#1 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiei would kill him so fast we wouldn't even see it...

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"It depends what level Sasuke is at.Is this young Sasuke or Orochimaru's minion Sasuke."

Hiei would still just kind of make him go

Poof

====

#4 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

" Hiei would kill him so fast we wouldn't even see it..."

Lmao Maybe Sasuke In The First Season Of Naruto Lolz Hate To Dissagree Wit Ya On That One Res Lolz But Yeah I Could Of Sworn I Made A Thread About This When I First Joined Oh Well...If He's Fighting Sasuke Prior To The Time Skip Then Yeah But If Its In Shippuuden Then No

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Rayne says:

"Resonate says:
Lmao Maybe Sasuke In The First Season Of Naruto Lolz Hate To Dissagree Wit Ya On That One Res Lolz But Yeah I Could Of Sworn I Made A Thread About This When I First Joined Oh Well...If He's Fighting Sasuke Prior To The Time Skip Then Yeah But If Its In Shippuuden Then No "

Heiei moves faster than...never mind bro

Even if Sasuke could somehow keep up with him how on earth would he survive the black dragon?

#6 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiei fasheza

#7 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Dark Rayne says:
"Resonate says:
Lmao Maybe Sasuke In The First Season Of Naruto Lolz Hate To Dissagree Wit Ya On That One Res Lolz But Yeah I Could Of Sworn I Made A Thread About This When I First Joined Oh Well...If He's Fighting Sasuke Prior To The Time Skip Then Yeah But If Its In Shippuuden Then No "

Heiei moves faster than...never mind bro

Even if Sasuke could somehow keep up with him how on earth would he survive the black dragon?"

Well Bro If You Read The Manga's Lately Sasuke Has Incredible Speed And On The BD Subject,Thats If The Black Dragon Could Even Connect.Sasuke's Got Way Too Many Tricks Up His Sleeve His Sharingan Could See The BD Coming From A Mile Away And He Also Has A Bunch Of Techniques Chidori(Surround His Body,Extend It Like A Sword And More),Genjutsu,Fire Techniques And Ect. But I Still Think It Would Be One Hell Of A Fight!

#8 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Sasuke during Shippuuden, then I don't see Hiei winning.

#10 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiei curbstomps Sasuke. Hiei's Jagen eye is stronger than the Sharingan, Hiei is at least twice as fast and his Dragon of the Darkness Flame, Fist of the Mortal Flame and Sword of the Darkness Flame are just way to powerful for Sasuke.

#11 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Sasuke IF it's time-skip Sasuke.

#12 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

it normal sasuke

#13 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

hiei can beat normal sasuke but vs level 2 sasuke would win.

#14 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

donkrieg76543 says:

"it normal sasuke"

So Then Yea Its Hiei

#15 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiei is unbelievably fast. I don't think Sasuke will even know what hit him.

#16 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of these guys are my fav in both of there shows and i have been thinking about who would win. I think hiei wins this one hands down im not saying it wouldn't be a good fight but hiei comes out on top for a few reasons

1. Sasuke has never killed any one hiei has killed to many to count and the only way to really keep hiei down is to kill him or push him to near death and i dont think sasike has any jutsu strong enough to really hurt him and not kill.

2. Hiei fights and kills demons so sasuke's curse seal wouldn't be that much of a big deal even after the time skip and sauske's new powers.

3. All of sasuke's fire jutsu are all but useless on hiei becase his half fire demon so all he has is chidori type moves and summons and that anit good enough to beat hiei.

4. The sharingan is not going to help much because hiei is faster than sasuke so even if sasuke can see it does not mean he can keep up.

In YuYu demon class terms: Hiei-Mid level A class, Sasuke-High level B at most after the time skip and with the Curse Seal on.

#18 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Hiei is unbelievably fast. I don't think Sasuke will even know what hit him."

That's what I said...but NOOOO

Sasuke fanboys poppin up and sh!t man damm lol

#19 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Since sasuke has changed so much since this was first posted i thoutgh id bring it back.

#20 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sasuke: Hiei still crushes him.
#21 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @Sasuke: Hiei still crushes him. "
yup
#22 Posted by isgavin_5 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#23 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiei

#24 Posted by thelocust619 (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke wouldn't see Hiei move even with his shiny new rinnegan. Sasuke blitzing people means literally nothing when the people he's blitzes went even as fast as Dark Tournament YYH.

Again, I bring up people battling within mountain+ explosions by bouncing off the dispersing debris as if it were still. Hiei could see all that and probably react, given his speed edge over most characters. Sasuke can't.