• 58 results
#1 Edited by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

To death/decapitation or ko. Takes place in a park. Blade has his swords and Hidan has his Triple-Bladed Scythe. No prior knowledge of each other. Provide reason.

#2 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#3 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan, he is immortal

#4 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade decapitates Hidan and buries his head.

#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34247 posts) - - Show Bio

A triple-bladed scythe seems like a very inefficient design.

#6 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hidan can draw blood from Blade, he might have a chance. Blade obviously can't kill him, but he might be able to take him apart, so to speak.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (20845 posts) - - Show Bio

To the death?? How can Blade win then??

#8 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: It not as Hidan gonna just stand there,he very quick and have good reaction.

#9 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan, he is a freaking ninja, from naruto (better than blade im sorry if u do not understand my code LOL)

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (11213 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan.

#11 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones said:

@Nefarious: It not as Hidan gonna just stand there,he very quick and have good reaction.

The same can be said for Blade.
#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34247 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Hidan, he is a freaking ninja, from naruto (better than blade im sorry if u do not understand my code LOL)

And's he's fighting a guy who makes vampires look like they are moving in slow motion. What's your point?

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade wins.

#14 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3395 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade takes it, OP says he has swords, I think he could do it with one. He'd have Hidan in pieces before he knows what'd hit him.

#15 Edited by cooljammy18 (772 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade can move and make an after image if I'm correct. Arguably more skilled and the whole "immortality" thing doesn't mean anything because Blade has dealt with that stuff before. Hell, he could put a bullet in Hidan's head the second the fight starts to daze him and finish the job. Hidan hasn't shown any bullet-timing reflexes, so I'll stick with Blade as the victor here.

#16 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

No guns

#17 Posted by The Stegman (20845 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if anime Hidan is allowed (his fights are a bit more drawn out) I can see him winning if he played it smart, get some of Blade's blood, disable him long enough to make his ritual circle, then take him out.

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@18hunt said:

And's he's fighting a guy who makes vampires look like they are moving in slow motion. What's your point?

Hidan kept kakashi on the ropes. Blade is not beating him in physical fights.. and all he needs is a scratch anyway..

#19 Posted by Ferro Vida (34247 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@18hunt said:

Hidan kept kakashi on the ropes. Blade is not beating him in physical fights.. and all he needs is a scratch anyway..

Saying he wins because he is a ninja is not an argument. That is what 18hunt did.

#20 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@18hunt said:

Saying he wins because he is a ninja is not an argument. That is what 18hunt did.

ok

#21 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Blade decapitates Hidan and buries his head.
#22 Posted by dondave (27186 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#23 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Why

#24 Posted by Bossmonster (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is faster than a bullet timer.

He a mutli-toner

So he is without question stronger and faster than Hidan.

Dismembering him with be easy given that he could push directly through his scythe and body in a single stroke.

The OP also says removing the head is a win condition and that is something Blade does to people on the regular. It is majorly within his character to decapitate his opponent.

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (7216 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade wins, he is faster and more skilled.

#26 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: This.

#27 Posted by afueikawa (952 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever makes the other draw first blood wins.

#28 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan vs Blade...

Hidan Blade..

Hidden Blade...

#29 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

It's just meant to draw blood from the opponent.

On a slightly unrelated note, how fast is Blade?

#30 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade because of healing factor and better equipment

#31 Posted by Bossmonster (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: Blade has dodge multiple full auto weapons. Lasers. Blocked Bullets with his sword and a random chain. Left after images. He's traded with and tagged Ghost rider, Spider-man, wolverine, Spitfire, Captain Britain and others.

#32 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with Blade. He's shown more agility and speed

#33 Posted by BlackWind (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan may be immortal, yes, but he cannot say, reattach his own limbs, if they are severed. He simply doesn't die.

A pretty lame form of immorality.

#34 Posted by Ferro Vida (34247 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@Ferro Vida said:

A single blade would do that just fine. Or one blade on each end. Three consecutive blades is really stupid.

#35 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#36 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@Ferro Vida said:

A single blade would do that just fine. Or one blade on each end. Three consecutive blades is really stupid.

I thought the same thing until t he Asuma fight actually

#37 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan want go down easily...

#38 Posted by vintage_spiderman (672 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#39 Edited by Jgames (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering even Asuma had a hard time cutting hidan, it is hard to say if he can decapitate him before he draws blood, but I still say Blade, Hidan is sorta like deadpool oh my gosh that would be a amazing fight

#40 Edited by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hidan gets his blood, it game over. blade is fast and stronger, but hidan has a few things to make his head spin. theirs also the fact that blade doesn't know hidan will love without a head. Blade cuts it off, hidans body nicks him with a knife or his Horrible designed scythe, and he wins.

#41 Edited by Chibi_cute (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade has the edge here but if hidan gets a taste of his blood its over.

This fight wont go easily for the both of them

#42 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone saying if hidan gets his blood its over??? Am i the only one remembering that blade is half vampire and has a healing factor? Whats hidan gonna do stab himself in the chest? Big whoop thats a stalemate at best. Blade has the only way to win while hidan can only stalemate. Blade is faster and stronger, blade takes it to this guy super fast.

#43 Posted by vintage_spiderman (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l with Hidan's technique he basicly becomes a living voo doo doll hell all he has to do is cut his own head off or a couple of limbs and it's over.

#44 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: No. If Hidan gets blades blood, he can Use his unique jutsu, Basically any wound that is inflicted on Hidan will then be transferred to blade, and since Hidan is immortal..... Hidan will simply cut off his own head, severing Blades head as well and Hidan will win. due to the fact that he is still alive.....

#45 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: short of cutting off his own head nothing else would stop blade. He can regen organs and limbs with blood consumption. Blade doesnt need to cut him after the ritual starts either..... Also that only works if blade allows hidan to stay in his blood circle. Btw cutting off his own head would be an auto loss for hidan, op says decap or ko. Whats stopping blade from tasting(draining him dry) hidans blood? That would effectively stop hidan as his organs and brain would shut down till more blood can replace what was lost most likely leaving him ko or unable to move and defend against getting his head torn off his shoulders.

#46 Posted by vintage_spiderman (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l Hidan can tank wind techniques that uproot tree's, fall great distances, and have his head cut off and still live I'm pretty his body doesn't function on a set amount of blood also pierce his own heart and still live so Blade draining his blood supply won't do anything because his body differs from that of a regular human being altogether.

#47 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: @vintage_spiderman: ok cool youre right it doesnt. Since he was still talking with a cut off head with no lungs to give breath to his voice ill give you that he doesnt function normally. But again hidan has no way to win as blade can regen everything short of his head, and hidan in the op cutting off his own head would be an auto loss for hidan. If the ritual starts blade could cut off limbs from himself or hidan and grow his back. Hidan cant regrow limbs or reattach limbs himself. So how does he win?

#48 Edited by vintage_spiderman (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l Hidan could get in close and hope to overpower him in short-range combat with his scythe.

#49 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: i dont see him overpowering a guy that can lift multiple tons and i dont see him catching a guy that can dodge auto fire from point blank distance. Physically blade has all the advantages.

#50 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: once again, blade had no knowledge of Hidans ability, the ritual starts, blade goes "wtf" and loses his head, end of story. Physically matters not, when Hidan Literally CANT DIE.