Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sovereign91001

Rules:

No Caption Provided
  • Win by any condition except BFR, All characters will be staying on the battlefield.
  • The maps and missions may vary depending on the fairness of each persons team (If someone picks all Hulks, I won't put the match in space), However matches will be randomized, so plan accordingly.
  • No Duplication of items
  • Prep will take place before the battle at whatever location was purchased, Prep that does not have a location will take place on the battlefield. You may not loot anything off the battlefield.
  • Prep Items can not exceed the powerlevel of a Morals Off N52 Superman
  • Summons are capped to Morals On N52 Wonder Woman level.
  • Time Manipulation is not allowed during prep.
  • We'll make up a starting distance and say the teams start 100 Miles apart even though the map is not this big, the map will be stretched to accommodate.

The Teams

Darkseid1006

Characters-

• John Constantine (3)
  • Lex Luthor (4)
  • Prof Paradox (5)

Perks-

• Extra 2 points (5)
  • Perfect Teamwork (5)
  • 1 hour prep x 5 (5 points)

Sovereign91001

Characters

• Classic Fate (10)

Perks

• Hour Of Prep (1)
  • Hour Of Prep (1)
  • Superman Senses (3)
  • Basic Knowledge (5)
  • Use Non Standard Gear (5)
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4 HigorM  Moderator

This should be interesting..

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

tag

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darkseid1006

@sovereign91001:Okay so before i post i feel it necessary to inform you that most likely my plan is arguably breaking a few rules. However the rules state that prep items cannot exceed Supes level however i am utilizing an advanced but within the limits piece of tech and allowing it to transform my team using a piece of extremely rare DNA it is at no point creating a device exceeding Supes in power it simply allows my characters to do so.

Intro's

John Constantine

John Constantine, Hellblazer, is a working-class magician, occult detective and a golden-tongued con man. He is well-known for his scathing wit, endless cynicism, ruthless cunning and constant chain smoking. A roguish counterculture anti-hero, Constantine is also a strident humanist driven by a heartfelt desire to defend mankind from the forces of evil.

• Magic- Various uses not all worth listing at the current moment.
  • Manipulative genius- Among the most manipulative beings in fiction if John wants you gone there is virtually no way that you are going to get past his trickery and cunning.

Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor, Superman's arch-nemesis, is one of the most gifted beings alive, whose hatred of "interfering aliens" pushes him down the path of a sociopath. Known for his "ends justifies the means" approach to life, his single-minded and often brutal focus puts him at odds with The Man of Steel. Lex Luthor is arguably DC Comic's most iconic villain.

• Power Armor- Powerful enough to take on Superman and on another occasion Larfleeze.
  • Genius level intellect- Has outsmarted beings with 12th level intellects (seemingly the highest achievable intellect) and is undoubtedly one of the most intelligent in DC having been stated (in the cartoon only) to have a 12th level intellect himself.

Professor Paradox

When his time experiment went wrong Paradox was dragged into a place beyond time for 100,000 years. After going insane he got bored of that and eventually began to learn until he finally discovered the secretes of time and space and gained absolute understanding of the space-time continuum. Allowing him the ability to manipulate it to unknown degrees at will.

• Time manipulation- Paradox can manipulate time in numerous ways such as slowing down, speeding up, traveling, pulling objects out of the past, traveling across the multiverse with absolute ease although he seemingly has limitations (one being the ability to not be able to travel to anywhere before the existence of time) and what hinders him is yet unknown he has near absolute control over the time stream his main limitation being his seeming reluctance to fix things himself as oppose to setting in motion the event that will resultantly fix it in the end.

Prep time (5 hours)

Phase 1- Shopping list...

So Paradox as stated before has the ability to teleport anything that has ever existed in the multiverse at will instantly to him and although he seems reluctant to do it in a normal situation (although saying that he did transport a car brand new from the original factory simply because he broke someones old one) here with his morals shifted, towards John's do anything to save yourself mindset and Lex's almost evil character (he threatened to kill a man turn his son into an addict and make his wife commit suicide just to buy a business of an unwilling man), he will be more than willing to get a couple of items.

So anyway what Paradox getting? Well i have other plans but currently i only feel it is worth mentioning a few...

• Omnitrix x3
  • Potis Altiare
  • Ascalon
  • Mechamorph Armor

For now that's all i think is necessary to mention although Lex will be using other tech in the later phases of this plan and should OP rule this out.

Phase 2- Brains over Brawn!

So here we have 3 genius' all in their own right. Paradox was a genius before the accident having made a functioning time machine way back in the 1900's with very limited knowledge on the subject and prior to the accident he gained full understanding and knowledge of the time stream allowing him to retrieve the knowledge of all the other alternate versions of himself in the time stream (his future past and present selves) granting him what is essentially perfect pre-cog and nigh unlimited knowledge. We have Lex Luthor who while i don't think really requires such an explanation i'm going to leave it at he out-prepped Brainiac a being with a 12th level intellect (the highest achievable in the DC universe). John well he's a manipulative genius, he beats threats more powerful than both our teams combined with manipulative ability and wit.

Anyway as stated earlier my team have 3 omnitrix's (1 for each if for some reason you didn't get it). This allows for the transformation into another species. The one i am currently interested in is Graymatter the Galvan. The Galvan's are as stated by Derrick J Wyatt are the most intelligent species in the Galaxy (this is when compared to beings like Brainstorm who has been given an IQ of 10^30- 10000000000000000000000000000000- and that's only 3rd or 4th most intelligent according to Derrick). Anyway my point is you have Lex Luthor who is already capable of matching the smartest mind in DC tech wise (Brainiac) with an amp like that added on his brainpower is going to be completely insane...

Lex out-preps /out-hacks the 12th level intellect Brainiac.

Then finally we have the Mechamorph armor and the Altiare.

• Altiare- The altiare is a device created by Azmuth (one of the Galvan race) that can amplify any natural abilities multiple times.
  • Mechamorph armor- The armor is based of the Galvanic mechamorphs (beings who are capable of taking over/becoming one with tech upon touching it and then being able to further enhance it.

How will this be used? Well the Mechamorph armor will be used to enhance the capabilities of the Altiare and the upgraded Altiare will be used to amplify Lex's already immeasurable intelligence.

Oh and just for kicks lets clarify the capabilities of a 12th level intellect (more specifically Brainiac)...

Brainaic's processing power. This was still not sufficiant to defeat Lex however. It should be noted Brainiac out-prepped 2 other Brainiac's (a 12th and a 10th level intellect)
Brainaic's processing power. This was still not sufficiant to defeat Lex however. It should be noted Brainiac out-prepped 2 other Brainiac's (a 12th and a 10th level intellect)

Phase 3- Modifications...

Time for Lex-Matter to put that intelligence into practice (again there will be further prep and stuff but that will come in a later post if necessary and Paradox can look into the future and see what you would do anyway so it is only logical i get a glimpse before i continue prepping).

So Lex will concentrate on modifying the Omnitrix. Using Paradox's ability to gain any parts that he needs the Mechamorph armors ability to enhance any tech that it touches further and of course the insane intelligence that he will by now be granted this should not be a problem.

The actual modifications here are not particularly advanced when you have all the tech in the multiverse and possibly the most intelligent being in comics (now) but i wanted to make sure. He is going to modify the Omnitix to construct his DNA permanently without a need for the Omnitix following the construction which considering the Omnitrix reconstructs DNA already it shouldn't be that difficult for the enhanced Lex to change it into a device that simply reconstructs DNA permanently (hell that's the sort of stuff you see created in comics by people not even as smart as base Lex) so that he will no longer need the device.

The next part would be to figure out a method of splicing individual DNA from the Omnitrix into one single DNA. Ben 10 was able to accomplish this when he was about 20-30 so for enhanced Lex this shouldn't be a problem.

So what we have here is a DNA re-constructor that has access to all 1000000+ alien DNA from the Omnitrix and transform them into one of them.

Phase 4- Brains Over + Brawn!

Lex will use this device to reconstruct his DNA as Alien X (+ other selected Aliens that have the best abilities, not that it matters as Alien X has all of them anyway). Alien X is an 'omnipotent' Celestialsapien (when i say omnipotence that is what Paradox said would be achieved were you to gain the power of a celestialspaien although they can still be harmed or more bested in combat against other 'omnipotent' celestialsapiens) who effortlessly survived a universe erasing device and remade the universe identical once he had the others on board. Alien X is literally only hindered by it's split personality (all embodying different emotions) having to agree before they can actually accomplish carry out even the most simple of actions such as moving. He will likewise do the same to John Constantine.

Anyway as for that split personality thing while convincing the embodiment of Alien X's rage and it's compassion to agree on something while appear difficult for a arrogant not incredibly intelligent teenager for a manipulator like John Con it is a matter of mins to achieve this (i mean Ben has managed to do it before to so can the master manipulator John Con...). So yeah John has more or less full control over the power that is native to a Celestialsapien.

Likewise Lex's natural persuasion added with his massively increased brain will likewise allow him to do the same and utilize the power of Alien X.

Conclusion-

• Paradox's gets all the gear for Lex to amp his intelligence
  • Lex transforms the omnitrix into a DNA constructor that utilizes Alien X's DNA to reconstruct Lex and John making them Celestialsapiens with unimaginable power.
  • Lex and John will convince the aspects of A-X to cooperate allowing them to use Alien-X's power

your move Sov (i formed my plan before the detailed rules and at the time it was perfect as it couldn't be argued to break a single rule but now if this is not allowed i honestly have few other options).

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: There's not really a point, the tournament was rebooted.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: oh god yeah... i'm a part of that tourney too... forgot that.