#1 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League: Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg, Wonder Woman and Superman

Heroes for Hire:

• 3 hours Prep for Heroes for Hire
  • No Prep for the JL
  • Fight takes place in Manhattan
  • Iron Fist has his chi
  • Morals off for Heroes for Hire
  • Morals are on for JL
  • No speed blitz
  • No BFR
  • No Flash for those who missed it

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos on the Heros for Hire team? I see. 

Black Knight 
She Hulk 
Iron Fist 
Luke Cage 
Antman 
Is that Herculese? 
Are you putting Ghost Rider on the team? 
Whos the 2 Chicks? 
Whose the Blue Guy?

#3 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider is in this? If so Ghost Rider solos. Even with flash. Ghost would solo.

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@stonerthps said:

Ghost Rider is in this? If so Ghost Rider solos. Even with flash. Ghost would solo.

GR could Solo if BFR wasnt a prob. However with the mutiple people on this I highly doubt GR would be BFR since the JLA has no prep. A good Hellfire Super Nova will take out Cyborg, Batman, and Aquaman probaly. 

Now it would be a match of Supes, WW, and GL fighting Hercules, GR, IF, Luke Cage, and She Hulk. 

Depending on if Black Knight has his Avalon Gear he could cause damage to Supes or GL. With the Ebony Blade he could still do Major Damage to Supes or GL.  I also think hes the only flyer with his Mounts. 

So between GR and Black Knights very powerful Magic Swords that cut thru anything Supes would go down. 

That leaves WW who Herc matches and GL who could do nothing to GR with She Hulk, BK, Luke, and IF to deal with. 

GL goes down then WW is really done for with She Hulk, Herc, and Luke on her, add in GR and BK again and shes done for. 

Ghost Rider is the key to the whole League.
#5 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes for Hire.

#6 Edited by scarfacekiller (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: ghost rider got ko'd in #113 of blazes series. he'll get one shotted here, along with the rest of his team

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@scarfacekiller said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Heroes for Hire...The league has the disadvantage here significantly.

you're an idiot

@CadenceV2: ghost rider got ko'd in #113 of blazes series. he'll get one shotted here, along with the rest of his team

LOL good one. Problem is Zarathos is in charge of Current GR more so than Jonny. Since the OP didnt specify whos in charge Im assuming Zarathos. No KO there. Ever.
#8 Posted by idiotpwner35526 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: actually if you knew what the fuck yu were talking about, you'd know that zarathos at the time i mentioned was already fully bonded with johnny. so yes, he can get ko'd

@BlueLantern1995: aren't you that same idiot that said the movie avengers could beat the flash? that world war hulk could beat flash and that despero was the most powerful dc villain? no offense but your a retard and your opinion doesnt mean anything here.

#9 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

TEAM 1 TAKES THIS VIA SPEEDBLITZ!

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@eatmore_payless said:

TEAM 1 TAKES THIS VIA SPEEDBLITZ!

I would agree if this was Morals off for JLA. But there in character and they hardly Speed Blitz first move. Also they have no prep where H4H do. So they wouldnt Speed Blitz GR first off and the oening move for Ghost Rider will take out half the team and wound the rest. Supes, WW, and GL is the only ones here that matters.
#11 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@idiotpwner35526: Yo, why you so disrespectful?