#1 Edited by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman #714 Variant by George Perez

1.modern superman
2.2 hours prep for high evolutionary and 300meters from each other
3.no one word responses
4.no fanboys allowed
not the current HE
#2 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has suffered from telepathic attacks by Manchester Black and Maxwell Lord. I don't know a lot about High Evolutionary, but I assume he's stronger than those two. Regenerating armor and precognition, too. I don't think Superman wins this.

#3 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Current High Evolutionary CURBSTOMPS.
#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
This and giving prep to HE will give him win in normal battle IMO.
#5 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

H.E. is an ascended being. Superman can't win.
#6 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#7 Posted by ssstarquin (60 posts) - - Show Bio

cud go both ways..will c oter opinions b4 commenting..but how exactly cud evoolutionary harm superman??

#8 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Supes
I'm a huge superman fan.but I don't see him winning this if the guy is clearly  jobbing for High evolutionary to win.And i'll defend supes until it hurts lol,but supes loses,but only to jobbing.
#9 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

What chance does my man big blue have? Supes is getting beaten here. The only possible way he'd win is if he's written by Loeb or Bendis. Nyehehehe!

#10 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssstarquin said:

cud go both ways..will c oter opinions b4 commenting..but how exactly cud evoolutionary harm superman??

No it couldn't. HE easily takes this. Currently his power rivals Galactus. 

@MKF30 said:

Supes dies.

Fixed :)
#11 Posted by termiteone4ever (7428 posts) - - Show Bio

With the key word prep THe high EVO wins .

#12 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

didnt apoc stalemate H evolutionary!?  
then supes takes this.  
the only way supes loses is prep time for his oponnent
#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

Well seeing how that is Silver Surfer caught and being drained by some sort of tech. Can see his board is down in the crater. I don't think Supes would fair to well. 

#14 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

apparently Every Superman fan is a complete moron  

@venomoushatred1001   said:  

Supes DIES

#15 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi: And apparently some A** hole has to keep trying to flame over people.Let people have their damn opinions.
#16 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

HE has bested the likes of Thor, Hercules and Galactus.  Superman should be no problem.

#17 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhItsThatGuy said:
  Superman can't win.
High Evo wins with ease
#18 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:

didnt apoc stalemate H evolutionary!?  then supes takes this.  the only way supes loses is prep time for his oponnent

You don't seem to understand. After the Silver Surfer mini. HE got powers that rival GALACTUS. This is a horrible match up.
#19 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:

didnt apoc stalemate H evolutionary!?  then supes takes this.  the only way supes loses is prep time for his oponnent
You don't seem to understand. After the Silver Surfer mini. HE got powers that rival GALACTUS. This is a horrible match up.
this is the classic one that took thor and made his own pantheon level beings not the galactus level one
#20 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm curious, who is the highest person you guys think the High Evolutionary can take, when not jobbing, at his highest evolution/whatever?
#21 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:

@MutenRoshi: And apparently some A** hole has to keep trying to flame over people.Let people have their damn opinions.

dont lose your time, he was banned before... ignore him. 

@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:

mmmm ok, i didnt know that, thanks for the info 
in that case and if his power rivals big G then supes loses here badly, but the one who fought apoc loses. gonna read about what happened to the character lately
#22 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi: Yeah we got it when you said it the first time, stop spaming and being annoying, if you can.
#23 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@YoungThriller said:

dont lose your time, he was banned before... ignore him. 

@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:

mmmm ok, i didnt know that, thanks for the info in that case and if his power rivals big G then supes loses here badly, but the one who fought apoc loses. gonna read about what happened to the character lately
the one that fought apoc still wins 
i know apoc is a jobber but HE should easily take apoc that fight was PIS
#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@czarny_samael said:

HE before also was giving a great battle to Galactus. Currently he is his opposition in Universe (which doesn't make sense to me BTW). But about HE You have to know that one day he can fight with Galactus, next he will lose to Apoc and in third he will destroy stars.

Besides, You again used ABC logic. Apoc isn't Superman, he is weaker in physical strength, but he has other abilities (like TP, complete control over molecules in his own body, etc.). Just because someone losed to Apoc, he won't automatically lose to Superman.
#25 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, to each his own Young Thriller....Superman as his best I believe would win, when he's not toned down or jobbing...they do that with a  lot of characters...

#26 Edited by ssstarquin (60 posts) - - Show Bio

superman at his best wud be superman prime.tat gold superman prime  dude..whose battle with the white phoenix of the crown was kind of undecided btw.... but this isnt superman at his best...still i dont see one gud reason anywer..i havent made up my mind yet..GIVE SPECIFIC SCENARIOS WER HIGH EVO BEATS SUPERMAN...i mean like does he drain his powers...get him into a red star..pummell him ??

#27 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

supes got this

#28 Edited by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

HE stomps. There're a lot of Superman fanboys here.

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8790 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssstarquin: @eternityx: Didn't Hyperion give a beating to High Evolutionary which have al the prep and equipments?

#30 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssstarquin: @eternityx: Didn't Hyperion give a beating to High Evolutionary which have al the prep and equipments?

That was a low showing, but generally I think HE would win with little difficulty.

#31 Edited by thanosi666 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving HE prep time ?!?!?! This guy is powerful already.

HE wins..

#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

That was a low showing, but generally I think HE would win with little difficulty.

Hyperion did better than Thor against HE and Terminus. HE before took down Thor, stalemated Apoc etc.

Also when this thread was made, he was Galactus level.

#33 Posted by wederdire (87 posts) - - Show Bio

High Evolutionary. Always.

#34 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8727 posts) - - Show Bio

High Evolutionary