High King of Fenris v 300 Halo Sparatans

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Logan Grimnar is taking a stroll along the montains with loyal Guard & friend Arjac Rockfist when they sense trouble in yonder hills.

Unknown to them they are being tracked by Master Chief & 299 Spartan warriors.

The duo are 2 miles apart when they became aware that they are being tracked & ready for battle.

All characters have their Ususal Gear.

Battle takes place in an Alpine Mountain range (image Below).

Master Chief/Spartans have full knowledge on the duo & have been planning this attack for 3 days.(no laying of traps/mines etc).

Win is by Death/last team standing.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

V

No Caption Provided
The Duo are near the Lake when they sense trouble,The Spartans 2 miles away on the high ground by the trees.
The Duo are near the Lake when they sense trouble,The Spartans 2 miles away on the high ground by the trees.

@cadencev2@strider92 any views? :)

Edit the Duo now have 5 Skyclaw Marines, 1 Long Fang Marine & 1 Wolf Priest.As per norm they all have their usual gear for this encounter.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played Halo a LOT but i'm not sure how they match up to Space Marines. Will wait for someone to post feats before i decide on this.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BadVoodoo

I'm fairly new to the 40k universe, but from what i know. If a "god" isn't backing the High King he wins, otherwise i'd say it would only take MC and 14 other Spartans to surround and spartan laser spam / headshot team 1, you don't need 300.

I'd imagine after the first 1 or 2 spartans are ripped in half (yes, im saying the spartans will adapt after the first death with MC's leadership) the others will realize the great strength feet team 1 possesses and stay clear. They'll attack from the distances since they are capable of out maneuvering team one big time with Evade, Sprint, Jetpacks, Armor lock. I would compare the High King and Fenris strikes to a gravity hammer wielded by a brute, 1 shot to a spartan.

Since the Spartans have knowledge they will know their usual weapons wouldn't be able to pierce the armor of team 1. So they'll likely be fighting with covenant weapons / spartan lasers, maybe even emp grenade launchers if that'll work. 14 Spartans and Master Chief got this.

Oh and forgive me, i just got into the 40k universe a mouth ago and theres still an assload i don't know.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lady_liberty

A space marines are badass. Captains are epic badasses. Chapter Masters are what epic badasses wish they could be. And the High King leaves every loyalist Chapter Master in the dirt.

Some of his feats are surely PIS, such as blitzing a Grey Knight Grandmaster. But his plethora of other feats, terminator armor, axe Morkai, storm bolter and seven hundred years of tactical genius should let him put up one hell of a fight.

But at the end of the day 300 Spartans with prep are just too many. They win via numbers. He'll kill a hundred, two hundred, maybe even more. But eventually they'll bring him down.

noiseinmyblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan Grimnar wins. Not only does he win, but he kills all of them. Literally, all of them. He slaughters them for the audacity of attempting to confront him in an environment that is something like a tropical climate on Fenris.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BadVoodoo

@lady_liberty said:

and seven hundred years of tactical genius should let him put up one hell of a fight.

Well if you want to play the 700 years of experience card, MC kill the Ur-Didact, and the Oracle... the Didact was a tactical genius as well.

and inb4 Spartans are underestimated.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lady_liberty

@badvoodoo: Logan's what MC could become if he stayed alive long enough. I'm not taking anything away from him, John just isn't there yet.

noiseinmyblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A space marines are badass. Captains are epic badasses. Chapter Masters are what epic badasses wish they could be. And the High King leaves every loyalist Chapter Master in the dirt.

Some of his feats are surely PIS, such as blitzing a Grey Knight Grandmaster. But his plethora of other feats, terminator armor, axe Morkai, storm bolter and seven hundred years of tactical genius should let him put up one hell of a fight.

But at the end of the day 300 Spartans with prep are just too many. They win via numbers. He'll kill a hundred, two hundred, maybe even more. But eventually they'll bring him down.

Space Marines fight enemies that outnumber then in the hundreds, or thousands, and win. Logan is several levels above a normal Space Marine in skill and ability. And if you're going to claim PIS for that, how about PIS for a single SPARTAN defeating the Covenant, several times, all by his lonesome?

Logan Grimnar is in an environment that is several orders of magnitude less deadly, easier to traverse and less difficult to survive than anywhere on Fenris. He is fighting 300 enemies who, combined, lack the amount of tactical and strategic knowledge he possesses. 300 enemies who are less powerful than a Space Marine Neophyte. Logan Grimnar is Chapter Master of what is probably the most dangerous and effective Space Marine chapter in WH40k. They are the Imperium's executioners. He didn't get there by accident. He is the most feared and respected Space Wolf to come along since the Heresy ended, in a chapter that is famously feared and respected. He has fought hordes of Orks, Demons, Tyraninds, he's gone head to head with armies of several alien races, and his genius stopped the threat of the largest Black Crusade of Chaos ever assembled, one that outnumbered his own force (I think it was 3 times as large, I don't remember, I'd have to go re-read the handbook).

Logan Grimnar is wearing Teminator Armor, but not just any Terminator Armor. He is wearing the Terminator Armor of a Chapter Master, which means it is a relic and possesses technology and abilities that normal Terminator Armor doesn't. And that is saying something, since simple Terminator Armor is anything but normal. A Krak missile, which splits tanks into pieces, can't penetrate Terminator Armor. What do you think a Masterwork relic version is capable of withstanding? (TA also possesses an internal teleport beacon, letting him teleport instantly amongst them for maximum carnage, if you're going to give him that ability at least once, as part of standard gear.) He's got an axe that would cut thru a SPARTANs shields and armor like it wasn't there. He's got a storm-bolter that fire rounds that penetrate armor and explode with the force of a grenade. He's got almost a thousand years of experience murdering and winning.

Logan is faster both physically and mentally, has senses bordering on the supernatural and is magnitudes stronger and smarter than any SPARTAN.

I don't see Logan losing against 300 enemies that are less powerful or dangerous than anything he hasn't faced before breakfast.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just for those that might have missed it Bjorn isnt alone in this encounter :)

Arjac Rockfist the Anvil of Fenris.
Arjac Rockfist the Anvil of Fenris.

noiseinmyblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, the Grandmaster of the Space Wolves and the Champion of the Space Wolves is a bloodbath.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BadVoodoo

@noiseinmyblood said:

@lady_liberty said:

Space Marines fight enemies that outnumber then in the hundreds, or thousands, and win. Logan is several levels above a normal Space Marine in skill and ability. And if you're going to claim PIS for that, how about PIS for a single SPARTAN defeating the Covenant, several times, all by his lonesome?

Logan Grimnar is in an environment that is several orders of magnitude less deadly, easier to traverse and less difficult to survive than anywhere on Fenris. He is fighting 300 enemies who, combined, lack the amount of tactical and strategic knowledge he possesses. 300 enemies who are less powerful than a Space Marine Neophyte. Logan Grimnar is Chapter Master of what is probably the most dangerous and effective Space Marine chapter in WH40k. They are the Imperium's executioners. He didn't get there by accident. He is the most feared and respected Space Wolf to come along since the Heresy ended, in a chapter that is famously feared and respected. He has fought hordes of Orks, Demons, Tyraninds, he's gone head to head with armies of several alien races, and his genius stopped the threat of the largest Black Crusade of Chaos ever assembled, one that outnumbered his own force (I think it was 3 times as large, I don't remember, I'd have to go re-read the handbook).

Logan Grimnar is wearing Teminator Armor, but not just any Terminator Armor. He is wearing the Terminator Armor of a Chapter Master, which means it is a relic and possesses technology and abilities that normal Terminator Armor doesn't. And that is saying something, since simple Terminator Armor is anything but normal. A Krak missile, which splits tanks into pieces, can't penetrate Terminator Armor. What do you think a Masterwork relic version is capable of withstanding? (TA also possesses an internal teleport beacon, letting him teleport instantly amongst them for maximum carnage, if you're going to give him that ability at least once, as part of standard gear.) He's got an axe that would cut thru a SPARTANs shields and armor like it wasn't there. He's got a storm-bolter that fire rounds that penetrate armor and explode with the force of a grenade. He's got almost a thousand years of experience murdering and winning.

Logan is faster both physically and mentally, has senses bordering on the supernatural and is magnitudes stronger and smarter than any SPARTAN.

I don't see Logan losing against 300 enemies that are less powerful or dangerous than anything he hasn't faced before breakfast.

Again, Spartans are underestimated. Spartans are called "SPARTANS" For a reason. Play the reach campaign, the UNSC literally threw 6 men at covenant infested zones and they came out ready for more. The Spartans were up against a technologically superior AND physically stronger foe and they still managed to hold out. The SPARTAN II PROJECT was a freakin PROJECT and the UNSC ended up depending on those Spartans to change the tide of battle.

I don't even want to mention how many spartans were at reach, this many spartans managed to keep the covenate back long enough to evacuate the civilians, this many spartans managed to keep back A FREAKIN ONSLAUGHT! 1 Spartan held back an invasion so the Pillar of Autumn could escape.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Program#SPARTAN-IIs_Conscripted

Now, how the Spartans could win this.

Maneuverability

34.2 mph is the avarge speed a spartan could run, Master Chief can run at 65.2 mph (though he was injured, this was the early stages of the training). Spartans have more mobility since its stated Terminator armor handicaps mobility. With Jetpacks / Evade the Spartans have no problem monkeying around the High King.

About weapons...

"A SPARTAN-II's reaction time while impossible to chart accurately is estimated to be twenty milliseconds, their reaction times are significantly faster in combat situations or with A.I. assistance. The reaction times of the SPARTAN-IIs are so fast that they are able to think, react and see things happen in slow and fast motion - it is dubbed as "SPARTAN Time" by Kelly-087.[10] SPARTAN-IIs are also known for their sharp eyesight being able to virtually see in the dark.

Spartans can also dodge bullets.

From there they have knowledge of the enemy, Spartans would Forerunner incinerator / Binary Rifle / Spartan Laser / EMP grenade launcher / Energy sword / Gravity Hammer the terminator armor and dance around all day until that armor cracks, their capable of it. The Spartans armor could also help them in defense, incase the odd Storm Bolt hits them.

Again, 14 Spartans and 1 MC could accomplish this.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lady_liberty

@badvoodoo: They're probably quicker than the average terminator but Logan is no more an average terminator than Captain America is the average man. Although I feel some of Logan's top speed feats are probably PIS there's no question the man is FAST. In one of the books he literally blitzes a group of Grey Knights, and one of them talks about how Logan is moving so quickly he's straining his armor; driving terminator armor beyond its usual limits.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stoßen

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Funsiized

Are these Spartan 1,2's or 3.s. it Matters Very much.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chaos Prime

Are these Spartan 1,2's or 3.s. it Matters Very much.

1 as in Special Operations.(Orion project) if that helps :)

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The great wolf and his champion take this.

Arjac alone held his ground against thousands of "Kraken-spawn" (possible Tyranid experimental strains) with nothing but his forging equipment, current Arjac is packing terminator armor, a big shield and a teleporting Thunderhammer.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Funsiized

@chaos_prime: No, i mean, are they 2's like Master Chief, or 3's like the ones you play, 2's are bigger, tougher and much more lethal. A 3 is overall weaker. but there were more of them.

If there 2's then the Spartans take this. if its 3's then Fenris has a very high chance of coming out on top.

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartan 1337 takes this hands down.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MonsterStomp

So are these other 299 SPARTAN's S2's or S3's? S2's are way better purely because of their "perfect genes" that allows them to adapt to the augmentations easier and evolve from that. S3's was purely for mass production, their genes aren't perfect and they suck. Lol.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: No, i mean, are they 2's like Master Chief, or 3's like the ones you play, 2's are bigger, tougher and much more lethal. A 3 is overall weaker. but there were more of them.

If there 2's then the Spartans take this. if its 3's then Fenris has a very high chance of coming out on top.

Master Chief is in charge so the rest are 3s.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Funsiized

@chaos_prime: Then they probably lose, unless MC pulls some Halo Ring solo stuff. i mean He is the only guy to Take on an Arbiter in single combat. IIRC

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: Then they probably lose, unless MC pulls some Halo Ring solo stuff. i mean He is the only guy to Take on an Arbiter in single combat. IIRC

Could be :) But they do have the prep time full knowledge on the Duo & if im wrong still hasent be mentioned THE HIGH GROUND, for how long well thats up for debate :)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: Even with high ground, Space Marines are used to disadvantages, hell, its in their blood. not to mention they don't get "demoralized" they are overall spartan 2's and Fen is like their MC. it will be a gruesome battle, with heavy loses on the Marines side, but in the end, Spartans will go down, unless MC Pulls some stuff out his Behind.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BadVoodoo
@funsiized said:

@chaos_prime: Even with high ground, Space Marines are used to disadvantages, hell, its in their blood. not to mention they don't get "demoralized" they are overall spartan 2's and Fen is like their MC. it will be a gruesome battle, with heavy loses on the Marines side, but in the end, Spartans will go down, unless MC Pulls some stuff out his Behind.

Marines aren't in this fight,

Why the hell does everyone think the Spartans are just going to stand around and let HK and Fenris chop them in half? I'm pretty sure with Jetpacks and Evade the Spartans will be playing keep away with team 1. HK and Fenris cant touch the Spartans, they'll have to depend on the bolts and those are mid and close range.

OP stated the Spartans have knowledge, the Spartans would know to stay back. Hell not even that, they'll just keep sniper range and keep firing the HK with Binary rifles and Spartan Lasers. That suit isn't going to stop 50 rounds of a Binary rifle that disintegrates Spartan Armor with 1 hit!

It would probably take 15 Spartan 2s to ensure a victory

It would take at least 50 Spartan 3s to ensure a victory with 250 bored Spartans

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo Arjac has a Teleporting Thunder Hammer so it would be safe to say that contact with any Spartan would be an instant KO/Death & for defence apart from his armor hes got a Storm Shield.

So its going to take all their wit to stop a charge from Arjac imo.

As u can see in this video the Thunder Hammer is a KO/Death on impact weapon & Arjac is unique due to his size that he can wield it with one Hand will also protecting himself with his shield.

Loading Video...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo: Where in the hell are they getting 300 Binary Rifles? they can't manufacture them.

i slightly agree with the spartan 2 statement, but it would taker at least 30.

Spartan 3s are not very different from you average marine solider, simply better training, and a few combat stims. IIRC Would take a whole lot more than what you stated.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BadVoodoo

@chaos_prime said:

@badvoodoo Arjac has a Teleporting Thunder Hammer so it would be safe to say that contact with any Spartan would be an instant KO/Death & for defence apart from his armor hes got a Storm Shield.

So its going to take all their wit to stop a charge from Arjac imo.

As u can see in this video the Thunder Hammer is a KO/Death on impact weapon & Arjac is unique due to his size that he can wield it with one Hand will also protecting himself with his shield.

I'v mentioned that the Spartans wouldn't get near the High King, they'll keep sniping distant if they were smart "and they are". Im not sure how the teleporting works, does it have a recharge, does it go far? Either way watching the video confirms what i believe. A Spartan could easily evade backwards once the hammer comes. Spartans have an incredible reaction time, they see the motion of the thunder hammer and they'll evade the other way.

About the shield, 25 Spartans will have a surround on the High King, he's not going to be safe no matter what he does. These aren't stupid orcs or instinctive kraken. These are the brightest soldiers the Halo Universe has to offer. They also deal with hunters and know how to surround. Oh and another chink in the armor, the Z-040 Attenuation Field Generator

No Caption Provided

Pulse Grenades can slow mechanics down, it also damage the user no matter what hes wearing since it can even go through materials, its not a game mechanic, the forerunners designed it to go through material. If the High King tries to gain ground a Spartan can throw this in his path and he'll either have to walk straight through it damaging himself or go around, buying the Spartans time.

With Forerunner tech which the Spartans will have, The Spartans will have a way to get through the armor, shield included.

Also i really hope the High King is wearing a helmet to this fight, because if he isn't this fight will be over pretty quickly. And on top of that i really hope the helmet he's wearing doesn't handicap his sight.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BadVoodoo

oh and i feel like i need to mention this again, The Spartans aren't going to be standing still, they aren't even going to get close to the HK... They'll stay half a mile the entire battle.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo The Thunder Hammer is a unique power weapon because it doesnt need a constant charge,it only chrages itself on impact.As for its range/distance it can go as far as Arjan can throw it so its safe to say any Spartan in Arjacs sight will be in danger.

Either up in the sky or on the ground.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I've played Halo a LOT but i'm not sure how they match up to Space Marines. Will wait for someone to post feats before i decide on this.

The Average Space Marine would wreck a Spartan. Having said that in this case I have to give the edge to the Spartans. 3 days prep and out numbered by that amout will be hard for the Champions to win. I'm going to say the Spartans but this by no means a stomp and a lot of them will die due to the insane durability and combat ability of the Marines. I find it kind of funny that current Kharn could probably solo this and yet Logan who should be on par with him or very close to it can't......................Damn you Matt Ward!!!!!

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BadVoodoo

@strider92: Just to clarify, Space Marines dont have anything on mark 2 Spartans. Like i said before the Spartans were disgustingly out numbered on reach and they still managed to help the others evacuate.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@badvoodoo said:

@strider92: Just to clarify, Space Marines dont have anything on 2 Spartans.

Apart from armor durable enough to take fire from weapons the that reach the same temperature of the sun, 100 years combat experience each at the very least each, a healing factor, 7tons worth of phsyical strength, speed fast enough to deflect bullets with a combat knife, enhanced senses good enough to follow bullets with their eyes and a handheld weapon that fires minature missiles?

Even 2 on one would be in the Space Marines favor as even if you get past their spupidly durable armor you then have to contand with their healing factor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: Way too much firepower to deal with. Epic Slaughter and Easy win for the Spartans due to Numbers and Firepower.

Add N'Jal Stormcaller to the Duo and then the Spite is in favor of the Space Wolves lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@badvoodoo said:

@strider92: Just to clarify, Space Marines dont have anything on 2 Spartans.

Apart from armor durable enough to take fire from weapons the that reach the same temperature of the sun, 100 years combat experience each at the very least each, a healing factor, 7tons worth of phsyical strength, speed fast enough to deflect bullets with a combat knife, enhanced senses good enough to follow bullets with their eyes and a handheld weapon that fires minature missiles?

Even 2 on one would be in the Space Marines favor as even if you get past their spupidly durable armor you then have to contand with their healing factor.

In this case the numbers are stupid in favore of Spartans. If this was ballanced with 3 on 1 it be more fair. Logan needs Wolf Gaurd Terminators and only 10 of them to win really.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I agree. With that many Spartans the concentration of fire would be too much to handle. I was just correcting the whole 2 average Spartans could beat an average Space Marine which is unlikely imo.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 Adding Stormcaller would be massive spit LOL

Will do an edit soon to make this an even encounter.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Pretty much this ^

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 Adding Stormcaller would be massive spit LOL

Will do an edit soon to make this an even encounter.

I still say Marines get killed with ease. The Wolf Priest and Long Fang make little difference. The 5 Sky Claws are not even Marine stats (Thier Scouts without most of the enhancements) and little skill either. They get wipe out.

Still heavily in favor of Spartans.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chaos Prime

@cadencev2 Long Fang with his usual gear wont make a difference?

I beg to differ as would the Spartans imo when missles start flying their way :)

Also with the SkyClaws they have now the means to get stuck in straight away with there jet packs,Marine stats or not those chainsaws will be ripping through Spartan armor.

Then u have the Wolf Priest with probably the most effective Defence weapon that imo would probably need the majority of the Spartans fireing at & thats the Wolf amulet.

So now u have 9 targets for the Spartans to aim at.

The Long Fang will hold back making the most of his missle Launcher to lay down cover fire & take out Targets.

The SkyClaws will add the confusion to the ranks & be the Cannon fodder required for the likes of Bjorn, Arjac & the Wolf Priest to make this a Melee encounter ASAP.

Once this happens then its just a matter of time for the Slaughter to end.Have to remember by now they will be joined by the Vetaran Space Wolf Long Fang.

Imo the only way for the Spartans to win was keeping at a long distance but imo with the added members this is no longer an option :)

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the whole "Spartans keep their distance" argument.

"Terminator armour is also notable for incorporating a Teleport homer in each suit. This technology allows the squad to overcome their suits' lack of maneuverability by placing them directly in the enemy's midst"

There is no keeping their distance against teleportation, its not instant, and its not spammable, but its more than enough, once in range, Arjac can outright kill several Spartans with each swing/throw of his Hammerm and Logan is just as much a beast.

* Before the counter-argument comes that both Logan and Arjac do not have teleporters in the table top game, know that this is for balance reasons, else they would be incredibly overpowered in an already strong codex/army. In the lore, ALL terminator armors include teleporters, and Assault based Termies are known to use them routinely.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the whole "Spartans keep their distance" argument.

"Terminator armour is also notable for incorporating a Teleport homer in each suit. This technology allows the squad to overcome their suits' lack of maneuverability by placing them directly in the enemy's midst"

There is no keeping their distance against teleportation, its not instant, and its not spammable, but its more than enough, once in range, Arjac can outright kill several Spartans with each swing/throw of his Hammerm and Logan is just as much a beast.

* Before the counter-argument comes that both Logan and Arjac do not have teleporters in the table top game, know that this is for balance reasons, else they would be incredibly overpowered in an already strong codex/army. In the lore, ALL terminator armors include teleporters, and Assault based Termies are known to use them routinely.

Plus in the Books, Novels, and Fluff of codexes, all Termy suits have Teleport homers built in them along with a energy field.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave Im sure Lady_Liberty was just talking about Bjorn in this scenario & if thats the case & he does take out 200 hundred or more then the Space Wolves take this encounter due to the other team players :)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: I was just talking about Logan specifically, but I feel like he's orders of magnitude beyond regular Space Marines. I think it would take ten or twenty Wolf Guard to equal him. Ajax helps, quite a bit, but he's all melee and the Spartans will be quick to exploit that. Plus on the other side is Master Chief and three days of prep. That can't be discounted.

So while I think additional marines will help Logan its like adding Tie Fighters to a Star Destroyer.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: I was just talking about Logan specifically, but I feel like he's orders of magnitude beyond regular Space Marines. I think it would take ten or twenty Wolf Guard to equal him. Ajax helps, quite a bit, but he's all melee and the Spartans will be quick to exploit that. Plus on the other side is Master Chief and three days of prep. That can't be discounted.

So while I think additional marines will help Logan its like adding Tie Fighters to a Star Destroyer.

I know u were sorry got my names mixed up Lol.

I just cant see anything in the Spartans Melee gear that could put the likes of Logan, Arjac, Wolf Priest & the Long Fang down in the early exchanges.

Imo the Spartans have one major choice to make knowing wots in store & thats hit them at range & try to stop the advance.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: I agree. The Spartans would have to exploit their superior numbers to gun down the Space Wolves before they could get into melee range.