#1 Posted by Warcry80 (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win and why?

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus solo's.

#3 Posted by space_coyote (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Zeus solo's.

#4 Posted by pooty (12000 posts) - - Show Bio

@space_coyote said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Zeus solo's.

#5 Posted by Warcry80 (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

I should've used Thor instead of Zeus,like I planned!!!

#6 Edited by isaac_clarke (5544 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Hercules have no powers right now? Just a bunch of enchanted stuff last I read Pak's book.

If you want to make one where Thor and Herc duke it out with BA and CM, equalize speed, no flight, hand to hand. Regodify Herc too. That would be pretty fair I'd think.

#7 Posted by sam51 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the cap and BA have access to ALL of the gods power or just a fraction?

It it´s all of the power I´m inclined to choose the combined strenght of twelve gods/heroes/kings over two.

#8 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2
 

#9 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I think Zeus and Adam can pretty much stalemate

#10 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines

Honestly, I think Zeus and Adam can pretty much stalemate

Zeus crushes adam with little effort
#11 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jayfournines

Honestly, I think Zeus and Adam can pretty much stalemate

Zeus crushes adam with little effort

really? based on what feats?

#12 Posted by Oni_Bane (1899 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team Shazaam wins this.

#13 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jayfournines

Honestly, I think Zeus and Adam can pretty much stalemate

Zeus crushes adam with little effort

really? based on what feats?

Black adam is on the same level with superman, thor, wonderwoman, hercules, sentry, etc. Zeus is skyfather level, he is on Odin's level. No one in thor league could ever hope to beat a skyfather.
#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jayfournines

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jayfournines

Honestly, I think Zeus and Adam can pretty much stalemate

Zeus crushes adam with little effort

really? based on what feats?

Black adam is on the same level with superman, thor, wonderwoman, hercules, sentry, etc. Zeus is skyfather level, he is on Odin's level. No one in thor league could ever hope to beat a skyfather.

Actually Black Adam is arguably superior than Superman, at least it could be debated. Zeus and Odin share the title 'skyfather' but merely because they lead their own pantheons, feat wise Odin is above Zeus, who likes to solve stuff by punching it until it falls down. Adam is powered by several gods which puts him roughly on the same level as Zeus, if anything, it's a stalemate unless you can prove otherwise.

#15 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Actually Black Adam is arguably superior than Superman, at least it could be debated. Zeus and Odin share the title 'skyfather' but merely because they lead their own pantheons, feat wise Odin is above Zeus, who likes to solve stuff by punching it until it falls down. Adam is powered by several gods which puts him roughly on the same level as Zeus, if anything, it's a stalemate unless you can prove otherwise.

Odin and Zeus have fought in Asgard where they agreed they were equally matched. That is why we believe skyfather are on same power level. Else why make a distinction from marvel part, would make little sense if you say a, b and c are skyfather but have no connection whatsoever.

Odin has more appearances and more feats than Zeus though.

#16 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5469 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus is a Skyfather he can solo. Black Adam has the power of Gods, he is not "A" God. He's not even close to Zeus in power. @Killemall is right Odin has the feats but it is understood that Zeus is his equal in Marvel.

#17 Edited by rowan1018 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: kind of with out odinforce then there exactly equal

#18 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jayfournines

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jayfournines

Honestly, I think Zeus and Adam can pretty much stalemate

Zeus crushes adam with little effort

really? based on what feats?

Black adam is on the same level with superman, thor, wonderwoman, hercules, sentry, etc. Zeus is skyfather level, he is on Odin's level. No one in thor league could ever hope to beat a skyfather.

You make it sound like Thor is on the same tier as Superman and Wonder Woman.

@Killemall said:

@Jayfournines said:

Actually Black Adam is arguably superior than Superman, at least it could be debated. Zeus and Odin share the title 'skyfather' but merely because they lead their own pantheons, feat wise Odin is above Zeus, who likes to solve stuff by punching it until it falls down. Adam is powered by several gods which puts him roughly on the same level as Zeus, if anything, it's a stalemate unless you can prove otherwise.

Odin and Zeus have fought in Asgard where they agreed they were equally matched. That is why we believe skyfather are on same power level. Else why make a distinction from marvel part, would make little sense if you say a, b and c are skyfather but have no connection whatsoever.

Odin has more appearances and more feats than Zeus though.

If it matters at all, the Z is Captain Marvel's SHAZAM is the power of Zeus.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

If it matters at all, the Z is Captain Marvel's SHAZAM is the power of Zeus.

I dont think it matters because :

1. Its DC Zeus and the Zeus here is marvel counterpart, skyfathers tend to be more powerful in Marvel. After all Darkseid has beaten then twice before.

2. Strength of Zeus doesnt not automatically means as strong as Zeus (apparently), because Zeus even in DC can augment his strength.

3. As clearly explained in Power Of Shazam Issue 10 (page no 18) Black Adam's power comes from Amon and he's consistantly seen stronger than Zeus and i dont think Amon as a deity would be kept as being stronger than Zeus as a deity.

#20 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@greenteaforme said:

If it matters at all, the Z is Captain Marvel's SHAZAM is the power of Zeus.

I dont think it matters because :

1. Its DC Zeus and the Zeus here is marvel counterpart, skyfathers tend to be more powerful in Marvel. After all Darkseid has beaten then twice before.

2. Strength of Zeus doesnt not automatically means as strong as Zeus (apparently), because Zeus even in DC can augment his strength.

3. As clearly explained in Power Of Shazam Issue 10 (page no 18) Black Adam's power comes from Amon and he's consistantly seen stronger than Zeus and i dont think Amon as a deity would be kept as being stronger than Zeus as a deity.

No, no. You misunderstand.

"Power" of Zeus. Not strength.

He gets his physical strength from Hercules.

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (19909 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

No, no. You misunderstand.

"Power" of Zeus. Not strength.

He gets his physical strength from Hercules.

Thats even more whacked out, because Captain Marvel pretty much never uses is lightning offensively. So what power of Zeus does he actually demonstrate?

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (19909 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: Its still DC.

#24 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@greenteaforme said:

No, no. You misunderstand.

"Power" of Zeus. Not strength.

He gets his physical strength from Hercules.

Thats even more whacked out, because Captain Marvel pretty much never uses is lightning offensively. So what power of Zeus does he actually demonstrate?

Captain Marvel's powers are never as clearly defined as they should be, and the sources of his powers have changed more than once.

I was just mentioning it - that's all.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Captain Marvel's powers are never as clearly defined as they should be, and the sources of his powers have changed more than once.

I was just mentioning it - that's all.

Fair enough and i do understand i was just curious.

Thats because i have actually seen Black Adam use lightning powers, albiet on cannon foders but he has used them in the past. I have never seen Captain Marvel use them offensively so was wondering if he ever has.

#26 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@greenteaforme said:

Captain Marvel's powers are never as clearly defined as they should be, and the sources of his powers have changed more than once.

I was just mentioning it - that's all.

Fair enough and i do understand i was just curious.

Thats because i have actually seen Black Adam use lightning powers, albiet on cannon foders but he has used them in the past. I have never seen Captain Marvel use them offensively so was wondering if he ever has.

He's used it against other Marvel Family members, and he's used it offensively many times, including against Batman.

He's also tagged the Flash (twice that I can think of), and kept up with light the Flash's speed travel (stated as 'just' under light speed to avoid entering the speed force by the Flash, himself).

He used "the power of Zeus" to fight a being that had absored Wonder Woman, Martial Manhunter and Superman's powers and come out on top.

#27 Posted by Siafon (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it DC characters are always believed to be so much more powerful than Marvel's? In this fight Hercules, and Zues would win in my opinion. Here is the why: Captain Marvel has Hercules's strength, so he and Herc are equals. To offset the stalemate in Captain Marvel's favor is the power of Zeus, which augments or increases his strength. So Captain Marvel's strenght, and a good portion of his power comes by Hercules, and Zeus's good graces. Which they can take back. So now Marvel's only other abilities are speed of Hermes, the Courage of Achilles, stamina of Atlas, and the wisdom of Solomon. With that speed he can only be a nuiscance in this battle from that point on, but the wisom of Solomon would probably tell him to "Run, your mortal life hands in the balance." Marvel would be taken out rather quickly in comic fight terms. Two pages or so. Black Adam would be a bit trickier. Hercules is strong enough to battle the Titans. Which is how he added the Gods of Olympus, so his strength will be comprable to Adam's. Zeus would powerful enough to take Adam down, especially with Hercules's help. Black Adam is not as strong as Amon, he uses part of Amon's strength. Which is invcreased in power by Aton. Aton is actually Aten of Egyptian mythos, who is actually an aspect of Ra. So once again you have a God, and  a Demi-god  facing a Demi-god. In those terms it's clear who wins, but DC fans will say, "But Dc's characters are more powerful." How can Zeus be more powerful than Zeus? I don't see how you even make a statement like that. I know they are two different universes, companies, and what-not. I believe Marvel, and Adam get beat.

#28 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5469 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be locked. Zeus solos due to being a Skyfather. People are really overrating BA and Shazam's power levels. The fact that these characters have a Portion of Zeus power should mean that he grants them said power and can take them away. After all they are at their core mortal while Zeus is a God.

#29 Posted by moldybutt70 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

zeus solos easily