5. Dr. Rott
  6. Lex Luthor
  7. Black Adam
  8. Dr. Doom
  9. Black Manta
#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

go

#3 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn: heroes coz of iron man and reeds knowledge even though theres dr doom

#4 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Many heroes including Spidey and Wolverine have the advantages, but Black adam is so strong...

#5 Posted by robertloucksjr (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes. Captain Marvel and Superman overcome the strongest guy, Black Adam, advantage. Lex's suit is not going to do it. Doom's and Mandarin's magic is a wild card though. Those rings should make Mandarin a lot tougher than he is written.

#6 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is a prep battle I'd have to go with the villains. Doom and Lex on the same side is a scary combination.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains.

#8 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde: I'm pretty sure Iron man or Reed Richards could use that prep time just as well as either Lex or Doom. PLUS Batman with prep solo's ;)

#9 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strman123: I gonna assume Batman comment is a joke, as he's not really in Doom/Lex's league. I'll give you Reed as he has shown to be Doom's kryptonite so to speak, but Iron Man's prep is usually just to build a bigger suit. I don't think a Doom-buster armor would work.

#10 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde: Yeah it was a joke that's why I had the ";)" in there. I'm pretty sure Iron Man would be able to construct a armor to take on Lex though and plus with Extremis he would be able to hack into Lex's armor (hopefully). The biggest problem here as I see it is if Supes and Captain Marvel would be able to take BA seeing that Superman is pre-52 that could be a problem.

#11 Posted by SladeTheTerminator (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Heroes 7/10.

#12 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come one we all know the heroes always win :)

#13 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

oh come one we all know the heroes always win :)

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the heroes and villains are evenly matched all the way down the...except for 2, 5 and 6...and that's where things come crumbling down for the villains. After Clark cleans Lex off his heel he can go around helping out his team against the heavy hitters. Rott and Joker are no match for Logan and Bruce in a fight....so they can quickly go and help out their lower tier allies.

#15 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

bump

#16 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains

#17 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Most of the heroes and villains are evenly matched all the way down the...except for 2, 5 and 6...and that's where things come crumbling down for the villains. After Clark cleans Lex off his heel he can go around helping out his team against the heavy hitters. Rott and Joker are no match for Logan and Bruce in a fight....so they can quickly go and help out their lower tier allies.

yup, heroes win.

#18 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes seem more well rounded, they have prep wizards (ie. Richards, Bats) tacticians (Cap, Bats) plus the likes of Superman and Spiderman. These guys edge it.

#19 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep the Villains win easily without they lose.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains win

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (14713 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with the villains.

#22 Posted by The Average Bear (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep and being in character, the villains win

#23 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I belive , that the villains have too much preppers for batman to handle, even though superman and marvel are way able of taking out adam.

but the villains have an advantage, two sorcerers, they can turn marvel back to billy batson easily, superman goes down with all of luthors ideas and plans against him...

villains win

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains.

#25 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two,

#26 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

that's one of the most difficult fights i ever seen, the teams are evenly matched, so i'll just say this :

team work win

#27 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains.

The fight would come down to Superman, Reed Richards, and Captain Marvel vs Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, and Black Adam.

Doom's and Adam's magick are too much for Supes.

Luther and Doom's combined prep would be far too much for Richards.

Black Adam, with Doom and Luthor, teaming up on Captain Marvel would settle the victory for the villains.

#28 Posted by tomlikesfries (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

The Heroes easily. Yes, there are some scary preparation masters in the villain side, but let's not forget that the heroes also have them.

Lex Luthor and Dr. Doom is not a good combination at all. Doom is intolerant to arrogant people, and Lex considers himself the smartest one there is. That duo certainly won't work well, differently than the Stark + Reed one.

Let's not forget Superman either. He could spend the entire 5 months sun dipping, which would make him a complete beast.

#29 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#30 Posted by randomcharachter (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess what guys.SUPERMAN'S GOİNG TO BLOW THE PLANET!!!