#1 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

5 Rounds

Who is a better character
Who has is a better villian and has made a bigger impact


Who is a better geneticist
Who would win in a fight with prep time
Who would win in a fight w/o prep time

#2 Posted by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio

in all three catogories its the high evolutionary this guy is on cosmic level of understanding in science and genetics.
sinister was just one of his students who happen to look over his shoulders and got some idea off the high evolutionaries methods.
not even close to the same leaque its like the HIGH EVO is building harleys and SINISTER is building mountain bike's.

#3 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

There are five categories

#4 Edited by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio

i counted just the bottom ones i give the top 2 to sinister..

wait i change my mind they both made a big difference in marvel history.. so that one is a tie.. because of madyline pryor, cable the pheonix force..x men ...ect ect..

but then high evolution help shape sinisters understanding of science and he also help shape adam warlock over all if i had to choose it be high evolutionary because no one would have bn able to stop thanos the few times he managed to conquer the universe.

#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

So you think Sinister has made a bigger impact?

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio

High Evolutionary.OVERKILL.

Moderator
#7 Edited by King Saturn (219163 posts) - - Show Bio
High Evolutionary... isnt he like on par with Adam Warlock ?
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"High Evolutionary... isnt he like on par with Adam Warlock ?
"
Yea.
Moderator
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"in all three catogories its the high evolutionary this guy is on cosmic level of understanding in science and genetics.
sinister was just one of his students who happen to look over his shoulders and got some idea off the high evolutionaries methods.
not even close to the same leaque its like the HIGH EVO is building harleys and SINISTER is building mountain bike's."
actually, the high evolutionary learned from Sinister.
#10 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"castleking said:
"in all three catogories its the high evolutionary this guy is on cosmic level of understanding in science and genetics.
sinister was just one of his students who happen to look over his shoulders and got some idea off the high evolutionaries methods.
not even close to the same leaque its like the HIGH EVO is building harleys and SINISTER is building mountain bike's."
actually, the high evolutionary learned from Sinister."
Yeah thats what I was about to say
Or he was rather inspired by Sinister
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"castleking said:
"in all three catogories its the high evolutionary this guy is on cosmic level of understanding in science and genetics.
sinister was just one of his students who happen to look over his shoulders and got some idea off the high evolutionaries methods.
not even close to the same leaque its like the HIGH EVO is building harleys and SINISTER is building mountain bike's."
actually, the high evolutionary learned from Sinister."
The current High Evolutionary is above Sinister in every category.
Moderator
#12 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister wins the first three rounds and maybe the fourth

High Evolutionary wins the fifth and maybe the fourth

#13 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

Rounds 1, 2, and 5 go to Sinister. 3 and 5 go to the High Evolutionary.

#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is a better character

  • Depends on your point of view.  Sinister has been in the thick of things a lot more than the High Evolutionary.  But, personally, I like HE character.

Who has is a better villian and has made a bigger impact

  • In many ways HE is not actually a villain, although some of his methodology leaves a little to be desired.  As for impact, that depends on the scope - Sinister has made a bigger impact to the immediate global awareness.  However, HE impact was greater, but not known to the general populace.

Who is a better geneticist

  • HE by far.  Sinister has been messing with the mutant phenomena for a long time and has barely scratched the surface.  HE has alone, re-engineered his evolution to the limits of human capability, Sinister only wishes he could do that to himself.

Who would win in a fight with prep time

  • HE is far more intelligent, and Sinister would have problems of thinking on HE's level.

Who would win in a fight w/o prep time

  • HE is too powerful and too many toys at his disposal that Sinister could not conceive of.

Vance Astro said:

"King Saturn said:
"High Evolutionary... isnt he like on par with Adam Warlock ?
"
Yea."
No, he is far above Adam.
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister can't beat High Evolutionary with or without prep.

Moderator
#16 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is a better character - Mr Sinister
Who has is a better villian and has made a bigger impact - Mr Sinister
Who is a better geneticist - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight with prep time - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight w/o prep time - High Evolutionary

#17 Posted by Fresh Prince (5291 posts) - - Show Bio
Kid Anarchy said:
"Who is a better character - Mr Sinister
Who has is a better villian and has made a bigger impact - Mr Sinister
Who is a better geneticist - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight with prep time - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight w/o prep time - High Evolutionary"
Agree
#18 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

HE wins this. Sinister would be better off calling Apocalypse to fight 4 him.

#19 Posted by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"HE wins this. Sinister would be better off calling Apocalypse to fight 4 him."
Would not matter, He would stomp Apoc into oblivion.
#20 Posted by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio
Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"Sinister already beat HE with prep, when he sabotaged his suit on the satellite that reversed the mutant genome, before tricking him into helping him reverse genetic mutation,  while having been duping him for an unknown amount of years in the guise of an old human colleague.  HE was Sinisters pawn from start to finish, as far as their relationship goes."
Which story arc, comics was this in?
#21 Posted by dimadick (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but you misremembered Sinister's role there. He is actually using his own name "Nathaniel Essex" because that was the man Herbert Edgar Wyndham (High Evolutionary) knew as his mentor. Apparently Herbert had not bothered to check what was his mentor up to for the last decades and did not realize Essex had his own agenda.

Note that while Essex was the teacher and Wyndham the student, Sinister went out of his way to acquire HE's equipment. Apparently the student surpassed the teacher some time ago.

#22 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio

Fresh Prince said:

"Kid Anarchy said:
"Who is a better character - Mr Sinister
Who has is a better villian and has made a bigger impact - Mr Sinister
Who is a better geneticist - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight with prep time - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight w/o prep time - High Evolutionary"
Agree"


Thirded

#23 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't really matter about the story arch though. HE was not prepared for Sinister and Sinister had decades to prepare for him, that's the only way Sinister could beat him. W/O prep HE wins and if they both have the same amount of prep HE wins. I think a non jobbing Apoc could give him a decent match though.

#24 Posted by karrob (4288 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid Anarchy said:
" Who is a better character - Mr Sinister
Who has is a better villian and has made a bigger impact - Mr Sinister
Who is a better geneticist - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight with prep time - High Evolutionary
Who would win in a fight w/o prep time - High Evolutionary "
agree