Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mightyrearranger

Saber, Archer, Rider, Lancer, Berserker, Caster, and 5 Assassins

No Caption Provided

VS.

Iron Patriot, Venom (Mac Gargan), Ms. Marvel (Karla), Bullzeye, Daken, Noh-Varr, Ares, and The Sentry (no Void allowed)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

-3 hours prep for both teams

-Standard gear only (prep and in combat)

-No BFR

-In character, though both sides are aiming to eliminate the other.

-Heroic Spirits may be hurt by normal means, their durability in response to being hit becomes equal to their resistance to other Heroic Spirit attacks.

The Battlefield:

Central Park (though the surrounding city is viable territory within 2 blocks)

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Feats for Spirits?

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Spirits?

Jmarshmallow

I'll sum it up as best as possible while I'm at work haha..

-Saber wields a blade (Excalibur) that is cloaked by the air, disguising its origin and true length. In addition to cloaking she can use the air to boost a charging attack or use it at range. When fully unleashed, Excalibur strikes as a giant blast of light, that I believe was somewhere around mountain-busting in strength. I believe she has some form of precog or battle-hardened perception too.

Loading Video...

-Archer/Gilgamesh summons forth weaponry that he's seen before through the Gate of Babylon, allowing him to draw from an array of blades and fire them at his opponents with deadly accuracy. He also makes use of a large, yet nimble, hovering aircraft from time to time.

Loading Video...

-Rider uses his sword to summon a chariot of thunder that can trample adversaries. He also has the potential to shift reality, making the battlefield appear to change, and summon his own personal army.

Loading Video...

-Lancer wields two spears and is adept at using them. The red spear ignores mystical abilities or armor, while any target wounded by the gold spear may not heal that wound until it is destroyed.

Loading Video...

-Berserker is fast and dangerous, able to turn anything he touches into his own Noble Phantasm (or personal weapon)

Loading Video...

-Caster has a mystical book that he uses to summon Lovecraftian horrors into the world. He has no physical feats, but brought forth a monster similar to Cthulhu with incredible regenerative properties. I'm not sure if he can do this in 3 hours or if sacrifices were required. I want to say the latter.

Loading Video...

-The Assassin is a Spirit made up of 80 members (I only allowed 5 for this) that mostly acted as spies during the Grail War. Their best feat was one performing a single agility/stealth act before Archer shredded him in an elaborate ruse.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was curious if these guys would be too much for the Dark Avengers or vice-versa. I'm fairly new to them and thought it'd be interesting to gauge some reactions/opinions.