RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Hiei.
He is too much for Diana.
I guess that his overall attack speed is superior as his fighting skills, and he has his dragon technique.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rulerofthevine

Bump

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW IMO

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Diana.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Klaus

@realitywarper: Actually its the opposite way around. Diana is too much for Hiei to handle.

Hiei is fast, but I haven't seen him do anything Wonder Woman hasn't. When she was fighting the hydra like monster in Batgirl, she created after images just like Hiei does. In Supergirl #16, Kara said WW was faster than her twice. Once in combat speed and once in travel speed, and we've seen Supergirl fly across the solar system in seconds.

Diana is stronger, more durable and has more weapons. She also thinks tactically (normally) unlike Hiei who tries to over power his enemies. But trust me, he aint over powering Diana.

The dragon technique will be blocked by Dianas bracelets. Darkseids OBs work in a similar way as the dragon technique yet her bracelets blocked those too.

Hieis Jaganshi form will be countered by Dianas god-mode, which basically does the same thing. She can even temporarily paralyze her opponents with the warrior roar kinda like Hiei.

Also Diana was trained by the former god of war Ares in all forms of combat so I doubt Hiei has more skill.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: Maybe.
You have good arguments. :)

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skit

WW, EOS Hiei didn't use his sword, which would be his only way to put her down.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

WW, EOS Hiei didn't use his sword, which would be his only way to put her down.

EOS Hiei had his sword. I read the Mangas, and in them his last main fight to be a S Class was with his sword. he had no more fights in the Manga shown after that. the only battle he was shown to actually kinda fight in was the last mission with Yuske in the Manga too after the second Dark tournament. thats it, and he did not even fight in it but for throwing one kick.

So not sure why would assume he would not use a sword in a fight.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@klaus said:

@realitywarper:

Diana is stronger, more durable and has more weapons. She also thinks tactically (normally) unlike Hiei who tries to over power his enemies. But trust me, he aint over powering Diana.

The dragon technique will be blocked by Dianas bracelets. Darkseids OBs work in a similar way as the dragon technique yet her bracelets blocked those too.

Also Diana was trained by the former god of war Ares in all forms of combat so I doubt Hiei has more skill.

I agree with all but the above.

Durability wise Hiei can tank mountain busting blows with little trouble, he also shown a massive healing factor as a demon.

Hiei is as skilled. He has feats showing and stating his insane precision with a blade, even stabbing a human through the body, but in such a way that they were fully able to walk away from it with no need for medical attention.

He also shown the tactical ability to rival Kurama in observations, and tatically defeated half his foes through the Manga, including his former teacher to become a S Class Demon.

The Dragon technique is not just a offensive attack, it can be blocked by the bracelets, and then it would return to Hiei to amp his powers and stats to the Nth Degree as that is its true purpose. A power amp not attack.

No Caption Provided

Diana has no feats to say she can resist the paralyzing psychic bindings of the Eye like he did to both Yususke, and the Black Dragon in his own arm either. So thats a auto win if he Binds her with the eye.

1) He uses it for Binding Curses. This allows him to Immobilize a foe.

2) He uses it to Bind Curse the power of the Black Dragon Hell Fire, to help master it.

3-4) Uses it for Mind Control.

So unless he has psychic or mental immunity she could be mind control, or thrown into a curse binding that is powerful enough to contain the Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

Conclusion

New 52 wonder Woman skill is not as good as that precision swordsmanship of Hiei.

Hiei has more than enough Durability in raw durability vs mountain busters and healing factor.

Hiei Black Dragon is far from useless, it can be used to amp him alot.

Hiei has mental attacks and curse bindings that Wonder Woman has no answer for should he use them.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: You made better arguments than him and my old memories thrusted that Hiei was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to WW.
You have my vote for the CAV man.

Hiei wins. :D

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: You made better arguments than him and my old memories thrusted that Hiei was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to WW.

You have my vote for the CAV man.

Hiei wins. :D

Thanks. Its a good match, and maybe WW New 52 will get more powerful feats, just as it stands Hiei should win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Hiei but....WW.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Klaus

@cmcmcmcm: Ah, I am glad you mentioned Hiei s third eye. As a matter of fact, Diana is immune from all forms of mental attacks due to her being a Demigod. This was seen in Superman: Doomed where Braniac telepathically found, mind-controlled and immobulised every hero, villain and human on earth. Diana was one of a handful of people un affected. In Superman/WW #10, Lois tried to read Dianas thoughts and WW rebounded the attack back to Lois.

Also, Diana fights with a sword that can split atoms, so Hieis mountain level durability wouldn't mean much.

The binding curse can be countered by Dianas warrior roar which immobulises her opponents temporarily. Hiei has to focus his energy to keep the curse going. If she screams, he will freeze and she will get out. Also has he ever bound anyone as strong as WW?

New Conclusion

Wonder Woman does have planetary level immunity from mental attack and cannot be mind-controlled as a demigod.

WW has an atom splitting sword and more strength to override Hieis durability.

Diana can take off her bracelets which means she enters god-mode and stomps Hiei.

Hiei has no answer for Wonder Womans lasso which he cannot escape or break, he has no answer for WWs lighting or her warrior roar.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Do you actually know enough about New-52 Wonder Woman to make a proper judgement here? Doesn't seem like it.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman may have a god on her side, but Yusuke has a goddess!

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei loses.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Doubt it. Most of these people aren't even fully aware of her capabilities.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Do you actually know enough about New-52 Wonder Woman to make a proper judgement here? Doesn't seem like it.

Not much.

But I have read all Yu Yu Hakusho.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Klaus

@pern: Umm Wonder Woman doesn't just have a god on her side. Wonder Woman is a god. She is the daughter of Zues, which makes her a demigod. After she killed Ares, she became the new god of war. You should learn more about New 52 Wonder Woman.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@pern: Umm Wonder Woman doesn't just have a god on her side. Wonder Woman is a god. She is the daughter of Zues, which makes her a demigod. After she killed Ares, she became the new god of war. You should learn more about New 52 Wonder Woman.

Not to mention as the God of War she has dominion over all warriors, which Hiei is.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@cmcmcmcm: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hiei lose his Jaou Ensatsu Kokuryuha by the end of the series ?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

I was joking. In the final scene of YYH Kuwabara was talking about how Yusuke was able to stop the terrorists and he said "They may have a god on their side, but I have a goddess." He was talking about his girlfriend.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

Not much.

Hmm, yeah. Okay, makes sense why you would immediately say a character you know all about is too much for the one you know little about. No worries.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Not much.

Hmm, yeah. Okay, makes sense why you would immediately say a character you know all about is too much for the one you know little about. No worries.

No worries.
Be happies ?

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@klaus said:

@cmcmcmcm: Ah, I am glad you mentioned Hiei s third eye. As a matter of fact, Diana is immune from all forms of mental attacks due to her being a Demigod. This was seen in Superman: Doomed where Braniac telepathically found, mind-controlled and immobulised every hero, villain and human on earth. Diana was one of a handful of people un affected. In Superman/WW #10, Lois tried to read Dianas thoughts and WW rebounded the attack back to Lois.

Also, Diana fights with a sword that can split atoms, so Hieis mountain level durability wouldn't mean much.

The binding curse can be countered by Dianas warrior roar which immobulises her opponents temporarily. Hiei has to focus his energy to keep the curse going. If she screams, he will freeze and she will get out. Also has he ever bound anyone as strong as WW?

New Conclusion

Wonder Woman does have planetary level immunity from mental attack and cannot be mind-controlled as a demigod.

WW has an atom splitting sword and more strength to override Hieis durability.

Diana can take off her bracelets which means she enters god-mode and stomps Hiei.

Hiei has no answer for Wonder Womans lasso which he cannot escape or break, he has no answer for WWs lighting or her warrior roar.

Educate me more now.

So new 52 wonder Woman has these feats of Mental immunity? These are feats of her current incarnation?

Split atoms means little to a healing factor on Hiei's level. He has tanked pretty devastating blows with tons of blood loss from the wounds only for said wounds to disappear, with no fatigue of blood lost on Hiei's part. she could dismember him, but a swords man and fighter of Hiei's level and speed, well I think its easier said then done.

So Wonder Woman can now just Roar and enemies auto lose? Like Katy Perry?

The most powerful thing the Binding Curse has bound was the Black Dragon. I showed the scans above. After using its power once, he had to use Curse Bindings to keep its power in check till he mastered it by the end of the Dark Tournament.

God Mode sounds cute, why does she not do this against every enemy she fights against? Sounds fishy.

I can say the same for Binding Curse, or the Black Dragon Sword technique which has cut someone immune to slash damage and fire. Also why is Lightning a big deal? Hiei is heat proof, so the burning damage of Lightning means nothing to him. Since he has a healing factor of some kind, and tanks mountain busting blows I see no reason this Lightning will harm him much at all as far as the electricity side goes.

No matter how you may like to dress it up, I see no reason for New 52 WW to "stomp" this as some seem to think. I see no reason for Hiei not to pull wins. He is as fast in combat speed it seems, still has ways to harm WW, Binding Curse, almost as durable, has a healing factor, and IMO more skilled with a sword by feats.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hiei lose his Jaou Ensatsu Kokuryuha by the end of the series ?

Nope. He launched it a few time at Sensui, and Absorb for the Sensui fight. After that the only fight Hiei had in the Manga was the fight to be a S Class demon, where he relied on no powers, just pure stats and skill.

No where in the Manga series it seem to been lost to him, nor had he any fight or reason to use it after the Sensui fight.

However I have not watched any of the canon questionable movies, nor remember much of the anime which has differences in itself. I basing all this purely on the Manga.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hiei wins

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

Nope. He launched it a few time at Sensui, and Absorb for the Sensui fight. After that the only fight Hiei had in the Manga was the fight to be a S Class demon, where he relied on no powers, just pure stats and skill.

No where in the Manga series it seem to been lost to him, nor had he any fight or reason to use it after the Sensui fight.

However I have not watched any of the canon questionable movies, nor remember much of the anime which has differences in itself. I basing all this purely on the Manga.

Is that so ? I'm asking because I remember that it got dispersed when clashing with the dimensional barrier. And When Hiei was getting healed (after his arm loss) the Dragon Tattoo was nowhere to be seen.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

Is that so ? I'm asking because I remember that it got dispersed when clashing with the dimensional barrier. And When Hiei was getting healed (after his arm loss) the Dragon Tattoo was nowhere to be seen.

It was Dispersed by Sensui in the Manga from his Holy Chi powers. However in the Demon world Hiei was still showing the Black Dragon Sword and Black Dragon amp to fight Sensui.

Not sure how it is dispersed when he still actively had it fighting Sensui well after the Dimensional Barrier. Again this is all Manga not Anime. Not sure how it went down in the Anime.

Also in the Second Movie, I do know that Hiei used a Mass Produce Black Dragon Attack as a S Demon. But thats what i know of the Movie. I might just watch it now.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

It was Dispersed by Sensui in the Manga from his Holy Chi powers. However in the Demon world Hiei was still showing the Black Dragon Sword and Black Dragon amp to fight Sensui.

Not sure how it is dispersed when he still actively had it fighting Sensui well after the Dimensional Barrier. Again this is all Manga not Anime. Not sure how it went down in the Anime.

Just checked. You are correct.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

Just checked. You are correct.

Just went through manga, interesting fact though, wierd too.

Hiei still has the tattoo after the Sensui fight, but when he turn S Class the tattoo is not drawn anymore. Never explained either.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

Hiei still has the tattoo after the Sensui fight, but when he turn S Class the tattoo is not drawn anymore. Never explained either.

I wonder if that means that he is constantly using the dragon absorption technique ? Since the tattoo usually disappears when he is in that mode.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

I wonder if that means that he is constantly using the dragon absorption technique ? Since the tattoo usually disappears when he is in that mode.

I love YYH, but the whole 3 Kings arc got lazy when it came to explanations, fights, and background info. Oh well.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

I love YYH, but the whole 3 Kings arc got lazy when it came to explanations, fights, and background info. Oh well.

Yeah unfortunately (the whole arc was rushed). Anyway, It's not that important.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana takes it.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Yes, this planetary level immunity from mental attacks is a part of New 52 Wonder Womans new powers. You see, Pre-52 Diana was blessed by gods, but in the New 52, she is a demigod and the God of War. If you read the recent Superman: Doomed story, WW explains that not being affected by mental attacks was an advantage of being a demigod.

WW also has an amazing healing factor. She healed from broken bones in only a few minutes after DD left. And her durability is high enough that she survived a nuke at point blank after being severely beaten by a Sun dipped Zod and Faora. Hiei isnt immune to getting decapitated.

The roar isnt an automatic win, it only freezes her enemies for a few seconds. However, with her speed, she can either lasso or decapitate the person before they can move. She did this twice already, once against Doomsday, who was charging at her, and once against Superdoom, who she lassoed and threw into space before he could move.

What are strength feats for this black dragon? WW has a high resistance to magic.

Wonder Woman actually explained her God-mode herself. You see, her bracelets suppress her full power. She wears them to protect her enemies from the destruction she would cause. She has a harder time controlling it fully and often uses it in extreme situations.

The black dragon sword technique will get blocked by Dianas indestructible bracelets or she can summon her sheild. Her lighting is magical in nature, she gets this from Zues being her dad.

Hiei has never done anything that suggests he is faster than WW who can casually block hundreds of bullets, lasers, OBs, heat vision etc. She has flown 22,300 miles in 3 minutes while not even flying at full speed. Everything suggests Diana is stronger, faster, more durable and just as skilled.

Also as Evil incarnate just pointed out, if Hiei is a warrior, Diana can read his mind and control him.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

Yeah I thought that YYH ended way too quickly. Sensui suddenly became ultra powered, and then Raizen takes over beats Sensui, Yusuke goes back to Earth, meets past spirit detective, messengers from Raizen meet Yusuke, Yusuke finds out his ancestor is a demon lord, there's a war about to brew between the demon kings, Kurama and Hiei join the other demon kings, Jin and crew join with Kurama, all of the characters train and become S class, Raizen dies, Yusuke proposes a tournament instead, tournament ends with Enki winning, demons settle into the human world with no problems, a splinter group from the underworld is not happy and takes over gates of judgement, Yusuke and crew go for one last mission, Yusuke with guidance from Genkai finally realizes himself, saves Earth, Genkai dies, epilogue everyone lived happily ever after. All this happened in two volumes. I really wish they would have cut short on the Dark Tournament and spent more time on Three Kings arc and Final arc more.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

WW has dominion over Warriors , So that not going to help Hiei.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Jestersmiles

@realitywarper: naw Hiei is out of WW league, he too good for her....... I bet you thought I was say it the other way around lol.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: naw Hiei is out of WW league, he too good for her....... I bet you thought I was say it the other way around lol.

I have to read the manga again.

I have read it "only" 3 or 4 times ^^

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By colliderz

WW