#1 Posted by Pharaoh Sinister (43 posts) - - Show Bio

your votes

#2 Posted by Last_Guardian (27796 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hyperion wins here easily..I know Hancock is pretty strong and fast..but Hyp has way to much experience and additional powers on him

#3 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion for the win.

He would appear to be the more powerful of the 2. He has also been shown to have super speed reactions permitting him to attack dozens of times in the blink of an eye, as demonstrated in his fight against Gladiator.

Hyperion has withstood blows from Thor wielding Mjolnir without serious harm so it would also seem that he is more durable than Hancock.

He certainly has more experience in fighting superpowered enemies.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Hyperion for the win. He would appear to be the more powerful of the 2. He has also been shown to have super speed reactions permitting him to attack dozens of times in the blink of an eye, as demonstrated in his fight against Gladiator. Hyperion has withstood blows from Thor wielding Mjolnir without serious harm so it would also seem that he is more durable than Hancock. He certainly has more experience in fighting superpowered enemies."

H lost to gladiator badly. He had to resort to pulling off some of his mohawk to trying to hurt him because he couldn't hurt gladiator himself.

2.Thors hammer bounced off him only once an Thor said the reason was because he thought hyperion was alot weaker an didn't wanna hurt him. The second time hyperion got hit he went flying back then Thor beat him pretty easily. hyperions speed isn't what you make it out to be.

Hyperion kind of sucks. Only the evil one that killed holacaust or the one from ultiate universe I see winning herte regular hyperion was pretty weak.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224776 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion would win here but this is a close fight. You have to keep in mind that this isnt the King Hyperion which basically killed all the powerhouses of his universe. This is regular Hyperion, which is weaker in power scale. But his Superhuman Ability skill set isnt different. He still has the Superman based powers just on a lower level and with Hancock being compared to a lower level Superman. I would go with Hyperion simply off of sheer experience. We havent even seen Hancock go up against solid competition yet. We just base out opinions off of what feats we have seen him do in the trailor. But we have yet to see what Hancock can fully do since no one has seen the film yet. So I think Hyperion would win this fight by default, cause we arent really certain if Hancock is on his level yet.

Hyperion advances to next round