C-list villain for the Teen Titans.

Powers:

• Versatile light manipulation (duh)
  • Force fields
  • Teleportation
  • Light blasts
  • Control over energies and the entire EM spectrum

Doctor Strange

No Caption Provided

Finally, here is my MVP. Stephen Strange became the renowned Sorcerer Supreme after learning the mystic arts under the Ancient One. Now he protects Earth from many supernatural and widespread threats.

Powers?

Simply too many to list! In short, he has a plethora of different spells that can attack your inner-mind, memories, body, and soul. Not to mention all of his support spells that can boost my team, summon things, cast illusions, and alter reality itself.

Perks + Strategy

I have the following perks:

• Morals Off
  • Hour of Prep On the Battlefield
  • Basic Knowledge
  • One Character: Superman Super Senses

The Superman Super Senses perk will go to Dr. Light. Morals off goes to everyone! (yay)

At the beginning of my preparation, Dr. Light will cloak my entire team so they can not be spotted by yours. (Not even a scan from Superman's microscopic and x-ray vision could sense them.)

After that, Strange will give each member of my team a small magic bubble so they have their own protection from harm. These will also be invisible, of course.

No Caption Provided

Next, Mewtwo is going to Mega Evolve himself for a boost. Now he can fly at mach speeds and has a greater damage output.

Sorta like this
Sorta like this

1. Light makes us invisible
  2. Strange gives us shields
  3. Mewtwo Evolves himself

And that is the end of my prep.

BATTLE BEGINS

First things first, we're going to take away your team's vision completely. My team is already invisible- but we're doing this for good measure. Strange takes away your sight magically and Arthur leeches the light from your eyes.

Next up, Mewtwo is going to take Skaar for a spin. He has masterful mind control and can enter somebody's mind with a simple gesture. After Mewtwo does that, he's obviously going to just rampage around in Skaar's body.

(He's talking through Nurse Joy in this gif)
(He's talking through Nurse Joy in this gif)

While my Pocket Monster is doing this, Strange is going to give himself a gigantic speed boost. This will literally boost him up to relativistic speeds.

No Caption Provided

In this scan, time itself is slowed to the point where it would take 100 years to take a single step. But Stephen speeds himself up so much that he can still appear as a blur. Dang!

And while all this is happening, Arthur is going to provide some cover fire by firing a barrage of light blasts. It's helpful to remember that one blast took down Superman. It's also helpful to remember that they travel at the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

GG.

And that's obviously not the end of my assault. There are plenty of other spells that Strange will throw at you in due time. This is purely the foundation of what my battle plan will stand on.

TL;DR

1. Light makes my team invisible
  2. Strange gives my team shields
  3. Mewtwo Mega Evolves
  4. --BATTLE BEGINS--
  5. The doctors both take away your vision completely
  6. Mewtwo possess Skaar, Strange speeds himself up, and Light fires powerful blasts at your team
  7. Strange decides which hax spell to cast next........

Questions / Comments

I'm not going to try to tear apart every single point you make in this match, because that's just a heinous debating style! But I still have some points that must be made.

(1) @pr0metheus@lukehero@sirfizzwhizzdue to the fact that Pre-52 Darkseid was priced under his New 52 counterpart, I'm guessing that my opponent is limited to the post Crisis version of this powerhouse? I mean, pre Crisis Darkseid is two cents short of a skyfather, so I'd like this to be cleared up ASAP.

(2) You plan on taking Skaar (a hero) to Apokolips (the capital of slavery and torture) during your prep. I see him having a small problem with that, wouldn't you agree?

(3)

Total Mental Domination

I'm looking forward to this one. >:D

Kill First, Ask Questions Later (Long Distance)

Probably your best bet, but every member of my team is invisible and has their own shield (not to mention that they can all generate their own force fields). I just don't see you pulling a win this way, mate. Your hands will be full as is.

Kill First, Ask Questions Later (Close Distance)

I'll admit that your team is a large threat up close, but each of my team members can fly at high speeds. We have basic knowledge as well, so it will never come to CQC.

Your move, monsieur! This will be a close one!

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero are the teams allowed to come to the battle already haxed? I feel like hungry_shark's team coming onto the battlefield invisible with shields already up and Mewtwo already evolved doesn't seem fair. Maybe if they did this when the fight bell rings it wouldn't be an issue. I need your clarification

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MasterKungFu

@lukehero: are the teams allowed to come to the battle already haxed? I feel like hungry_shark's team coming onto the battlefield invisible with shields already up and Mewtwo already evolved doesn't seem fair. Maybe if they did this when the fight bell rings it wouldn't be an issue. I need your clarification

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: You posted this question twice. Yes, they are. That's the entire point of prep. He's not breaking any limits. It's only on him of course to prove he can do this stuff. Which it seems like he left some scans/gif/feats.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mickey-mouse
Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MasterKungFu

@hungry_sharky not bad mate. not bad at all. I'll bold my text to make it easier to identify our posts

ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS

(1) Due to the fact that Pre-52 Darkseid was priced under his New 52 counterpart, I'm guessing that my opponent is limited to the post Crisis version of this powerhouse? I mean, pre Crisis Darkseid is two cents short of a skyfather, so I'd like this to be cleared up ASAP.

Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis Darkseid are the same being but if lukehero says no Pre-Crisis feats allowed then I'll go by his word. Still I guess it was a wise choice on your behalf.

(2) You plan on taking Skaar (a hero) to Apokolips (the capital of slavery and torture) during your prep. I see him having a small problem with that, wouldn't you agree?

Small problem? Maybe? But like you said it is a small problem but not one that can't be fixed. Both Darkseid and Darth Sidious have made a living through manipulating others and playing facade. I don't think Skaar would be that difficult to manipulate. So with 2 hours to spare this really wouldn't take that much time.

PREP TIME

I don't believe I've elaborated on this enough but with 2 hours to spare what could my team do with this time?

Summoning Creations

With 2 hours of prep, this shouldn't be too difficult. An army would indeed cause a lot of distraction for your team especially when the army could be summoned at any time.

Darkseid is capable of summoning shadow demons which nearly killed Superman in overwhelming numbers. He also created Stayne and Eclipso who can match Takion and Spectre respectively. Of course some of these creations are simply too powerful but Darkseid could always depower them to a suitable limit.

Darkseid can also create avatars of himself with a fraction of his power to substitute for the real one. They too are very powerful and are not to be underestimated. This would be useful so your team won't know which Darkseid to target when the battle begins.

Power Distribution

During this time Darkseid will distribute a fraction of his Omega Force upon Skaar making him more powerful. Over the years lucky individuals have received a fraction of Darkseid's Omega Force such as Brutaal, Grayven, Kalibak and Grail. Skaar will the next lucky one.

Intelligence

In addition to being powerful Darkseid and Darth Sidious are both really intelligent individuals. Darkseid is more of a tactical strategist where Sidious is more cunning and careful. Together they fill each other's shoes.

Here Darkseid is responsible for manipulating the events of Countdown as he stands alongside the Monitor Solomon. Considering what he's doing here this battle shouldn't be too difficult to manipulate to his advantage.
Here Darkseid captures God Wave Ares. Now your team is very powerful but not this powerful.

MOVING ON TO THE BATTLE

Total Mental Domination

I'm looking forward to this one. >:D

Me too. Well since we're both looking forward to this let's continue…..

Telepathy

One of the few methods we can take down your team is corrupt them through mind control.......

In the 2nd scan it is explained that Granny Goodness trains everyone to resist TP short of Darkseid's. Sleez manages to control Superman and Big Barda at the time but fails to do so on Mr Miracle.

Darth Sidious too is a well accomplished telepath

"Almost mindless under the oppression of the Emperor's dark side influence, the people of Byss find their life energies constantly leeched off during the Emperor's vile machinations.

Throughout the worlds submissive to the Empire, Byss is renowned as a paradise, whose siren call multitudes to willingly apply for emigration to its shores. Once there, wrapped in the power of the dark side, the immigrants become completely submissive, their life energy forever enslaved to the mind that would devour a galaxy."

From the Dark Empire endnotes

Note: Byss is a planet populated by 20 billion inhabitants and the effects of the TP lasted for decades.

Possession

Another method of TMD is a complete takeover of one's body. This applies to inanimate objects too.

Still trapped in the Source Wall, Darkseid takes possession over a giant statue.

Darth Sidious too can possess beings in a technique known as Essence Transfer. This can particularly come useful when he is about to die.

"The moment the Emperor "died" at the Battle of Endor, Droga fell into an inexplicable insanity, butchering his crew and causing the Emperor's Shadow to plunge into Kaal's oceans. Even as he perished, Palpatine used the dark side knowledge the Sith Lords had granted him years earlier to rend space itself and transmigrate his essence across lightyears to Droga's body. The infusion of Palpatine's overwhelming dark side energies reduced Droga to incoherent madness. Eventually, Palpatine's Grand Vizier Pestage was able to find Droga and tear the Emperor's essence from Droga's body."

From Gamer No.5

Palpatine can possess anything from Leia's unborn child to Luke Skywalker or a clone.

Sadly there isn't much for Skaar to do but given that your team will be occupied by Darkseid and Darth Sidious' TDM, Skaar would wait until your team gets distracted, loses focus and then he strikes out.

Long Distance Battle

Probably your best bet, but every member of my team is invisible and has their own shield (not to mention that they can all generate their own force fields). I just don't see you pulling a win this way, mate. Your hands will be full as is.

Whether this path is my best hope or not if I do win via this way there's no turning back for you I'm afraid.

Omega Effect

Everything that happens as a result of the Omega Force is known as the Omega Effect. This includes anything from a concussive blast, matter manipulation, time displacement etc in the form of Omega Beams. Before I go into detail about the OB's destructive capabilities I would like to point out that these beams are incredibly fast.

Fast enough to chase down Flashes Barry Allen and Wally West who thought they were being chased by the Black Racer. Black Racer could toy with Lightray who could travel from Earth to Sun in seconds.

Force Techniques

In Star Wars, the Force is a metaphysical power that exists everywhere. It can only be manipulated by those who are force-sensitive. That being said, there are a multitude of techniques that Sidious could employ at your team from a distance and with devastating effects.

Force lightning, force choke, force crush are such examples but I'd like to draw your attention to force drain. This is another technique in which Sidious could drain your team of its life energies. Below demonstrates the power of the Force Drain.

"Imperial ships ferried millions of immigrants to the planet Byss, where the Emperor fed off their life energies through the dark side."

From The New Essential Guide to Characters

Optic Blasts

Lastly Skaar has been given Cyclops' optic blasts further reinforced by the Omega Force. These blasts are no laughing matter.

These optic blasts can destroy a human, a tank, falling debris, a building, the ground beneath him, a plane, a Sentinel and shoot a hole in the Blob, yes the fat Blob.

Close Quarters Combat

I'll admit that your team is a large threat up close, but each of my team members can fly at high speeds. We have basic knowledge as well, so it will never come to CQC.

I don't know if it'll ever come or not but my team will be trying to gear this more towards this direction. I think we seem to be in agreement it'll be foolish for your team to engage mine up close but even with your high speeds we are no slouch in such category.

Speed

This is no issue for Darkseid. He can also speed himself up with time manipulation or just rely on his natural speed alone to overwhelm your team.

Despite his enormous 8 foot 9 size Darkseid is surprisingly fast. He has a minimum of microsecond reaction time and can even give Superman a run for his money.

Darth Sidious too is very fast. He can use the Force in a technique known as Force Speed to increase his speed, reflexes and agility such that he couldn't be perceived by multiple Jedi much less have them react to him

Sidious kills these Jedi before they could react.
Sidious kills these Jedi before they could react.

In his battle with Mace Windu, Sidious was so fast Anakin could barely keep up with him. It should be noted he killed Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto before they could react.

"Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening."

From the Revenge of the Sith novel

COUNTERING YOUR PLAN

Invisibility

Your team may be invisible but it won't save you.

Senses

My team possesses incredible senses that will allow us to know where you are regardless of invisibility

Darkseid has a strong level cosmic awareness which enables his vision to extend beyond the known universes. Essentially he manipulated the events of Countdown and knows where everyone was and where your team is hiding.

Darth Sidious too has incredible senses as he is able to detect the invisible Scimitar.

"Maul bowed his head and hurried up the rear boarding ramp into the cockpit module. Sidious lingered to watch the ship rise and edge out of the hangar, becoming invisible as it flew over The Works. Through the dark side, he continued to track the Scimitar as it angled north toward the Jedi Temple rather than south, and away from the Senate District."

From the Darth Plagueis novel

Due to the Force, Darth Sidious has precognition which will definitely come in handy.

Using his Force senses Palpatine can forsee his meeting with Luke Skywalker.

There's also Skaar who has been given Superman senses which includes a whole ray of vision abilities but also super smell and super hearing. He's also a great tracker and will track down your team where they are hiding.

Corruption

Being invisible unfortunately won't save you from my TMD.

Shields

You're shields may pose a problem for straightforward attacks but not from all attacks. There are things not even a force field can protect you from.

Corruption

You're shields won't protect from my TMD unless you can prove your shields can protect against TP etc

Omega Effect

Darkseid's Omega Beams are very destructive as I have mentioned before and has many uses such as transporting others through space and time, transmutation, depowerment, concussive blasts, incineration etc.

These OB's have successfully worked on, harmed and damaged durable and powerful foes from Cyborg Superman, Old Gods, Anti-Monitor, Spectre, Imperiex Prime

Force Choke

Due to the Force existing everywhere Sidious could give your team the force choke of a lifetime.

"The unmarked shuttle landed on the royal palace’s platform, reserved for Mandalore’s rulers and their most important advisers. The ramp lowered and a hooded figure in dark robes descended. The commandos rushing to intercept him reached for their throats, gagging, and the cloaked figure swept past them without a sideways glance, gaze fixed straight ahead."

From Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy

Mewtwo

I don't know enough on Mewtwo to comment.........but I do have questions for later on.

The Battle Begins

You have a great plan but you are relying only on this plan. As the battle begins I will string your team down one of three paths such that you can not complete the rest of your plan may it be TMD or LDB or CQC. Should this not be the case I see you plan to have Dr Light shoot my team with powerful blasts. Nevertheless it wouldn't be a problem for me.

Darkseid is incredibly durable to energy based attacks. Your blasts will barely harm him.

Darth Sidious while not as durable as Darkseid, is fast enough to deflect blaster bolts with his lightsaber.

On Hypori they were the prey, standing back-to-back in their black zeyd-cloth hooded robes at the center of concentric rings of droids, retrofitted by Baktoid Armor to function as combat automata. Two hundred programmed assailants—bipedal, treaded, some levitated by antigrav generators—armed with a variety of weapons, ranging from hand blasters to short-barreled burst-rifles. Plagueis hadn't allowed his young apprentice to wield a lightsaber until a few years earlier, but Sidious was brandishing one now, self-constructed of phrik alloy and aurodium, and powered by a synthetic crystal. Made for delicate, long-fingered hands—as much a work of art as a weapon—the lightsaber thrummed as he waved the blade from side to side in front of him.

"Every weapon, manufactured by whatever species, has its own properties and peculiarities," Plagueis was saying, his own blade angled toward the ferrocrete floor of the battledome's fabricated cityscape, as if to light a fuse. "Range, penetrating power, refresh rate... In some instances your life might depend on your ability to focus on the weapon rather than the wielder. You must train yourself to identify a weapon instantly—whether it's a product of BlasTech or Merr-Sonn, Tenloss or Prax—so that you will know where to position yourself, and the several ways to best deflect a well-aimed bolt."

Plagueis put his words into action as the first ring of droids began to converge on them, staggering the attack and triggering bursts at random. Orbiting Sidious, the Muun's blade warded off every volley, returning the bolts to their sources, or deflecting them into the facades of the faux buildings surrounding them or into other droids. At other times Plagueis made no attempt to redirect the attacks, but simply torqued his rangy body, allowing the bolts to miss him by centimeters. Around the two Sith, the automata collapsed one after the next, gushing lubricants from holed reservoirs or exploding in a hail of alloy parts, until all were heaped on the ferrocrete floor.

"The next ring is yours," Plagueis said.

Rugged, uninhabited Hypori belonged to the Techno Union, whose Skakoan foreman, Wat Tambor, owed his seat in the Republic Senate to Damask Holdings. In exchange, the bionic humanoid had made Hypori available as a training ground for members of the Echani Sun Guard and provided the necessary battle droids. Calling in another favor, Hego Damask had requested a private session in the fabricated cityscape, so that Plagueis and his apprentice could be free to employ lightsabers—though only for the purpose of deflecting bolts rather than dismemberment or penetration.

When it came Sidious's turn to demonstrate his skill, Plagueis spoke continuously from behind him, adding distraction to the distinct possibility of inadvertent disintegration.

"A being trained in the killing arts doesn't wait for you to acquire him as a target, or establish him or herself as an opponent, as if in some martial arts contest. Your reactions must be instantaneous and nothing less than lethal, for you are a Sith Lord, and will be marked for death."

The droids continued to converge, ring after ring of them, until the floor was piled high with smoking husks. Plagueis issued a voice command that brought the onslaught to an abrupt end and deactivated his lightsaber. The pinging of cooling weapons, the hiss of escaping gas, the unsteady whir of failing servomotors punctuated the sudden silence. Alloy limbs spasmed and photoreceptors winked out, surrendering their eerie glow. The recycled air was rotten with the smell of fried circuitry.

From the Darth Plagueis novel

Skaar is quite durable himself too and has a strong healing factor.

SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU

1) You plan on Dr Strange giving your individual team members shields. Can he maintain these shields for the rest of the fight or are they just temporarily?

2) You say Mewtwo can possess Skaar. Is this technique outright possession or just another form of TP?

3) You say Dr Strange can speed up himself. Can he do this for the rest of his team too and maintain this for the rest of the fight or is this just temporarily?

@hungry_sharky: Okay I'm done. Your turn now. Sorry it took so long. I posted twice and CV ate it up

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I finally got the post up. tried 3 times and CV ate it up but not today XD

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar is 1 point? Hulk's son Skaar or some other guy? Uhm...

T4V

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Well no one should be dropping last min posts in a way their opponent doesn't have enough time to counter. The official stop date is in 4 days.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@masterkungfu: Well no one should be dropping last min posts in a way their opponent doesn't have enough time to counter. The official stop date is in 4 days.

so what happens to us if my opponent doesn't post something before the deadline? who moves on?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hungry_sharky: @masterkungfu: Today is like day 12 or Day 13....You need to drop a post only addressing the present issues hungry shark or I'm just going to assume that you weren't that motivated and lost interest in the overall debate. After that you both do short conclusions.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@hungry_sharky: @masterkungfu: Today is like day 12 or Day 13....You need to drop a post only addressing the present issues hungry shark or I'm just going to assume that you weren't that motivated and lost interest in the overall debate. After that you both do short conclusions.

Didn't lose interest at all. I'll have a post up later today.

Deadpooldoom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea man

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Didn't lose interest at all. I'll have a post up later today.

sorry for the long response...........I'm bracing myself for what's to come

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hungry_Sharky

@masterkungfu: Sorry about this. You can move on to the next round.