• 157 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Edited by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hawk girl, Animal man, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Hal Jordon and Zatanna Sensei Wu, and Bumi vs the Order of the Sith Lords. They fight 300 sith warriors, and 10 of the top most powerful Sith, including Darth Sidious. Also, the Dark Side cults such as the Prophets of the Dark Side, everyone in the Dark Jedi, and the Nightsisters

Dathomiri Witches

Scenario: The sith invade planet Earth, taking the Sith Navy with them and bombarding Earth. The justice leauge headquaters is doing all they can to stop the Cruisers. By the time they do, the Sith have taken most of Earth's major cities with the help of sith troopers. Dark side cults and dark sorcerers have also joined in. The justice leauge then sends down it's top heroes to defeat them.

Morals are off, bloodlust is off.

Battle takes place in New York City.

All have 4 hours prep, with full knowledge of each opponets powers.

Who wins?

EU versions all these sith, new-52 versions all these Heroes.

#2 Posted by kameo (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

sith via mind rape unless team speed blitzes.

#3 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

sith via mind rape unless team speed blitzes.

MM and Aquaman are pretty telepath resistant.

#4 Posted by kameo (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: True but the rest of the jl would turn against them and stomp them.

#5 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: What do you mean by top 20 Sith? can you give me a top twenty list?

#6 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn: What do you mean by top 20 Sith? can you give me a top twenty list?

I should have said top 10.

Alright here's who I meant-10. Darth Bane. 9. Darth Sion. 8. Exar Kun 7. Galen Marek. 6. Sith Emperor (from SWTOR,) 5. Darth Krayt 4. Darth Malak 3. Darth Nihilus 2. Darth Vader. 1. Darth Sidious

#7 Posted by kameo (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: wasn't reaven top tier?

I think he should replace star killer.

#8 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

I should have said top 10.

Alright here's who I meant-10. Darth Bane. 9. Darth Sion. 8. Exar Kun 7. Galen Marek. 6. Sith Emperor (from SWTOR,) 5. Darth Krayt 4. Darth Malak 3. Darth Nihilus 2. Darth Vader. 1. Darth Sidious

Your list isn't right. Galen Marek was never a Sith Lord, and Malak and Krayt are WAY too high. Plus there isn't a Caedus. That most definitly isn't the top ten Sith Lords...

(Can i make a list for you?)

#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Flash blitz all of them, also Aquaman, Supes and MMH would resist their mind attacks as that only works on weak minded fools...

MMH could easily just mind wipe them right back...

So going with the heroes here

#10 Posted by kameo (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Superman and Flash blitz all of them, also Aquaman, Supes and MMH would resist their mind attacks as that only works on weak minded fools...

MMH could easily just mind wipe them right back...

So going with the heroes here

1. no that's for Jedi not SITH.

2. Against 20 of the most powerful sith in Star Wars history with EU feats to back them up?

no if it was one or even five maybe but twenty? NO,NO,NO,

Force users also have FTL reflexes :p well a few do...the main prob the heroes will have is defeating palpatine permanently...though if he turns flash or superman against the jl the sith win easy.

#11 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Also, i'm assuming this is EU versions?

#12 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

K, but still....MMH is one of the most powerful telepaths in DCU. His telepathy>>Siths. And Supes, MMH and AM are still resistent to telepathy.

You are aware of Superman, Flash, MMH's feats right? I can post some that easily surpass anything these guys have done in EU...such as Flash going so fast he existed in Space, Superman sneezing an entire solar system away. MMH reading EVERYONE'S mind on Earth I can go on...

Side note, if people are going to go back to EU and nothing else I'm using top feats from people on this team which surpass the Sith feats...

#13 Posted by kameo (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: some of those top feats are from their other counter parts

(superman sneezing galaxy's away is from silver age superman)

flash maybe be the fastest person in comic history but he can't do anything if his opponent can become permanently intangible and still attack

P.S Palpatine has mind raped an entire planet too in EU so he's at least equal to mm in telepathy.

#14 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

@Vaeternus: some of those top feats are from their other counter parts

(superman sneezing galaxy's away is from silver age superman)

flash maybe be the fastest person in comic history but he can't do anything if his opponent can become permanently intangible and still attack

P.S Palpatine has mind raped an entire planet too in EU so he's at least equal to mm in telepathy.

The O.P. didn't state new 52 or EU SW, so I'm just saying if you guys are automatically using EU which show SW characters at their best then I'm using the heroes at their best as well ;)

You know Flash can become intangible too right as can MMH?

MMH has also mind wiped and read other beings far more resistent and powerful then humans. I don't think Sidious would defeat MMH in a mind battle especially since MMH could just go intangible and rip his heart out.

#15 Posted by kameo (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: ah

ripping the heart out of sidous won't kill him, it would just make him intangible (sidous also has mind raped more than humans)

#16 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn said:

I should have said top 10.

Alright here's who I meant-10. Darth Bane. 9. Darth Sion. 8. Exar Kun 7. Galen Marek. 6. Sith Emperor (from SWTOR,) 5. Darth Krayt 4. Darth Malak 3. Darth Nihilus 2. Darth Vader. 1. Darth Sidious

Your list isn't right. Galen Marek was never a Sith Lord, and Malak and Krayt are WAY too high. Plus there isn't a Caedus. That most definitly isn't the top ten Sith Lords...

(Can i make a list for you?)

Sure, I just made this list out of the comics I have read. I dislike the Sith, however, I like most of these people in the top 10 except Palpatine, Nihilus, and Vader.

#17 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@kameo said:

@Vaeternus: some of those top feats are from their other counter parts

(superman sneezing galaxy's away is from silver age superman)

flash maybe be the fastest person in comic history but he can't do anything if his opponent can become permanently intangible and still attack

P.S Palpatine has mind raped an entire planet too in EU so he's at least equal to mm in telepathy.

The O.P. didn't state new 52 or EU SW, so I'm just saying if you guys are automatically using EU which show SW characters at their best then I'm using the heroes at their best as well ;)

You know Flash can become intangible too right as can MMH?

MMH has also mind wiped and read other beings far more resistent and powerful then humans. I don't think Sidious would defeat MMH in a mind battle especially since MMH could just go intangible and rip his heart out.

Assume no more, I stated the versions.

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kameo, well if you want to go into feat amount or great feats I can post some crazy stuff MMH has done from instant mind reads, mind wipes to mentally lobotomizing people

@MasterJohn said:

@Vaeternus said:

@kameo said:

@Vaeternus: some of those top feats are from their other counter parts

(superman sneezing galaxy's away is from silver age superman)

flash maybe be the fastest person in comic history but he can't do anything if his opponent can become permanently intangible and still attack

P.S Palpatine has mind raped an entire planet too in EU so he's at least equal to mm in telepathy.

The O.P. didn't state new 52 or EU SW, so I'm just saying if you guys are automatically using EU which show SW characters at their best then I'm using the heroes at their best as well ;)

You know Flash can become intangible too right as can MMH?

MMH has also mind wiped and read other beings far more resistent and powerful then humans. I don't think Sidious would defeat MMH in a mind battle especially since MMH could just go intangible and rip his heart out.

Assume no more, I stated the versions.

Thanks :) hey I noticed you removed Flash? Initially you had Flash listed, so is he not there anymore?

Will go the heroes team here due to MMH and Superman especially. Morals are off? Yeah...bloodlusted MMH and Supes together is a scary thought lol

#19 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

You need Darth Revan, Traya, and Ulic Quel Droma on the list

#20 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sith win. Most of these guys' minds can be crushed by the Sith so they turn against their comrades. The telepathy resistant ones would fall to the combined might of their friends and the Sith, many of whom have reactions good enough to tag speedsters.

#21 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not convinced these guys would tag Supes or Flash speed blitzing, and how can the force deal with the Speed Force? Impossible

#22 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

Your list isn't right. Galen Marek was never a Sith Lord, and Malak and Krayt are WAY too high. Plus there isn't a Caedus. That most definitly isn't the top ten Sith Lords...

(Can i make a list for you?)

Sure, I just made this list out of the comics I have read. I dislike the Sith, however, I like most of these people in the top 10 except Palpatine, Nihilus, and Vader.

For the record, i wasn't trying to be rude. My order of the top ten isn't necesarilly correct, but it probably has ten of the most powerful Sith Lords.

1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Caedus (Debatable, but he's at least in the top ten)

3. Darth Plagueis (Again, debatable, but i'm sure he's in the top ten)

4. Darth Vader

5. Exar Kun

6. Naga Sadow

7. Sith Emperor Vitiate (TOR)

8. um, I'll put Darth Nihilius, but he almost definitly doesn't deserve the spot. But he does more than the replacement options....

9. Darth Tyrannus (In terms of lightsaber ability, Dooku defeated Mace, who few could beat)

10. Darth Zannah

#23 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, The Sith should be able to win. Even if Flash/Superman are fast enough to react/kill Sidious, Sidious can use Transfer Essence to take control of them and then killed everyone else.

#24 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

On topic, The Sith should be able to win. Even if Flash/Superman are fast enough to react/kill Sidious, Sidious can use Transfer Essence to take control of them and then killed everyone else.

MMH can become intangible to resist that.

If he DOES manage to do that, MMH will just do this:

If he survived that, he can survive anything.

#25 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Take a look at MMH's feats..

www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/29-2047/martian-manhunter-respect-thread/92-704652/

#26 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Would his intangibility save him from a spirit? i'm not so sure...

#27 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn: Would his intangibility save him from a spirit? i'm not so sure...

1. Did you take look at MMH's feats?

2. He could actually decieve Palpatine and shapeshift into one of the sith, infiltrate them, and wreak havoc.

#28 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

1. No, sorry, should have

2. Potentially, but i don't think Palps would fall for that.

#29 Posted by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn: What do you mean by top 20 Sith? can you give me a top twenty list?

I should have said top 10.

Alright here's who I meant-10. Darth Bane. 9. Darth Sion. 8. Exar Kun 7. Galen Marek. 6. Sith Emperor (from SWTOR,) 5. Darth Krayt 4. Darth Malak 3. Darth Nihilus 2. Darth Vader. 1. Darth Sidious

I'm sorry, why Palpatine and Vader is so high? For exemple Darth Nihlus was able to destroy entire life on a planet just by using the Force. Did Palpatine or Vader did something similar in EU? But regardless heroes win. As it was said Superman and Flash are just to fast, Martian Manhunter can go intangible, so those three alone can win this.

#30 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: We using the EU for this thread. MULTIPLE times in canon, Palpatine is stated to be the most powerful Sith ever.

In answer to your question, Palpatine once conquered the minds of 20 billion humanoids at once on an entire planet. Plus, he can move at or past light speed using the Force.

(Vader, i don't have a answer for)

#31 Edited by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@Picard: We using the EU for this thread. MULTIPLE times in canon, Palpatine is stated to be the most powerful Sith ever.

In answer to your question, Palpatine once conquered the minds of 20 billion humanoids at once on an entire planet. Plus, he can move at or past light speed using the Force.

(Vader, i don't have a answer for)

And he sucked off whole surfaces off of planets with the Force.

Martian Manhunter went up against the strongest Telepath in the universe, and was the only person in the leauge to beat him.

Also, I added detail to the OP. Increasing the number of Sith Warriors, and adding a few more heroes.

#32 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, who wins?

#33 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading the entire thread I vote Sith.

#34 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think any one would win

#35 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

After reading the entire thread I vote Sith.

Reason?

#36 Edited by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@RingSlinger said:

After reading the entire thread I vote Sith.

Reason?

I reviewed the evidence presented by both sides so far and decided that the siths would be too much for the New 52 hero's. Not sure if Pre-52 would do any better...

#37 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

@MasterJohn said:

@RingSlinger said:

After reading the entire thread I vote Sith.

Reason?

I reviewed the evidence presented by both sides so far and decided that the siths would be too much for the New 52 hero's. Not sure if Pre-52 would do any better...

Look at MMH's respect thread. www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/29-2047/martian-manhunter-respect-thread/92-704652/

Also, Animal Man, and Wonder Woman should have no problem taking out Sith Warriors and some sith lords. Animal Man can transform into any animal, can have the speed or strength of any animal. For example he could turn into a winged hybrid and kill some Sith Warriors. WW could speed-blitz people on the top-ten list. Most likely, she'd attack Darth Zannah. Same with Flash, Zatanna, or Hal.

Batman with prep can come up with some things.

Sith do have advantages with the Force, but these are very powerful beings they are facing.

#38 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Im well aware of what J'onn is capable of but hes only one telepath, Team Sith has more telepaths of equal or greater power. Once the Martian is down all the others go down hard.

#39 Posted by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@Picard: We using the EU for this thread. MULTIPLE times in canon, Palpatine is stated to be the most powerful Sith ever.

In answer to your question, Palpatine once conquered the minds of 20 billion humanoids at once on an entire planet. Plus, he can move at or past light speed using the Force.

(Vader, i don't have a answer for)

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

@Picard: We using the EU for this thread. MULTIPLE times in canon, Palpatine is stated to be the most powerful Sith ever.

In answer to your question, Palpatine once conquered the minds of 20 billion humanoids at once on an entire planet. Plus, he can move at or past light speed using the Force.

(Vader, i don't have a answer for)

And he sucked off whole surfaces off of planets with the Force.

Martian Manhunter went up against the strongest Telepath in the universe, and was the only person in the leauge to beat him.

Also, I added detail to the OP. Increasing the number of Sith Warriors, and adding a few more heroes.

Yes I know that we are using EU in this thread, using movies version of Sith would be just plain unfair. Question is: did Palpatine ever use those powers in the battle? Did he use them in duel? You see, I still think that this guy is overrated - despite of his powers he still lost to Mace Windu, he struggle to defete Yoda - and his victory was more blind luck than anything else - and he was killed by daing Vader. Windu, Yoda or Vader, they all are not moving that fast, even in EU, and considering how fast some of DC heroes are - Flash, Superman and GL all capable of FTL travel - I would say that Palpatine and his colleagues loose regardless if we are using EU version or not.

#40 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn: What do you mean by top 20 Sith? can you give me a top twenty list?

I should have said top 10.

Alright here's who I meant-10. Darth Bane. 9. Darth Sion. 8. Exar Kun 7. Galen Marek. 6. Sith Emperor (from SWTOR,) 5. Darth Krayt 4. Darth Malak 3. Darth Nihilus 2. Darth Vader. 1. Darth Sidious

I'm sorry, why Palpatine and Vader is so high? For exemple Darth Nihlus was able to destroy entire life on a planet just by using the Force. Did Palpatine or Vader did something similar in EU? But regardless heroes win. As it was said Superman and Flash are just to fast, Martian Manhunter can go intangible, so those three alone can win this.

Yes. Nihilus' most powerful technique was Drain Essence. Palpatine equaled his most impressive feat (Draining a whole planet), multiple times.

Plus, Sidious destroyed an entire solar system with Force Storm to take out the Rebel Fleet.

#41 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

Yes I know that we are using EU in this thread, using movies version of Sith would be just plain unfair. Question is: did Palpatine ever use those powers in the battle? Did he use them in duel? You see, I still think that this guy is overrated - despite of his powers he still lost to Mace Windu, he struggle to defete Yoda - and his victory was more blind luck than anything else - and he was killed by daing Vader. Windu, Yoda or Vader, they all are not moving that fast, even in EU, and considering how fast some of DC heroes are - Flash, Superman and GL all capable of FTL travel - I would say that Palpatine and his colleagues loose regardless if we are using EU version or not.

  1. You'll find that a lot of people are of the opinion that he was losing to Mace on purpose to twist Anakin to the Dark Side. The guy took out three Masters in as many seconds. Even in the films, he's fast.
  2. Yoda was one of the most powerful Jedi ever. Sidious was hanging with him quite easily.
  3. Not really blind luck...As I remember it, Yoda ran away.
  4. Killed by Vader because he believed Vader was completely on his side. He figured Vader was just another Maul.

----------------

  • Have Supes, Flash, and GL displayed much combat speed? The only thing I've seen is when Flash was running around Supes and Supes flicked him. Combat speed is not the same thing as travel speed.
  • In addition, at light speed, what's to stop them flying into a Force Storm that materialises in front of them?
#42 Posted by ShootingNova (19077 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

Killed by Vader because he believed Vader was completely on his side. He figured Vader was just another Maul.

Also because he already had better Clone bodies to transfer his essence into.

#43 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: That too.

#44 Edited by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@Picard said:

Yes I know that we are using EU in this thread, using movies version of Sith would be just plain unfair. Question is: did Palpatine ever use those powers in the battle? Did he use them in duel? You see, I still think that this guy is overrated - despite of his powers he still lost to Mace Windu, he struggle to defete Yoda - and his victory was more blind luck than anything else - and he was killed by daing Vader. Windu, Yoda or Vader, they all are not moving that fast, even in EU, and considering how fast some of DC heroes are - Flash, Superman and GL all capable of FTL travel - I would say that Palpatine and his colleagues loose regardless if we are using EU version or not.

  1. You'll find that a lot of people are of the opinion that he was losing to Mace on purpose to twist Anakin to the Dark Side. The guy took out three Masters in as many seconds. Even in the films, he's fast.
  2. Yoda was one of the most powerful Jedi ever. Sidious was hanging with him quite easily.
  3. Not really blind luck...As I remember it, Yoda ran away.
  4. Killed by Vader because he believed Vader was completely on his side. He figured Vader was just another Maul.

----------------

  • Have Supes, Flash, and GL displayed much combat speed? The only thing I've seen is when Flash was running around Supes and Supes flicked him. Combat speed is not the same thing as travel speed.
  • In addition, at light speed, what's to stop them flying into a Force Storm that materialises in front of them?

1. Yes, I'm awere that some people think that way, but personally I think that this theory make no sense. First of all Palpatine was risking too much in this case. For all he knew Anakin already betrayed him once by telling Jedi about his secret identity, why he assumed that Anakin just didn't told Windu the whole truth, that he didn't told that he have a wife, that he have a visions showning him Amidala dying in childbirth, that Palpatine told him that he know the way to save her? As I said Anakin could just told the whole truth, and choose to be loyal to the Jedi and Palpatine wouldn't know about this, he had no reason to think that Anakin would just show up to help him. And even if Anakin would choose to show up - like he did in the movie - then still, he could just be late, he could be caught in traffic jam or his speeder could be broken etc. numbers of things could happened. Palpatine was leaving too much to chance, and I don't think that clever manipulator like him would do that. Also if he is so powerful why he didn't use Force to defete those Jedi, why he choose to sword fight them? And Jedi you were talking about are featless - you don't know how fast they are. Also Palpatine didn't use superspeed to defete them - he wasn't moving with blurring speed like Obi -Wan and Qui Gon in EP I. And I doubt that any Sith/Jedi can move with FTL speed.

2. Yoda's best feat was to - with deal of concentration and effort - pick up the X-Wing, form swams of Dagobah. Yet he is on on equal footing with guy who destroyed entire fleet of starships? Something here is not right... probably Palpatine can't use his powers in combat. He even run form Yoda at some point: if so powerful you are why leave?

3. Well, Palpatine didn't really defeated Yoda, fall from heights defeated him, and if Palpatine had shorter arms, like Yoda he also would fall.

4. I mean if Palpatine would be really that powerful, like you said he would do something to save himself when Vader grab him - he would use telekinesis to crush vader's body, or just push him away etc. But he didn't...

Yes, DC heroes displayed combat speed many times, here is some exemples- dodging, blitzing, flurry of punches etc.:

If Sith are not faster than light themselves then I doubt that they can move finger before they get blitzed

#45 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard:

  1. Force sensitives can sense other Force sensitives, especially powerful or potentially powerful ones, and we know Sidious has some degree of precog. Maybe he'd already seen the battle in a vision, or sensed Anakin approaching while he was fighting. Anakin was never going to tell the Council, Palpatine had too much dirt on him. Again, Force users have precog. Sidious can SEE THE FUTURE. He moved before Windu, or Fisto, or the other two Masters could react. They train their reactions, and their speed. For example, in the EU, an average Master can see and react at sub-light speeds.
  2. No, this is EU. Yoda's EU feats>>>>Movie feats. When did he run from Yoda? Yoda ran from Sidious when the fight ended. In combat Sidious has used Force Drain...You don't know the EU, do you?
  3. No, he was beating Yoda. As in, he was throwing stuff at Yoda with the Force, and Yoda was hiding, then Yoda ran away.
  4. Sidious' lightning began electrocuting both himself and Vader when Vader grabbed him. Try holding a long conductive piece of metal and have lightning strike you. Try and even think straight with lethal amounts of electricity coursing through your body. His lightning had Luke (who later became the most powerful Jedi ever), cowering on the floor, curled up in a ball, then managed to kill Vader.

Some of those scans don't count, since they're pre-Flashpoint. Blitzing like you've shown in the first scan is travel speed.

Sidious could just do this if they try to blitz

Don't see how they're going to counter his Force Storm
#46 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League hangs back until the Sith have murdered each other down to manageable numbers, cause that's sorta what they do. Then Superman heat visions them into puddles from orbit.

Also, since Zatanna's there. "Lla htiS esol srewop."

#47 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

Yes I know that we are using EU in this thread, using movies version of Sith would be just plain unfair. Question is: did Palpatine ever use those powers in the battle? Did he use them in duel? You see, I still think that this guy is overrated - despite of his powers he still lost to Mace Windu, he struggle to defete Yoda - and his victory was more blind luck than anything else - and he was killed by daing Vader. Windu, Yoda or Vader, they all are not moving that fast, even in EU, and considering how fast some of DC heroes are - Flash, Superman and GL all capable of FTL travel - I would say that Palpatine and his colleagues loose regardless if we are using EU version or not.

He caused Force Storms that would engulf flagships of gargantuan proportions. He didn't lose to Mace. Read Silver2467's blog on the post. He still defeated Yoda, who was the strongest Jedi up to that point. Saying it was blind luck is false. If Yoda were to lose to Blind Luck then why would he flee?

He survived his death by Vader and came back. Mace Windu did move that fast. I don't personally know how fast Yoda or Vader moved.

Your post is filled with many EU inaccuracies.

#48 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

If Yoda were to lose to Blind Luck then why would he flee?

Bad writing?

It's why most of the stuff in the prequels happened.

#49 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCowman: Logically, he would flee because he was losing.

but bad writing has happened, that is quite true.

#50 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Also because Clone Troopers showed up. And apparently they have the ability to nullify all those cool force powers since they were taking out master jedi by basically going "hey, look over there" and then shooting them in the back. >:(