High Tier Tournament Match: Etheral_Dreams vs Dygoboy

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

This match in the High-Tier Tournament will be between me,@etheral_dreams, and @dygoboy.

Etheral_Dreams Team:

• Composite Professor Zoom
  • Fiamma of the Right (LPSAD)
  • EOS Jio Freed with all powers and equipment
  • Mantra Asura
  • Cell Saga Goku w/ access to to SSJ2

Perks:

1. One-week prep
  2. Reed Richard's Brain
  3. Extra Character

Dygoboy's Team:

• Bayonetta with all magic and abilities
  • Raiden, fully upgraded with all weapons
  • Vergil with access to Nelo Angelo form
  • Cloud Strife, all equipment, materia, and abilities
  • Link with all equipment, skills, and intelligence from his games

Perks:

1. Perfect Teamwork
  2. Kaine Powers and Unlimited Webs
  3. 5 day prep
  4. Wolverine healing

Rules:

• No TK crush
  • No use of TP to solo
  • No using prep to build an item that can solo unless it is building a character.
  • Characters are determined to win.
  • Indestructable planet.

May the best man win.

Theme Music:

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@etheral_dreams: Shouldn't your team been a bit too much?LPSAD Fiamma easily surpass the archangels power,but I see what @xkstone can do.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I don't know. But considering Fiamma doesn't have that many feats in that form, I'll have to do a lot of power scaling and referring back to his base mode.

I'm also looking forward to what @xkstone: has to offer.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll. looks like I'm starting.

5 day prep-

Link,Cloud,Vergil,Bayonetta will go out and get potions and heart containers,gold orbs,gold moon pearls,Phoenix downs,green orbs for the first 2 days, then they spend the next 2 days forming strategies for the battle,and will benefit them all because of the perk "Perfect team" work.

-Cloud will put them all with haste,regen,reflect,

In the last day they will ready up their equipment and then rest cuz why would anyone go to a battle tired? In the day of the battle they would form in in a soccer.

Raiden And Cloud would be the attackers.

Bayonetta and Vergil and would be the mid fielders.

And Link would be the Defense. But also the team captain. For obvious reasons.

Raiden and Cloud Strategically speaking would be on the front row attacking their opponents a while Bayonetta and Vergil are backing them while Link is shooting lighting,arrows and spells for their opponents while using some of the health containers to heal his teammates and Cloud uses Phoenix downs to restore defeated teammates and uses couraga.

-Cloud can also poison,slow,blind,freeze,silence and use summons to cripple his enemies.

-Link can also use his iconic Mater Sword to deflect light energy based attacks,summon energy from the sky,launch fire,make earthquakes,and freeze people.

-Bayonetta can summon powerful demons to help her teammates in battle to guarantee them victory.

There's a lot of things I could say right now but I'm really tired and in where I'm at it's already 4 a.m. So I might get back here in the next 6 or 8 hours....and continue but this is all I can do for now. Il be back.(Arnorld's voice).

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xkstone: OK, good opening. Get some rest; I'll post my response tomorrow.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XKStone
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xkstone: I planned on doing my opener today, but I got busy with stuff IRL.

So, expect it sometime tomorrow.

And trust me, Goku IS NOT going to be the biggest problem for your team.

*walks away into shadows while laughing maniacally*

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@dygoboy Ok, let's start this sh!t.

I'm going to be doing a post on each of my characters and one on the team strategy. My first post is devoted to my most well known character, Son Goku. The form of Goku I will be using is Cell Saga SSJ2 Goku.

No Caption Provided

Since you probably are already familiar with Goku, I won't spend much time elaborating on his feats and abilities, so I'll just leave you with this:

Energy-based techniques

• Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
  • Invisible Eye Blast – Goku has the ability to shoot an invisible blast of ki out of his eyes. He uses this twice in the anime (once in the manga). The first (and only time in the manga) was when he used it to dig a hole in the Namekian ground to bury Vegeta's corpse in, after he was killed by Frieza. The second was during the battle against Omega Shenron, when Super Saiyan 4Gogeta used it to knock Omega several feet back. It is likely that this move is rather weak, as even as a Super Saiyan 4, after fusing with Vegeta, it did nothing but stagger Omega, justifying why he did not use it in any other battles.
  • Destructo Disk – The user holds their hand into the air, conducting ki in the form of a razor-sharp disc, which is then hurled over and around the body to cut the target.

Goku performing the Kamehameha technique

Goku's Suspended Blast

• Suspended Blast – The one handed energy attack used to threatenSupreme Kai. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.

Martial techniques

• Afterimage Technique – This technique is a short burst of extremely high speed, moving faster than the opponent can sense. This has the side effect of leaving a momentary "after image", until the opponent's senses adapt and realize their target has moved.
  • Dragonthrow – Goku's signature grapple throw. He uses an example of this move on Frieza when he grabbed his tail during their battle on Namek. Named in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai.
  • Full-Nelson – Executed by performing half nelsons with both arms, though Goku only used this once against Raditz.
  • Hasshu-ken – A technique, used to counter Tien Shinhan's Four Witches Technique, in which Goku moves his two arms so fast that they each appear to be in four places at once, effectively giving him eight arms to use in combat.
  • Crazy Fist – This is a distraction move designed to confuse and taunt the opponent. Goku who acts like adog or a monkey, barking and jumping around to scare his opponent. Goku uses this in reaction to Jackie Chun's (Master Roshi's alter-ego) use of the Drunken Fist.
  • Rock, Scissors 'N' Paper – An attack in which Goku delivers either a strong punch, a poke in the eyes, or an open palm strike.
  • Tornado! – Goku spins while rushing on the opponent to attack him/her. Used against Nam.
  • Sword Breaker – The technique used to break Ledgic's sword. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.

Speed and movement techniques

Even though it is not exactly certain how fast Goku can travel, on several occasions, it has been suggested that Goku, by the end of Dragon Ball Z, can move faster than the speed of light, as Piccolo claims that Raditz can move faster than the speed of light, and Raditz is not nearly as powerful as Goku at the end of Z. However, one must note this was merely stated in the Saban dubbed episodes, and is flawed considering that in the same dub, it is mentioned that the Z Fighters themselves watch the light from someone's aura to see where they are during fast-paced battles. Vegito is suggested to have the ability to move faster than light speed, considering that he told Super Buu that he had to feel the movement of his ki because he would not be able to see him with his eyes.

Kaio-ken

Some people argue that Goku is indeed faster than light speed by the end ofDragon Ball Z, if not by some time earlier in the series, and can move instantaneously while using Instant Transmission.

• Flight – The user uses their ki to give them the ability to levitate.
  • Instant Transmission – Also called Instantaneous Transmission the user places their index and middle finger on their forehead, sensing a location that they teleport to.
  • Kaio-ken – Goku forms a red ki aura around his body, multiplying his power level, enhancing his strength and speed. The highest level of this attack used is x20. Goku does not use it much after becoming Super Saiyan. However, Goku has a technique where he combines the Kaio-ken with his Super Saiyan transformation, the Super Kaio-ken; this is done on one occasion, in his fight against Pikkon.
  • Mid-Air Stop – While falling to the ground, Goku exhales deeply in order to keep himself suspended in the air long enough to dodge. Goku uses this technique during his battle against King Chappa in the preliminaries of the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament.

Kid Goku flying using his tail

• Tail Attack – Goku whips his opponent using his tail. He uses this to break free from Tien Shinhan's Four Witches Technique hold.
  • Tail-Helicopter Technique – Goku swings his tail in a circle fast enough to hover and fly freely. Used only once, in his fight against Jackie Chun in the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament.

Other appearing techniques

• Backbreaker – Goku smashes his opponent's back. Used against Frieza and named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game
  • Blast Fist – Goku delivers a powerful uppercut, causing explosions in its path. This technique is used inSuper Dragon Ball Z.
  • Zanku Fist – Goku delivers a powerful physical rush and hit combination, seen in Dragon Ball Z: Budokaiand Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2.
  • Dragon Fist – Goku delivers a punch that causes an explosion, summoning a golden dragon to either wrap around the enemy and disintegrate with him, or devour them. This technique was first used in the movieDragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon, and is the only one of Goku's techniques that he invented entirely on his own.Miracle Blow - A powerful punch used by Goku to defeat Broly in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan.
    • Super Dragon Fist – A combination of the Spirit Bomb and Dragon Fist used by Goku in his various Super Saiyan forms. Goku creates a Spirit Bomb and absorbs it before throwing a powerful punch filled with the Spirit Bomb's energy. Used to kill Super Android 13 in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!. In video games, Goku uses a Spirit Bomb-powered Dragon Fist instead of a regular punch.
  • Can You Follow Me? – In his Super Saiyan God form, Goku teleports in front of the opponent and delivers several high-speed punches and kicks. Named in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.
  • Fusion Dance – The two users, when sharing the same power level, perform a simultaneous and parallel dance, ending with the contact of the users' index fingers, fusing them for half an hour. Should the dance fail, the users take on a disfigured form with low physical and ki abilities. Goku performs this technique four times with Vegeta, but it is only successful twice: twice in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn, and inDragon Ball GT while in their normal and Super Saiyan 4 forms.

Super Saiyan Goku heals a bird

• Healing – As a Super Saiyan, Goku brings a dead/injured bird back to life after Cooler killed it in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge. As with Frieza, it may simply be that Goku gave the bird some of his energy.
  • Kaio-ken Finish – A rush attack used in his base form. Used to crippleNappa in the Saiyan Saga, also used in the Raging Blast games.
  • Kaio-ken Attack – A rush attack used in his base form. Used in the battle against Vegeta, also used in the Raging Blast games.
  • Meteor Blast – A rush attack used by Super Saiyan 2 Goku against Kid Buu in the anime, as well as in theRaging Blast games.
  • Meteor Combination – Goku delivers several rapid punches and kicks before punching the enemy's stomach, stunning them as Goku jumps into the air where he blasts the enemy with a Kamehameha. It was used during the fight with Piccolo. This technique is also used in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the Raging Blastgames, and Attack of the Saiyans.
  • Kiai – An invisible wave of ki emitted from the hand. Used against Chi-Chi, Goz, and later to stop Nappa'sBreak Cannon.Ki Sense – The ability to sense ki energy. Goku acquired the ability after drinking the Ultra Divine Water, but was unable to use it to home in on an opponent's location until he trained with Mr. Popo.
    • Spirit Shot – Goku discharges a powerful burst of ki around his body. This technique is used in theBudokai series.
    • Spirit Shock – A double handed Kiai used by Goku against Baby-infected Gohan and Goten inDragon Ball GT. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
  • Now I'm Really Mad! – A rush attack where Goku punches the opponent away with a left hook and knocks them to the ground with a double axe handle. Used against Frieza shortly after transforming into a Super Saiyan, and named in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.
  • Super Saiyan power – Goku utilizes some of his Super Saiyan power in his base form. Used against theGinyu Force in Hell.
  • Telepathy – A technique that Goku taught himself.

Goku mind reads

• Mind Reading – First shown in "Goku's New Power", somewhere along the trip to Namek, Goku taught himself how to read the minds of others, by placing his palm on their head.
  • Telekinesis – He uses this while in a hospital to take water out of a glass until Chi-Chi interrupts his concentration.
  • Energy Barrier – Goku used this technique in The Tree of Might.
  • Mimicry – The ability to copy others' techniques after seeing them performed once. Through this, Goku copied the Kamehameha and King Chappa's Hasshu-ken technique.
  • Discharge – A rush attack used against the Ginyu Force in Hell in the anime, after powering up. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
  • Meteor Impact – An attack that Goku used against Kid Buu.
  • Ginyu Fighting Pose: Technique (2) – Used when imitating Captain Ginyu at the beginning of their battle on Namek.
  • Power Stance – A special fighting stance. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
  • Power up to the Very Limit – Used to power up to his Super Saiyan 3 form's maximum in the final battle with Kid Buu. Goku charges his energy up to full while Vegeta distracts Buu for one minute.

Transformations

• Great Ape – Like all other Saiyans, Goku is able to transform into a Great Ape if he has a tail and gains the necessary amount of Blutz Waves required to transform.
  • False Super Saiyan – A Saiyan transformation used in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug. Goku's pupils disappear, his hair has a red tint and raises up, he acquires a yellow aura, and he gains a massive power increase, along with an angry disposition.
  • Super Saiyan – The first Super Saiyan transformation, achieved by Goku after witnessing Frieza murder his best friend, Krillin.
  • Ascended Super Saiyan – The half-point between Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2, first achieved in theHyperbolic Time Chamber.
  • Ultra Super Saiyan – A sequel of Ascended Super Saiyan form. He shows it Gohan while they are in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but he never uses the form in battle because of its obvious weaknesses.
  • Full-Power Super Saiyan – The mastery over the core Super Saiyan itself. Achieved in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, used in the battle with Cell.
  • Super Saiyan 2 – The sequel to the Super Saiyan transformation. Goku is first shown assuming the form on-screen when back on Earth after he spent several years in the Other World.

Goku's role in this battle will be more of a supporting one; he'll be up in the higher atmosphere/edge of space raining down extremely powerful ki blasts of planet level potency. He will also be using instant transmission to teleport to immediate threats and blast them to kingdom come. He can also teleport to his allies and heal them via giving them energy. It is going to be hard for your team to perform and function to the best of their ability when highly destructive beams that can move faster than light (Weak ki beams have been shown to reach the moon in a second and stronger ones reach the sun in a few seconds) are being spammed from above. Also, your team's spells and techniques weren't shown to have the range to say they can hit someone flying about a thousand miles above them, especially if he is constantly teleporting. Goku can also track all of your team via energy sensing, and keep in contact with his team members via telepathy. His team members can inform him of the people who are most dangerous and he can specifically attack them. Also, to prove my point that Goku's beams have planet busting potency, here are weaker than SSJ2 Goku shooting blasts of ki:

In conclusion, Goku is going to be make it rain hell for your team. Also, his incredible combat speed, coupled with instant transmission is going to be a huge problem if any of your team dare to engage him. His striking strength should easily be multi-continent level in SSJ2, and with techniques such as Dragon Fist, it gets even higher. In fact, he could grab hold of them and warp to another planet and then warp back to the battlefield before they realize. More of my team to come.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: @etheral_dreams: ohhhh... I can counter Goku with Bayonetta.

Weapon Descriptions----------

Each weapon has its own properties, combos, types of wicked weaves, and purpose in Bayonetta. Below is a brief description of each weapon and some of their individual traits.

Umbran Sisters

Set Slot: Hands & Feet

Element: Magic

Golden LP: None

Wicked Weaves: Wicked Punches (Hands) & Wicked Kicks (Feet)

Description: The standard guns of the Umbra Witches. They are given to the witches at the start of their training. They are only used in the Records of Time, Chapter I: Verse 7, and Chapter II: Verse 1.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Shared with Bayonetta.

Handguns

Element: None

Wicked Weaves: None

Description: Automatic handguns produced by Rodin. Unable to withstand the intensity of magic-imbued bullets or melee attacks, those capable of such feats must be careful in holding back their full power.

Scarborough Fair

Description: Crafted by the famed demon-smith Rodin, these four guns have been crowned with the names Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. Pushing Bayonetta's magic to its limits, these guns' rate of fire and stopping power are incredible.

Jeanne's Equivalent: All 4 One

Scarborough Fair

Description: Crafted by the famed demon-smith Rodin, these four guns have been crowned with the names Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. Pushing Bayonetta's magic to its limits, these guns' rate of fire and stopping power are incredible.

Jeanne's Equivalent: All 4 One

Onyx Roses

Golden LP: Trois Marches Militaires

Description: Shotguns containing the souls of fairies known to collect the Onyx Roses that bloom only in Inferno. Each shell fired from the guns contains the curse of the fairies' trapped souls. A truly awesome weapon.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Garnet Roses

修羅刃-Shuraba-

Set Slot: Hands

Element: Demonic

Golden LP: Quasi una Fantasia

Wicked Weaves: Wicked Sword Slashes & Wicked Sword Stabs (Hands)

Description: A living katana, pulsing with the heart of Ashura, the demon god of war. Always seeking blood, the blade will even suck the very souls out of its victims.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Angel Slayer

Kulshedra

Element: Demonic

Golden LP: Fantaisie-Impromptu

Wicked Weaves: Wicked Slaps & Wicked Backhands (Hands)

Description: A possessed whip, sealing away the soul of the ancient serpentine demon Kulshedra. Summoning the power of the demon from a portal on the weapon's hilt, it can be used in the same manner as a normal whip.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Vritra

Durga

Element: Fire & Lightning

Golden LP: Sonate in DK.448

Wicked Weaves: Wicked Nail Thrusts & Wicked Claw Swipes (Hands & Feet)

Description: The soul of Durga, said to be a demon with a thousand arms, is imprisoned within these razor sharp claws. From the portal at its hilt, the weapon can summon two types of arms, fire and lightning, to bear against its enemies.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Kali

How to switch: Use the Bullet Climax + punch/kick to switch between fire and lightning.

Odette

Set Slot: Feet

Element: Ice

Golden LP: Les Patineurs Waltz op.183

Wicked Weaves: Wicked Kicks & Wicked Sweeping Kicks (Feet)

Description: These skates hold the soul of the Demon Witch Odette, who traded her soul for eternal youth, transforming into a swan. Residing in the frozen Hell of Cocytus, legend has it that Odette made a pact with the stubborn Demon Queen Odile, allowing her to fall to her preferred circle of Hell. Odette, said to have prided herself on her ice magic abilities, lends these skates the terrifying ability to summon the cold.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Karen

Lt. Col. Kilgore

Golden LP: Walkürenritt

Wicked Weaves: Launched Wicked Punches (Hands) & Launched Wicked Kicks (Feet)

Description: His campaign of slaughter on the battlefield leading to his swift consignment to hell, the soul of Vietnam War madman Lt. Col. Kilgore now resides in these grenade launchers, which fire explosive shells with incredible magic power.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Col. Slade

細鳳-Sai Fung

Element: Ba Gua (Principals of Reality)

Golden LP: Messiah, HWV.56

Wicked Weaves: Wicked Palm Thrusts (Hands)

Description: Possessed by the fastest demon bird in all of Inferno, Sai Fung, these nunchaku spin at blazing speed, unleashing attacks so fast even a god would be unable to catch a glimpse.

Jeanne's Equivalent: 唐龍-Tang Lung-

Bazillions

Element: Energy

Golden LP: Mars, Bringer of War

Description: Four guns created by an unknown super-civilization. Powered by an energy source known as Bazillionium, the deep crimson flash from the guns instantly break down the molecular bonds within its target. Able to discern the intent of its user, it is said that these strange, miraculous guns have the power to open a portal to another dimension. Thanks to Rodin, the guns have also gained demonic powers, making them an incredible threat to the denizens of Paradiso.

Pillow Talk

Element: Energy

Golden LP: Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity

Wicked Weaves: None (Charged form's attacks count as Wicked Weaves) (Hands)

Description: A vessel for the demonic being Mahavalrocana, said to have seduced women by whispering sweet nothings during their dreams, pillow talk has incredible angel killing power thanks to Rodin's conjuring abilities. The demonic power summoned from the portal at the weapons hilt takes the form of a strangely glowing green blade of light capable of slicing foes cleanly in half.

Jeanne's Equivalent: Bloody Moon

Rodin

Set Slot: Hands & Feet (Simultaneously)

Element: Divine

Wicked Weaves: None

Description: A mysterious bracelet once used by the fallen angel Rodin in holding dominion over a portion of Paradiso. Depending on the power of its user, the bracelet can take on many different forms.

And now... There are infamous Torture attacks in which Bayonetta is well known to use.Here are the variations in which will prove effective against Goku.

This device is used when the command is given on a Grace, Glory, Gracious or Glorious. The vise rises up and traps the angel between its hands. Bayonetta kicks the wheel into action and turns it as the angel tries in vain to hold the spiked hands apart. When the attack is completed the hands press together, crushing the angel.

Wheel of Torture

By 10 Megatons

Max 100 Megatons

This device is used when the command is given on a Fairness or Fearless. Bayonetta summons a giant spiked wheel of torture and slams it onto the enemy, pinning it to the ground. She sets the wheel spinning with a kick, the spikes ripping into the angel. A second kick sends the wheel and impaled angel rolling away; the wheel then explodes.

Chainsaw

By 10 Megatons

Max 80 Megatons

This device is used when the command is given next on Harmony. Bayonetta jumps onto the Harmony's head and pulls an enormous chainsaw from behind her back. She revs the engine and swings it downward. The Harmony grabs the blade to stop it, but Bayonetta overcomes its resistance and cuts it in half. After the Harmony is executed, Bayonetta keeps the chainsaw as a slow but extremely powerful weapon.

Keeping the chainsaw at the end of the chapter provides one with more Arcade Bullets for Angel Attack.

Panther Punt

By 5 Kilotons

Max 25 Kilotons

Used on Dear and Decorations, as well as the "Rocket Heads" that appear when fighting Jubileus, when they are knocked to the ground. Bayonetta winds up a kick and punts the angel, which bounces around the area and damages other enemies. If the torture meter is maxed out, it will fly around until it dies. (By 5 Kilotons; Max 25 Kilotons)

Punish Attacks

Another mechanic in the game accompanying Torture Attacks are Punish Attacks. Punish Attacks are used on stunned Angels on the ground or in the air by pressing a certain button repeatedly next to them. The Punish Attacks vary with button selection and weapons, but some include Bayonetta slapping the angel in the face with Scarborough Fair, stabbing them repeatedly with Shuraba, punching them with Durga, stomping on them with Odette, or whipping them around her with Kulshedra. If a Punish Attack move reaches its max, a Wicked Weave can be pulled off.

Wicked Weaves-----

Wicked Weaves are a type of attack that can be executed by powerful Umbra Witches to summon forth Infernal Demons by using their hair as a conduit. Bayonetta's Wicked Weaves usually summon the massive limbs of Madama Butterfly, the demoness she has made a pact with, while Jeanne's Wicked Weaves usually summon the limbs of Madama Styx to aid her. The farther into a combo a Wicked Weave is produced the more powerful it becomes.

In Bayonetta 2, Wicked Weaves have a more powerful variant named Infernal Weaves that appear when Bayonetta has powered up into Umbran Climax. In addition to using normal Wicked Weaves for every attack, the end of combos cause Infernal Weaves to fully manifest the Infernal Demons for extreme damage in a large area-of-effect.

Types of wicked weaves----

Scarborough Fair, Onyx Roses, and Bazillions

All three of these weapons produce Wicked Punches and Wicked Kicks that launch enemies away from Bayonetta in a straight line. Scarborough Fair and Bazillions are the 'middle of the road' Wicked Weaves, dealing average damage and causing average knockback, stagger, and stun. Onyx Roses' Wicked Weaves seem to do slightly more damage.

修羅刃 -Shuraba

Unlike most other weapons, Shuraba doesn't use Bayonetta's hair as a conduit. Instead, Wicked Weaves produced by this weapon are demonic blades of energy that mimic Bayonetta's sword swings, creating cleaving swipes or far-reaching jabs and lunges. These Wicked Weaves also don't have as much knock back or as high a stagger rate, but they make up for this by being the most damaging Wicked Weaves in the game.

Kulshedra

Most Wicked Weaves made by this weapon remain Wicked Punches. However, when executing the Kulshedra's unique combo, , a Wicked Back Hand will be performed instead which slams all enemies away in a 180 degree branching angle from Bayonetta. This backhand does average damage and stagger/stun, however it knocks smaller enemies away a considerable distance, keeping in line with Kulshedra's theme of controlling the battlefield by keeping Bayonetta at range where she's safe from harm. When in Serious Mode or with the Climax Brace equipped, all punches produce a Wicked Back Hand.

Durga

Durga's Wicked Weaves all become Madama Butterfly's hands, regardless of their placement in a set. They also take on the appearance of Durga's currently elemental form, becoming fiery orange with Durga Fire or a neon electric blue with Durga Lightning. When produced, all Wicked Weaves will either become fingernail thrusts or clawing swipes, using Madama Butterfly's nails to pierce and scratch enemies. Durga Fire's Wicked Weaves do more damage and have a higher knockback and stagger rate than Durga Lightning's, however Durga Fire is a great deal slower than its lightning form and they are more difficult to produce against faster enemies and on higher difficulty settings.

Odette

Wicked Kicks produced with Odette will take on a frost and ice-like appearance, changing the kicks to a bright glowing white color. Aside from cosmetic changes, the kicks will be slightly increased in damage and stagger but have less knockback. This allows Bayonetta to exploit Odette's mobility, giving her time to skate towards her target or gain some distance. The final Wicked Kick at the end of Odette's unique combo: does significant damage if all kicks before it were "Charged". When Bayonetta is in Serious Mode or is wearing the Climax Brace, all Wicked Kicks will be leg sweeps that function almost exactly like Durga's scratching attacks.

Lt. Col. Kilgore

Wicked Punches and Kicks created by the Kilgore are largely the same as their small arms versions both in appearance and function. The only differences are when the Kilgore's two unique combos are done; and . When these two combos are executed, the final attack will launch a projectile Wicked Punch or Kick that will travel in a straight line towards Bayonetta's target. It was hit it a number of times as it pushes the enemy back before continuing through it to do the same to all enemies in a line behind it until the Wicked Weave hits a wall. When Bayonetta is in Serious Mode or is wearing the Climax Brace, all attacks will produce these projectile Wicked Weaves.

細鳳 -Sai Fung-

Though most Wicked Weaves will remain the same, the Sai Fung's and combo will produce a Wicked Palm Thrust instead of a punch. This palm thrust has enormous knock-back and possibly the highest stagger rate of all Wicked Weaves while also doing high damage. Because it's a palm thrust, it also has an increased area of effect, knocking most enemies in front of or around Bayonetta away in a straight line. All of this is likely because the Sai Fung does minimal damage and has no real knock back on any of its moves, so this unique Wicked Weave is in place to make up for its shortcomings in those departments.

Pillow Talk

The Pillow Talk has no proper Wicked Weaves; instead it must be charged by holding down . Once the energy blade has reached its second charged state, its blade will be increased to roughly three times in length, and all of its attacks will do substantially increased damage and count as Wicked Weaves for a short time. When in Serious Mode or with the Climax Brace equipped the Pillow Talk will be perpetually fully charged.

Handguns & Rodin

Both of these weapons are incapable of producing Wicked Weaves, even when Bayonetta is in Serious Mode or has the Climax Brace equipped. This is due to the Handguns being too weak to channel powerful magic without being destroyed. Rodin's reasoning however is likely because it is a weapon of angelic origin and as such cannot be used in tandem with Infernal Demon attacks. Despite this shortcoming, Rodin does enough damage and has enough flexibility in its combos to make it a moot point.

Love is Blue

Love is Blue produces Wicked Weaves in the same manner as Scarbrough Fair, albeit with more erratic and violent motions instead of the straight and stiff Wicked Weaves as it's predecessor. As Love is Blue are a whole new set of guns, their power limits most likely have risen in tandem with Bayonetta's higher skill in combat, meaning these "newer" Wicked Weaves are most likely more damaging than the original. However, their current damage, knockback, stagger and stun levels are unknown.

When Umbran Climax is activated, Love is Blue seems to be a polyamorous weapon regarding the demons it manifests. Ranging from old favorites like Madama Butterfly to new editions like a Labolas and a hydra like multi-headed demon, Love is Blue seems to have the most variety when it comes to the selection of demons.

Rakshasa

Similarly to the Shuraba, Rakshasa produce slashes of demonic energy instead of being formed from Bayonetta's hair and have a similar degree of movement and arcs, slashes and stabs when utilised. However, their current damage, knockback, stagger and stun levels are unknown.

The Rakshasa, when Umbran Climax is activated, manifests as a new bat-like demon and it's attack features a foward spiralling head-butt.

Alruna

Alruna produce similar phantom-like Wicked Weaves as the Twin Swords, but instead of blades they are manifested as vines of spiked, red demonic energy that sweep in long ranged arcs and spirals that shred and bludgeon enemies. Their current damage, knockback, stagger and stun levels are unknown.

The Infernal Weaves created by this weapon summon a new Demon, a reptile like creature that uses it's thorned, mace headed tongue to evicerate Bayonetta's enemies by whipping around in a 360 degree radius or by slamming into the ground.

Undine

Much like Durga before it, Undine's most notable unique trait is its ability to switch between two elemental states; one of fire and one of ice. Wicked Weaves are match the Undine's current element.

In Umbran Climax, Undine summon a new multi-headed Hydra like demon that can sweep and jab at enemies from all angles. The demon appears drenched in either fire or ice depending on the element chosen.

And there are also infernal Demons-------

The Infernal Demons, also known as Infernals, are the supernatural inhabitants of Inferno that can be summoned by the Umbra Witches as part of their role of maintaining the darkness. These demons bestow witches with great power and wisdom and are mainly used to fight and hunt down the angels. However, this power comes at a high price. If a witch does not sacrifice angels every day or she dies/is killed, she is forced to fulfill the contract to the demon she made a pact with and her soul is dragged down to Inferno for the eternity.But here it this doesn't count!!!!!

And there are also infernal Demons-------

The Infernal Demons, also known as Infernals, are the supernatural inhabitants of Inferno that can be summoned by the Umbra Witches as part of their role of maintaining the darkness. These demons bestow witches with great power and wisdom and are mainly used to fight and hunt down the angels. However, this power comes at a high price. If a witch does not sacrifice angels every day or she dies/is killed, she is forced to fulfill the contract to the demon she made a pact with and her soul is dragged down to Inferno for the eternity.

Madama Butterfly

Bayonetta Summon: E VARMA - First Elder

Weapon Affinity: Love is Blue (Hands)

Madama Butterfly

Madama Butterfly is the demoness Bayonetta has made her contract with and is the source of most of her Wicked Weaves. When not in combat, her silhouette can be seen as Bayonetta's shadow. When executing a double jump, her wings manifest to add more height in her jumps and can even allow Bayonetta to glide short distances.

Apart from use in movement and Wicked Weaves, Madama Butterfly's limbs are summoned during several Torture and Climax Attacks (mainly against Applauds and Affinities) in the first game. Her arms are also summoned against Sapientia, guiding the monstrous Auditio towards Phantasmaraneae. If a counter attack is performed on an Inspired, multiple arm-limbs will appear and beat the angel to death.

The demoness returns in Bayonetta 2 and takes more of a corporeal form. Instead of just her hands and feet, Butterfly's head can be summoned in a headbutt motion during Umbran Climax and she is even fully manifested to punch an out of control Gomorrah and an eventual clash with Temperantia. Madama Butterfly also takes part in new Climax Attacks of her own against angels such as Valiance.

In "The Time has Come" trailer, she also summoned to perform a Torture Attack against an Hideous. She will crush the Hideous repeatedly by punching it, and finish it with a powerful slam.

Madama Styx

Jeanne Summon: GEVAMNA - Beginning

Weapon Affinity: All 4 One

Madama Styx is the demoness that Jeanne has made her own pact with, acting as the source of her supernatural abilities. She possess the same abilities as Madama Butterfly and functions identically during gameplay, although her limbs are colored in shades of pink and white, rather than black and purple.

In Bayonetta 2, Jeanne uses Madama Styx's limbs in a joint Punish attack with Bayonetta against a Belief. From observable gameplay of Tag Climax mode, it is shown that Jeanne is able to fully summon Madama Styx by the use of Umbran Climax.

Gomorrah

Bayonetta Summon: AVAVAGO - Thunders

Jeanne Summon: OXEX RACLIR - To vomit weeping

In the first game, Gomorrah is summoned as the Climax Attack of Beloved, appearing behind the giant angel and snapping it up in its massive jaws. The demon proceeds to repeatedly bite down on the unfortunate warrior, before completely obliterating it with a final powerful chomp. It is later summoned against Father Balder, attempting its usual attack on the Lumen Sage. Unfortunately, Balder is able to counter Gomorrah's assault by jamming its jaws with a sphere of energy. He proceeds to exit the orb and smash Gomorrah's mouth shut on it, finishing off the wounded demon by breaking its neck.

Gomorrah's full appearance in Bayonetta 2

In Bayonetta 2, Gomorrah is shown to have survived when it is summoned to finish off a Belief in a similar fashion to a Beloved from the first game. However, the portal fails to close and Gomorrah seizes the chance to escape from Bayonetta's control and attack her with its full body. In the process of sending Jeanne to Inferno, the

demon gives Bayonetta no choice but to fight against her former demonic ally, who will not stand for a 'pet' that won't obey her. As the long battle comes to a conclusion, Bayonetta summons the new demon Labolas and uses it to smash Gomorrah into the ground. Both demons vanish and Gomorrah's fate is unknown.

Malphas

Bayonetta Summon: AGRAA ORS - Moon of Darkness

Jeanne Summon: ADRPAN - Cast down

In the first game, Malphas is first unleashed as a Climax Attack on Fortitudo, slamming the draconic Auditio against a large rock and repeatedly pecking his face. The demon finishes it's attack with a blow so fierce it punches through Fortitudo's head and shatters the rock behind it.

Malphas is later used for the Climax Attack of Inspired where it lands on the angel before it can attack its summoner. Malphas regards the twitching angel for a moment before grabbing the Inspired by its throat and ripping its head off. It devours the Inspired's head before returning to Inferno.

Bayonetta summons the wings of Malphas' to aid her in her battle against Gomorrah.

In Bayonetta 2, the demon makes a partial return as Bayonetta uses her hair to summon Malphas' wings to help her fly in aerial battles against Glamor and the Masked Lumen. When using the Umbran Climax with the Rakshasa swords, Malphas swoops down onto the battlefield, eliminating most enemies that have spawned.

Hakatoncheir

Bayonetta Summon: AFFA IADA NAPTA - The empty lord's sword

Jeanne Summon: ZNRZA - I swear

Weapon Affinity: Take-Mikazuchi

Hekatoncheir makes its first appearance by being summoned three times against Temperantia in the first game. It seizes the Audito and pulls off his arms one by one as Bayonetta deals more damage. The giant's final use against Temperantia is to repeatedly punch his exposed face, with the final blow literally flattening Temperantia's face into his chest.

Hekatoncheir is also used against the Golem miniboss where it's hands enact a short game of volleyball with the orb-like construct. Unfortunately, its last pair of limbs fails a return, causing the Golem to lamely bounce on the ground. The demon then resorts to simply pummeling it to destruction.

Hekatoncheir makes a reappearance in Bayonetta 2, being summoned as the Umbran Climax attack for the new large hammer weapon, Takemikazuchi. It acts in a similar way to Madama Butterfly, being summoned through a portal to make large punches and thrusts.

Scolopendra

Bayonetta Summon: TELOC VOVIM - Dragon of death

Jeanne Summon: OXEX RACLIR - To vomit weeping

Scolopendra is used against Iustitia, after the latter's final failed attack on the summoner. The demon coils around the Auditio and constricts, reducing Iustitia to a bloody ball.

Scolopendra is later summoned against Father Balder in another attempt to slay the Lumen Sage. For a moment, it seems that the demon has overcome Balder's energy shield, but Balder proceeds to detonate the collected energy and tears Scolopendra to pieces.

Phantasmaraneae (did I write this correctly??)

Bayonetta Summon: IZAZAZ PIADPH - Framed in the depths of my jaws

Jeanne Summon: EMNA OL OXEX RACLIR - Herein I make you vomit and weep

Phantasmaraneae is summoned against Sapientia, who is forced to the fiery spider by Madama Butterfly's arms. The demon proceeds to slash Sapientia, ripping off one of his horns and part of his face. Later in the battle, Phantasmaraneae repeats its attack, taking off the Auditio's other horn.

The massive spider is unleashed once more to finish off the battered angel, trapping him on a web in the whirlpool he created. As Sapientia struggles to free himself, smaller versions of Phantasmaraneae approach him and tear his body to shreds, leaving only his head. This is the only time Phantasmaraneae is summoned, other than brief appearances in the last boss fight against Jeanne.

Phantasmaraneae is encountered in the depths of Inferno in Bayonetta 2. Here, Bayonetta must overcome her former ally who utilises fire-based explosions and slashes for attacks.

Phantasmaraneae has a similar appearance to Phantom, a demon boss from Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2 and this was confirmed to be intention by Bayonetta director Hideki Kamiya.

Little Devils

The Infernal Bad Boys, loyal to Little King Zero. Summoned by using the Infernal Communicator Bayonetta is able to temporarily contract the "Little Devils", calling upon their power to attack her foes.

They require at least four Magic Gauge Orbs to summon and once activated will attack Bayonetta's enemies, adding to her combo score. Though their damage is low they have a decent stagger rate and can keep smaller Angels off-balance, allowing for extended combos. While active the "Little Devils" slowly drain the magic gauge.

The Infernal Communicator and the Little Devils return in Bayonetta 2, fulfilling the same role of attacking enemies for low damage and draining the magic gauge continuously.

Queen Sheba

Bayonetta Summon: TELOC VOVIM AGRAA ORS TABA ORS AVAVAGO- The fallen one of the Moon of Darkness, let her be governed by that which thunders

Jeanne Summon: EMNA OL ADRPAN ADNA ZNRZA OXEX RACLIR - I herein make you cast down swear your obedience and vomit weeping

Fittingly for such a powerful being, Queen Sheba is only called forth at the climax of the battle against Jubileus, The Creator. The massive demoness rises before the weakened goddess, kisses her fist, and delivers a massive punch that shatters Jubileus' shield, separates her soul from her physical body and sends it flying into the sun.

As stated in the Book of Infernal Demons, most witches would just die at the mere attempt to summon Queen Sheba due to her being too powerful. This shows the strength and skill of Bayonetta and Jeanne working together is enough to summon Sheba as she is formed from coils of both black and white hair.

Labolas

Bayonetta Summon: ARGEDCO - Invoke

Jeanne Summon: SONF - Reign

Weapon Affinity: Love is Blue (Hands)

Labolas is a new demon that appears in Bayonetta 2 and appears as a chimera-like beast with multiple heads on the end of it's limbs. It is also the demon who is used to attack and eventually finish off the escaped Gomorrah in the World of Chaos prologue.

Labolas is summoned for Climax Attacks against angels such as Urbane in regular gameplay where it takes a large bite into the angels body and then tears it to pieces. It is also the first initial summon by Bayonetta in order to fight Fortitudo in her battle with the Masked Lumen. Whilst Labolas is seemingly able to finish Fortitudo off, the Masked Lumen dispatches of it quickly by throwing his weapon into its head.

Mictlantecuhtli

Bayonetta Summon:

Jeanne Summon:

Weapon Affinity: Rakshasa (Hands)

Mictlantecuhtli is primarily used as part of Umbran Climax. It takes the form of a large four winged bat with multiple eyes and long sharp teeth. When summoned, it drops in from from above with a screech and claws/lands on all enemies in a large radius.

Baal

Bayonetta Summon: KHAG - Bind

Jeanne:

Weapon Affinity: Alruna

Baal primarily appears as part of Umbran Climax when using Alruna and takes the form of a large purple crowned toad. Its attacks consist of using its spiked tongue to draw enemies in or eating them and spitting them out at the other enemies. It can also appear from below to lash at enemies with its tongue.

Baal is used in a Climax Attack against Belief where the toad lashes out it's tongue at the angels and drags it into its mouth, swallowing it whole.

Hydra

Bayonetta Summon: CANILU - Blood

Jeanne Summon: CANILU - Blood

Weapon Affinity: Undine (Hands and Feet), Love is Blue (Feet)

This demon is seen during the Umbran Climax showcases. It takes the form of a multi-headed beast similar to the Hydra from Greek mythology. Its attacks consist of snaking out and hitting the target or it will lash out and bite the enemy; if the enemy is in the air it will maul them in the air.

Diomedes

Jeanne Summon: SUNDENNA

Weapon Affinity: Rakshasa (Feet)

Diomedes takes the form of a demonic fanged unicorn, with a gigantic red sword replacing its horn. Its attacks consist of launching enemies into the air and then cutting them to pieces when it is summoned as part of Umbran Climax.

Diomedes also appears in several Climax Attacks. It is first summoned against Glamor where, after it blocks the angels' attack with its sword, proceeds to slice it into pieces and ultimately finish it off. It is also summoned against Pain where it uses its horn in a similar fashion to cut the demonic machine to bits.

At some point in the game when Bayonetta is in Inferno, Diomedes is shown to be rideable in order to hurry to Loki. As the other demons try and get in its way, it can use it's horn to cut them out of its path.

Hideous

Acting at the infernal version of the Affinity, Hideous appears as an armour clad creature that wield a multitude of weapons from rifles on one of it's arms to long scythe-like weapons. They can also use their wings to fly above and around the battlefield if they so choose.

A prototype of Hideous has appeared in the first Bayonetta, in the Eyes Of Bayonetta artbook and introduction to Bayonetta: Bloody Fate.

Hatred

Acting as the infernal version of the Applaud, Hatred acts like a tougher and stronger version of Hideous. This time wielding double-scythe weapons and adorning more decorations to their armour. Like Hideous, it can also fly around Bayonetta to avoid her attacks.

There!!!!this is why Goku...will not stand be much more than a pest. And if Bayonetta dies,Cloud,Link,Vergil can revive her with the 2 revival items they brought.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I've yet to bring out my most powerful characters, so just wait.

Anyway, you haven't proved that Bayonetta can survive or dodge a FTL multi-planet level barrage. She won't have a chance to use her powers and weapons before she is reduced to atoms, and you have yet to prove that they can be healed and revived on the atomic scale. Also, like I said if Goku is in space and is constantly teleporting they can't hit him. He isn't going to stay still and let Bayonetta hit him. And if things get bad, he warps himself to another planet along with whoever he touches.

But like I said before, Goku is in no way the biggest threat to your team.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor Zoom is going to function as one of my main attackers as well as a vital tool in prep time. I use one of my perks to give him Reed Richard's brain, adding to his already brilliant intelligence. Using his time manipulation, massively faster than light speed, and immense intelligence, coupled with multiple team members who are capable of teleporting, Professor Zoom can gather huge resources and information to combat your team. He can arm each member of his team with highly advanced weaponry that allows them to regenerate indefinitely as well as build a central massive fortress for my team.

Once the battle actually starts, Zoom will blitz all your team members, who are not fast enough to keep up with someone faster than the Flash, and use his power to leech off their time to kill them before they know what hit them. He can also hit them millions, if not billions, of times before they can even process they are being struck. In short, he blitzes and drains their life, all the while supplying his team with powerful technology.

Overview of Zoom's powers:

Origin

In the year of 2640, Eobard Thwane inherited a virtuous amount of wealth from his family; this would help fulfill his life long dream to be a Flash. One day, Thwane passed an antique shop and saw the Cosmic Treadmill. Instantly recognizing it, he bought it immediately and tried to duplicate an accident that would turn him into the Flash. However, the planned accident didn't go as planned and left him scarred and mentally unstable. At the chance of having his face rebuilt, he has it look exactly like Barry Allen, his idol of his entire life, and the hospital expenses cost him the rest of his fortune. This did not matter as he now had a chance to be his revered idol's partner. He attempted to travel back to the past and leave his time impatiently. However, the Cosmic Treadmill had not been used for many years and resulted in it breaking down. As a result, the Treadmill miscalculated the desired time at which Thawne wanted to travel, and sent him a few years after Barry's death in Crisis on Infinite Earths. Disorientated and disillusioned from the rough time travel, Thwane saw many posters of Barry Allen killing a man known as "Professor Zoom". The poster revealed the man's name as "Eobard Thawne". Thwane's mind snapped and he became psychotic. This resulted in him becoming evil.

Retconned

Eobard was genetically engineered to be the perfect son. Incredibly good looking, an IQ of 127, perfect strawberry-blonde hair, but was still a disappointment to his parents. Thawne's childhood was a lonely one, and it was made even worse with the birth of his brother, Robern. Eobard lost precious time of his schooling, and fell behind his peers in academia because of forced social learning lessons he was mandated to go to with his sibling.

Several years later, Eobard Thawne then hacks into the Flash museum, but Robern, who now works as a Police officer of the future, catches Eobard. Robern strikes Eobard with an elbow to the jaw and arrests Thawne. At this same moment, the Reverse Flash (Professor Zoom) was watching this and erased Robern from the timeline, making it so he was never born. Since Robern was never born, this gave Thawne all his schooling time he needed, and he advanced above and over his classmates. Thawne soon became the leading scientist on the Speed Force, but lost the title to a very overweight Professor Drake. Eobard tries to ask if they could cooperate together and study the speed force together. Professor Drake, now overconfident with his own grandeur, rejects the offer and tells Thawne that he is, "Not needed, nor wanted". This upsets Eobard, and he snaps at Drake. At this exact moment, Reverse Flash emerges again and erases Drake from the timeline, just like he did with Robern. With no Professor Drake not existing, Eobard Thawne keeps his title as the leading scientist in the Speed force, and here he is given his name: "Professor Zoom", by his colleagues and coworkers because of his extensive knowledge on all that is Flash. At this point in his life, however, The secret of the speed force seemed to be unreachable. as part of an intervention for Eobard's obsessive studies, his parents try to have the governor close down the Flash museum permanently. Professor Zoom then goes back in time and kills his own parents, along with Central City's governor, with a tornado vortex. because they died before the governor could close down the museum, Eobard was able to study further, and when alerted to the death of his parents, he neither cared nor thought of it.

After days had gone by, he got a call from a journalist of Central City Science Today who was interested in writing a piece on the famous "Professor Zoom". Her name was Rose. and For the first time in his life, Eobard Thawne would fall in love. He soon became overcome with jealousy after he saw her with a man, and as it turns out, this man was her fiance. Professor Zoom would then go back in time and kill Rose's fiance before his interview, and this led her to believe that he had just run away or disappeared. After conversing for a long time, and having fun, they connected in a very deep way. After their conversation, Eobard asked her to Dinner, as a date, But Rose would refuse. She was determined to wait for her fiance. And so, Eobard waited. After awhile she began dating again, and Eobard kept his distance as a good friend to her. Little did he know however, he had his future self killing Rose's boyfriends within months of their first dating. Determined and in love, Eobard was not afraid to date her. She told him that she did not love Eobard romantically, but Eobard tried his luck and kissed her. Rose became angry and yelled at Thawne, making it clear that she never wanted to see him again. Eobard's future self would find her later in the park by herself and he would mentally scar her for the rest of her life, leaving her a catatonic.

Later that night, Eobard's future self would anonymously send Thawne the suit that belonged to Barry Allen, the second Flash. Eobard soon saw the potential in gaining the secret of the speed force, as it was directly exposed to the speed force. Eobard wasted no time in studying it, and quickly found the way to replicate the accident that gave Barry Allen his powers. Eobard Thawne then dawned the Flash suit and deemed himself the Flash of the 25th century. The Reverse Flash then pushes a woman at a party off of a balcony, giving his younger self his first exposure, and his first good deed. Feeling happy about himself, Thawne was oblivious to his future self looming over him, watching him.

Character Evolution

Creation

Professor Zoom was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino for the The Flash #139. Professor Zoom would become Barry Allen's greatest enemy, referred to as "Joker to Batman, Professor Zoom to Flash"

Silver Age

In Eobard's first appearance, he was nothing more than a villain that could use all of the same powers as The Flash. Eventually, he became the archenemy of Barry Allen after proving his skills in several comics and giving Barry a tough fight from time to time.

After some time, Professor Zoom had a brief stint with the first incarnation of the Secret Society of Super Villains and led by Libra, The Villains were able to trick the Justice League into a trap. Beating the Justice League, The Secret Society then switched bodies with the help of Magic, in order to discover the secret identity of the Justice League. Professor Zoom took Hal Jordan's Body, and because of his future foreknowledge, he quickly became familiar with the Ring, and how to use it.

The Secret Society was subsequently beaten, however, after the Heroes made and unexpected comeback, and with a magic artifact of their own, took back their own respectful bodies. Afterwards, the League decided it was best to wipe the memory of the Villains, and pretend it had never happened.

This action would later comeback to bite, as after the events of Identity Crisis, as the members who had their memories wiped clashed with the Justice League of America, out for vengeance. Professor Zoom had already died by this point, and was not part of the fighting force of super villains who came back for revenge.

Modern Age

Professor Zoom was Soon mysteriously resurrected by Geoff Johns, and was soon revealed in theBlackest Night arc, that he was resurrected as a Black Lantern, who was then chosen for a white lantern. Professor Zoom was also responsible for the Flashpoint story arc,

Major Story Arcs

The Flash V1 #275

Thawne began traveling back in time to battle the Flash to get revenge on him, using his knowledge of "history" to his advantage. Zoom also repeatedly attempted to strike at Barry by going after Iris. It had seemed that he finally got his satisfactory revenge against Barry when he killed her at a costume party, vibrating his hand into her head.

The Flash V1 #321 - 325

It took a long time for Allen to get his life back together after this. Shortly after, he had found love again, and Zoom reappeared, threatening to kill his new fiance on Allen's second wedding day. Terrified that history would repeat itself, Allen instinctively and inadvertently kills his enemy, breaking Thawne's neck in a final struggle.

In the Trial of Barry Allen, Professor Zoom reappeared to wreak havoc and kill Flash in the process.

The Flash V2 #74 - 79: The Return of Barry Allen

When Eobard learned the truth he grew mad. He began to believe that he was really Barry Allen. So he showed up on Wally's door on Christmas Eve dressed as his uncle Barry Allen. For several months, he and Wally protected the streets of Keystone City. Everything seemed to be going great and everyone was happy but that came to an end when Eobard went mad again. In a battle against Combine, a combine agent started to brag that he had killed Barry in a battle awhile back. Eobard snapped and started to beat him up, saying "I Am The Flash". This is when Wally realized something was wrong, and that he was not his uncle Barry.

When Wally tried to confront his so called uncle Barry, Eobard got very angry and threw Wally into a combine trap and left him to die. Eobard went completely mad, he began to fight Wally, Jay Garrick, Max Mercury, and Johnny Quick. Nobody knew what was going on. They tried to calm Eobard down thinking he was really Barry Allen, but Eobard just kept attacking. But still nobody threw a single punch. They didn't have the heart to strike at the one they once loved. Wally couldn't believe what had happened. He began to become sad and laid around at home and kept telling his self that he would never become the Flash again. The next day Wally was walking in an alley, that's when he found the biography of Barry Allen's life. He knew that this was not Barry and that he was Eobard Thawne. He quickly put on his Flash suit and ran to tell everyone.

Later, Wally and Thawne met up at the Flash Museum. Eobard had changed his suit to his future costume Professor Zoom which was yellow. They fought and Wally was taking a beating. Thawne seemed too fast for Wally. But Wally knew what he had to do. He was holding back. He was afraid of becoming what his uncle once was and that was the Flash. After regaining his confidence, he didn't hold back anymore and started to pound on Eobard. Wally then tricked Eobard to getting back on the time treadmill and returning back to his timeline. When Eobard arrived back home, he had no memories of his trip and didn't remember anything of his battle with Wally. The only thing he had been left with was a very deep hatred for Barry Allen.

The Flash: Rebirth

Eobard Thawne; Generator of the Negative Speed Force
Eobard Thawne; Generator of the Negative Speed Force

Professor Zoom appears within the Speed Force in The Flash: Rebirth. He is apparently the one responsible for Barry's return and transformation into the Black Flash, having the unfortunate ability to kill any speedster he touches. Barry discovers this unfortunate power after he vaporizes Savitar. Barry, fearful that he will inadvertently kill Jay, Wally and Bart with a touch, returns to the speed force. As he runs into the speed force the black costume burns off. When he does return, Eobard Thawne appears and explains that Barry was infected with Thawne's negative speed force energy which was causing him to cancel out other speedsters with his touch (but which was canceled out when Barry, by running back into the speed force, generated enough positive energy to rid himself of it).

Barry then questions Thawne's return, the villain acknowledges that he will be resurrected soon, thanks to a "good friend" of Barry's. As the empowered Thawne beats Barry and Max, he reveals that the red energy field the three are in is a "negative speed force" that is being created by the Reverse-Flash's kinetic energy. Thawne's negative energy is slowly starting to poison the normal Speed Force like a cancer. Thawne goes on to reveal the depth of his plan: after Barry briefly returned to aid Kid Flash against Superboy-Prime during the Infinite Crisis, Thawne was able to send a subliminal pulse into the Speed Force to draw back what was left of Barry's self-awareness. This in turn led to the hero's reappearance during the Final Crisis.

Afterward, Thawne transformed himself into "a new kind of speedster" (revealing himself to be the mysterious murderer from the beginning of the story) and created his negative speed force to contaminate Barry and the other heroic speedsters. Before Barry can fight any further, Thawne fades away.

Thawne then attempts to cause all manner of trouble in the Flash Family. He attacks Wally's family, focusing on Irey and Jai. He explains that their erratic powers are due to the fact that their connection to the speed force is 'tangled.' He is interrupted in his attempt to kill the twins by Wally and Jay. This event leads Irey, in an attempt to save her brother, to give up her connection to the speed force, though she inadvertently gains full access in the process. She then becomes the new Impulse.

Thawne then decides to go back in time and kill Iris, thus causing Barry the most amount of pain and suffering. Thawne cannot kill Barry, or his negative speed force will be canceled. In this spirit, Thawne tells Barry to cast his mind back to all the negative things that have happened to him in his life, and how they were all caused by Thawne. Barry puts the pieces together and deduces that Thawne, not his father as previously believed, killed his mother, which Thawne proudly admits.

Thawne then puts on a burst of speed, rushing off to kill Iris, removing Barry's lightning rod. Thawne finds Iris just as she is walking to meet Barry for their first date, (this also being the night that the lightning struck the chemicals which caused Barry to become the Flash). Barry and Wally follow him back in time to stop Thawne seconds before he delivers the killing blow to Iris. When Barry and Wally entered the past to stop Thawne from killing Iris they became the impetus for the bolt of lightning that struck the shelf of chemicals- thus Barry and Wally became the lightning that gave powers to Barry and created the Speed Force.

Barry and Wally then push Thawne back to the present, trapping him in a vibrational frequency chamber (originally designed to hold Barry when he thought he was the Black Flash) designed to sever his connection to the negative speed force. While Thawne can never be fully separated from the negative speed force (he creates it when he runs, just as Barry creates the Speed Force as he runs), the vibrational frequency chamber depowered him long enough for him to be sedated and incarcerated (in the present) in Iron Heights.

Blackest Night

During Blackest Night, as Owen Harkness and Tar Pit inspect the Rogues' secret graveyard, a black ring finds the body of Eobard Thawne (where he was buried after Barry snapped his neck). Thawne then seeks out Barry, hoping to get an emotional rise out of him. However, this Thawne has no knowledge of the events of Flash: Rebirth. Barry then deduces that this Thawne has no knowledge of the resurrection that Thawne mentioned to Barry whilst they were in the negative speed force. However, Black Lantern Thawne and resurrected Thawne (currently incarcerated in Iron Heights) are still connected, as demonstrated when Captain Cold, who was investigating Iron Heights with the Rogues at the same time Black Lantern Thawne was battling with Barry, sets of a cold grenade, freezing the penitentiary. Resurrected Thawne is frozen along with the rest of the inmates, and Black Lantern Thawne is frozen as well. Barry then concludes that this Black Lantern Thawne is indeed the same one that is in Iron Heights, but at different points in their timeline.

Zoom during Blackest Night
Zoom during Blackest Night

Later, the means of Professor Zoom's resurrection are made clear. He is one of the twelve heroes and villains to be resurrected by a White Lantern ring. Through his White Lantern ring, Eobard was granted life from the Life Entity because his role in Barry's resurrection.

After his resurrection Thawne states that he is going home. Flash almost apprehends him, but is distracted by Digger Harknessand Thawne escapes, presumably into the future, thus setting the stage for the events of The Flash: Rebirth.

Most recently Thawne was freed from Iron Heights by Harkness, who wanted to know what Thawne had seen in visions since his resurrection. Thawne provides him with no answers, only stating that freeing Thawne will have negative implications for Harkness in the future. Thawne then disappears Into the future.

Road to Flashpoint

For more information see:Flashpoint

Professor Zoom reveals himself
Professor Zoom reveals himself

Professor Zoom appears to be impersonating a young boy who the police mistakenly believe to be a witness to the mysterious murderer who can drastically aged anyone. Thawne is stealing the life force from children like Elongated Kid to help him change his age and conceal his identity from Barry Allen. Later on, Professor Zoom reveals his true identity to Patty Spivot, Barry Allen's assistant, and tells her that her death will alter the current timeline. Fortunately, Barry managed to convince Hot Pursuit, his alternate self, that Bart Allen was not the child who was responsible for Elongated Kid’s death or the one causing temporal anomalies. Within seconds, Barry remembers that the police brought in a young boy who claimed to have witnessed the murder.

The two speedsters arrive in seconds to stop Thawne’s attempt to murder Patty but when Thawne figures out that Pursuit is a version of Barry, he immediately drains the life force from him. Thawne reduces Hot Pursuit to pile of dust and gloats on how he has completed the purpose that the Entity of the White Lantern had given him. Thawne escapes and disguises himself as an old man in the crowd thanks to the Speed Force. Barry admits his defeat and realizes that Thawne has tapped into hidden abilities within the Speed Force. Barry goes to visit his mother’s grave, who was also murdered by Thawne. Thawne watches Barry suffer from afar and he knows things are going to change for everyone. At this point, a lightning bolt strikes the center of the cemetery thus leading up to the Flashpoint event.

Flashpoint

Flash finds himself in a new reality, and it is made clear that Eobard Thawne in part responsible for this new reality when Barry opens his ring not to find his red flash suit, but Thawne's reverse flash suit. Later during the resistance's fight against Wonder Woman and Aquaman, a great destructive force lays waste to the armies and Professor Zoom appears before Barry. Thawne quickly dispatches of Thomas Wayne, and a battle ensues between the old rivals. Thawne is beating down Barry, and explains that he is now in full control of the Negative Speed Force, and he is removed from reality. Seeing a loophole, Thomas Wayne uses an amazonian sword and impales Eobard Thawne through the heart.

Powers & Abilities

Vast Superhuman Speed

Eobard possesses such vast speed that not even the likes of Superman can match him.

Negative Speed Force Conduit

Eobard created his own Speed Force the same way Barry created the normal Speed Force. By duplicating the incident that granted the latter his powers, Professor Zoom was able to create his own Negative Speed Force by generating it through kinetic energy.

Super Speed
Super Speed

Eobard can tap into it as normal speedsters can with the normal Speed Force and can apparently shut off their connection to the latter by "contaminating" it with negative energy. Through this, he has the ability to create multiple after images like Hunter Zolomon, the modern day Zoom, and can travel through and alter time (a feat which most speedsters were never capable of achieving).

Phasing

Thawne can control his body at the molecular level, allowing him to vibrate his body through solid objects. While in this intangible state, he is able to breathe, but is immune to any airborne viruses. He is also able to vibrate so fast that light doesn't reflect off of him, rendering him invisible to the human eye. He retains sight even in this state.

Human Tornado

Related to his super speed, Thawne is able to run in a circle and create a vortex. This vortex can be used for numerous purposes, such as pulling air out of the center to suffocate an enemy, levitating whatever is in the center, send a person in the center to another dimension, funnel toxic gases, and create a barrier, among other uses. He is also able to create tornado-like winds by spinning his arms quickly, and can use these to various effects, usually offensive.

Vast Superhuman Intelligence

At birth, Thawne was genetically modified to have an IQ of 167. Thawne's brain moves as fast as he does, meaning he is able to think extremely quickly. He is able to read a book at super speed, and retains this information in his short term memory just long enough to implement whatever he has learned. He is also a skilled forensic scientist. He is able to alter his perceptions in such a way that time appears to pass differently for him. In the span of a second he may have experienced years, and been able to alter elements of his environment while the time was passing, such as replacing a falling object or disarming an opponents weapon.

Eobard is also very intelligent and although not a very good fighter, Eobard uses his genius brain which can react and think at the speed of light, to his advantage.

New Abilities

In Road to Flashpoint, Professor Zoom exhibits his total control of the speed force, such as:

Time Travel

Thawne no longer needs a cosmic treadmill to travel through time. He can do this as effortlessly as running down a city block.

Youth Draining

Thawne can leech off "youth" and time from individuals to add to his own.

Shapeshifting

Thawne can transform into different stages of age appearance such as changing into a boy, or a senior citizen.

Existence Erasing

Thawne also learned to have the power to erase anyone from the timeline, removing all traces of that person's existence. He first tested this on Doug's friend, proving his "theory" worked.

Time Manipulation

When Eobard Thawne is experimenting with his new found powers, he goes to the past and freezes time at the exact spot before Barry get's struck by lightning, and freezes time in it's place.

Weapons & Equipment

Eobard comes from the 25th Century, so therefore has 25th Century gadgets. He mainly uses these gadgets when he really needs to, like when planning a trap.

Two examples of gadgets are a locket that contains Element Z, which allows him to go superspeed. Another one is a costume that used to belong to Barry Allen that has been enhanced so that it makes the wearer go at superspeed.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dygoboy

@etheral_dreams: i know zoom and that's one my priorities to take care of. If zoom doesn't blitz Goku will K.O somebody with his instant transmission kamehameha. Or he could just do a massive dragon fist or the ultimate kamehameha. in which none of my characters are prepared or even made for such a thing. in which i find it to be an unfair advantage for your team,sure my guys have powerfull magic and weapons that can instantly K.O somebody but they don't have the best reaction time ever. And i don't think bayonetta can survive a multi-continental punch from Goku. She can with her queen sheba summon but it takes soo long to do so that she would have probably gottn beaten down.

So i think the fair thing to do is to allow me to switch to some other characters who can put a much better fight so we can truly debate cuz for me this looks like a massive stomp in your favor.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By roronuffy

Anyway, you haven't proved that Bayonetta can survive or dodge a FTL multi-planet level barrage.

Doesn't this quote take Goku far beyond New 52 Darkseid? Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't think Darkseid ever showed to be multi-planet level in New 52.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: I thought he wrote continental not planetary.. That's pretty o.p @etheral_dreams

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@roronuffy: @dygoboy: we are forgetting the other parameter: "being able to solo the Justice League". SSJ2 Goku can't do that.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: @dygoboy: we are forgetting the other parameter: "being able to solo the Justice League". SSJ2 Goku can't do that.

Darkseid practically did so Goku could fairly easily. His instant teleportation could get behind and kill everybody but Supes, WW, and Flash (possibly GL). For these guys he could just teleport them to places for one on one's and kill them all. Of course he could wipe them all out at once with a bunch of solar system busting kamehameha's which they would be via powerscaling.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: wait in super Saiyan 2 his kamehameha's are solar system busters??!!! WTF!!??

This is totally unfair.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Yeah man DBZ characters blow up planets with their fingers with less than 1/200 the power of a super Saiyan 2. Vegeta did it with a power level of 16,000 and Super Saiyan 1 has a power level of close to 12,000,000. SSJ 2 has to have a power level of 24,000,000.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Jesus.......this is a serious mismatch.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By roronuffy

@dygoboy: Yeah your video game lineup is going to get murder stomped as soon as this starts without some serious amps.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: what kind of amps, my team isn't ready for this kind of thing...I don't know what to do.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Lol... This is such an unfair fight you may as well go for cheat codes. They have a week so say they take that time to look up some codes and find a Mage to create a magic controller to put them in for themselves. Short of that I don't think you stand a chance.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Really cheat codes?..... Can't I like switch characters or something?

But if My team have to cheat survive then well..so be it.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Yeah that was just a joke man. I don't know if it's against the rules but I'd switch your team to a group that can really amp each other, otherwise you have no chance. Mine for example takes a New 52 Superman and amps him with a constant sundip that takes him to beyond Goku levels. Comicguy360's team can create a near infinite army of Rogue's that are as fast as the flash. So while none of our individual characters are stronger than New 52 DS (like Goku is), as a team they are exponentially stronger.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@dygoboy: That's generally considered an extreme hyperbole.

Anyway, I didn't make the match up, so sorry. If this was a battle, I'd flag it for spite. :/ I'm just looking forward to going against the stronger teams.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dygoboy

@etheral_dreams: I totally understand.

But srsly if I can't change characters then you win cuz..there's nothing my team can do. But just know this. You haven't truly defeated me.

I will have a rematch..and next time...I will crush you...

*Laughs maniacally as he walks away to the shadows*

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: hey man wat now?.. Your move? You can open the voting session or whatever.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I'm not done. I still have three other characters (even though I don't think they'll be necessary.)

By tomorrow night, voting should be open.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: ok..wow "they will not be necessary"....ok....

*cries on corner*