Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hedorah10

Introduction

This is the big leagues. Your favorite heroes or villains need some respect? Then this is the right place. This tourney is all about teams and respect. However some teams are not as powerful as others without proper teammates. So in this way we have a point system.Your given 10 points. Spend them wisely. Example of this would be Rogues, they have high class characters like Mirror Master, or Abra, but they would still need characters like Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, ect to be effective. Other teams like Thor and Beta Ray bill would need no other characters. So with that said here is the outline.

Edited: No longer need character who work together. can be from wherever you like to pull them from. However Teamwork and In Character are factors when making teams. Remember that.

10 points

5 Points

Strength and Durability: Moon Busting levels. Must be harmed with Sky Scraper level attacks though. (Example is Superman can tank a planet exploding, but punches from 1,000,000 toners or even lower still harm him in the long run. Same for characters like Invincible, Goku, Thor, and every other high tier character.)

Speed Light Speed in Combat. (Does not apply to Reaction or Travel.)

Energy Damage: Moon Busting levels. (Energy attacks include Psychic, Magic, Cosmic, and all other Science like energies.)

Molecule Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR abilities are limited to a Sky Scraper in scope. (If your character has the ability to manipulate, or transmute, or BFR on a scale beyond Sky Scraper level, they are not allowed. Resistance to these attacks is unlimited.)

3 Points

Strength and Durability: Mountain Range levels. Must be harmed with Sky Scraper level attacks though.

Speed Lightning Fast speed in Combat.

Energy Damage: Mountain Range levels.

Molecule Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR abilities are limited to Large House in scope.

1 Point

Strength and Durability: Skyscraper busting or lower. Must be harmed by tank busting attacks though.

Speed Hyper Sonic or lower in Combat.

Energy Damage: City busting or lower.

Molecule Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR abilities are limited to a Single Human Size Person in Scope.

Other Rules

• Time can be slowed to Nano Seconds, or Speed up to Light Speed. Cannot be frozen.
  • Mental Powers is not restricted at all.
  • Soul Powers are allowed.
  • Characters must been part of a team.
  • BFR is allowed.

Plot Device

Your team may not be the most versatile one. As in they have no answer to BFR, or manipulation of some kind. Fear not, in comics/manga we have a little thing called PLOT! it exists in fictional works and here as well. Choose a Plot for your team to help out.

No BFR: Team is Immune to BFR.

No Mental or Soul Manipulation: Team is Immune to TP or Soul Attacks.

No Molecule Manipulation or Transmutation: Team is Immune to MM or Transmutation attacks.

No Time Manipulation: Team is Immune to Time control abilities.

Team Rosters

Other than that, you can form your team however you may like. Have fun and enjoy.

@comicdude360

• 1 Madrox
  • 1: Rogue
  • 1: Kang
  • 1: Mirror master
  • 1: Deadpool
  • 1: Hydro man
  • 1: Magik
  • 3: Composite Aquaman (Water Hand)
  • No Molecule Manipulation or Transmutation

@hedorah10

• 3: Godzilla (IDW)
  • 1: Mothra (IDW) (With the Cosmos Faeries)
  • 3: Spawn (Simmons)
  • 1: Violator
  • 1: Spawn (Downing)
  • No Time Manipulation

@thenewbluebeetle007

• Nico di Angelo (HoO) - 1
  • Piper McLean (HoO) - 1
  • Ultraman (Crime Syndicate) - 5
  • Metallo - 1
  • Ditto (Pokemon) - 1
  • Magneto - 1
  • No BFR

@ssj_god

• nate grey (5)
  • naruto (3)
  • nico robin (1)
  • ben 10k with ultimatrix (with exclusion of alien x) (1)

@darkraiden

• Loki (3)
  • Amazo (5)
  • Everywhere Man (1)
  • Absorbing Man (1)
  • No Mental or Soul Manipulation

@colliderz

• Dante(all gear/DMC4 version/No Devil Trigger)(3)
  • Aizen(No Hogyoku)(1)
  • Hirako Shinji(1)
  • Yamamoto(1)
  • Mewtwo(1)
  • Darkrai(1)
  • Deoxys(1)
  • Trafalgar Law(1)

@juiceboks

• Fernus(5)
  • Cyborg Superman (5)

@jacthripper

• Peter Petrelli (1)
  • Multiplex (1)
  • Taskmaster (1)
  • Tao (1)
  • Holden Carver (1)
  • Red Son Superman (5)
  • No Matter Manipulation or Transmutation

@vintage_spiderman

• Sasuke(3) naruto
  • Moe shishigawara(1) bleach
  • Barragan(1) bleach
  • Ohnoki(1) naruto
  • Tsukishima(1) bleach
  • Kratos all gear/feats (3) gow

@unstressing

• Darwin ( fused with vulcan,sway,petra) 5
  • Najimi Ajimu -5 (A solid 5 if I do say so myself)
  • No Mental or Soul Manipulation.

@nickthedevil

• Starro The Conqueror (5 Points)
  • Ray Palmer (1)
  • Dwarfstar (1)
  • Vertigo: John Constantine (1)
  • Plastic Man (1)
  • Leech (1)
  • No molecule manipulation or transmutation

@dygoboy

reserved

@primez0ne

• Road Camelot from D gray man(1)
  • Yusuke Uremeshi(3)
  • Kabuto from Psyren(1)
  • Jin-Mo-Ri from God of Highschool(5)
Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gimme

Living Tribunal, Mxy, Zero Hour Parallax, and Anti-Monitor

Lol, you need to make a limit on how powerful they can be.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedorah10

@thenewbluebeetle007: I think you missed half the Post of the limits :) They are very defined.

10 points

5 Points

Strength and Durability: Moon Busting levels. Must be harmed with Sky Scraper level attacks though. (Example is Superman can tank a planet exploding, but punches from 1,000,000 toners or even lower still harm him in the long run. Same for characters like Invincible, Goku, Thor, and every other high tier character.)

Speed Light Speed in Combat. (Does not apply to Reaction or Travel.)

Energy Damage: Moon Busting levels. (Energy attacks include Psychic, Magic, Cosmic, and all other Science like energies.)

Molecule Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR abilities are limited to a Sky Scraper in scope. (If your character has the ability to manipulate, or transmute, or BFR on a scale beyond Sky Scraper level, they are not allowed. Resistance to these attacks is unlimited.)

3 Points

Strength and Durability: Mountain Range levels. Must be harmed with Sky Scraper level attacks though.

Speed Lightning Fast speed in Combat.

Energy Damage: Mountain Range levels.

Molecule Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR abilities are limited to Large House in scope.

1 Point

Strength and Durability: Skyscraper busting or lower. Must be harmed by tank busting attacks though.

Speed Hyper Sonic or lower in Combat.

Energy Damage: City busting or lower.

Molecule Manipulation, Transmutation, BFR abilities are limited to a Single Human Size Person in Scope.

Other Rules

• Time can be slowed to Nano Seconds, or Speed up to Light Speed. Cannot be frozen.
  • Mental Powers is not restricted at all.
  • Soul Powers are allowed.
  • Characters must been part of a team.
  • BFR is allowed.
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: My apologies, but this wasn't defined very clearly at all. I'll enter if some other people do.

And just saying they have to be part of a "team" doesn't define how powerful they can be. For example Spectre was a member of the Justice League for a while, White Lantern Kyle was part of the GLC, Trion Juggernaut was once part of a team, Kal Kent was part of a team, etc.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedorah10

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

@hedorah10: My apologies, but this wasn't defined very clearly at all. I'll enter if some other people do.

And just saying they have to be part of a "team" doesn't define how powerful they can be. For example Spectre was a member of the Justice League for a while, White Lantern Kyle was part of the GLC, Trion Juggernaut was once part of a team, Kal Kent was part of a team, etc.

Then your not reading the rules at all. How can Kyle, LT, or Specter be allowed if they breaks the rules this.

Or this.

And this.

You not reading the defined rules at all.

I also hope to see someone use New 52 Superboy in a team, or Flash Rogues. Wink wink to anyone who is fans of them :)

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

Then your not reading the rules at all. How can Kyle, LT, or Specter be allowed if they breaks the rules this.

Or this.

And this.

You not reading the defined rules at all.

I also hope to see someone use New 52 Superboy in a team, or Flash Rogues. Wink wink to anyone who is fans of them :)

One thing. can we also mix up teams with characters from diffrent universes?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

this tourney is really good... its a real shame i dont have enough time for this

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hedorah10

@dygoboy: If they had a crossover, or such then yes. Your characters must have worked together before is the theme here.

@comicdude360 said:

@hedorah10: reserve me a spot.

You got it.

Also a shout out to those who might be interested in this. @wyldsong@beatboks1.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: my bad

Can I have firestorm (jason) for 3, wally west for 5, the atom for 1, and cap cold for 1? With the mental/soul immunity pls

Team is justice League

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RadioStar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: what point range would Alan Scott be in?

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@radiostar_: I am not a alan scott person, but he should within character be equal to Hal Jordan or Kyle Raynor as green lanterns. Out of character with star Heart would be way above limits from what I heard.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/bloodlusted-alan-scott-w-starheart-vs-gl-corps-1458335/

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: ok here

Madrox (1)

Rogue (1)

Kang (1) could be three but from what the rules say he's one.

Silver surfer (5) if Alan Scott's allowed than I see no problem

Dorammu (1) there's no magic limit so

Deadpool (1)

No matter manip...

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360:

Madrox (1)

Rogue (1)

Kang (1) could be three but from what the rules say he's one.

All good here.

Silver surfer (5) if Alan Scott's allowed than I see no problem

He is said to be a planet buster easy. Highest is moon busting. I believe his molecule manipulation is Galaxy level in one feat. Im not so sure about him honestly.

Dorammu (1) there's no magic limit so

This guy can take on eternity, and such, so he is above Moon Busting in energy output (magic is energy) and can go above and beyond the limits of Molecule Manipulation and Transmutation ability I believe. He also tanked the death of a Universe, or in this case Eternity.

Deadpool (1)

He can be in, not sure what purpose he would serve though.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: ok do we get prep? Edited team

Madrox (1)

Rogue (1)

Kang (1)

Mr immortal (1)

Northstar (should be 3/1 I'll let you decide. According to pure powers should be 3 since he's slower than light but has no other powers. Also he majorly hurts himself when traveling above Mach 10 and had litle endurance)

Assuming he's a one

Iceman (according to the rules could be a three considering his powerset but I'll let you decide)

If 3

Collosus (1)

Hank pym (1)

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hedorah10

@comicdude360: No prep is involved.

• Madrox (1)
  • Rogue (1)
  • Kang (1)
  • Mr immortal (1)
  • Northstar (1)
  • Iceman (3)
  • Collosus (1)
  • Hank pym (1)
  • No Matter Manipulation

In.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: @thenewbluebeetle007: Due to the nature of how hard it is to put together a high tier team base that worked togther, I changed it to standard pick anyone you want. However Teamwork and In Character are factors when picking teams.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By johnfrank120
Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: He is an avengers buster, who could easily destroy them with time freeze, has insane tech and can tank a huge amount of blows from Thor, Hulk etc

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hedorah10

@johnfrank120: The Time manipulation has limits, so not worried about that. Other than that nothing seems to op here. but does deserve to be a 3: at the least if his forcefields blow off attacks from thor and Hulk.

@comicdude360 he needs to be a three.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Loki (3)

Amazo (5)

Everywhere Man (1)

Absorbing Man (1)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@hedorah10: I wont be on much the next week and a half so I have to decline. That and Northstar and Pym were taken, lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssj_god

@hedorah10:

• nate grey (5)
  • naruto (3)
  • nico robin (1)
  • ben 10k with ultimatrix (with exclusion of alien x, toepick and waybig) (1)
  • team is immune to MM or transmutation
colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: Can you reserve me a spot?Also does our characters get knowledge on enemy teams powers?

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: @darkraiden: In.

@boschepg said:

@hedorah10: I wont be on much the next week and a half so I have to decline. That and Northstar and Pym were taken, lol

Boooo..... but understandable. hope to see ya in the Mid tourney sometime.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: i can reserve. also no information but what your team may already know from association. Random battles.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

how is wally west allowed?

his IMP damaged COIE anti monitor.. isn't that much much more than moon busting?... and isn't his speed quite above the limit? (light speed)

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10:

Dante(DMC4)(3)

Mewtwo(1)

Trafalgar Law(1)

Yamamoto(1)

Sosuke Aizen(3)

Darkrai(1)

Is this team OK?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 juiceboks  Moderator

Bobby has planetary level ice manipulation..that and physical attacks don't really do anything against him.

Fernus(5)

Cyborg Superman (5)

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: may I change my team? I entered that team when I thought that the 4 characters had to have teamed up before. I'll change it to

Nico di Angelo (HoO) - 1

Piper McLean (HoO) - 1

Ultraman (Crime Syndicate) - 3

if you think he's a 5:

Metallo - 1

Ditto (Pokemon) - 1

Magneto - 1

If you think ultraman is a 3 then I also want blink and plastic man

No BFR

unstressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By unstressing

I want to get in on this one. Reserve a spot. I also want to ask about the 5pointa area why should they be able to be effected by skyscrapers,I mean if you get a speedster with power there goes somebodies team since the punchs would be devastating. Power and durability should rise at the same time but that's just me hhahahaha.

RadioStar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hedorah10: really wouldyou explain how he is. His force fields are inconsistant to the point where theycan take hits from Thor but I believe captain America has taken it down and he's not busting any cities.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: really. I'm sorry I didn't actually know I never really got too in to him beyond his city busting times I'll edit. I'll make a team when I know why Lang is a three.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: looks fine. @juiceboks: In. @colliderz: Looks good.

@juiceboks: really. I'm sorry I didn't actually know I never really got too in to him beyond his city busting times I'll edit. I'll make a team when I know why Lang is a three.

If someone can explain why kang should be a three, then I will change him to three. If not he stays at one then.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@comicdude360: During his fight with Thor he was in multiple places across the world at once and threatened to freeze the entire Earth solid.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Comicdude360

@juiceboks: no kang I'm changing bobby also I think amazo is over. Unlike rogue if someone just gets close to him he will steal their powers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 juiceboks  Moderator

@comicdude360: Alright.

I agree Amazo is too much..standard Amazo androids come with the entire JLA powerset. So he's definitely above the limits for that alone.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: that and he's with a guy who can make clones.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CosmicOrochi

Orochi.

Aizen.

Oni Akuma (Asuras Wrath)

Gabriel Belmont (LoS2)

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicorochi: umm you don't get a full team of planet busters and they can only take moons.

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicorochi: umm you don't get a full team of planet busters and they can only take moons.

Correct. I need to see some points attached to who you want to use so others can decide if its fair to be at that point cost.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jacthripper

Rogue (1)

Multiplex (1)

Red Son Superman (5)

Apocalypse (3)

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Rogue is taken

Apocalypse should be a 5 because of his durability.