Hidden Leaf Village apocalypses 5! Konoha vs. Pokemon

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pokemon(First 1-151Pokemon)

No Caption Provided

vs.

Konoha

No Caption Provided

Bloodlust on, no prep, morals off, fight to the death.

Currant Hokage is Tsundae, no Jiraiya, and Sasuke is in the fight.

Battle takes place at Konoha

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

mewtwo mindwipes the entire village.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Is Naruto in this even though he's dead? Pretty much 98% of the pokemon get one-shotted..only ones that would really matter are Machamp, Dragonite, Mew, the legendary trio, and Mewtwo. And those 7 aren't nearly enough to stave off the thousands of Chunins and Jonins plus Sasuke, Tsunade, Choji, Kiba, Lee, Guy, Kakashi, and others I'm forgetting.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thelocust619

Mewtwo solos

Mew solos

Legendary birds rain hell

Machamp beats up Might Guy

Snorlax blocks the escape

There's like 10 hyper beam users

Rapidash blitzes

Dugtrio stealths all the fodder

Water pokemon soak village, electric pokemon kill everyone

Ditto vs Slug summon ends in sex

Mr. Mime and Jynx run away and get married

Voltorb uses Self Destruct.

Magikarp solos

Metronome FTW

Swift > Susanoo. Sasuke eats stars.

Onyx, Blastoise, n other tanks distract

Hitmonlee fights Lee and everyone stops to watch how awesome it is...then Alakazam gives Lee a seizure

Ghost pokemon hide in the chaos and avoid being sealed with ease while putting people to sleep

Geodude punches people

Abra uses teleport

The weather would be going bonkers, raining, blizzarding, gusting, twistering, lightning storming, and misting all at the same time while anything dry likely gets set on fire.

If all the Ninja villages were together to provide a wider elemental defense and far more useful members, they could do it. Konoha alone? No.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Naruto in this even though he's dead? Pretty much 98% of the pokemon get one-shotted..only ones that would really matter are Machamp, Dragonite, Mew, the legendary trio, and Mewtwo. And those 7 aren't nearly enough to stave off the thousands of Chunins and Jonins plus Sasuke, Tsunade, Choji, Kiba, Lee, Guy, Kakashi, and others I'm forgetting.

Yes Naruto is in this battle.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konaha gets stomped

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@juiceboks Altogether the Pokémon team includes users with intangibility, invisibility, hypnosis, illusions, force fields, power swapping, confusion, mimicking attacks, seduction, lullabies, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, electromagnetism, gravitational manipulation, weather/environment/terrain control (twisters, hurricanes, tornado's, floods, fireballs falling from the sky, lightning bolts, freezing blizzards, rock slides, mudslides, earthquakes, thick mist/fog, sandstorms, hail etc.), toxic/poison gas, flight, city/island busting.

Many bug and poison types can fly over the village and release various spores, powders, and toxins that will stun, sleep, or poison the inhabitants, each of Machamps arms can move a mountain and launch 125 punches per second, meaning he can move 500 mountains per second, Alakazam has an IQ of 5000, Ditto can transform into anyone with all of their powers and abilities, Muk's stench and grime is so potent it kills humans on contact, Dragonite can can fly at 1556 mph and hyper beam, Hitmonchan can launch punches at mach speeds, Hitmonlee can shatter diamonds with its kicks, Rhydon's hide is so thick that it is capable of living in molten lava, it's horn can crush uncut diamonds, a sweeping blow from its tail topples buildings, cannons don't even leave a scartch on it, Gyarados casually busts cities on its rampages, all of the ground types can conjure earthquakes devastating the entire village, Pikachu alone is capable of producing lightning bolts from anywhere between 100 million to 1 billion volts which is 18,000 degrees to 60,000 degrees Fahrenheit (imagine what Zapdos is capable of), Jynx and Lapras can cast Perish Song (guranteed death) upon the villagers, Magmar can vaporize you on contact, the list goes on and on and I haven't even mentioned Mewtwo or Mew... Hidden Leaf Village gets stomped.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pokemon

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: okay I agree with everything you said up onto that last bit were you trying to insinuate that Pikachu could solo Konoha that's laughable he's no pain(deva path)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: okay I agree with everything you said up onto that last bit were you trying to insinuate that Pikachu could solo Konoha that's laughable he's no pain(deva path)

In no way can Pikachu solo Konoha, nor did I say he ever could. However, potentially zapping someone with 1 billion volts of electricity is nothing to sneeze at either. Pikachu also has some crazy speed and durability feats, I don't see why he can't take on some Genin or Chunin.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Oh my bad I was getting ahead of myself and jumping to conclusion but honestly I think shino could take care of a Pikachu imo just saiyan

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Oh my bad I was getting ahead of myself and jumping to conclusion but honestly I think shino could take care of a Pikachu imo just saiyan

Yeah, if Shino can manage to get some insects into Pikachu, (without the insects getting shocked) then Pikachu will be eaten alive from the inside out (assuming that Pikachu shocking himself won't affect the insects inside of him).

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point naruto solos.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Pokemon via telepathy

Are Gen 1 Mega forms are allow?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo and Mew mindrape all of Konoha.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tohoma
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aenvus said:

Mewtwo and Mew mindrape all of Konoha.

Not happening. Naruto logically speaking is immune to mind control.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mysticmedivh

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:

Care to give any reasons? What's stopping him from Mewtwo's telepathy, or telekinesis via crushing Naruto's organs from the inside, Ditto transforming into him, all of Konoha being showered with toxic, poisonous gasses and spores causing the air supply to kill them, being lullabied, seduced, hypnotized, or maybe Mr. Mime using Power Swap so Naruto doesn't have any of his powers and abilities, Clefairy intensifying the gravity by several fold making it incredibly hard to move, being shocked with 1 billion volts of electricity, having Gyrados and Mewtwo casually launching multiple city/island busting blasts at the village, seeing horrific illusions and nightmares that would incapacitate him?

Not happening. Naruto logically speaking is immune to mind control.

@deathhero61 I've seen all the episodes from the original Naruto all the way to the Fourth Shinobi World War in Shippuden but I haven't come across anything to suggest he has immunity to telepathy. Would you like to show us a scan or video to suggest he is immune — especially to the extent of a telepath being able to conjure a storm with his mind that would engulf the entire and eventually destroy the entire world?

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathHero61: Logically is not certifying his immunity to telepathy.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:

Care to give any reasons? What's stopping him from Mewtwo's telepathy, Ditto transforming into him, all of Konoha being showered with toxic, poisonous gasses and spores causing the air supply to kill you, being lullabied, seduced, hypnotized, or maybe Mr. Mime using Power Swap so Naruto doesn't have any of his powers and abilities, Clefairy intensifying the gravity by several fold making it incredibly hard to move, being shocked with 1 billion volts of electricity, having Gyrados and Mewtwo casually launching multiple city/island busting blasts at the village, seeing horrific illusions and nightmares that would incapacitate him?

Mewtwo's telepathy won't work due to kurama being inside of him. Kurama is a spirit, not only would his will completely overpower and overwhem mewtwo to the point where he wouldn't even want to try anymore. He is a spiritual being. He was so powerful naruto had to literally have a battle against him. Ditto obviously must have limits. And although he can copy a pokemon's abilities i don't recall anything specifically stating he knows how to use them or he can use them to the same extent naruto can. I highly doubt there are that many pokemon who can fill an entire village filled with toxins. Plus thats why they have masks anyway. And Techniques like sleep powder and what not have never been shown to work on the likes of naruto in the pokemon universe. Seducing has never been shown to be used on anyone except pokemon in canon or at all. Hypnotized? You are going to have to be specific because i don't recall that happening in Pokemon. And i don't think power swap works the way you think it does.

What's stopping naruto from soloing may i ask? He could easily send over millions of clones all multi-tasking while he spams several mountain busters with each clone Which NOBODY ON THE POKEMON TEAM WILL SURVIVE.(BTW naruto at the point he is at in the series has more than enough chakara to do what i just said.)

Now that i think about it, are you even up to date with naruto?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nyas

@mysticmedivh said:

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:

Care to give any reasons? What's stopping him from Mewtwo's telepathy, Ditto transforming into him, all of Konoha being showered with toxic, poisonous gasses and spores causing the air supply to kill you, being lullabied, seduced, hypnotized, or maybe Mr. Mime using Power Swap so Naruto doesn't have any of his powers and abilities, Clefairy intensifying the gravity by several fold making it incredibly hard to move, being shocked with 1 billion volts of electricity, having Gyrados and Mewtwo casually launch city/island busting blasts at the village, seeing horrific illusions and nightmares that would incapacitate him?

If Mewtwo mindrapes Naruto or if he gets hypnotised, seduced (eww) lullabied, then Kurama (or any other one of the 9 beast within naruto) cloud simply take control of his body and OS everyone with a bijuu bomb. Ditto transforming into him would be pointless, Naruto's attack use natural energy (something Ditto has no control over) thus any attempt at using one of Naruto's attacks would result in Ditto turning into a statue. Toxic gas etc can be blown away with Wind jutsus. Besides Naruto or sasuke cloud just fly out of range (taking with them whoever is needed).Power swap doesn't mean Naruto wloud lose all his powers, he cloud simple transform into another form (KC mode, full chakra mode, sage mode, bijuu mode or Ashura mode) and continue the fight oneshotting everyone with a bijuu bomb. Increasing gravity would be pointless same for the bolt as naruto has no reason to engage a close range battle, he can simply os everyone here while flying, Naruto can will laugh off any island busting beam in any of his chakra modes before retaliating with a bijuu bomb rasenshurinken leveling Konoha and the hundreds of kilometers in his his immediate vicinity (He is morals off and bloodlust so there should be no problem). And I don't see what kind of illusions would horrify him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mysticmedivh

@deathhero61 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:

Care to give any reasons? What's stopping him from Mewtwo's telepathy, Ditto transforming into him, all of Konoha being showered with toxic, poisonous gasses and spores causing the air supply to kill you, being lullabied, seduced, hypnotized, or maybe Mr. Mime using Power Swap so Naruto doesn't have any of his powers and abilities, Clefairy intensifying the gravity by several fold making it incredibly hard to move, being shocked with 1 billion volts of electricity, having Gyrados and Mewtwo casually launching multiple city/island busting blasts at the village, seeing horrific illusions and nightmares that would incapacitate him?

Mewtwo's telepathy won't work due to kurama being inside of him. Kurama is a spirit, not only would his will completely overpower and overwhem mewtwo to the point where he wouldn't even want to try anymore. He is a spiritual being. He was so powerful naruto had to literally have a battle against him. Ditto obviously must have limits. And although he can copy a pokemon's abilities i don't recall anything specifically stating he knows how to use them or he can use them to the same extent naruto can. I highly doubt there are that many pokemon who can fill an entire village filled with toxins. Plus thats why they have masks anyway. And Techniques like sleep powder and what not have never been shown to work on the likes of naruto in the pokemon universe. Seducing has never been shown to be used on anyone except pokemon in canon or at all. Hypnotized? You are going to have to be specific because i don't recall that happening in Pokemon. And i don't think power swap works the way you think it does.

What's stopping naruto from soloing may i ask? He could easily send over millions of clones all multi-tasking while he spams several mountain busters with each clone Which NOBODY ON THE POKEMON TEAM WILL SURVIVE.(BTW naruto at the point he is at in the series has more than enough chakara to do what i just said.)

Now that i think about it, are you even up to date with naruto?

There is nothing to suggest that having Kurama inside you grants Naruto telepathic immunity.

Mewtwo's telepathy won't work due to kurama being inside of him.

Once again, we're talking about a telepath that conjured a storm with the wave of his hand that would devastate the entire world, which is far above mountain busting.

Ditto's transformation is said to be perfect, down to the extent of copying the very genetic code and having each and every same cell, gaining the users abilities and powers. Ditto has transformed into anything from Pokémon, to objects, and humans. Masks? The only time I saw anyone with a mask on was Hanzō of the Hidden Rain Village, perhaps you can show me a scan or video of the citizens of Konoha having masks that protect them from toxins, gasses, and spores.

And Techniques like sleep powder and what not have never been shown to work on the likes of naruto in the pokemon universe.

While the last part made no sense, would you care to show us instances where Naruto has been immune to such?

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/01_26-hypnos-naptime/

Hypno hypnotizes humans via hypnosis, which can also be performed by Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Drowzee, Exeggcute, and Exeggutor.

Jynx is a well-known Pokémon, for example, that is known to attract, allure, and seduce people and Pokémon alike. Power Swap has also been used in the Pokémon Adventures Manga series.

The only thing you've done so far is "This probably doesn't work on humans" or "I don't think this works on Naruto" or "This probably doesn't affect humans". You've shown nothing to suggest Naruto actually is immune, or a certain ability doesn't affect a human.

What's stopping naruto from soloing may i ask? He could easily send over millions of clones all multi-tasking while he spams several mountain busters with each clone Which NOBODY ON THE POKEMON TEAM WILL SURVIVE.

This is turning into a joke. When again has Naruto created millions of clones? Hypothesizing that Naruto can possibly create millions of clones based on what you think he could do at the end of the series is not an actual feat showing him creating millions of clones. At most, he's been shown to create thousands.

What's stopping naruto from soloing may i ask?\

What's stopping Mewtwo from crushing Naruto's organs via telekinesis?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: You know what I just looked up the first 151 Pokemon and they all get oneshotted by Naruto before his current power up I say about kcm is enough to take them all out low difficulty because besides Mewtwo no one is even a minuscule threat to Naruto's power that is only due to telepathic assaults.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Duuude ! Stop calling Naruto a "mountain buster" that's massive downplay D:

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I know right lol....Naruto could match 5 mountain busters back when Obito was still wearing a mask and calling his self Tobi a while back.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nyas

@vintage_spiderman said:

@nyas: I know right lol....Naruto could match 5 mountain busters back when Obito was still wearing a mask and calling his self Tobi a while back.

Yeah there are still who people don't realize that Naruto underwent a massive power up since then, and having some fans call him a mountain buster doesn't help. :/

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mysticmedivh

@vintage_spiderman said:

@mysticmedivh: You know what I just looked up the first 151 Pokemon and they all get oneshotted by Naruto before his current power up I say about kcm is enough to take them all out low difficulty because besides Mewtwo no one is even a minuscule threat to Naruto's power that is only due to telepathic assaults.

You just looked at each and every 151 Pokémon in five minutes and assumed that that almost all but Mewtwo is a miniscule threat? Or did you just look at a picture of 151 Pokémon and said "They don't look that strong".

@nyas said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:

Care to give any reasons? What's stopping him from Mewtwo's telepathy, Ditto transforming into him, all of Konoha being showered with toxic, poisonous gasses and spores causing the air supply to kill you, being lullabied, seduced, hypnotized, or maybe Mr. Mime using Power Swap so Naruto doesn't have any of his powers and abilities, Clefairy intensifying the gravity by several fold making it incredibly hard to move, being shocked with 1 billion volts of electricity, having Gyrados and Mewtwo casually launch city/island busting blasts at the village, seeing horrific illusions and nightmares that would incapacitate him?

If Mewtwo mindrapes Naruto or if he gets hypnotised, seduced (eww) lullabied, then Kurama (or any other one of the 9 beast within naruto) cloud simply take control of his body and OS everyone with a bijuu bomb. Ditto transforming into him would be pointless, Naruto's attack use natural energy (something Ditto has no control over) thus any attempt at using one of Naruto's attacks would result in Ditto turning into a statue. Toxic gas etc can be blown away with Wind jutsus. Besides Naruto or sasuke cloud just fly out of range (taking with them whoever is needed).Power swap doesn't mean Naruto wloud lose all his powers, he cloud simple transform into another form (KC mode, full chakra mode, sage mode, bijuu mode or Ashura mode) and continue the fight oneshotting everyone with a bijuu bomb. Increasing gravity would be pointless same for the bolt as naruto has no reason to engage a close range battle, he can simply os everyone here while flying, Naruto can will laugh off any island busting beam in any of his chakra modes before retaliating with a bijuu bomb rasenshurinken leveling Konoha and the hundreds of kilometers in his his immediate vicinity (He is morals off and bloodlust so there should be no problem). And I don't see what kind of illusions would horrify him.

Yeah, totally
Yeah, totally "eww"

Naruto has seals in place to prevent him from going all Nine-Tails, in-fact, when was the last time when Naruto was in extreme grave danger that the Biju came out?

Naruto's attack use natural energy (something Ditto has no control over) thus any attempt at using one of Naruto's attacks would result in Ditto turning into a statue.

Like I said, Ditto replicates with absolute perfection, down to the very genetic code and use of all abilities. As far I know only the Tsuchikage and a few others know the flying technique, when was the last time Naruto was flying around in the air? Would Naruto really use mountain busting attacks or giant Biju bombs in his own village where he would inflict causalities on his own people and potentially destroy his entire village, even if he is bloodlusted. How would they be able to use wind jutsu on spores you can't even see?

And I don't see what kind of illusions would horrify him.

Watching the entire village, its people, his friends being massacred, ravaged, pillaged over and over again? Or perhaps illusions showing him how he'll never get Sasuke back to the Village.

So far, I've just seen featless, blatant claims by Naruto fanboys saying "This doesn't work on him" or "It doesn't affect him" even though there have been no showings to suggest so.

Showing us scans or videos of said abilities would prove something. Also, what's stopping Naruto from his organs being crushed from the inside?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol i love pokemon but current naruto is not to be trifled with. Naruto and mewtwo makes these battles unfair.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Ok now your jumping to conclusions I used to follow pokemon back in the day and I realize full well what there capable of I just had to find out specifically who those first 151 pokemon were before I made a final decision.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Also excluding Mewtwo how are any of the first 151 pokemon touching Naruto with anything he has superior speed and to make matters worse superior destructive capacity and the ability to clone himself 1000+ times over.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nyas

@mysticmedivh:

Yeah, totally "eww"

You win this time...

Naruto has seals in place to prevent him from going all Nine-Tails,

Not anymore, since you say you watched Naruto up to the war arc, you should already know that the seal has been removed a while back.

in-fact, when was the last time when Naruto was in extreme grave danger that the Biju came out?

Last chapter ? In fact, Naruto has been abusing the chakra of the 9 beats for a while now (he isn't just limited to Kurama by the way)

Using the 4tail (sonGoku's chakra)
Using the 4tail (sonGoku's chakra)
Using Shukaku's chakra.
Using Shukaku's chakra.
Using Kokuo's chakra
Using Kokuo's chakra
Using Kurama's chakra
Using Kurama's chakra

And there is more to come, I'm sure.

Like I said, Ditto replicates with absolute perfection, down to the very genetic code and use of all abilities.

Doesn't mean he can control sage chakra, let alone the sage of six paths chakra. Naruto's abilities aren't determined by his physiology unlike pokemons.

As far I know only the Tsuchikage and a few others know the flying technique,

Then you aren't caught up with the manga.

when was the last time Naruto was flying around in the air?

Last chapter ?

No Caption Provided

Would Naruto really use mountain busting attacks or giant Biju bombs in his own village where he would inflict causalities on his own people and potentially destroy his entire village, even if he is bloodlusted.

That's the whole point behind being morals off and bloodlusted in battle forums : getting rid of stupid moral limitation.

How would they be able to use wind jutsu on spores you can't even see?

What's the problem ? Sasuke can see them with his sharingan and warn him (if he cloud see microscopic bombs inside his body, I don't see why spores would matter)

Watching the entire village, its people, his friends being massacred, ravaged, pillaged over and over again? Or perhaps illusions showing him how he'll never get Sasuke back to the Village.

Madara already did the first part, and sasuke is already back (sorry for the spoiler... NOT!)

So far, I've just seen featless, blatant claims by Naruto fanboys saying "This doesn't work on him" or "It doesn't affect him" even though there have been no showings to suggest so.

You talk about bold claims, but that's what your entire post was all about, had you posted feats or asked me to provide some I would've gladly accepted. Can't blame people for your own mistakes.

Showing us scans or videos of said abilities would prove something. Also, what's stopping Naruto from his organs being crushed from the inside?

Being out of range ? too fast ? having thousands of clones ? or simply regeneration ? (Yes he has already regenerated internal organs before, go back to the sasuke vs naruto fight in part 1)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: amazing hiw people keep downplaying hiw powerful naruto is now.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Some individuals on site believe he is a streetleveler smh

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Yeah... Though I don't think Deathhero meant it as downplay, some people sure do.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: @vintage_spiderman: *facepalm*

People watch the first season and proceed to be confused by current versions of him.

Nah deathhero is rad. Never seen em make foolish statements before.

But yeah some people.....

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks Altogether the Pokémon team includes users with intangibility, invisibility, hypnosis, illusions, force fields, power swapping, confusion, mimicking attacks, seduction, lullabies, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, electromagnetism, gravitational manipulation, weather/environment/terrain control (twisters, hurricanes, tornado's, floods, fireballs falling from the sky, lightning bolts, freezing blizzards, rock slides, mudslides, earthquakes, thick mist/fog, sandstorms, hail etc.), toxic/poison gas, flight, city/island busting.

Many bug and poison types can fly over the village and release various spores, powders, and toxins that will stun, sleep, or poison the inhabitants, each of Machamps arms can move a mountain and launch 125 punches per second, meaning he can move 500 mountains per second, Alakazam has an IQ of 5000, Ditto can transform into anyone with all of their powers and abilities, Muk's stench and grime is so potent it kills humans on contact, Dragonite can can fly at 1556 mph and hyper beam, Hitmonchan can launch punches at mach speeds, Hitmonlee can shatter diamonds with its kicks, Rhydon's hide is so thick that it is capable of living in molten lava, it's horn can crush uncut diamonds, a sweeping blow from its tail topples buildings, cannons don't even leave a scartch on it, Gyarados casually busts cities on its rampages, all of the ground types can conjure earthquakes devastating the entire village, Pikachu alone is capable of producing lightning bolts from anywhere between 100 million to 1 billion volts which is 18,000 degrees to 60,000 degrees Fahrenheit (imagine what Zapdos is capable of), Jynx and Lapras can cast Perish Song (guranteed death) upon the villagers, Magmar can vaporize you on contact, the list goes on and on and I haven't even mentioned Mewtwo or Mew... Hidden Leaf Village gets stomped.

So much this!

physic and ghost pokemon solo this to be honest. They have too many powers. Ghost pokemon inflicts curses which will kill naruto characters indefinitely and can male you go to sleep just by looking into their eyes and are basically god inside the dream world and can kill you by draining your life energy while you sleep. Alakazam can disable or use others powers and see into the future. Mewtwo caught a city busting hyperbeam in his damn palm without flinching and has attack speed of mach 900. Mr. Mime cover an entire city with a shield that was blocking town level beams and was stated to be impenetrable. Lets nnot even mention mewtwo was stated to have the power to life whipe if he wanted. Aswell mewtwo can make forks and spoons fall from the sky that are countless in number and shown to be the only thing to pierce deoxys core which is far harder than any earth based material.

This is a god awful spite.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked for spite. Konoha gets stomped.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this is why I hate pokemon x anything battles.. I'll believe Goku is a universe buster before I believe “ Pokemon Stomp ” Konoha.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nyas

@those_eyes said:

So much this!

physic and ghost pokemon solo this to be honest. They have too many powers. Ghost pokemon inflicts curses which will kill naruto characters indefinitely and can male you go to sleep just by looking into their eyes and are basically god inside the dream world and can kill you by draining your life energy while you sleep. Alakazam can disable or use others powers and see into the future. Mewtwo caught a city busting hyperbeam in his damn palm without flinching and has attack speed of mach 900. Mr. Mime cover an entire city with a shield that was blocking town level beams and was stated to be impenetrable. Lets nnot even mention mewtwo was stated to have the power to life whipe if he wanted. Aswell mewtwo can make forks and spoons fall from the sky that are countless in number and shown to be the only thing to pierce deoxys core which is far harder than any earth based material.

This is a god awful spite.

No Caption Provided
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mysticmedivh

That's cute.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how you make these claims despite your lack of Naruto knowledge and despite having no answers to my previous post. :)

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

So mewtwo mind control naruto and ninetales and call it a good day

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke and Konoha fodder one shot all the Flying Bug Water and Grass types.

Guy and Lee can pretty much wreck a lot of and fighting types.. and the ones weak to fighting type moves.

Etc ugh theres so much Naruto could do alone plug the leaf village.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ShadoVvlite

It can be surprising how powerful some Pokemons can be. Take Haunter for example, one lick should kill anyone, while no one can touch it as it roams from a different dimension.

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I like how you make these claims despite your lack of Naruto knowledge and despite having no answers to my previous post. :)

I have nothing to say to someone who blindly argues and disregards everything, no point in wasting time against a fanboy. Have a good day. :)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@deathhero61: Duuude ! Stop calling Naruto a "mountain buster" that's massive downplay D:

Im sorry but i died when you said that. I completely forgot.