Super girl

Wally west pre 52

Dr doom

Week prep

Extra character

Cyclops eyes for multiple man

No bfr

Win by ko or kill

Battle on beach for the sake of plot we'll pretend that both universe items exist for example both stark tower and fortress of solitude exist.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Comicdude360

@roronuffy: Ok I'll start. By looking at your team it's eats to see your entire strategy but I'll start with prep.

The first thing that my team will do is rouge will temporarily absorb everyone on my team's powers and abilities for about 2 minutes. She will than make a clone of herself and absorb it's powers permanently letting her keep the powers permanently. To summarize here's what will be added

Wally and super girls' speed pretty much making everything instant

Super girl strength and other kryptonian powers

Cloning

Dr doom speed

Wally speed of thinking

And other but that's the main things.

So h first thing we'll do is travel to Doom's castle on the rogues backs. There rogue will create about 100 clones to stay and help with prep while the prime and supergirl go for a week long sundip. In the sun she will create as many clones as she can while her clones do as well. Doom and a rogue will use dooms time machine to travel back in time and get a surplus amount of adamantium and vibranium. They will also take sentinel blueprints pym particles (to fit the things in a hand bag) ultron blueprints kryptonite and a bag (to fit everything). Than we will go back to the present and make the androids like iron man armor so multiple man can go in them. They will however have one differance; instead of regular energy projection the energy they project will mimic kryptonite having a greater affect on super man even though since he will most likely be sundipped it won't kill him as fast as usual. I could go on and on but it'd be overkill so gg now I'll explain battle strategy.

The sentinels, ultrons (army of them as multiple man can duplicate inside them) and doom bots will be the first wave than every else. Here's why my team is superior

Strength supergirl alone is about equal to super man but as you only get a day to sundip and I get a week I'll be WAY ahead of you.

Speed wally and super girl nuff said

Durability as in strength I already stated my sundip advantage and with multiple man unless you one shot me you'll only make more clones so yeah.

Everything else is pretty much the same.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@comicdude360: Ok, I don't know why it never updated me about this but I'll do my part later on tonight cause I have to finish some work first

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By roronuffy

@comicdude360: Also you can't prepare kryptonite beams because you don't have any knowledge so you don't know anything about who you are fighting.

Also you didn't get prep in Stark's tower or the Batcave so you have to prep on the indestructible planet. That being the case you'll have to explain how you're going to get materials to build your time machine and other mechanations

Lastly you're characters are not on earth so you can't guarantee a yellow sun to sundip being in a close enough vicinity to make Supergirl's sundip possible. I think if you don't opt for batcave or stark tower you have to assume you're on this alien planet with no ability to leave

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: actually if you read the last bullet the battle is on a beach and places from both universes exist. Also I will have knowledge as super girl will use her senses to find you when the battle begins I believe I specified that in my post and if not my bad.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: Well if that's the case then I want to change my perk because the batcave is worthless if my guys can just go there anyways. And my point with knowledge is that even if she can sense them when the battle starts that still won't help during the week of prep. Why would they build kryptonite lasers if they didn't know if they were fighting a kryptonian?

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: Well if that's the case then I want to change my perk because the batcave is worthless if my guys can just go there anyways. And my point with knowledge is that even if she can sense them when the battle starts that still won't help during the week of prep. Why would they build kryptonite lasers if they didn't know if they were fighting a kryptonian?

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: super girl is kryptonian I'm guessing she knows she's allergic to it.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: I think we're on two different pages here. I'm asking, in a fight where your characters have literally no idea who they're about to fight, why would they specifically prepare for one of the few other kryptonians in existence? You believe that before the fight starts, Supergirl would reveal her weakness and have them design kryptonite lasers in the extremely off chance that their opponent is another kryptonian? I feel like in fight where all they know is that their opponent could be literally anybody from any universe, that seems like a very unlikely thing to do.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: I think we're on two different pages here. I'm asking, in a fight where your characters have literally no idea who they're about to fight, why would they specifically prepare for one of the few other kryptonians in existence? You believe that before the fight starts, Supergirl would reveal her weakness and have them design kryptonite lasers in the extremely off chance that their opponent is another kryptonian? I feel like in fight where all they know is that their opponent could be literally anybody from any universe, that seems like a very unlikely thing to do....

How would you feel of I remade this tournament with everybody and put in some much stricter rules? I realize that there were a lot of worthless things like batcave prep.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: you can make a new tournament I'll sign up. If you need help with perks I'll do them I real use these were awful.