High Tier Trny: HighA vs Darkseid(HIGH WINS!!!)

• 70 results
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Highaccuser:

Characters: 10(Plus 6 Extra from the store)

• Brainwave jr.(3)
  • Larfleeze(6)
  • Wally West(6)
  • Citizen Steel(1)
  • Tangent Superman(4)

Perks:15

• 10 extra character points(25)

VS

Darkseid1006:

Characters: 10 (Extra 6)

• Alan Scott (full starheart) 8
  • Dr Strange 7

Perks: 15

• 6 character points 15
  • Midnighter battle computer (5)
  • Day prep (3)
  • 4 hour prep x2 (2)

Battlefield:

Earth Size Junk Planet(Planet Is Indestructible)

Planet is a barren wasteland filled with junk.

Teams Start 100 Miles Away From Each Other.

Teams Do Start Out Knowing The Other Team's Position.

No Caption Provided

Mission: Capture The Flags

• Each team will be given 3 flags.
  • Flags are the size & weight of a phone-book.
  • Flags are made out of a special Vibrainum Fabric.
  • Split the 3 flags up amongst your team members. Example: 1 Team member can hold all 3 flags, or 3 team members can each hold 1 flag each, or 1 team member can hold 1 flag while another holds 2 flags.
  • Team Members that are given a flag(s) must hold the flag(s) for the entire game and cannot hand off the flag(s) to another team member once the mission starts. If the team member that holds the flag(s) is killed, the flag(s) will be auto teleported to the nearest teammate.
  • No hiding your flag(s) or teleporting them. (You may still use illusions & may build force field & things like that to protect your flag.)
  • No destroying your flag or the flag of your opponent.
  • Team member(s) holding the flag(s) cannot teleport what so ever or be teleported by someone else.
  • Team member(s) holding the flag(s) cannot leave the planet for any reason what so ever.
  • Only main team members may be given the flag(s). Minions, henchmen, robots, animals, pets, or whatever may not possess a flag for any reason. Main team members must personally possess any flag.
  • Opponents will start out not knowing which team member has the flag(s).
  • Steal all 3 flags from the other team. Protect all 3 of your flags from the other team.
  • Who has what Flag Must Be Declared Before The Game Begins.
  • Game Ends when either team has all 6 flags in their possession.

Rules:

• Buy a team & buy perks.
  • Your roster can be as big as you want, but you can only use 8 characters at a time.
  • Everyone has Standard Gear.
  • No reality warping.
  • Morals On & In Character.
  • Shared Universe Concept.
  • No Removing Your Enemies From The Battlefield.
  • No time travel.
  • No Plot or Pis Powers.
  • No knowledge unless it is from previous encounters & such or you but it.
  • No prep of any kind unless you buy it.
  • Old Rivalries & Teamwork Factor Counts.
  • Every Match Will Be Capture The Flags(3) or Deathmatch.
  • Make your team flexible so that they can handle either.The Style & Placement of The Flags Will Vary.

Good Luck!!! Deadline for posting is July 26 10pm.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

0_0

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@lukehero: isn't high short 5 perk points spent??

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will be a challenge to say the least.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: @highaccuser:

I added it up wrong, just edited it. He's not short though.

0_0

What's the face for? :) I know it's gonna be tough, but there is a no reality warping rule.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sy8000

@darkseid1006: Alright.

Now, I personally think my team is capable of beating yours rather quickly without much planning. In fact, I have the means of beating both your members right off the bat.

Why Brainwave can TP Alan

Now, dropping someone as powerful as Starheart Alan with telepathy seems crazy right? Well I rather think it can work out.

For starters, standard Alan's TP defense isn't something Hank has any problems getting past. He's already successfully mind controlled him before.

This isn't the only time he's done it either.

Here he one-shots Alan with a psychic blast. And this is before he gained his fathers powers as a boost.

No Caption Provided

Even Brainwave sr.(who's not nearly as strong as his son became) had no trouble TPing Alan.

But of course, this is before Alan took the full Starheart, but honestly, is there any indication this gave him better mental defenses? Besides, using telepathy on cosmic beings isn't something Brainwave is unfamiliar with. Brainwave Sr. took control of the Spectre.

Now, you may bring up that this is the father not the son. Well, Hank gained his fathers powers and all of their feats pass on to him.

Furthur proof of his superiority. Here, he overpowers the ultra humanite.

No Caption Provided

Previously, his father had only been able to stalemate Ultra:

Honestly, I don't see why Hank can't take Alan out of the battle quickly. This leaves Dr. Strange all on his lonesome. I know this version of strange is OP, but does he have any telepathy resistance that would let him survive Hank? Even if he does, he only has normal human durability right? Wally should be able to blitz him like so:

1. Blitzes Deathstroke.
  2. Blitzes Top, who's pretty fast himself.
  3. Punches Dr. Alchemy 100 times per second.
  4. Blitzes Superboy Prime.
  5. Blitzes Martian Manhunter, who has FTL reaction time himself.
  6. Stabs Amazo at high speeds with him barely moving out of the way.

Basically, Wally blitzes a lot, often as a first option. Of course, why on gods green earth you need evidence that Flash blitzes I have no idea. Anyway, he should be able to take out Strange rather quickly with one of these blitzes. If there's any doubt that It will only take one good hit, take a look at this:

One standard punch from Flash knocks the 50 tonner Grood flying. The speeds Wally moves at causes massive force behind his punches even morals on.

In my next post I'll be going more into my backup strategy if the opening salvo fails after you present your battle formations, but I honestly see very little need to.

Your move.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting please

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Easternwind

@highaccuser: Good opener., tag me in this. I did see some issues though, I am sure your opponent will point them out looking foward to see how this goes.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Good opener., tag me in this. I did see some issues though, I am sure your opponent will point them out looking foward to see how this goes.

Hmm. I'll consider that. Thanks.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

Hmm. I'll consider that. Thanks.

Yeah I dont want to mention anything for fairness, I am sure they will get addressed

This looks like It should be fun

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: yeah sorry, stupid camping trip with family took up time.

I can get a post tommorow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: camping is great... Iv had some of my best times camping even the first time I got drunk, but this is with family :/

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: yeah sorry, stupid camping trip with family took up time.

I can get a post tommorow

Sweet.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Sounds...like the ole chevy chase family disaster trip...

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkseid1006

@lukehero: @highaccuser: Ok so heres my post.

Prep Time (2 days & 8 hours)

So your main augment revolves around Brainwave's ability to TP my team, which would work on Alan, but you've forgot the most important factor... Prep!!!
So heres the type of equipment that Strange has at his disposal...

Adam Warlock using the Mind Gem, which when along with the other gems allows the user to tap into the very consciousness of the universe allowing complete control off all beings in a universe. Note: Adam was still a rookie with the gauntlet so he was not at its full power but having the gem along with the others is >>> anything Brainwave can dish out.
Adam Warlock using the Mind Gem, which when along with the other gems allows the user to tap into the very consciousness of the universe allowing complete control off all beings in a universe. Note: Adam was still a rookie with the gauntlet so he was not at its full power but having the gem along with the others is >>> anything Brainwave can dish out.

So it would take Strange seconds to ensure that him and Alan are completely defended against TP, thats your main argument neutralised already.
I will finsih tommorow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mickey-mouse
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By darkseid1006

@highaccuser: @lukehero: so heres the rest of my post...

Prep Time Continued (2 days & 8 hours)

So last post i covered the telepathy protection effectively neutralising most of your strategy and proved that it would only take seconds to ensure that he could. Now i go into the rest of my teams prep...
First things first Strange gets info...

Scan 1- Dr Strange using the "all seeing eye" to find any info he wants. Note: It didn't work because of a greater power not inefficiency.
Scan 2- The Ancient One explaining what it is and again referring to it as 'All seeing"

So by now Dr Strange knows everything about your team so he will know exactly how to effectively deal with the good guys and will not hesitate viciously mop the flaw with evil people.
Firstly Doc will cast a shield over all 3 of my flags.

These scans show the durability of the shields that Dr Strange has...
Scan 1: Defends from a blast by Shuma Gorath, a being that when not in his own realm makes Mephisto look like mice in a big temple.
Scan 2: Is durable enough to tank a blast from Galactus
Scan 3: A blast from Mephisto doesn't even dent Doc's shields. Note: Doc was simultaneously casting a spell to break Franklin Richards free.

All of these guys can destroy Galaxies, par Shuma who is a near universal threat.

So now i have my flags covered and essentially protected from any of your team who do not have the luxury of phasing powers.

Next thing...
@lukehero: I'm going to need your opinion on this next sentence.
If mental tampering is permitted in prep then this is what Doc does to Larfleeze.

Using the "Images of Ikonn" spell Doc forces Galactus to feel all the pain and suffering he has ever caused to anyone/thing. We both know Larfleeze has caused his own share of pain and that this would be a very effective way to eliminate him.

If that is not allowed Strange will simply cast his bands of Cytorakk across the entire battle field, effectively trapping each member of your team.

Here Dorammamu uses the bands across a entire city.
Next Doc uses them to hold the In-Betweener (abstract level entity)
At the same time Alan will begin covering the entire battle field in his constructs.

Here Alan creates a entire army of constructs to fight DC earth. This was just one of 3-5 different teams that Alan was fighting at the same time all from the moon.

Then...

Doc summons a army of demons. No particular power levels but seeing as he regards them as some of his most powerful resources its clear they will be a handful for your team.
Doc summons a army of demons. No particular power levels but seeing as he regards them as some of his most powerful resources its clear they will be a handful for your team.

The remaining time left (which would still be a very long time as all this would take a couple of hours if that) is used by Doc too prepare his talismans and create spells to deal with your team.

Dr Strange knowing what powers Adam w/IG would have, complete control over the cosmos, was able to prepare his talismans and spells to counter and defend against the IG's power.
Dr Strange knowing what powers Adam w/IG would have, complete control over the cosmos, was able to prepare his talismans and spells to counter and defend against the IG's power.

So i have proved that Strange alone can counter everything your team can throw at him and easily defeat them with his gear. He can also manage it in his prep time gap and if not... well lets just say he has as much time as he likes.

No Caption Provided

The Battle

So now its time to get into the battle...
Heres what would happen...
As soon as the battle starts the bands of Cytorakk will have all your team trapped and begin closing in at the same time Alan's constructs will begin attacking your team.
Then Strange unleashes any items/spells that he will have prepared (seeing as they can rival the IG this team should be no problem).

Iv not got a lot of time so ill cut this short and leave it at Strange can easily prep for your team and near effortlessly destroy them when the fight begins. Ill provide more detail when i see your post.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mickey-mouse

@highaccuser: @darkseid1006: Just remember you can't mess with each other during prep....you can only look at the other team, like using super vision, or TP, or soul reading...stuff like that.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006:

So your main augment revolves around Brainwave's ability to TP my team, which would work on Alan, but you've forgot the most important factor... Prep!!!

So it would take Strange seconds to ensure that him and Alan are completely defended against TP, thats your main argument neutralised already.
I will finsih tommorow

Strange didn't shield himself from anything. Warlock was never shown actually trying to use to mind gem and there's nothing suggesting he would've failed if he had. As of right now, I sustain that your team is getting TP'd right off the bat. Another thing, you assume strange can protect others from telepathy, but he has not shown this ability. Being able to protect yourself is not the same as being able to protect others.

So by now Dr Strange knows everything about your team so he will know exactly how to effectively deal with the good guys and will not hesitate viciously mop the flaw with evil people.

The problem is, there's not a lot he can do with that knowledge. These characters don't really have weaknesses. He might know that Wally is rushing toward him faster than light, but there's not much he can DO about it.

Using the "Images of Ikonn" spell Doc forces Galactus to feel all the pain and suffering he has ever caused to anyone/thing. We both know Larfleeze has caused his own share of pain and that this would be a very effective way to eliminate him.

If that is not allowed Strange will simply cast his bands of Cytorakk across the entire battle field, effectively trapping each member of your team.

Neither of these will work. Magic doesn't work on Larfleeze, his constructs just absorb it.

At the same time Alan will begin covering the entire battle field in his constructs.

Here Alan creates a entire army of constructs to fight DC earth. This was just one of 3-5 different teams that Alan was fighting at the same time all from the moon.

The problem is that Alan is ALSO magical, and there's nothing stopping Larfleeze from absorbing his constructs altogether.

Also, Larfleeze stalemated the GLC+guardians, which is>soloing earth.

The remaining time left (which would still be a very long time as all this would take a couple of hours if that) is used by Doc too prepare his talismans and create spells to deal with your team.

I don't see what's so impressive there. He held his own against Warlock very breifly and was handily overpowered.

The Battle

As soon as the battle starts the bands of Cytorakk will have all your team trapped and begin closing in at the same time Alan's constructs will begin attacking your team.
Then Strange unleashes any items/spells that he will have prepared (seeing as they can rival the IG this team should be no problem).

All of his magic is getting absorbed by Larfleeze. You still haven't adequately countered my TP assault or my blitz from Wally.

How the battle will actually go:

This is assuming the initial telepathic/blitz assault doesn't work.

First, Brainwave will mind control my whole team. I've shown this is in character for him. My team has no adequate telepathy resistance.

1. Wally has been messed up by telepathy many times:

1. Fernus beats Wally with telepathy.
  2. Martian Manhunter beats Wally with a telepathic attack.
  3. Grood messes up Wally bad with telepathy.

2. Here, Larfleeze was harmed by telepathy from Black Lantern Martian Manhunter.

3. Tangent Superman is a city level telepath at best. Brainwave is planetary.

And steel has no telepathy resistance to speak of. The amount of time doing this takes isn't a problem. Telepathy occurs at subluminal speeds. During Necrosha Cyclops and Blindfold were able to have a conversation in the middle of a battle without any problems. It'll be similar to that here.

Example of subliminal speed: The Stepford Cuckoos were able to extract Cyclops and Blindfold from a battle by putting them in a telepathic projection on the astral plane.Time doesn't matter with telepaths)

First, Wally will lend my team large amounts of speed. Speed lending is something Wally does quite often. He can basically give other people a cut of his own speed. Examples of him doing so in character:

1. Lends Superman speed so he can go FTL.
  2. Gives an army of pre-crisis heroes a speed boost that allows them to topple the anti-monitor.
  3. Uses speed lending offensively to give Mongul extra momentum as he sends him flying.
  4. Boosts Hippolyta's speed so she can move faster than thought.

Wally definently has speed to share. This is how fast he clocks out from one of his high end feats-not even his best feat mind you, just the easiest one to measure.

Wally will lend enough speed for every other member of my team to move at 75,000,000,000(75 billion) times the speed of light. This will still leave him enough speed to move at over 10 trillion times the speed of light. Basically: my team is damn fast.

Larfleeze will summon his whole Orange Lantern corps to engage Alan's army.

Honestly, this fight should end rather quickly I've already shown that Larfleeze can absorb magic, and that's all Alans constructs are. Even disregarding that, the Orange Lanterns are capable of stomping the controllers, each of whom are Silver Surfer level.

At the speeds my team is moving, we should be able to bypass Dr. Strange easily while Larfleeze occupies Alan. Just in case, Tangent Superman will stop his heart telekinetically. Dr. Strange may have good shields, but that does nothing to protect himself from an internal telekinetic attack.

Steel, Brainwave, and Wally will just nap your flags unopposed before Alan can do anything about it. You simply have no counter for that.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: yeah I may have 1 on Tuesday. I hosted a house party things got out of hand, I got hammered, and I need to clean up so...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: @highaccuser: Yeah, DS? Every other match is basically in voting and being wrapped up. Tomorrow is the deadline and stuff..? What's up.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally think Highaccuser takes this already lol.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By darkseid1006

@lukehero: @highaccuser: So here we go...

So couple of things i would like to point out, starting with this...

I will finsih tommorow

Strange didn't shield himself from anything. Warlock was never shown actually trying to use to mind gem and there's nothing suggesting he would've failed if he had. As of right now, I sustain that your team is getting TP'd right off the bat. Another thing, you assume strange can protect others from telepathy, but he has not shown this ability. Being able to protect yourself is not the same as being able to protect others.

Strange didn't shield himself from anything?? Did you read my first scan?

Through this entire scan Warlock was using the MG and if you read i quote his very words
Through this entire scan Warlock was using the MG and if you read i quote his very words "If my Mind Gem cannot seduce you" I'm pretty sure that is proof enough that Strange can protect from high level telepathy, higher than BW could ever be.

And yes Strange does have the ability to protect others as it is the Eye of Agamotto that allows him to protect himself, the Eye is under the control of Strange so will be able to protect whoever Strange wants to protect.

The problem is, there's not a lot he can do with that knowledge. These characters don't really have weaknesses. He might know that Wally is rushing toward him faster than light, but there's not much he can DO about it.

Your not serious. The guy who prepped for a fight against the IG, a item that gives someone complete and utter mastery over anything and everything in a universe, can't prep against Wally running at him? It's not even that hard to prep against... whats too stop Strange from just setting up one of his force fields before the fight? hell he already has a shield that will be able to prevent that from happening.

The Eye erects shields without Strange needing to think about it. NOTE: It only say's reacting at the speed of light because that was the speed the bolt was going it later goes on to say that they where auto-shields. NOTE 2: It says that the eye absorbs every type of energy meaning that if Wally where to run at Strange he would instantly lose speed and all his energy resulting in a quick loss.
The Eye erects shields without Strange needing to think about it. NOTE: It only say's reacting at the speed of light because that was the speed the bolt was going it later goes on to say that they where auto-shields. NOTE 2: It says that the eye absorbs every type of energy meaning that if Wally where to run at Strange he would instantly lose speed and all his energy resulting in a quick loss.

As for Larfleeze and the others. I maintain the statement that a being who has resources that can counteract and go toe to toe with the Infinity Gauntlet for even a second is more that enough to stomp them

Neither of these will work. Magic doesn't work on Larfleeze, his constructs just absorb it.

That's a neat party trick... Unfortunately it will be ineffective here! Reason?
Well you showed Larfleeze can absorb magic but the problem is he has only shown the ability to absorb magic on a lesser scale than that of either Alan or Strange.

The problem is that Alan is ALSO magical, and there's nothing stopping Larfleeze from absorbing his constructs altogether.

Also, Larfleeze stalemated the GLC+guardians, which is>soloing earth.

No iv already cleared up that Alan is a lot more powerful than the other beings magic's that Larfleeze has absorbed so he won't be able to absorb Alan's power but lets say he does... He'd be absorbing the star heart not just its power. That means that Larfleeze then works for me... See the star heart is so powerfully overwhelming that it takes Alan Scott (the most powerful GL to ever live) every bit of his will power to keep under his control whereas Larfleeze does not have that amount of will power so the star heart would possess him like it has done too so many others. This means not only would you not finish draining Alan but you would also end up working for my team.

Alan stating that controlling the star heart takes everything he has.
Alan stating that controlling the star heart takes everything he has.

So heres what we have...

1. You have no proof that Fleez can absorb magic on this level
  2. If he can then i just end up with fleez working for me
  3. And lastly now that we've established you won't be able to absorb Strange's magic Fleeze should be Ko'ed by Doc's original empathy spell

Which ones it going to be? If i where you id suggest not trying to absorb Alan, it will only end up worse for you.
Next option would be Alan simply possessing Fleez himself.

Scan 1: Alan possessing both Dr Fate and Obsidian
Scan 2: Taking control of Miss Martian

Yet lets say he still doesn't do that.
So that leaves us with Fleez vs Alan in a straight up fight... Alan will win.

Alan's constructs where able to overpower Mordru himself.
Here's the type of power levels Mordru operates at...

Vs Nabu... Yup Mordru defeated Nabu, the very same guy who went toe to toe with a unbound Spectre for about 6 pages.

Ultra-Humanite (when powered by a 5d Imp) was getting smacked around by Alan
Ultra-Humanite (when powered by a 5d Imp) was getting smacked around by Alan

So this is what happens when Fleeze confronts Alan...

1. He gets possessed
  2. He gets stomped in a straight up fight

Now we ove on.

I don't see what's so impressive there. He held his own against Warlock very breifly and was handily overpowered.

The Battle

All of his magic is getting absorbed by Larfleeze. You still haven't adequately countered my TP assault or my blitz from Wally.

You can't see anything impressive about holding your own against the IG for over 1 min? The IG gives the user complete mastery over the universe? And he wasn't handily over powered he countered lots of the gems and actually matched the IG's power for a brief moment, anyone who can match the IG's power through prep is easily good enough to prep for your team.
Non of his magic is being absorbed either because Fleeze isn't good enough to do it or because he's now working for me. TP i have countered and a blitz is easily countered using Strange's auto shields or most likely Strange simply puts up his shield in prep and as soon as Wally attacks he's KO'ed through energy drain.

How the battle will actually go:

This is assuming the initial telepathic/blitz assault doesn't work.

First, Brainwave will mind control my whole team. I've shown this is in character for him. My team has no adequate telepathy resistance.

1. Wally has been messed up by telepathy many times:

1. Fernus beats Wally with telepathy.
  2. Martian Manhunter beats Wally with a telepathic attack.
  3. Grood messes up Wally bad with telepathy.

2. Here, Larfleeze was harmed by telepathy from Black Lantern Martian Manhunter.

3. Tangent Superman is a city level telepath at best. Brainwave is planetary.

And steel has no telepathy resistance to speak of. The amount of time doing this takes isn't a problem. Telepathy occurs at subluminal speeds. During Necrosha Cyclops and Blindfold were able to have a conversation in the middle of a battle without any problems. It'll be similar to that here.

Example of subliminal speed: The Stepford Cuckoos were able to extract Cyclops and Blindfold from a battle by putting them in a telepathic projection on the astral plane.Time doesn't matter with telepaths)

First, Wally will lend my team large amounts of speed. Speed lending is something Wally does quite often. He can basically give other people a cut of his own speed. Examples of him doing so in character:

1. Lends Superman speed so he can go FTL.
  2. Gives an army of pre-crisis heroes a speed boost that allows them to topple the anti-monitor.
  3. Uses speed lending offensively to give Mongul extra momentum as he sends him flying.
  4. Boosts Hippolyta's speed so she can move faster than thought.

Wally definently has speed to share. This is how fast he clocks out from one of his high end feats-not even his best feat mind you, just the easiest one to measure.

Wally will lend enough speed for every other member of my team to move at 75,000,000,000(75 billion) times the speed of light. This will still leave him enough speed to move at over 10 trillion times the speed of light. Basically: my team is damn fast.

Larfleeze will summon his whole Orange Lantern corps to engage Alan's army.

Honestly, this fight should end rather quickly I've already shown that Larfleeze can absorb magic, and that's all Alans constructs are. Even disregarding that, the Orange Lanterns are capable of stomping the controllers, each of whom are Silver Surfer level.

At the speeds my team is moving, we should be able to bypass Dr. Strange easily while Larfleeze occupies Alan. Just in case, Tangent Superman will stop his heart telekinetically. Dr. Strange may have good shields, but that does nothing to protect himself from an internal telekinetic attack.

Steel, Brainwave, and Wally will just nap your flags unopposed before Alan can do anything about it. You simply have no counter for that.

1. Dr Strange is no idiot... it would have been very clear to him after seeing all of Wally's past that it is not out of character for him to lend speed meaning he will have already countered it. Hell its as simple to deal with as a mere time spell.

Dr Strange can freeze time, before the match even starts he should be able to cast one of these spells either preventing any of them from knowing whats happening when frozen or making them appear slow-motion.
Dr Strange can freeze time, before the match even starts he should be able to cast one of these spells either preventing any of them from knowing whats happening when frozen or making them appear slow-motion.

2. Larfleeze either end up working for my team or lose to Alan very quickly. Reasons above. Fleeze should also already be KO'ed by Doc.
3. For this whole thing your forgetting that Strange has already cast the Band's of Cytorakk and your whole team is trapped.
4. Proof that Controllers are SS level?
5. Doc will be a lot harder to deal with especially with prep. If it was that easy then Warlock would have stomped him instantly. Doc will be able to easily counter that with prep.
6. Your plan is flawed for a number of reasons...
Doc has already imprisoned your entire team
Getting near my flags involves getting past Strange's shield which would end up Ko'ing all them via energy drain.
7. My duo proceed to stomp all of your team effortlessly

Alan uses his constructs to tear them all apart or just his pure power to obliterate them.

A rift that had the energy to consume and infect multiple realities was simply cauterised by Alan's power output, imagine that turned against your team.

Doc lays them all down in 1 blast.

Doc fells Galactus with a blast. He could one shot your entire team.
Doc fells Galactus with a blast. He could one shot your entire team.

While all this is happening Doc would be stealing your flags with the Bands of Cytorakk
So that concludes my post... I'm ready for votes if you are?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mickey-mouse

@highaccuser: He posted. @elmohump: Not so fast my friend, see if DS latest post can change your mind.

@darkseid1006: Keep it rolling, tomorrow night is the deadline. I'll give you guys till midnight central time. Let me know if you are ready for votes.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sy8000

@darkseid1006:

Strange didn't shield himself from anything?? Did you read my first scan?

Yeah I did. At no point was Warlock shown even trying to "seduce him"with the mind gem. His statement that the mind gem won't seduce him comes out of nowhere and isn't based in anything. Warlock pulls that completely out of thin air. There's nothing to suggest that he could've resisted telepathy if Adam tried.

And yes Strange does have the ability to protect others as it is the Eye of Agamotto that allows him to protect himself, the Eye is under the control of Strange so will be able to protect whoever Strange wants to protect.

You haven't shown me any scans or instances where strange has protected others from telepathy.

Your not serious. The guy who prepped for a fight against the IG, a item that gives someone complete and utter mastery over anything and everything in a universe, can't prep against Wally running at him? It's not even that hard to prep against... whats too stop Strange from just setting up one of his force fields before the fight? hell he already has a shield that will be able to prevent that from happening.

Strange did not successfully prep for the infinity gauntlet. He admitted that all his prep was useless once Adam fired one blast from the power gem. Strange can set up a force field, sure, but it'll go down once Tangent Superman stops his heart. And I doubt there those shields are more durable than the Amazo who had the whole JLA's durability. I don't see why Flash can't pick up a shard of scrap and do this:

No Caption Provided

You could point out that it's resisted blasts from cosmic beings, but so has Thor(albiet he was KO'd)and Thor isn't more durable than Amazo by any means. There's also nothing stopping Wally from simply vibrating straight through Stranges fields like so:

It's a fairly common thing for him to do. Considering he can vibrate through Superman(and even Amazo), the shields durability shouldn't be a big problem for him. Vibrating through shields isn't a big deal either. Here Barry does so while explaining his powers. He only needed some help from Hal because of the structure of that particular force field.

No Caption Provided

Some shields aren't really effective prep against Wally, or the rest of my team for that matter.

As for Larfleeze and the others. I maintain the statement that a being who has resources that can counteract and go toe to toe with the Infinity Gauntlet for even a second is more that enough to stomp them

Here's another issue with going toe-to-toe with Adam Warlock w/the infinity gauntlet:not everyone can use the infinity gauntlet correctly. In the first storyline with the gauntlet Nebula had problems using it due to inexperience. Hood with the infinity gems was at best a low level matter manipulator. Has Adam ever done anything to show he's on the level of Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

That's a neat party trick... Unfortunately it will be ineffective here! Reason?

Well you showed Larfleeze can absorb magic but the problem is he has only shown the ability to absorb magic on a lesser scale than that of either Alan or Strange.

That doesn't make much sense. Magic is still magic regardless of how powerful the user is. I don't see how maigc being more powerful makes it any harder to absorb. I've never seen any instance indicating that.

No iv already cleared up that Alan is a lot more powerful than the other beings magic's that Larfleeze has absorbed so he won't be able to absorb Alan's power but lets say he does... He'd be absorbing the star heart not just its power. That means that Larfleeze then works for me... See the star heart is so powerfully overwhelming that it takes Alan Scott (the most powerful GL to ever live) every bit of his will power to keep under his control whereas Larfleeze does not have that amount of will power so the star heart would possess him like it has done too so many others. This means not only would you not finish draining Alan but you would also end up working for my team.

I don't think you and I have the same definition of full starheart. Alan is now completely under the starhearts control and as such has access to it's full power. Draining Alan will just...drain him. You'll be left with someone of a different mentality who might not even want to fight my team, especially given he knows Brainwave.

So heres what we have...

1. You have no proof that Fleez can absorb magic on this level
  2. If he can then i just end up with fleez working for me
  3. And lastly now that we've established you won't be able to absorb Strange's magic Fleeze should be Ko'ed by Doc's original empathy spell
  1. Still unsure why I need any.
  2. Not how full starheart Alan works.
  3. We haven't established that at all.

Which ones it going to be? If i where you id suggest not trying to absorb Alan, it will only end up worse for you.

Next option would be Alan simply possessing Fleez himself.

Scan 1: Alan possessing both Dr Fate and Obsidian

Scan 2: Taking control of Miss Martian

In the story it was explained he could only control people who's powers were magical or elemental. Fate and Obsidian are both magical. I don't know what the deal with Miss Martian is. When he took control of Supergirl and Powergirl Mr. Terrific was surprised, and it was later explained that they were elemental by nature due to being Solar based(somehow). Tangent Superman is not Kryptonian despite appearances, he's a genetically modified human who doesn't need solar energy. No one on my team is magical or elemental, so that doesn't work.

Yet lets say he still doesn't do that.

So that leaves us with Fleez vs Alan in a straight up fight... Alan will win.

I know a lot about Alan, and he's outclassed by Larfleeze.

Alan's constructs where able to overpower Mordru himself.

This is Alan getting overpowered by Mordru, not the other way around. That's also a selective showing and not representitive of how fights between Alan and Mordur go. Mordru's one-shotted Alan on three occasions.

Vs Nabu... Yup Mordru defeated Nabu, the very same guy who went toe to toe with a unbound Spectre for about 6 pages.

That's not Nabu. Spectre had killed Nabu at that point. That's an aspect of Nabu's mind that certainly wasn't as powerful. He didn't even have a host to manifest from. At full power Nabu exceeds Mordru by a fair margin. When Mordru had Nabu's powers, he overpowered Thunderbolt.

Yet in the fight you posted above where he lacked this amp, Thunderbolt easily BFR'd him.

In the fight with Ultra w/Thunderbolts power, he was motivated and very pissed off. When Alan is lacking that kind of motivation he's nowhere near that powerful, but as a result of the starheart he should be here. It's just that all his attacks are getting absorbed by Larfleeze.

So this is what happens when Fleeze confronts Alan...

1. He gets possessed
  2. He gets stomped in a straight up fight
  1. This doesn't work on anyone in my team.
  2. Since my team is blitzing right past you this whole match shouldn't even take very long, but no, not at all.

To elaborate on Larfleeze stomping the controllers, they were all maltasons, meaning they have power equal to the guardians of the universe. This is what one Guardian can do. First off he one-shots the experienced Lantern Kilowag responsible for the training of most lanterns.

No Caption Provided

Later he effortlessly stalemates Kyle Rayner. Kyle at this point had near complete mastery of the emotional spectrem and despite that significant power increase he couldn't do much damage to Ganthet who was casually knocking him around.

I can't find scans, but Ganther single handily beat an entire army of green lanterns while weakened from losing his hand.

And Larfleeze was>>>>>>a whole group of people with equal power to him.

1. Dr Strange is no idiot... it would have been very clear to him after seeing all of Wally's past that it is not out of character for him to lend speed meaning he will have already countered it. Hell its as simple to deal with as a mere time spell.

Time manipulation isn't very effective on people with high levels of speed. One three occasions people slower than Wally(and by extension the people he's leant speed to)have powered through it with raw speed.

First we have an issue of action comics where Hal's ring dilutes time to a fraction of a nanosecond. Despite time being slowed down, Superman uses his raw speed to keep up with Hal and Deadman, who are both unaffected by the dilution. This is abnormally fast for Superman and moving in pictoseconds isn't really the norm for him, but the point stands that with sufficent speed time manipulation can be overcome.

Here we have something similar. Superman manages to push through temporal dilution in combat. In this instance his enemy is actively trying to stop him completely and due to Clarks raw speed, he fails.

And here, Silver Surfer manages to move even when time is completely frozen. Surfer is leagues and leagues beneath Wally in speed, and time hasn't just slowed here, it's actively stopped dead and all that's require is the nessecary speed to continue moving.

So stopping or slowing down time is ineffective against people much slower than my team.

2. Larfleeze either end up working for my team or lose to Alan very quickly. Reasons above. Fleeze should also already be KO'ed by Doc.

Alan isn't beating someone way above Silver Surfer level. All things considered, that's basically the level Alan averages at.

3. For this whole thing your forgetting that Strange has already cast the Band's of Cytorakk and your whole team is trapped.

Hulk easily broke those...

And you've neglegted that Tangent Superman can shut down his brain and heart with a thought. This is something he's done rather often. Stephan has no resistance to this kind of attack due to being inheritely human.

1. Stops Superman's heart with his TK. Superman is a lot more durable than Strange and actually has internal durability, so this attack working on him makes it pretty clear it's working on Stephan
  2. Mentioned as having killed someone with internal telekinesis. That's what he's doing here.
  3. This isn't really inteneral TK, but it does show he uses his TK in combat often.
  4. Overpowers TK shields from this person and promptly kills her with it.

4. Proof that Controllers are SS level?

Given.

5. Doc will be a lot harder to deal with especially with prep. If it was that easy then Warlock would have stomped him instantly. Doc will be able to easily counter that with prep.

Warlock with the IG has done nothing to show he'd beat my team to my knowledge.

6. Your plan is flawed for a number of reasons...

Doc has already imprisoned your entire team

Getting near my flags involves getting past Strange's shield which would end up Ko'ing all them via energy drain.

I've already proven that Strange has ineffective restraints in the form of the bands of Cyttorak. Hulk and Sentry have both broken out of those easily and my team has way more powerful members than them.

Has Strange ever made shields that could energy drain? Also, how would that work? None of them have any energy based powers. Flash isn't energy based, he just access the speed force at a continuous rate. He's not like a green lantern where he has a finite amount of energy available at one time.

7. My duo proceed to stomp all of your team effortlessly

I kind of think it's the other way around based on what's been presented.

Alan uses his constructs to tear them all apart or just his pure power to obliterate them.

A rift that had the energy to consume and infect multiple realities was simply cauterised by Alan's power output, imagine that turned against your team.

This is not the kind of power Alan has replicated in any of his battles. Seriously, he has trouble with or outright fails to beat beings like Obsidian and Gog who are nowhere near that powerful.

Doc lays them all down in 1 blast.

That was a galactus who was so weak and hungry he was visibly shrinking, and he did it through the images of Ikkon, which work quite well on someone like Galactus. There's nothing to suggest Galan had as much resistance to that attack as my team does. And how will Doc tag my memebers who are going at billions of times the speed of light? He doesn't have that kind of reaction.

While all this is happening Doc would be stealing your flags with the Bands of Cytorakk

Why exactly has his heart not been stopped by Tangent Supermans TK at this point? I honestly don't see how he's going to that before my fast team blitzes away with your flags at high speeds, especially since he's dead.

So that concludes my post... I'm ready for votes if you are?

Sure. @lukehero, open the votes.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know if I should be allowed to vote this round - considering I go up against whoever wins.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looks good. I'll read this tomorrow when I'm not so tired. If I forget (which I probably will), just send me a reminder. :)

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hot damn

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sy8000

bump

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@highaccuser get's my vote. You had good use of scans, and good counters to his strategies. Basically your argument sold me a little more than his.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@highaccuser get's my vote. You had good use of scans, and good counters to his strategies. Basically your argument sold me a little more than his.

Thanks for voting.

HighA-1

@darkseid1006-0

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sy8000

bump

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser gets my vote also I really liked @darkseid1006 prep but highaccuser just had a really solid overall strategy and more importantly had the right team members to beat darkseid's team

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser gets my vote also I really liked @darkseid1006 prep but highaccuser just had a really solid overall strategy and more importantly had the right team members to beat darkseid's team

Thanks for voting!

HighA-2

Uxas-0

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points