#1 Posted by spawnfanboy (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar, Peter(with full powers), Clair, Hiro, Matt parkman 

Vs.  

Grandmaster luke skywalker, Darth revan,  Marka Ragnos,     Exar Kun , Darth Vader
#2 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawnfanboy:
star wars
#3 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

skywalker solos

#4 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes

#5 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noah Kenshiki said:
"Heroes "

no way how?
#6 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

luke can solo all hero characters
#7 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

sylar solos

#8 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777 said:
" sylar solos "
How
#9 Edited by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

luke can move planets with the force
#10 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

peter freezes time and decapitates all of them

#11 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777 said:
"peter freezes time and decapitates all of them "

luke can freeze time
#12 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"@gobstakid777 said:
luke can freeze time "

since when
#13 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @papi_5 said:
"@gobstakid777 said:
luke can freeze time "
since when "
what he said
#14 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
luke can freeze time "
Luke CANNOT freeze time.  WTF are you talking about ?
#15 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Solos

#16 Posted by Scarecrow4 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah you can't really beat someone who can stop time...I'll go with Heroes on this even though I would prefer Starwars take it. 

#17 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"@gobstakid777 said:
luke can freeze time "

#18 Posted by Scarecrow4 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#19 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiro Peter Sylar together should be an unstoppable force as long as they can freeze time for a certain period, show up somewhere and raise hell.  
Hiro would freeze time. Sylar and Peter could just us TK to tie SW characters hands behind their back while they hang upside down with a lightsaber to the throat and a blindfold on.
Not sure how powerful Grand Master Luke is. Revan's pretty nasty. Vater in his prime might be pretty sick. Its a shame we haven't seen a young Darth Vater being pissed because his wife died and start tearing shit up .
I don't think Parkman would be too much of a threat to a bunch of Jedi's that have mind powers. Jedi Mind trick is pretty much the level of TP that Parkman has. Parkman's probably working his way up to Xavier level. Parkman wouldn't be able to try to enter one of their minds while they're fighting.
Claire would just do cheers on the side lines. She's not completely useless in this. Imagine her with a lightsaber or a blaster.
Jedi can use super speed, super jump and super run. I think as force powers go, they're not always active because they depend on the holy bacteria to supply them with the juice.

#20 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes ftw.  The time abilities or Hiro would be the key to there victory here.  Not to mention that Peter would have them as well. Whether they use a time freeze, or go back in time and take out the star wars people before they were as powerful, they would win.

Not to mention that Parkman poses a significant threat if he is able to get into any of there minds.

#21 Posted by Mortein (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

heroes easily

#22 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@killermike said:
"@papi_5 said:
"@gobstakid777 said:
luke can freeze time "

"

do you know anything about luke 
#23 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Papi 5

Fully aware of Luke's abilities, he still loses.  For instance, how would he be able to deal with time based abilites?  What's his defense gonna be when time is stopped?

#24 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" @papi_5 said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
luke can freeze time "
Luke CANNOT freeze time.  WTF are you talking about ? "
He can slow it down using the force and with his other Jedi powers he would kill peter 
#25 Edited by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

Actualy Tracy Strauss from heroes could solo all of them from star wars   xD 

she's basicaly invincible now, when people try to hurt her, her body just reacts like water

Sylar or Peter needs to steal her power soon LOL.

Anyway remember Sylar still has a rack of powers from the past seasons, he could simply control all of their motor skills, jedi are not godly powerful at all.
#26 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Every Star Wars character in the lineup could solo this easily.

#27 Edited by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scarecrow4 said:

" yeah you can't really beat someone who can stop time...I'll go with Heroes on this even though I would prefer Starwars take it.  "

Seriously Jedi are some of the most overrated peeps ever xD half of them are weak and all they do is throw around people with the force..........something most heroes can already do, hell sylar cuts people's head open with his telekinetic power, they're pretty useless without lightsabers, abilities are not impressive

Since this is Sylar & Peter (with his past abilities) they win quite easily since peter could already control time, teleport, heal, blow up like a nuke, electricity, telekinesis, beserker strength, super speed among others, if you got sylar & past peter you dont even need Hiro or claire in the bunch, and why was claire thrown in the bunch anyway? she just heals LOL
#28 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" Every Star Wars character in the lineup could solo this easily. "
No they cannot.  If they're gonna win, it won't be easy at all.  My pick is still Heroes for the win.  The key is Hiro, and for Sylar and full-power Pete to work together to overcome Darth Vader and Grandmaster Luke.
#29 Edited by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Scarecrow4 said:

" yeah you can't really beat someone who can stop time...I'll go with Heroes on this even though I would prefer Starwars take it.  "

Seriously Jedi are some of the most overrated peeps ever xD half of them are weak and all they do is throw around people with the force..........something most heroes can already do, hell sylar cuts people's head open with his telekinetic power, they're pretty useless without lightsabers, abilities are not impressive    Anyway since this is Sylar & Peter (with his past abilities) they win quite easily since peter could already control time, teleport, heal, blow up like a nuke, electricity, telekinesis, beserker strength, super speed among others, if you got sylar & past peter you dont even need Hiro in the bunch. "
No jedi is over ratted they would stomp Heroes easy and you even saying they are over ratted shows how little you know about the force
#30 Posted by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides people are forgetting Sylar can fly now he got it when he killed peters brother

There are several ways this can play out

ofcourse the easy un interesting cheap way

1. Peter - Stop time, and then they all kill everyone, the end 

2. Sylar - Controls the jedi's motor skills like a puppet and make them slash their own heads off or jump off a roof
3. Peter - Superspeed kills
4. Peter/Sylar - Death by electrocution
5. Sylar - Flys up in the air and lash out some superior electricity enough till its coming out their eyes and what not, like what Elle did to him
6. Sylar/Peter - Death by radiation!

but yea idunno why its a debate......time stoppers win, and back then peter was able to stop time instantly

#31 Posted by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Scarecrow4 said:

Seriously Jedi are some of the most overrated peeps ever xD half of them are weak and all they do is throw around people with the force..........something most heroes can already do, hell sylar cuts people's head open with his telekinetic power, they're pretty useless without lightsabers, abilities are not impressive    Anyway since this is Sylar & Peter (with his past abilities) they win quite easily since peter could already control time, teleport, heal, blow up like a nuke, electricity, telekinesis, beserker strength, super speed among others, if you got sylar & past peter you dont even need Hiro in the bunch. "
No jedi is over ratted they would stomp Heroes easy and you even saying they are over ratted shows how little you know about the force "
I have been a fan of sith for a long ass time, but fanboys are ridiculous, no Jedi or sith stands a chance against time stoppers, period
#32 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" Besides people are forgetting Sylar can fly now he got it when he killed peters brother

1. Peter - Stop time, and then they all kill everyone, the end     2. Sylar - Controls the jedi's motor skills like a puppet and make them slash their own heads off or jump off a roof 3. Peter - Superspeed kills 4. Peter/Sylar - Death by electrocution 5. Sylar - Flys up in the air and lash out some superior electricity enough till its coming out their eyes and what not, like what Elle did to him6. Sylar/Peter - Death by radiation!   but yea idunno why its a debate......time stoppers win, and back then peter was able to stop time instantly "
1 luke slowed down time and will do it again 
2 Jedi have too much Spiritual Mental and Physical control to be controlled especially the people on the list    
3 Jedi can increase their speed and speed does not matter he will run to a light saber they will see him coming before he stars running 
4 Electrocution really? against someone who has perfected Electric Judgment  and others that have mastered force lightning
5 any thing sylar shoot will be redirected back at him easily  and the return blast will be more powerful
6 Good point but he gets mind raped by one of the sith when the fight starts like all the Hero team does
7 you dont know much about the force time will not help the Heroes team that much 

I am going to sleep so i will post my other points tomorrow 
#33 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
" Besides people are forgetting Sylar can fly now he got it when he killed peters brother

1. Peter - Stop time, and then they all kill everyone, the end     2. Sylar - Controls the jedi's motor skills like a puppet and make them slash their own heads off or jump off a roof 3. Peter - Superspeed kills 4. Peter/Sylar - Death by electrocution 5. Sylar - Flys up in the air and lash out some superior electricity enough till its coming out their eyes and what not, like what Elle did to him6. Sylar/Peter - Death by radiation!   but yea idunno why its a debate......time stoppers win, and back then peter was able to stop time instantly "
2 Jedi have too much Spiritual Mental and Physical control to be controlled especially the people on the list    
3 Jedi can increase their speed and speed does not matter he will run to a light saber they will see him coming before he stars running 
4 Electrocution really? against someone who has perfected Electric Judgment  and others that have mastered force lightning 5 any thing sylar shoot will be redirected back at him easily  and the return blast will be more powerful 6 Good point but he gets mind raped by one of the sith when the fight starts like all the Hero team does 7 you dont know much about the force time will not help the Heroes team that much   I am going to sleep so i will post my other points tomorrow  "
When did Luke stop time?
#34 Edited by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

4 Electrocution really? against someone who has perfected Electric Judgment  and others that have mastered force lightning 5 any thing sylar shoot will be redirected back at him easily  and the return blast will be more powerful 6 Good point but he gets mind raped by one of the sith when the fight starts like all the Hero team does 7 you dont know much about the force time will not help the Heroes team that much   I am going to sleep so i will post my other points tomorrow  "
1. When did he slow down time? because ive looked at his abilities on Starwars wiki and i dont see it, and even if he did, slowing down time is not the same as completely stopping it, peter was able to stop time, travel back & forward in time & teleport, luke is not that advanced.

2. Erm Sylars abilty to control people had nothing to do with controlling the person mentaly (ie it was not pushing thoughts into their head), thats Matt parkmans ability, what Sylar did was basicaly turn people into living puppets they would move however he wanted them to, the ability is called Puppet mastery

3. Yes im well aware of force speed, but force speed is nowhere near as fast as Peter was running, Peter ran from i believe Washington D.C all the way to New york in 10 minutes or less.

4. ......you do know Elle electrocuted sylar till electricity was pouring out his eyes and mouth right? and it still did nothing to him ......so i say its safe to say sylar can take more than a few hits from force lightning without breaking a sweat lol

5-6. Redirect radiation? wth?

7. I know enough to know it doesn't compare to half these powered people everyone keeps vs Jedi with in all these threads
#35 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

It matters not if Luke can stop time. Luke and the others got way beyond normal humans reaction times, they will kill the others way before they can do shit. But let's say they die, Luke will become a Force Ghost and win easy :P
#36 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"It matters not if Luke can stop time. Luke and the others got way beyond normal humans reaction times, they will kill the others way before they can do shit. But let's say they die, Luke will become a Force Ghost and win easy :P "

They probably would die and that pretty much takes them out of the fight.
This isn't force ghosts vs heroes :P. 

Honestly it doesn't look like a very fair fight for SW, two people that can freeze time, two that can trap them in illusions/completely erase their memories/minds, two fliers, healing factors, Peter there has enhanced strength/ is a speedster and is a walking bomb that could vaporize both teams. 

Theres a reason they depowered Peter and slapped him with his new weak ass power, he was getting to be a little too powerful :P 
#37 Edited by ThanosIsMad (2191 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:

" @ThanosIsMad said:

" Every Star Wars character in the lineup could solo this easily. "
No they cannot.  If they're gonna win, it won't be easy at all.  My pick is still Heroes for the win.  The key is Hiro, and for Sylar and full-power Pete to work together to overcome Darth Vader and Grandmaster Luke. "
Five high level Force users are not going to fall to Heroes characters.  Hell, the four could just combine their powers into a Thought Bomb and completely obliterate their opponents and destroy the entire battlefield at the same time.  Exar Kun shakes planets with his power and Vader chokes across galaxies.  Revan and Luke match or exceed the powers of Kun and Vader respectively.  Marka Ragnos is said to be a beast as well.  Hiro can stop time, but his power relies on thought.  Force users are telepathic and are precogs.  As Atton Rand said in KOTOR 2, the best way to fight a Jedi is to not think.  Hiro is going to think in order to use his powers, and he's going to quickly find himself unable to do much but scream as lightning from five people turn him to charcoal.   The only people that will remain alive after this fight are Sylar and Claire (who's a non-factor in this fight to begin with), but they would end up with their minds fragmented by a Jedi mind rape.
#38 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Xan said:
"It matters not if Luke can stop time. Luke and the others got way beyond normal humans reaction times, they will kill the others way before they can do shit. But let's say they die, Luke will become a Force Ghost and win easy :P "
They probably would die and that pretty much takes them out of the fight.This isn't force ghosts vs heroes :P.   Honestly it doesn't look like a very fair fight for SW, two people that can freeze time, two that can trap them in illusions/completely erase their memories/minds, two fliers, healing factors, Peter there has enhanced strength/ is a speedster and is a walking bomb that could vaporize both teams.  Theres a reason they depowered Peter and slapped him with his new weak ass power, he was getting to be a little too powerful :P  "

Well Jedi with the force can also mindwipe peeps and implant new memories etc. As for iluzion i don't think they would work that great on someone ho can feel everything around them with the force. Jedi also got incredible healing powers . 

As for Force Ghost why not ? Its part of what a Jedi can do/become, becoming a Force Ghost is not realy dying, they don't even leave behind a body :P its just a matter of transforming themself in something greater, from a physical form to an energy form. They are not even KO'ed, Obi 1 was conscious imeadetly after becoming one with the force and was telling Luke to "go". 

I say Heroes can't win this no matter what they do.
#39 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad:  

Think you forgot Pete there, at his prime.  :P

@Xan said:
"@Hellos said:
"@Xan said:
They probably would die and that pretty much takes them out of the fight.This isn't force ghosts vs heroes :P.   Honestly it doesn't look like a very fair fight for SW, two people that can freeze time, two that can trap them in illusions/completely erase their memories/minds, two fliers, healing factors, Peter there has enhanced strength/ is a speedster and is a walking bomb that could vaporize both teams.  Theres a reason they depowered Peter and slapped him with his new weak ass power, he was getting to be a little too powerful :P  "
Well Jedi with the force can also mindwipe peeps and implant new memories etc. As for iluzion i don't think they would work that great on someone ho can feel everything around them with the force. Jedi also got incredible healing powers .  As for Force Ghost why not ? Its part of what a Jedi can do/become, becoming a Force Ghost is not realy dying, they don't even leave behind a body :P its just a matter of transforming themself in something greater, from a physical form to an energy form. They are not even KO'ed, Obi 1 was conscious imeadetly after becoming one with the force and was telling Luke to "go".  I say Heroes can't win this no matter what they do. "

Like I said, this isn't a fight between force ghost luke, its a fight with him as flesh and blood :D  

Time stopping/traveling/teleporter speedster is going to be fairly hard for Jedis to get the jump on, Peter was stupidly powerful near the end.  
Though if the Jedi's try hugging him it might work since that proved fatal throughout the series for Peter. 

#40 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiro stops time, 
gives everyone a wedgie

#41 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@ThanosIsMad:  

Think you forgot Pete there, at his prime.  :P

@Xan said:
"@Hellos said:
"@Xan said:
Well Jedi with the force can also mindwipe peeps and implant new memories etc. As for iluzion i don't think they would work that great on someone ho can feel everything around them with the force. Jedi also got incredible healing powers .  As for Force Ghost why not ? Its part of what a Jedi can do/become, becoming a Force Ghost is not realy dying, they don't even leave behind a body :P its just a matter of transforming themself in something greater, from a physical form to an energy form. They are not even KO'ed, Obi 1 was conscious imeadetly after becoming one with the force and was telling Luke to "go".  I say Heroes can't win this no matter what they do. "
Like I said, this isn't a fight between force ghost luke, its a fight with him as flesh and blood :D  Time stopping/traveling/teleporter speedster is going to be fairly hard for Jedis to get the jump on, Peter was stupidly powerful near the end.  Though if the Jedi's try hugging him it might work since that proved fatal throughout the series for Peter.   "

They can't win. let me quoate obi 1: 

You can't win Vader (heroes) if you strike me down i will become more powerfull then you could ever imagine. 

To win you need to KO/Kill/incapacitate/BFR someone. Now if Luke goes in Ghost Form his not any of those things.
#42 Posted by zachyhavik (168 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaDicalCannibal said:
 idunno why its a debate......time stoppers win, and back then peter was able to stop time instantly "
AGREED!
#43 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

luke can slowtime not stop so all that happens is he sees hes death coming towards him but can do jack to stop it peter at full power or even hiro could solo if he has his sword since time stops most of the jedis cant move one cna move real slowly maybe he just telports behind and cuts head off or peter uses strenght to kill with punch soon as time gets froozen the fight is over.

#44 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" luke can slowtime not stop so all that happens is he sees hes death coming towards him but can do jack to stop it peter at full power or even hiro could solo if he has his sword since time stops most of the jedis cant move one cna move real slowly maybe he just telports behind and cuts head off or peter uses strenght to kill with punch soon as time gets froozen the fight is over. "
I think that he would be able to slow it down enough so it would appear that Peter is just super fast and he would be able to take him
#45 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star:  pelase he has no chance he has so many powers at his disposal in this fight once the time powers kick in he could one shot luke no matter how fast hes reaction time time is hes not gonna dodge something that is superfast to him and even if he did peter will be so fast he will be almost impossible to hit , its like quicksilver trying to tag zoom not gonna happen here.
#46 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Psyker star:  pelase he has no chance he has so many powers at his disposal in this fight once the time powers kick in he could one shot luke no matter how fast hes reaction time time is hes not gonna dodge something that is superfast to him and even if he did peter will be so fast he will be almost impossible to hit , its like quicksilver trying to tag zoom not gonna happen here. "
This is not the DCU so Zoom physics dont apply if Peter slows down time then he will hit with the force of a normal person their will be no one shots and when Peter gets close to Luke he gets cut in half but if he dodges I'm sure Luke will mind control him and make him kill himself or his own team mates
#47 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star:  you not seeing reason the compariosn is ment in terms of speed yeah luke would sence him but peter at theis time already had parkmasn abilty so hes not gonna be controlled and the fact that he would have this ease of movemnet in froozen time menas he simply can out manover or take out from range quickly where as luke buy your own admission would be slower and thus easier to hit. Luke would be one of the last standing for starwars team but that would just decrease his odds since if he has either hiro or sylar on him as well he stands zero chance of landing anything since they will be ableto nulify him in any number of ways.
#48 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would he not be controlled if he had someones ability normal telepathy and the force are different things Luke will be slower but can take Peter out with the mind trick. and how will any of the others be a problem Any sw character on the list can solo if the time stopper was not here