EternalWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EternalWrath

Both are in an open field. 
Naruto can't use the full form of the Kurama (Fox Demon). 
Current Naruto. Hiei can't use the Dragon of the Darkness Flame.
Random fight. 
Both want to KO each other.  

WHO WINS ALL?!

No Caption Provided
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hiei.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By solesamurai

Hiei Probably wins In what I would Imagine to be an epic fight.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1

I'm gonna go with naruto. His shadow clones will be the deciding factor in this match

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Captain_Awesome85

Hiei would be able to see through the shadow clones with his Jagan eye. If he can go full deamon or use his dragon this fight would be over faster but I just dont see Naruto pulling this one off. Too fast, too strong, and Hiei wouldnt try to hold back and become friends with Naruto.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Naruto

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By PlasticBag

Hiei destroys Naruto. Yu Yu Hakasho Universe is superior to the Naruto U in many ways imo.

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jodokon

Hiei.

Demon hiei can still win against Naruto's sage mode if it is allowed.

But still Hiei has more experience then Naruto when it comes to this.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackWind

Hiei, easily.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Hiei

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jodokon: I'm not so sure Hiei could stand up to 6 paths mode. Naruto's speed with it could keep up with Hiei and shadow clones can help him in a pinch. And Hiei's combat experience isnt a huge factor. Naruto has taken down people with lots of experience as well like Kakuzu. And Yusuke was able to keep up with him even though he had no experience at all, just power.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghost_rider1

Naruto Uzumaki!!!!!!

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei KO's Naruto before he even has time to think about making a move. Hiei moves so fast that he regularly leaves afterimages by mistake

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Enemybird

@BlackWind said:

Hiei, easily.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kcaz

hiei cuts down naruto

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Hiei ends this swiftly.

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

I'm going to have to go with a win for Hiei, their strength is not much differant but Hiei's speed and discipline would overwhelm Naruto's power imo.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uberhikari

@ghost_rider1 said:

I'm gonna go with naruto. His shadow clones will be the deciding factor in this match

Are you serious? Shadow clones will be the deciding factor? Hiei blitzes Naruto before he knows what happened.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Jodokon: I'm not so sure Hiei could stand up to 6 paths mode. Naruto's speed with it could keep up with Hiei and shadow clones can help him in a pinch. And Hiei's combat experience isnt a huge factor. Naruto has taken down people with lots of experience as well like Kakuzu. And Yusuke was able to keep up with him even though he had no experience at all, just power.

First, OP specified that Naruto can't use Bijuu Mode. Second, Naruto doesn't have any speed feats on par with Hiei. Hiei was hypersonic+ in the Dark Tournament Saga, and that was before he became an S-Class demon. S-Class demons in Yu Yu Hakusho are casually mach 50 and higher. Naruto is barely hypersonic+. Third, forget the fact that Hiei has a sword and can probably beat Naruto in pure h2h (the shockwave from Sensui's punches were destroying mountains back in Chapter Black), he also still has the Jagan Eye. Plus there's the fist of the mortal flames and sword of the darkness flames. Naruto is simply outclassed here and get's stomped real bad.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@BlackWind said:

Hiei, easily.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kobra678

im gonna say hiei.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

First, OP specified that Naruto can't use Bijuu Mode. Second, Naruto doesn't have any speed feats on par with Hiei. Hiei was hypersonic+ in the Dark Tournament Saga, and that was before he became an S-Class demon. S-Class demons in Yu Yu Hakusho are casually mach 50 and higher. Naruto is barely hypersonic+. Third, forget the fact that Hiei has a sword and can probably beat Naruto in pure h2h (the shockwave from Sensui's punches were destroying mountains back in Chapter Black), he also still has the Jagan Eye. Plus there's the fist of the mortal flames and sword of the darkness flames. Naruto is simply outclassed here and get's stomped real bad.

Oh, well that's different then. And you really dug up that comment.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uberhikari

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@uberhikari said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Oh, well that's different then. And you really dug up that comment.

Whoops, sorry about that. I didn't realize this was a necro'd thread, lol. It only had about 8 posts in it so I assumed it was new. Somebody else necro'd it and then I responded to your post.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave

Hiei wrecks Naruto

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By FourthDeity

Hiei has potential to solo the HST.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the OP im going to guess the following

1.Naruto can use any form except biiju mode.

2.Hiei can only use his pure skill and power not the dark dragon flam.

Here we go.

I'd give this to naruto. Sage mode would give him the reflexes to keep up with hiei and hiei fight multiple sage clones would be tough. Plus naruto's vast amount of chakara would allow him to do multiple things at once. Except..... Hiei has superior if not equal speed to kyuubi's cloak. His sheer durability would allow him to barely flinch from rasenshurkien, and the only thing naruto has that would seriously do craploads of damage is ultra big ball rasengan barrage. since thats basically multiple mountain busters. Hiei's superior speed and physical strength would eventually lead to hiei's win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the OP im going to guess the following

1.Naruto can use any form except biiju mode.

2.Hiei can only use his pure skill and power not the dark dragon flam.

Here we go.

I'd give this to naruto. Sage mode would give him the reflexes to keep up with hiei and hiei fight multiple sage clones would be tough. Plus naruto's vast amount of chakara would allow him to do multiple things at once. Except..... Hiei has superior if not equal speed to kyuubi's cloak. His sheer durability would allow him to barely flinch from rasenshurkien, and the only thing naruto has that would seriously do craploads of damage is ultra big ball rasengan barrage. since thats basically multiple mountain busters. Hiei's superior speed and physical strength would eventually lead to hiei's win.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man. That was good.But no seriously Hiei would blink and Naruto would die. Despite what form he's in. It might, might take Hiei 1 second to take out all of Naruto (entire universe) if he does it leisurely.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Well considering hiei only has his speed and physical strength to rely on then naruto has a good chance, i already believe that hiei would win, but with out his dark flames, then its going to be hard. considering four tails is pretty damn powerful, and so is six tails and kyuubi chakara mode. Plus their speed is about equal based on what i seen in fights.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Well considering hiei only has his speed and physical strength to rely on then naruto has a good chance, i already believe that hiei would win, but with out his dark flames, then its going to be hard. considering four tails is pretty damn powerful, and so is six tails and kyuubi chakara mode. Plus their speed is about equal based on what i seen in fights.

Bwuahahahahaha! Hiei's done more in a second than Naruto's done in 5. SM Naruto had trouble hitting Pain in 5 seconds, Hiei cut a demon 16 times before he could react in less than a second, and said Demon could punch hundreds of times in a second. That's D class Hiei. He's now S class and at least 10000x faster.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@darkraiden: stop the speculation ,

I give this to naruto if he can use chakra cloak , That and cellular destruction

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh jeez I was misinformed a year ago. Hiei rofl stomps.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to naruto if he can use chakra cloak , That and cellular destruction

How is that speculation?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei Dominates.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei is faster then Yuske, who's at least mach 34. Can Naruto go anywhere near that speed?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei is faster then Yuske, who's at least mach 34. Can Naruto go anywhere near that speed?

In sage mode, perhaps.. But Idk if he could without kcm, or bijju mode..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: in sage mode he is probably at least mach 1 or lower, kcm is at least half the speed of early hiei if not faster, but current hiei is just to fast and durable for naruto to stand a great chance against hiei, the odds are decent, but without biiju mode, hiei even without dark dragon flame would eventually overwhelm naruto despite his reflexes. with biiju he stands more of a chance but the only thing that may possibly kill him is ultra big ball rasengan barrage but that would never touch hiei not even with distractions. Summoning toads would not help much considering hiei destroyed people allot stronger than pain, who was the only one who had enough power to knock back three toads. and im positive hiei can do the same to the toads but only one by one. And despite how useful clones would be, clones would only delay the inevitable, since hiei would be able to blitz them all before naruto could come up with a plan against hiei's style of fighting.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

YYH-verse is more powerful than Naruto-verse. Hiei is too fast and kills without blinking - Naruto would get blitzed before he could do anything, let alone power up to sage mode (which probably requires Prep on Naruto's part anyway) or transform into the demon fox or even get a Rasengan going lol.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei is massively faster than Naruto ! I'm normally never one for the whole "before they can even react" argument because its just a cop out.. But that's normally with high end powerhouses.. Here.. It's just a normal human.. Or slightly enhanced human against a A/S class demon ! It's a slaughter !

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brett1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: F4givenerge me, Hiei by far. Konstantinos plug ins

Avatar image for dragongamer4325
dragongamer4325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei wins easy as simple as that.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Naruto shitstomps this midget.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, weird how time works isn't it; Naruto punches him.

GG

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, weird how time works isn't it; Naruto punches him.

GG

@kingh said:

Lol Naruto shitstomps this midget.

No Caption Provided

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei solos in terms of quality, at least that hasn't changed.

Come at me.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how things change

Naruto solos the whole goddamn YYH verse!