Hercules VS. Wonder Woman

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Static Shock

Catmanexe is defensive as hell. Like a female.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By claws
CATMANEXE said:
"wow. i didnt think i was still being adressed here? you guys might actually be worse than me.lol!
you missed the point the point. im entitiled to my opinion. your entitled to yours. im not the one telling you
yours is wrong and your wrong in having it, quite the contrary, i respect your opinions and what i can get out
of it. im just sold that after a good match Hercules will win and thats that.

in other words....

"
your crazy dude .....
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153  Edited By Sleuth
claws said:
"wonder woman"

Chamelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Chamelion

Herc

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Woman wins.Nothing else to argue about.

am501526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By am501526
claws said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"wow. i didnt think i was still being adressed here? you guys might actually be worse than me.lol!
you missed the point the point. im entitiled to my opinion. your entitled to yours. im not the one telling you
yours is wrong and your wrong in having it, quite the contrary, i respect your opinions and what i can get out

in other words....

"
your crazy dude ....."
what does that have to do with
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#157  Edited By claws
am501526 said:
"claws said:
"CATMANEXE said:

in other words....

"
your crazy dude ....."
what does that have to do with"
the video
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By TruePwnge
the creator said:
".

TruePwnge said:
Vance quit trolling, cursing and personal attacks are not allowed on this forum"
You are the only person trolling.You demonstrate this when you start in on Superman and characters like him.Your hatred is all over these threads."
Wow Creator you are such a Marvel bashing troll, you also accuse others of trolling when it is you in fact who is the troll

Where in that panel does it say Hercules lifts only 50% of Godzilla, if he only lifted 50% Godzilla one leg and one side of his body would flip toward the direction of zilla's head and the big green monster would stumble over as if being wrestled to the ground
What  I see 100% of Godzilla flying straight up through the air

This is more of your typical AnaL-y-sis BS

You have been debunked many times ranking Hercules 2% and Hulk at 2% Superman power and even ranking Thanos at 0.002% Superman. Proving yourself time and time again to be a Marvel basher

You focus on one thing, not real power, not punching power but Pis Silver Age feats displaying nothing but the ability to bench press weights, which has absolutely nothing got to to with throwing a good punch or a good round house kick

If you insist on looking at ridiculous Pis lifting feats. Then Herc held the entire planet above his head
shown many times and refered to many times in Marvel comics
while Wonder Woman needed two others to help her lasso the planet and drag it

Now which do you think has more power??
 a girl and three people barely able to pull a truck or a guy who lifts the truck and holds it above his shoulders

Anyhow I don't know why your focused on me, I already gave this fight to Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman has far greater speed, she also has better combat skills, can kick better. WW can zip in beat the crap out of Herc with a combo of blows,dance around him like a butterfly taking a breather and then zip in again and take him out one finaly flurry of combos

WW wins, but it ain't as easy as you fanboys put it
and your typical AnaL-y-sis BS brought nothing but bias to this debate as per usual

Thanos at 0.002%, what next Galactus at 0.005% Superman !?!?
please let us know when you stop being such a biased A-hole

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TruePwnge said:
Wow Creator you are such a Marvel bashing troll, you also accuse others of trolling when it is you in fact who is the trollWhere in that panel does it say Hercules lifts only 50% of Godzilla, if he only lifted 50% Godzilla one leg and one side of his body would flip toward the direction of zilla's head and the big green monster would stumble over as if being wrestled to the groundWhat  I see 100% of Godzilla flying straight up through the airThis is more of your typical AnaL-y-sis BSYou have been debunked many times ranking Hercules 2% and Hulk at 2% Superman power and even ranking Thanos at 0.002% Superman. Proving yourself time and time again to be a Marvel basherYou focus on one thing, not real power, not punching power but Pis Silver Age feats displaying nothing but the ability to bench press weights, which has absolotley nothing got to to with throwing a good punch or a good round house kickIf you insist on looking at ridiculous Pis lifting feats. The Herc held the entire planet above his headwhile Wonder Woman needed two others to help her lasso the planet and drag itNow which do you think has more power?? a girl and three people barely able to pull a truck or a guy who lifts the truck and holds it above his shouldersAnyhow I don't know why your focused on me, I already gave this fight to Wonder WomanWonder Woman has far greater speed, she also has better combat skills, can kick better. WW can zip in beat the crap out of Herc with a combo of blows,dance around him like a butterfly taking a breather and then zip in again and take him out one finaly flurry of combosWW wins, but it ain't as easy as you fanboys put it and your typical AnaL-y-sis BS brought nothing but bias to this debate as per usualThanos at 0.002%, what next Galactus at 0.005% Superman !?!?please let us know when you stop being such a biased A-hole"
You fail at debating.Let us all know when you stop your game up.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By TruePwnge
Vance Astro said:
"You fail at debating.Let us all know when you stop your game up."
So you're the fool with dozens of accounts and thinks Sentry beat Galactus, Flash beats Surfer and Robin can beat Thanos h2h. Let us know when you quit your trolling

WW owns this,
Wonder Woman beats Herc but its not because of creator's AnaL-y-sis on Lifting Power or becuase of your Marvel bashing. It's because WW is the better fighter
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Sleuth
Vance Astro said:
"Wonder Woman wins.Nothing else to argue about."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TruePwnge said:
"Vance Astro said:
"You fail at debating.Let us all know when you stop your game up."
So you're the fool with dozens of accounts and thinks Sentry beat Galactus, Flash beats Surfer and Robin can beat Thanos h2h. Let us know when you quit your trollingWW owns this, Wonder Woman beats Herc but its not because of creator's AnaL-y-sis on Lifting Power or becuase of your Marvel bashing. It's because WW is the better fighter"
No I'm the guy who has credibility and you are the exact opposite.I don't have to put things in people's mouths (no homo) to make myself seem credible.I have never ever said Sentry could beat Galactus or that he did in the past.Plenty of people have multiple accounts so I also don't see how that's relevant.Even the mods have multiple accounts.I don't believe I said Flash can beat Silver Surfer either or that Robin can beat Thanos in h2h combat.You're making up stuff and it to me is hilarious.You have no ammo.I know Wonder Woman beats Herc,It's not just because she's the better fighter.It's because she's stronger,faster and smarter as well.

You call people named after Marvel characters..Marvel bashers so I doubt your AnaL-y-sis of anyone is accurate.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#163  Edited By Theracles

Wonder Woman wins, she is stronger, faster, she is a better fighter and obviously smarter than Hercules. This is a curbstomp.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#164  Edited By the creator
TruePwnge said:
"the creator said:
".

TruePwnge said:
Vance quit trolling, cursing and personal attacks are not allowed on this forum"
You are the only person trolling.You demonstrate this when you start in on Superman and characters like him.Your hatred is all over these threads."
Wow Creator you are such a Marvel bashing troll, you also accuse others of trolling when it is you in fact who is the trollWhere in that panel does it say Hercules lifts only 50% of Godzilla, if he only lifted 50% Godzilla one leg and one side of his body would flip toward the direction of zilla's head and the big green monster would stumble over as if being wrestled to the groundWhat  I see 100% of Godzilla flying straight up through the airThis is more of your typical AnaL-y-sis BSYou have been debunked many times ranking Hercules 2% and Hulk at 2% Superman power and even ranking Thanos at 0.002% Superman. Proving yourself time and time again to be a Marvel basherYou focus on one thing, not real power, not punching power but Pis Silver Age feats displaying nothing but the ability to bench press weights, which has absolutely nothing got to to with throwing a good punch or a good round house kickIf you insist on looking at ridiculous Pis lifting feats. Then Herc held the entire planet above his headshown many times and refered to many times in Marvel comicswhile Wonder Woman needed two others to help her lasso the planet and drag itNow which do you think has more power?? a girl and three people barely able to pull a truck or a guy who lifts the truck and holds it above his shouldersAnyhow I don't know why your focused on me, I already gave this fight to Wonder WomanWonder Woman has far greater speed, she also has better combat skills, can kick better. WW can zip in beat the crap out of Herc with a combo of blows,dance around him like a butterfly taking a breather and then zip in again and take him out one finaly flurry of combosWW wins, but it ain't as easy as you fanboys put itand your typical AnaL-y-sis BS brought nothing but bias to this debate as per usualThanos at 0.002%, what next Galactus at 0.005% Superman !?!?please let us know when you stop being such a biased A-hole"
1. Please provide links to any debunking, being proven wrong etc etc threads.
2. If you are going to quote me, get it right. Use the correct figures.
3. I think its more than ten times now I have said to you that in comics, especially for powewrhouse characters, punching power is derived a lot from physical strength i.e. Hulk hits harder when he gets angry....Duh!
4. My response to you about trolling is quite simple. Don't throw stones when you live in a greenhouse. Your statements (read as hatred) is here for all to see i.e. Superdickery
5. If you want to debate with me please do so. If you want to babble incoherently, just carry on.

End of line.
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Radiante

For how I see, Hercules is stronger. But he is too noble to treat bad a lady.  
Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
But i repeat, Hercules (the actual Marvel version) NEVER would beat a woman. 
WW would win, then.    

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
WW pulled a third of the planet well herc had probs with the chain link in the island
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By stevepidge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Radiante said:

"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
WW pulled a third of the planet well herc had probs with the chain link in the island "
Stop that bullshit, or I will be forced to scan in the recent incredible herc where it says he held up the HEAVENS, not the sky, the HEAVENS, which encompasses the entire solar system aside from earth. But of course you will try and calculate the heavens as obscure and not a good measurement of strength like the typical idiot you often are.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
WW pulled a third of the planet well herc had probs with the chain link in the island "
Stop that bullshit, or I will be forced to scan in the recent incredible herc where it says he held up the HEAVENS, not the sky, the HEAVENS, which encompasses the entire solar system aside from earth. "
hyperbole at it's best, WW also lifted part of the spectre who is the universe sooooooooooooo why don't we NOT use things that don't have a weight am i right? does it say of heavy it is no so don't use it buddy add in that the ''heavens'' there would mean zeus is the big dog of marvel and we both know thats not true so get off it
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
Stop that bullshit, or I will be forced to scan in the recent incredible herc where it says he held up the HEAVENS, not the sky, the HEAVENS, which encompasses the entire solar system aside from earth. "
Go ahead and I'll drop the scan of Wonder Woman taking out Ares (the DCU version not the p@ssy from the Marvel U) with one shot ;) Strength can be overcome by Skill especially when that heaven holding scan means jack, cause characters who are no where near as skilled, strong, and battle intelligent have held their own against Herc.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Gambler said:
"@stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
Go ahead and I'll drop the scan of Wonder Woman taking out Ares (the DCU version not the p@ssy from the Marvel U) with one shot ;) Strength can be overcome by Skill especially when that heaven holding scan means jack, cause characters who are no where near as skilled, strong, and battle intelligent have held their own against Herc. "
cheers haha
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Omg chris
@Gambler said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
Go ahead and I'll drop the scan of Wonder Woman taking out Ares (the DCU version not the p@ssy from the Marvel U) with one shot ;) Strength can be overcome by Skill especially when that heaven holding scan means jack, cause characters who are no where near as skilled, strong, and battle intelligent have held their own against Herc. "
gambler is the man XD
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By stevepidge
@Gambler said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
hooray for lunacy, you win. Lets see marvel's tier 10 hero vs DC's number one female. I wonder who would have more face time in comics? WW is overhyped and overpowered as to be stupid. She is a creation of the gods at best and should be nowhere near Hercules " and is nowhere near"  in strength. DC bullshit at its finest. OH BTW DC's "gods"are weak and lame.
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By stevepidge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
hyperbole at it's best, WW also lifted part of the spectre who is the universe sooooooooooooo why don't we NOT use things that don't have a weight am i right? does it say of heavy it is no so don't use it buddy add in that the ''heavens'' there would mean zeus is the big dog of marvel and we both know thats not true so get off it "
The spectre doesn't weigh that much thats just stupid ignorance. Spectre can be taken out by the spear of destiny.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#174  Edited By Dreadmaster
@stevepidge said:
" @Gambler said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
hooray for lunacy, you win. Lets see marvel's tier 10 hero vs DC's number one female. I wonder who would have more face time in comics? WW is overhyped and overpowered as to be stupid. She is a creation of the gods at best and should be nowhere near Hercules " and is nowhere near"  in strength. DC bullshit at its finest. OH BTW DC's "gods"are weak and lame. "

Stunning argument (sarcasm just so you know)
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Radiante

hahahahah you make me to laugh arguing about things like this :) 
so fun!!!!! :) 
come on guys, it is just fantasy, every hero can defeat everyone else.... 
It is just on our personal fantasy... try to imagine 2 superheroes, and think about them, about their psychology, not just about what you read in books and comics.... 
Tomorrow i can write a story, where Po the Kung fu Panda destroys Hulk by a "belly hit".
What would you  say then???? :D    
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
" @Gambler said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
hooray for lunacy, you win. Lets see marvel's tier 10 hero vs DC's number one female. I wonder who would have more face time in comics? WW is overhyped and overpowered as to be stupid. She is a creation of the gods at best and should be nowhere near Hercules " and is nowhere near"  in strength. DC bullshit at its finest. OH BTW DC's "gods"are weak and lame. "
lol and now i know you just hate DC, most people knpw DC has the stronger heros
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@stevepidge said:
" @Gambler said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
Hahaha I dont know if I should laugh or cry. One scan, one scan of Herc holding up the heavens (which you use everyday) is whats lunacy. Especially when his other feats come nowhere near that incredibly ridiculous act. DC gods are weak? Lets see, Ares in the DCU doesn't run around with sub machine guns like the Punisher, he actually has GOD like abilities ;) and he certainly doesn't get owned by a mid level mutant like Gambit lmao.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Gambler said:
"@stevepidge said:
" @Gambler said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Radiante said:
"

Hercules is stronger 
WW faster and smarter 
WW would win, then.    

"
Hahaha I dont know if I should laugh or cry. One scan, one scan of Herc holding up the heavens (which you use everyday) is whats lunacy. Especially when his other feats come nowhere near that incredibly ridiculous act. DC gods are weak? Lets see, Ares in the DCU doesn't run around with sub machine guns like the Punisher, he actually has GOD like abilities ;) and he certainly doesn't get owned by a mid level mutant like Gambit lmao. "

oh snap!!!!!
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Radiante said:
"hahahahah you make me to laugh arguing about things like this :) so fun!!!!! :) come on guys, it is just fantasy, every hero can defeat everyone else.... It is just on our personal fantasy... try to imagine 2 superheroes, and think about them, about their psychology, not just about what you read in books and comics.... Tomorrow i can write a story, where Po the Kung fu Panda destroys Hulk by a "belly hit".What would you  say then???? :D     "
We have a "Battle Forum" guideline we usually go by. But thanks for the advice :)
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
"yeah so a FUCKING MORTAL, let me repeat a fucking MORTAL, who is nowhere near as old as Herc, who did NOT perfect wrestling is going to beat Hercules, the goddamn god of strength, who is universally known here in the "real world" as the strongest being to ever exist. The only way wonderwoman beats him is if she KO's him with breasts whiles he F#%#% her brains out. "

lol i could swear to but this just proves my point *goes and looks at egos 7 stages of fansim*
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@stevepidge: Hey dude its just a debate. No need to get worked up and certainly no reason to start dropping f'bombs. Perhaps you should take a break for awhile and collect yourself. I'm not being mean I'm being serious. We all get heated but that's no excuse.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Omg chris
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
"yeah so a FUCKING MORTAL, let me repeat a fucking MORTAL, who is nowhere near as old as Herc, who did NOT perfect wrestling is going to beat Hercules, the goddamn god of strength, who is universally known here in the "real world" as the strongest being to ever exist. The only way wonderwoman beats him is if she KO's him with breasts whiles he F#%#% her brains out. "
lol i could swear to but this just proves my point *goes and looks at egos 7 stages of fansim* "
7 stages did you just make that up lol
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Omg chris said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
lol i could swear to but this just proves my point *goes and looks at egos 7 stages of fansim* "
7 stages did you just make that up lol "

lol no go to the general topics and look fo inferioegos 7 stages of fanism
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Radiante

Well, i said WW would win, and i repeat it. I told you also the reason she would win. 
But about Hercules, i know something about Greek mythology, and i can say that only Zeus, his father, among the gods. can stop Hercules. He can defeat Ares, Ades and everyone else god.    He's the stronger. If Marvel Hercules is that Hercules, the fight will go how i said. 
And WW wins :)
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By JThree47693

Wonder Woman would win
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#186  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Gambler said:
"@stevepidge: Hey dude its just a debate. No need to get worked up and certainly no reason to start dropping f'bombs. Perhaps you should take a break for awhile and collect yourself. I'm not being mean I'm being serious. We all get heated but that's no excuse. "

Everyone just needs to understand that Marvel 616 and DC main shared universe are different and their powers and gods are much higher.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@dreadmaster said:
"@Gambler said:
"@stevepidge: Hey dude its just a debate. No need to get worked up and certainly no reason to start dropping f'bombs. Perhaps you should take a break for awhile and collect yourself. I'm not being mean I'm being serious. We all get heated but that's no excuse. "
Everyone just needs to understand that Marvel 616 and DC main shared universe are different and their powers and gods are much higher. "

yup
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Radiante
@Gambler said:
"@Radiante said:
"hahahahah you make me to laugh arguing about things like this :) so fun!!!!! :) come on guys, it is just fantasy, every hero can defeat everyone else.... It is just on our personal fantasy... try to imagine 2 superheroes, and think about them, about their psychology, not just about what you read in books and comics.... Tomorrow i can write a story, where Po the Kung fu Panda destroys Hulk by a "belly hit".What would you  say then???? :D     "
We have a "Battle Forum" guideline we usually go by. But thanks for the advice :) "

Weel friend :) 
The guideline "Battle Forum" seems taking people on some user's war :D
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Radiante said:
"@Gambler said:
"@Radiante said:
We have a "Battle Forum" guideline we usually go by. But thanks for the advice :) "
Weel friend :) The guideline "Battle Forum" seems taking people on some user's war :D "

Nothing new there........."friend" lol
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Gambler said:
"@Radiante said:
"@Gambler said:
"@Radiante said:
Weel friend :) The guideline "Battle Forum" seems taking people on some user's war :D "

Nothing new there........."friend" lol "
theres something wrong with that pic but i can not put my finger on it...hmm
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Radiante
@Gambler said:
"@Radiante said:
"@Gambler said:
"@Radiante said:

Nothing new there........."friend" lol 

ok, happy to know... "friend" ;)
nice picture, two arrogant badass fighting... :) 

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Radiante: Seemed fitting
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Radiante
@Gambler said:
"@Radiante: Seemed fitting "

Thank you :)
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By the creator

WW easily wins.

zi721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By zi721

Agree with the general concenseus; Wonder Woman should take this bout in a not so surprisingly lop-sided match.
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By BillyBonzo

wonder women will beat hercules but he might put up a good fight 

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Scarecrow4

WW owns him.

stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By stevepidge

there's no way she's far out of his league in strength or durability.Not according to comic showings.He's as strong and roughly as durable as Thor.And has armwrestled and brawled with Thor as a peer.The same Thor who can engage people like Drax the Destroyer,Gladiator,or Hulk as a relative peer.

Wonder Woman survives against Superman due greatly to being a significantly better fighter.Save arguably one brief showing where Clark was mind controlled,she does not match physicality with Clark,or even come super close to doing so.

As for Superman supposedly holding up Eternity it was actually Superman and Diana on the Spectre.Eternity apparently wasn't heavy enough to break GL Kyle's shield upon them dropping him.Or destroy the moon they were on.It's a general uber feat that demonstrates class 100 type strength.Like Thor's three Midgard Serpent related feats.Or Hercules more impressive labors.Or Black Adam tossing an aircraft carrier.Or Gladiator tearing apart a planet.

This stuff demonstrates general stength class given that lower class types aren't usually seen doing it.But mass lifting feats for straight comparison don't work that well.Otherwise,we'd be led to believe that Superman,Thor,Wonder Woman,Hercules,Hulk,etc.are stronger than Thanos,Mangog,PC Validus,Klaatu,etc.After all,the heroes have better lift feats.But the listed bad guys beat the heck out of said heroes in fights and overpower them.Hence,they are stronger despite not having mass lifts.    
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#199  Edited By Zoom
@Eternal Chaos said:
"

Gambler says:

"Seriously, just cause she has Super Strength and Super Speed how does that make her the female Superman?"

She was created to be like Superman, that's why she's so strong. I think it was to give off the whole "Women can do whatever Guys can do" thing, I forgot what it was, but I recall reading it here and seeing a special on it.

"
Lol.  I know this is a year old but have you seen the original Wonder Woman comics? 

They weren't designed to show girls could do anything guys can.  Quite the opposite.  They where designed to turn on people with a bondage fetish and Wonder Woman was a lot closer to Batman level strength back then than Superman.

But yeah, WW wins easily.  Even if you can't accept that she's stronger than Herc, she's obviously far faster since she's nearly a light speeder and he doesn't have any real super speed.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonder Woman wins in a blowout