No Caption Provided

vs.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Going to go with Anakin here due to superior skill.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Anakin should have the superior Force reserves. HoT is impressive physically and in the Force, but Anakin has discernibly superior showings in both of those areas, as would be expected. I'd argue that Anakin is more skilful as well. HoT has beaten plenty of opponents, some of which he has beaten very early in his career, but then, most of them lack sufficient showings (and sometimes even any accolades) to make them noteworthy.

Anakin has fought evenly with Dooku, beaten Dooku's doppelganger, beaten Asajj Ventress, fought evenly with Obi-Wan whilst hindered, beaten Cin Drallig with moderate effort whilst using one hand to Choke Bene, and he has beaten Serra Keto. If we want to, we can include the fact that Anakin was originally intended to fight both Cin Drallig and Serra Keto at once, and though it would have required everything he had, he defeated them both at once. Regardless, he still outclassed both of them individually, and his other opponents such as Dooku and Ventress actually have notable showings themselves, unlike most of HoT's opponents (and unfortunately most of the TOR era in general), which at best only have some hype. Now, a few of HoT's enemies, particularly Scourge, did have showings, but Dooku and Ventress exceed him in skill feats anyways.

Anakin, 7-8/10.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin, better feats. Superior in Force and Saber. Plus who doesn't love Ani when he isn't playing CIS King. All jokes aside Anakin 9/10

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anakin 8/10 for reasons Nova and Necray said.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer

@shootingnova said:

If we want to, we can include the fact that Anakin was originally intended to fight both Cin Drallig and Serra Keto at once

It was?! D: Source for dat? Why they no do this?! Except for the ROTS game...:/, but that was separate..nice feats for Cin though there!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hero has accomplished more in his 2yrs of fighting than Anakin in his entire career. Despite the fact the Knight storyline is rather boring, and the Consular even more boring. And Smuggler was just simply about giving the Space-Clap to everyone you could. Frankly the Trooper was perhaps the best paced storyline of all the Republic classes.

Hero has fought and killed more Sith in less time than Anakin had actually managed to kill one. Granted it was Dooku, but then again Hero fought Scourge, potentially Malgus and various others. Plus a weakened Emperor Vitiate, which was still a trying battle considering the guy pulls a Shadow-Clone Jutsu on you.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Penderor

I dont see any advantage on HoT side. Anakin should win at least 9/10.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I'd like to remind you, anakin had never beaten anyone of vitiate level strength, while HoT has. So I don't know, I haven't seen HoT enraged, I doubt any of us have but it's probably an extremely threatening sight. So idk here

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: You mean aside from the game effectively giving him 5x as many Force Abilities as Anakin? And I think I went over this in another thread, but going over all branches of development the Hero utilizes 5 of the 7 lightsaber forms. At the very start of the Prologue they say this person is the greatest fighter of their generation/class in the academy before being sent to Tython and bested all his masters.

So a bunch of off-screen stuff before being shuttled off to Tyhon to begin as a Padawan and is aggressively progressed through it to knighthood in record time. Between the start and end of the Story, the Hero goes from Padan to Jedi Master in less than 2yrs, then goes on to fight the Empire on Ilum and Malgus, then the incidents with the Cartel and Rakata, Makeb, everything with the Dread masters from Asation to Oricon, and then more recently with the Forged Alliances in dealing with the strike on Korriban then going back to reclaim Tython before dealing with the new Revanite order on Rakata Prime.

So there's a whole $hitstorm of stuff going on and we may be seeing more personalized stories coming with the "Shadow of Revan" expansion in Dec.

Loading Video...

Which does make me wonder why people are trying to use the SWTOR story PC's now instead of waiting for the best expansion to come out first.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By okayalright_44

Woop di do for HOT killing a bunch of featless fodder in comparison to Anakin contesting evenly with and eventually killing one of the most (objectively) skilled/powerful Sith in the History of the Star Wars Galaxy, in combat.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: And allmost all these abilities are useless. Saber ward that increases you defence stats? You mean that when you get cut by the lightsaber you will loose 3 drops of blood less? Pacify to reduce accurancy? You think such bulls**ts would work on Anakin when it struggles against elite mobs? Lol.

Just because he utilize 5 forms doesnt mean he is master of any. Anakin utilized Niman, Shi-Cho, Djem So, Shien, Jar Kai, Ataru and I wouldnt emphasized it.

Anakin managed to beat Count Dooku in less than 3 years of active combat and thats the more powerful person than anyone HoT ever fought. HoT is not better than Malgus, Satele or any such warrior, who would lose fight against Anakin.

I doubt that HoT stands much chances besides putting average or good fight.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: You're misinterpreting what's being said. Can't look at it from a mechanics perspective because it doesn't work that way. Need to take the abilities and see how they translate into actual abilities existing within the SWU. As such the Hero has Force Stasis, which is an actual force ability used to paralyze targets.

Also we can say that the Hero has mastered these lightsaber forms given the skill trees effectively states as such when acquired. Defensive abilities like Saber Ward can be attributed to a concentrated focus on defense in combat over offensive strikes or more minor force barriers to mitigate damage.

There is one, forget the name of it atm, that temporarily increases HP to allow you to fight longer, but once the ability ends you lose all the bonus health. This can actually be translated into a temporary force healing, much like Vader used to momentarily heal his damaged lungs when his respirator was damaged, allowing him to continue the fight (and breathe) until he could acquire medical attention.

It's also reminiscent of that other temp-healing ability used by Luke Skywalker called Flash Burn I think it was, that mitigated his injuries and numbed the pain.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darklord_apoc

Anakin probably stomps

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to remind you, anakin had never beaten anyone of vitiate level strength, while HoT has. So I don't know, I haven't seen HoT enraged, I doubt any of us have but it's probably an extremely threatening sight. So idk here

At least part of HoT's victory was stupidly composed of Vitiate walking into his lightsaber. It was prophesied, just as with Anakin beating Palpatine. If Anakin was given such an amount of close range, then it is conceivable that he could beat Vitiate as well.

@reikai said:

It's also reminiscent of that other temp-healing ability used by Luke Skywalker called Flash Burn I think it was, that mitigated his injuries and numbed the pain.

Flashburn, to my memory, has only been used by Corran Horn, and it relates to emotional trauma, not physical pain. More likely, you were referring to Crucitorn.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was?! D: Source for dat? Why they no do this?! Except for the ROTS game...:/, but that was separate..nice feats for Cin though there!

The concept art section of the RotS video game has an image depicting Anakin fighting both Serra and Cin together, and there is some text which states that they were originally intended to duel Anakin together and that it would require all of his fury to beat them both.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

The concept art section of the RotS video game has an image depicting Anakin fighting both Serra and Cin together, and there is some text which states that they were originally intended to duel Anakin together and that it would require all of his fury to beat them both.

That....that makes me sad, I would have loved to have seen that duel.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I can't remember if it was stated that they were meant to originally duel him together in the game, or in the general franchise, including the film (in which Cin never had much of a part to begin with).

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Ah....well either way, would have been interesting.

TuxedoGreymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is, we don't really know how powerful the HoT is. We know how powerful Anakin is, but we also know he neglected his force training for lightsaber training. HoT didn't. Anakin has a lot of raw power, but HoT did as well. As much as Anakin? Not at all. But the HoT also had much more refined control of the force, and mastery of multiple lightsaber forms. And also the HoT (or whoever you play as in KotFE) was able to hold of Arccan for an extended period of time, someone who in my opinion is above Anakin in raw power.

Draukin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tuxedogreymon: if you ve felt a need to bump this thread you could have at least wait for kotfe story to end...

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annie carves him up.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HoT.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Anakin destroys.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

bloodlusted/morals off

Anakin godstomps.

Avatar image for gamingprincemax
gamingprincemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The HoT would most likely win. Many people are saying that the HoT does not have many feats, well he does. Defeating Dark Council members and Darth titled sith. Magus was considered the most powerful sith other than the emperor, thus his title Champion of the Sith. The HoT even defeated a weakened Emperor Vitiate, and even a weakened Vitate is still easily stronger than Dooku, Maul, Ventriss, Obi-Wan. The Emperor at full power is at the same strength or stronger (I would say stronger but many Palpatine lovers are probably here) than Emperor Palpatine. Let's not forget that the HoT became the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order, you know the same position Cin Drallig had. Also, no competition that the HoT was a far more powerful lighsaber duelist than Cin Drallig and the HoT was incredibly strong in the force. (Lastly i wanna say people need to stop basing their decisions on biased opinions). Most everyone here loves Anakin and are blinded by their devotion to him they think he's the shit) Just cause he was the original OP character doesn't mean he's the strongest, cause Luke was born and took that away from him. And yes the HoT is stronger than Luke too. Lastly we don't have much more information on the HoT but we can easily assume that the commander of the Eternal Alliance is "canonically" the HoT. And the commander has feats that go beyond anything Luke and Anakin have done. Defeating Valkorian (full power Emoeror Vitiate, same person different body), defeating Vaylin (a mini Valkorian). Defeating Malgus again. And yeah that's pretty much it.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers