#1 Edited by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Fight takes place: Crime Alley

Rules

- Morals on (not that either of these guys have any qualms about killing)

- Starting distance is 50 metres

- JVP is just before his death

- Win via KO, Kill or Incapacitation

Round 1:

- Standard gear

Round 2:

- No gear. Good ol' fashion fisty cuffs!

- Combatants are still wearing armor, though

#2 Posted by jashro44 (19562 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Paul valley cuts his head off.

#3 Edited by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I'll add a second round, to see who'd be better in Hand-to-hand, in that case.

Who would you say would win that?

#4 Posted by jashro44 (19562 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Round one is a stomp IMO. The heretic has proven vulnerable to stabbing damage and he was decapitated by talia (I know it wasn't a fight but the point is he is weak to stabbing weapons). The major issue batman had with him is that he couldn't do damage which wont be a problem in round one. Jean Paul Valley is a good deal faster.

Round two is close. The heretic has a god healing factor and he did show some good durability against the amped batman....I'm still going with Valley though. I think Valley can match him in strength and he should be faster and more skilled.

#5 Posted by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Round1 Azrael stomps
Round 2 Azrael, more skilled

#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (14214 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@comicstooge said:

@jashro44 said:

Round one is a stomp IMO. The heretic has proven vulnerable to stabbing damage and he was decapitated by talia (I know it wasn't a fight but the point is he is weak to stabbing weapons). The major issue batman had with him is that he couldn't do damage which wont be a problem in round one. Jean Paul Valley is a good deal faster.

Round two is close. The heretic has a god healing factor and he did show some good durability against the amped batman....I'm still going with Valley though. I think Valley can match him in strength and he should be faster and more skilled.

Talia can disable the Heretic's powers that's why she killed him with ease.

Cutting damage didn't seem to do well when Damian stabbed him in the neck with an arrow tip and chest with a crossbow.

JPV wins the first round

Heretic.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (19562 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: All right. Admittedly I just flipped through the issue at my comic store. All though the arrow Damian shot at the heretic did pierce him so I still think he is vulnerable to stabbing damage (granted it didn't really annoy the heretic).