sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sa5m
No Caption Provided
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                            VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
-Morals on 
-Win by KO only
-No prep
-Fighting on Clarks farm
-who wins and why?
-Please use logic and reasoning
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i HATE to use the speed blitz defense..but i have no choice.... 

Bart and clark will probably speed blitz 90 % of the Heroes before they even know what happened, the ONLY ones who will stand a chance is Hiro and Peter (if peter has Hiro's time stopping ability) if those two can stop time in...time, then they could possibly win it for their team, however i'm still giving it to team Smallville 7/10

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

Mya solos, that was her name right??

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Clark can possibly solo.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I want to say Heroes, but Clark has some pretty good feats.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle
@PunkMastaFlex said:
Clark can possibly solo.
how does he beat Mya?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@cattlebattle said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Clark can possibly solo.

how does he beat Mya?

Speedblitz >.< If you've seen the last episode of smallville, you'll see a crazy feat he did.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cattlebattle:  He beats her by moving at super speed before she blinks (does her eye thing) also in one episode of smallville he fought a woman who could touch you and drain your life force, he resisted her and beat her, so he might have some level of resistance to Mya
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SilverGalford

this is spite in smallville characters favor . Clark solo

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By silverman201
@SilverGalford said:
this is spite in smallville characters favor . Clark solo

This
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000

Daphne was killed by bullets........so much for her speed.

Hiro and Peter, imo, are the real threats. Both can stop time and travel in time......but so can the legion kids.....

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By cascadeking09
@better_than_you: Daphne isn't in this fight anyway.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EpitomeofCool

heroes ftw....clark rarely attacks first...& hes never blitz that many ppl before iirc...

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Kal'smahboi

Hiro is only a threat if he sees Bart and Clark coming, which he can't. They can both move faster than our vision can perceive.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kal'smahboi
@EpitomeofCool said:
heroes ftw....clark rarely attacks first...& hes never blitz that many ppl before iirc...
True but I don't think Bart would hesitate. He's a big hot head.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cascadeking09
@Kal'smahboi: He's not a hot head.
Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kal'smahboi
@cascadeking09: Haha did you watch the show?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cascadeking09
@Kal'smahboi said:
@cascadeking09: Haha did you watch the show?
Yes, bart is not a hot head. He's lost his temper maybe once and that's about it. Bart is comic relief more than anything else.
Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kal'smahboi
@cascadeking09: Oh I didn't mean that he loses his temper. I meant to say that he's kind of impulsive. He jumps into things pretty quickly
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cascadeking09
@Kal'smahboi: O, ok.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
@The Stegman said:
@cattlebattle:  He beats her by moving at super speed before she blinks (does her eye thing) also in one episode of smallville he fought a woman who could touch you and drain your life force, he resisted her and beat her, so he might have some level of resistance to Mya
gotcha, Clark would win
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cattlebattle: yep clark would beat her, but i'm not counting Hiro out, he's their ace in the hole, he HAS dealt with super speed before with Daphne, if he stops time, people with super speed lose their speed, so he could possibly even the playing field..IF he sees clark and bart coming
Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000  said: 

Daphne was killed by bullets........so much for her speed.  Hiro and Peter, imo, are the real threats. Both can stop time and travel in time......but so can the legion kids.....

daphne outran a nuclear explosion after it had already gone off..and has ran from japan to the usa over water in a couple of seconds...babbling on about someone getting sniped in the back which was obvious pis isnt going to get you anywhere. I could sit here and talk about that episode of smallville where clark was to slow to stop two bullets from two shooters both of which were standing next to each other..or.. last seasons clark being to slow to find his girlfriend before someone put a bullet in her head. Everyone i named solos..not just hiro and peter

@cascadeking09 : is she not in heroes..ok then. And even if it were reduced to just the people in the picture...you have precogs..time manipulators..and power absorbing evolved humans.....heroes still stomp.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aero_gt

@i_bomb_atomically: She also still got hit by the explosion and died in the cop's arms.

Well Daphne isn't in the fights so we need not talk about her... Hiro is the only one that can stop the smallville chars, but he'd have to do it quick and he can get knock out by say, a 5'5", 110 lbs white female who can just run really fast and has no martial arts or striking feats whatsoever.  The whole teams survival depends on what Hiro does if he has the chance to do so, but he can't use his powers too much or that whatever disease he has will screw himover.
sithfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 57

#25  Edited By sithfrog

Why is everyone only counting on Hiro and Peter as the "big guns'?  What about Sylar?  He's ruthless and a powerhouse on his own.  I think it might be close...I'm sort of conflicted.  I think Clark and Co. have an advantage being a cohesive team, but the Heroes crew brings in more wild cards.  I think...Heroes 7 out of 10.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aero_gt: if she got hit by a nuclear explosion...she wouldnt have made it from california to new york she died from the radiation..which she prob could have avoided if peter handt have flung her into a wall and knocked her out right before sylar exploded. 

like i said before....is daphne not in heroes...ok then. Also like i said before everyone i said solos...solos. Right hiro is the only person who can stop the smallville team..you have peter petrelli and sylar who both can absorb every single power on their persons team including hiros...plus sylars abilities of being able to destroy people on the molecular level....use sound manipulation which can peel the flesh from peoples bones..and have the ability to convert people to gold.. plus precogs and and the people who can see the future....oh and ando who can super charge a persons ability making them 1 million times more powerful..matt parkmen who has shown better telepathic feats than miss martian and jon jones combined (yes i know hes not on the smallville team). And no....hiro doesn't have a disease...
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Aero_gt
@i_bomb_atomically
The guy who can see in the future has to he high/in a zen like state of mind then they paint/write the prophecy of them most likely losing. Pete and Skylar probably aren't gonna think of using Hiro's power's and it would be too late if they did on account of the fastest guys SB ing them.Ando would have to pick someone who best need his boosting powers, and anyone he boosted would have to learn right there on the spot how to use it on the spot and the Smallvile gang don't have that kinda time. Hiro is their ace in the hole. Ando powering up the people that can actaully help in the fight could also kill them. Matt could suffer a deep koma or something from being able to hear everyone's minds. If ando used his powers against maybe the SBers then that could have either a posistive or negative effect. Ando using his powers on Peter or Sylar could allow them to sync up with all the powers in the tri state area or it could make them have a power overload and blow or something. Ando should use his powers until he knows what the Smallville guys can or can't do other than that the street levelers on SV would take everyone out who isn't able to live throught their attack. Still with Smallvile chars 8/10 
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bornstar

tough but smallville win because of clark

i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aero_gt said:
@i_bomb_atomically: The guy who can see in the future has to he high/in a zen like state of mind then they paint/write the prophecy of them most likely losing. Pete and Skylar probably aren't gonna think of using Hiro's power's and it would be too late if they did on account of the fastest guys SB ing them.Ando would have to pick someone who best need his boosting powers, and anyone he boosted would have to learn right there on the spot how to use it on the spot and the Smallvile gang don't have that kinda time. Hiro is their ace in the hole. Ando powering up the people that can actaully help in the fight could also kill them. Matt could suffer a deep koma or something from being able to hear everyone's minds. If ando used his powers against maybe the SBers then that could have either a posistive or negative effect. Ando using his powers on Peter or Sylar could allow them to sync up with all the powers in the tri state area or it could make them have a power overload and blow or something. Ando should use his powers until he knows what the Smallville guys can or can't do other than that the street levelers on SV would take everyone out who isn't able to live throught their attack. Still with Smallvile chars 8/10 
issac didnt need to get high to see the future....second..angela could also see the future....what possible rational reason do you have to sit here and say that peter and hiro wont absorb hiros ability when they know for an absolute fact that he has the most powerful ability on the team...hey hiro i know you can control time..but i think im going to go with taking nathans flight...ando doesnt need to pick anyone...everyone on the team can have their powers boosted..and everyone ando has used his ability on learned instantly how to use them.....because its their power only magnified to higher levels...I'm not going to repeat myself again about this hiro being the heroes only chance of winning thing. Ando  has complete and total control over his powers..the only way ando is going to kill anyone..is if he wants to Matt has read the minds of every single person in new york at the same time...so no....he wont be put into a coma...the only people who will be put into comas are the people matt forces into comas using his ability. Again with this negative effect stuff..no one who has had their powers boosted by ando has suffered a negative effect. Once again.....precogs....plus someone who knows biology of people and what they can do....heroes stomp
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maikel

Hiro would only stop time to ask everyone for his autograph, go home and read his comic books. Oh wait, morals are off, well, in this case Hiro solo's.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cascadeking09
@i_bomb_atomically said:
@buttersdaman000  said: 

Daphne was killed by bullets........so much for her speed.  Hiro and Peter, imo, are the real threats. Both can stop time and travel in time......but so can the legion kids.....

daphne outran a nuclear explosion after it had already gone off..and has ran from japan to the usa over water in a couple of seconds...babbling on about someone getting sniped in the back which was obvious pis isnt going to get you anywhere. I could sit here and talk about that episode of smallville where clark was to slow to stop two bullets from two shooters both of which were standing next to each other..or.. last seasons clark being to slow to find his girlfriend before someone put a bullet in her head. Everyone i named solos..not just hiro and peter

@cascadeking09 : is she not in heroes..ok then. And even if it were reduced to just the people in the picture...you have precogs..time manipulators..and power absorbing evolved humans.....heroes still stomp.
Sorry, just caught this. She's not in the picture and is not in this fight. Every character on the show isn't being used just the ones in the picture, otherwise we'd have alot more characters from smallville than just the justice league and the legion too.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@sithfrog:  

Why is everyone only counting on Hiro and Peter as the "big guns'?  What about Sylar?  He's ruthless and a powerhouse on his own.  I think it might be close...I'm sort of conflicted.  I think Clark and Co. have an advantage being a cohesive team, but the Heroes crew brings in more wild cards.  I think...Heroes 7 out of 10.

sylar maybe tough against fellow heroes characters, but against the likes of clark and Bart, he's outclassed, we think of peter and hiro as big guns because they're the only ones who can counter clark and bart's speed, sylar, while having many powers, still has human durability (he can heal, but a healing factor does nothing against being k.o) sylar can't perceive people moving at superspeed, he'll be unconscious before he literally knows what hits him, as well as 2/3 of the Heroes
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aero_gt
@i_bomb_atomically

Morals are off? Hiro solos most /all or he pulls the other guys like Sylar or Peter in his timestreme to kill the tougher guys he can't kill  by human means.. That is if Smallvile supes and Flash can move faster than the blink of and eye and I'm sure one or the other can and depending on who the hit first and last before the intial blink the heroes will either win or lose. Hiro gets hit it's not looking good for them. Since when does Sylar automatically know how to use Hiro's ability? He's only tried this on Ele and it worked, but then he went back to his killing to stealing abilties ways. Morals on, Peter wouldn't know to use Hiro's power at first, since he hasn't been shown to do it often. Hiro is their ace in the hole and Sylar with morals on would try to attack first with his tk most likely then he'd get rushed Hiro has to blink to for them to win.Matt could read their minds and relay info, but that would mean the team would have to cooperate well, which they will kinda suck at. Also a Precog on heroes wouldn't make a diference at all even if they can see the future they have to relay the info to a  team already in battle for their hide, but relying on them isn't gonna help.Hiro is the most dangerous to worry about, then Peter, then Sylar, after that the team has no defenses or offenses againt Aquaman,Supergirl, Flash, Superman, and even Cyborg.  
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Aero_gt: supergirl is not even in this fight.......
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Aero_gt
@EpitomeofCool
Ok minus Supergirl and we still have big problem for the Heroes to hope thay can overcome.
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By starkwood

Wow, as much as I liked Heroes (first season anyway), they get roflstomped, hard, 10/10.
hulk_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By hulk_beyond

i think it comes down to Sylar and Peter (if he has his original powers) against Clark. Bart may still be able to move when Hiro freezes time but thats judging more from how he is in the comics so idk.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#38  Edited By spystreak

I don't care which wns I hope they destroy eachother  
and on a side note I would say smallville because the show was interesting for a while but the season finally just pissed me right off they spend so long getting him to the point of being superman and in the end all we see is a flook at the costume and a blurred view of superman from the window of a freaking plane.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Aero_gt
@better_than_you
Sigh... You just don't get it. Look at the speed factor we have going on, consider everyone in the pictures, accout for reation time , and then add and minus the things that could happen and the things that will happen. Precogs in the battle doesn't mean squat, they get the visoin, but they'd have to tell the team mates or the ones that could read their minds after their vison, they don't come into battle knowing the 411. The people who can read minds would only do so instinctively if say morals are off, but if morals are on then no they have to personally tell that they know what so and so can do, but the smallville guys have people with super hearing and they would react by trying to shut him or her up and could speed rush before the precogs are fast enought to get it out, epecially if they have to paint it out or write it out and then the team does not instantly decipher what the vision they paint would mean right away. Peter and Sylar have never instantely used Hiro's powers to beat someone, they have a variety of powers to chose from, but they have to decide which one they pick first. Hiro can't really solo because he can't ko or kill the stronger one's with lot's of durability so he'd probably get a team mate that could. He rarely goes for kills if it's an opponent he wouldn't know morals on. Off he can't physically kill them all with his katana. Smallville has a better chance of majorly beating the other team moral on or off all by death aswell. Ok and where does it say in the op that the Heroes strike first?  I have already reduced your retarded theory about the precogs being a big help and know full well that Hiro is their ace in the wholee, without him the team is stomped too bad to even be considered a fight. Ok Matt he can put mainly the humans in comas in even pursaude the another humans to not do something else, but he in no way can solo. He has to time to pick a SV char then slowly persuade them. The stronger chars can resist this/fight it off long enough to power own him, morals off by the way(which would be a no factor to the speed blitzers who have to only punch each char from Heroes one time to knock him or her out with their greatest might.), because he doesn't multi mind influence the whole team whose gonna all split off and attack seperate people and some at rates he's not fast enough to stop. Also your post show no way for either of the guys you stated to solo. So Sylar uses hiro's powers to stop time and kill them. Ok he'd have to think of using it first since in majorly uses his other abilities first(morals off we have people that buck much faster then the speed of a blink and would ko him before the time freeze.). Same with Peter. So Matt tries to mindrape the team by himself  and wins... hmm... so I assume the team is just standing in one spot starring at the moon and you took in to account that some of these guys can fight off mindrape, Morals have to be on yet he  fights to control people with  resistance. I declare thou a Heroes fan wank and shall no longer proceed to debate with thee on account of proposterous claims of Heroes members that have  little to no  chance of winning. The fight goes to the fastest guys and blinking an eye, having a vision and then relaying it in worded message or painting to the team, and trying to instantely mindrape(not a Matt Parkman usual feat at the beggining of a big fight) an 8 man team all at once given the fact that other who can will resist this and still attack  are all slower than the everloving speedblitz Team Smallville is better all they need is the right person(s) to hit and it's over It's a chance shot, but it's better than Peter and Sylar realizing they can't win in time to finally use hiro's power. They have their badly written moments.Morals off they get beaten by smallvile badly due to SB, but morals on they have a slight chance and once again it all boils down to what hiro does who also had his badly written moments considering what he could do, but rarely to never does.  End post.-3-        
Belphegor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Belphegor

Heroes got this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

Well season 1 Peter was pretty much like Amazo, he can copy their powers when they came close to him.. would be awesome.. but then they removed his power and made him a whimp.. Next power house would be Sylar but he needs to cut open superman's head first which isnt going to be easy.. But then again Sylar cannot be killer, he's immortal so eventually he'll cut few heads open and then its sylar all the way ;) 

Regardless of who wins man i adore that Sylar character :D 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

...is this still going on?? Smallville wins literally in ten seconds, Bart and Clark are vastly faster than anyone on the team, Saturn girl can stop Matt's "mindraping" abilities and cyborg is physically stronger than them all, seriously this isn't that hard 

sithfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 57

#43  Edited By sithfrog

If there's no prep and it's taking place on the Kent Farm, then it is easy to assume that the Heroes team just shows up.  If that's the case, Hiro would blink by instinct (self preservation) where Clark would try to determine friend or foe and talk it out first.  This gives team Heroes an edge.  If they can buy any time, Parkman may be able to read minds and discover Clark's weakness if no one elses.  Since they are in the Smallville universe and since Smallville is Kryptonite/meteor rock capital of the world it would not take much for Hiro, Peter, or Sylar to get their hands on some.  It would be close though in the end, I will edit my previous 7/10 in favor of Heroes to a straight 50/50 chance.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EpitomeofCool

90% of smalville team in fodder...

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By blacharrt

Heroes Peter and syler owns them all.

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lets_jam
@Aero_gt: this is better than you..just wanted to let you know didnt read a single word of what you had to say 

@The Stegman

said:

...is this still going on?? Smallville wins literally in ten seconds, Bart and Clark are vastly faster than anyone on the team, Saturn girl can stop Matt's "mindraping" abilities and cyborg is physically stronger than them all, seriously this isn't that hard 

yup this is still going on...bart and clarks speed mean nothing to the precogs who can see the future..thus know who they are fighting and their capabilities..when they are coming etc and the space time manipulators who can stop time..so you can spam speed a million more times it still wont make a difference. Saturn girl had trouble using tp on 1 person...but you think she can out tp matt who at his weakest was able to read the minds of about 12 people at the same time without trying? And at his strongest read the minds of everyone in new york? matt puts her and everyone else into a coma. Yes and im sure all that strength will come handy when hiro stops time and sylar turns everyone to gold. No it isnt hard and yet..here you are 

heroes stomp
thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thegreat4u

peter petrelli solo
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@lets_jam:  

Let me understand this reason of logic using precog. 

You're suggesting... Precog here is going to be used; receiving and perceiving information, than informing the others to be something faster than Clark and Bart's speed? Just making sure I'm hearing this right. 

Or are you suggesting that these people are given prep time when there is no prep time to use precog and inform their team mates?  

Honestly. I'm trying to understand you reason of logic here.