• 142 results
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darthaznable said:

Yu Yu Hakusho characters are weak compared to current Naruto characters.

please tell me what you smoking on cuz id like some

Do you even follow current naruto? Yu Yu Hakusho characters aren't that strong in comparison.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By those_eyes

@datswampertazz said:
@darthaznable said:

Do you even follow current naruto? Yu Yu Hakusho characters aren't that strong in comparison.

Not sure if serious.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz said:

@darthaznable said:

I don't think any of them could beat Current Sasuke or Naruto

......please red EoS YuYu Hakusho

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:
@datswampertazz said:
@darthaznable said:

Not sure if serious.

I watched the anime and I don't remember them being that strong.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@datswampertazz said:

@darthaznable said:

What can any of them do that put them on par with current Naruto & Sasuke? Are you current on Naruto? Instead what can Hiei do to take Sasuke in round 2? I say Hiei take Sasuke in round 1 with the slight majority

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I did. Also watched the anime. And they didn't do anything close to six paths naruto/sasuke. Go ahead and post feats if you are going to disagree.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz said:

I did. Also watched the anime. And they didn't do anything close to six paths naruto/sasuke. Go ahead and post feats if you are going to disagree.

Been telling them to, still no scans

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz said:

@uugieboogie said:

@datswampertazz said:

@darthaznable said:

What can any of them do that put them on par with current Naruto & Sasuke? Are you current on Naruto? Instead what can Hiei do to take Sasuke in round 2? I say Hiei take Sasuke in round 1 with the slight majority

Have entire fights in .03 seconds, fill up large areas with their auras (which have been confirmed to kill even the strongest A classes who were said to be country busters/natural disaster causers which just their anger).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uugieboogie: To clarify, it took them 0.79 seconds to beat two guards and open a door beside them. Slower than haku taking out a dozen clones so fast that falling objects stood still.

And A classes never busted anything bigger than a multimountain. Or anyone in yu yu, for that matter.

The energy that 'filled up' large area failed to break rock.

Conclusion: Sasuke still one shots in round 2.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: To clarify, it took them 0.79 seconds to beat two guards and open a door beside them. Slower than haku taking out a dozen clones so fast that falling objects stood still.

And A classes never busted anything bigger than a multimountain. Or anyone in yu yu, for that matter.

It was much less than .79 seconds. 0.5 seconds was the limit they had before the cameras would see them, so that's entirely false. And Haku never took out anyone that fast. Nor does it compare to beating up A-Classes.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei both rounds.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NeonGameWave

R1: Hiei slaughters, he is by far the better fighter, thinker and in this fight he will be the ultimate tactician

R2: Due to his recent upgrades, Sasuke should win without a doubt

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

It was much less than .79 seconds. 0.5 seconds was the limit they had before the cameras would see them, so that's entirely false. And Haku never took out anyone that fast. Nor does it compare to beating up A-Classes.

Have you seen what Sasuke has currently been doing?

Avatar image for deadliestwarriors
DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hiei can't take out Sasuke before round 2 then Sasuke would take this

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Yeah...not impressive at all tbh. Nothing speed-wise either.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Are you serious? lmao. Did you not see what the Rinnegan was capable of? How will Hiei get thru Sasuke's defenses?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Are you serious? lmao. Did you not see what the Rinnegan was capable of? How will Hiei get thru Sasuke's defenses?

Yeah. I know everything the Rinnegan can do....nothing impressive. Hiei will break Sasuke's defenses with brute strength and/or his aura.

@darkraiden: He is above Hiei in feats IMO.

Nah. Sasuke has like....no speed feats. which kills him. His durability is shoddy too once you get past his defenses.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Yeah. I know everything the Rinnegan can do....nothing impressive. Hiei will break Sasuke's defenses with brute strength and/or his aura.

@etheral_dreams said:

Nah. Sasuke has like....no speed feats. which kills him. His durability is shoddy too once you get past his defenses.

Lmao, how will he get through susanoo? What was the last Naruto chapter you've read?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

Lmao, how will he get through susanoo? What was the last Naruto chapter you've read?

The one where Kaguyas got sealed and Hagoromo congratulated them on saving the world. Wait...then there was the next chapter where Naruto said goodbye to all the kages (mostly his dad and telling him things to say to his mom).

How will he get past Susanoo....by punching it with mountain+++++++++busting (calced to be country busting) punches or his aura. I've already said it.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wins round two without a doubt Sasuke could win by conjuring his susanoo to the side of his body like itachi did when he fought nagato as an edo tensei and standing in its palm after that teleport swap Hiei in his susanoo's hand then grab/squeeze Hiei with his perfect susanoo fly up and throw his ass far over the horizon Bfr.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can never tell with Yu Yu Hakusho characters. Someone told me he's a planet buster then someone else says he was easily mountain buster but then ANOTHER person says he was casually mountain busting. I just don't know anymore.....

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@uugieboogie said:

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

The one where Kaguyas got sealed and Hagoromo congratulated them on saving the world. Wait...then there was the next chapter where Naruto said goodbye to all the kages (mostly his dad and telling him things to say to his mom).

How will he get past Susanoo....by punching it with mountain+++++++++busting (calced to be country busting) punches or his aura. I've already said it.

You win bro lol

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Here you go: 0.05-0.84 seconds: That equals 0.79 seconds.

haku, moving so fast that falling water drops stand still:

I can never tell with Yu Yu Hakusho characters. Someone told me he's a planet buster then someone else says he was easily mountain buster but then ANOTHER person says he was casually mountain busting. I just don't know anymore.....

Yusuke is casual lage-mountain busting at EOS. What makes him dangerous is the fact that he fought yomi (someone stronger than him) for 60 hours straight. No one in the series ever busts anything significantly larger than a big mountain.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Here you go: 0.05-0.84 seconds: That equals 0.79 seconds.

haku, moving so fast that falling water drops stand still:

@justsomerandomkid said:

Yusuke is casual lage-mountain busting at EOS. What makes him dangerous is the fact that he fought yomi (someone stronger than him) for 60 hours straight. No one in the series ever busts anything significantly larger than a big mountain.

So who do you think wins? @princearagorn1

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: 1st round may go to hiei due to sasuke's lack of taijutsu feats. Second, sasuke goes susano and slaughters.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie: 1st round may go to hiei due to sasuke's lack of taijutsu feats. Second, sasuke goes susano and slaughters.

Thats what I say. & he said Sasuke didn't show any speed feats... He said with his eye he can sawp places instant in distance. Sounds like teleportation to me which can count as a speed feat

No Caption Provided

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Teleportation's not a speed feat, cause it doesn't cover reactions. Technically you're moving at FTL speeds but your reactions are what matters. It's why someone like Nightcrawler isn't considered a speedster.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Wiki and calc spam. That changes nothing really. Sasuke still kills him far too easily.

Steelight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wiki and calc spam. That changes nothing really. Sasuke still kills him far too easily.

Yes you're right, evidence changes nothing. How dare I let the facts get in the way of your opinion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@steelight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Yes you're right, evidence changes nothing. How dare I let the facts get in the way of your opinion.

you're not providing any canon evidence. I can post calcs putting hisagi at mach 6000 and goku at mach 2. If you want to show something, post on-panel proof. Trying to be sarcastic isn't enough.

Steelight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you're not providing any canon evidence. I can post calcs putting hisagi at mach 6000 and goku at mach 2. If you want to show something, post on-panel proof. Trying to be sarcastic isn't enough.

No....you can't post calcs of Goku going mach 2 lol. But without calcs you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference in speed between hisagi and goku. That facts are the facts. Trying to call me sarcastic isn't enough to dispute the facts. All my evidence IS canon.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steelight: by no logic what a fan calculated is canon.

The reason we'll be able to tell the difference is goku crossed namek before frieza's punch completed. All of bleach showings put together don't go close to that. And I can post the calc putting characters past cell arc at mach 2. To be straight, Canon Evidence anything given by the author. Not something a calcer at obd said, which hold absolutely zero value.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 hiei

round 2 sasuke

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei both rounds easy and before Sasuke can even blink. There's a eason he's better than his ripoff after all

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei both rounds easy and before Sasuke can even blink. There's a eason he's better than his ripoff after all

Sasuke is a Hiei ripoff ?

LOL some people

Also Hiei isn't wining round 2 no matter how much his fanboys try to BS this.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Sasuke is a Hiei ripoff an depending on his mood, Hiei takes Saskue's head off before he even thinks bout it

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Sasuke is a Hiei ripoff an depending on his mood, Hiei takes Saskue's head off before he even thinks bout it

Ripoff ? LOL fascinating please tell me about how childish you are.

Hiei blitzing Sasuke ? Not gonna happen, Hiei can't even blitz Hebi sasuke let alone current. If anything it's the other way around

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Hiei blitzing Sasuke ? Not gonna happen, Hiei can't even blitz Hebi sasuke let alone current. If anything it's the other way around

Are you kidding me? Prove to me Saskue can even keep up with the Saint beast arc Hiei who blitzed Seiryu and cut him into 16 pieces before Yusuke, Kurama, or Kuwabara could even realize, with Kurama only seeing the first. stroke. Mind you, Seiryu could punch 100 times within a split second. Saskue has no reaction feats that could come close to that. Precog means nothing if you don't have the reaction speed to back it up

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Nyas

@nyas said:

Are you kidding me? Prove to me Saskue can even keep up with the Saint beast arc Hiei who blitzed Seiryu and cut him into 16 pieces before Yusuke, Kurama, or Kuwabara could even realize, with Kurama only seeing the first. stroke. Mind you, Seiryu could punch 100 times within a split second. Saskue has no reaction feats that could come close to that. Precog means nothing if you don't have the reaction speed to back it up

This my friend is why Yu Yu hakusho is so damn overrated : Mistranslated fan scans.

We have fan scans saying that seiryiu could punch hundreds of times in a split second, fan scans saying that he could punch a hundred time in a split second, fan scans saying that he could punch a hundred time persecond and then we have the official Viz scans saying that he could punch a hundred time but doesn't give any time frame.

So really which of all those different versions are you going to use ? the fan made ones or the official one ? Too bad for you I'll take the VIZ scan over any fan made scan, so NO your beloved seiryu was nowhere near as impressive as you think he is.

And by the way, I'll have you know that even punching 100 time per second is a below mach 1 feat (mach 0.5), so you being so proud of it is laughable at best.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Anime2114

@redbird3rdboywonder: 1. Sasuke was originally inspired by Vegeta and Hiei, but he's definently not a ripoff.

2. That's still only about a Mach 16 feat from Hiei. It's nothing at all compared to MHS+ Sasuke, and EOS YYH doesn't have many good speed feats.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: 1. Sasuke was originally inspired by Vegeta and Hiei, but he's definently not a ripoff.

2. That's still only about a Mach 16 feat from Hiei. It's nothing at all compared to MHS+ Sasuke, and EOS YYH doesn't have many good speed feats.

How so, gentleman ?

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I don't have the calc or anything. It's just usually accepted as a Mach 16 feat on a lot of sites.

It's probably because he cutt him 16 times and Kuwabara, who was able to dodge machine gun fire in the next arc (we know he didn't get any stronger since he was going to quit helping Yusuke), couldn't see a single slice.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Nyas

@anime2114 said:

@nyas: I don't have the calc or anything. It's just usually accepted as a Mach 16 feat on a lot of sites.

It's probably because he cutt him 16 times and Kuwabara, who was able to dodge machine gun fire in the next arc (we know he didn't get any stronger since he was going to quit helping Yusuke), couldn't see a single slice.

That seems very suspicious honestly. No matter how you look at it, jumping from mach 0.6 to mach 16 sounds very wrong.

Kuwabara dodging bullets doesn't mean that he can see them, nor is it necessary true that what he reacted to was the bullets in themselves rather the gunmen (besides YYH characters tend to get instant convenient power-ups quite often)

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Yusuke and Kuwabara were in a narrow hallway being shot at by multiple gunmen and dodged all the bullets while making fun of them. It was pretty casual.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Yusuke and Kuwabara were in a narrow hallway being shot at by multiple gunmen and dodged all the bullets while making fun of them. It was pretty casual.

I don't remember the casual part. It's has been a while since I last read Yu yu hakusho so my apologies if I got that wrong, I'll go check the manga just in case.