Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Susanoo
@god_spawn:
Because Thor doesn't use h2h fighting skills commonly. Captain was created with that set. Thor was created to be a powerhouse. He has alot of h2h feats though despite him not using it.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Susanoo
@god_spawn said:
"

Wolverine still takes it.

"

Scans for?
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ramtha07
@Susanoo:
Have to keep in mind, even IF Hercules can match Wolverine hand to hand ... there's a considerable durability gap ...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Susanoo
@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Susanoo: Have to keep in mind, even IF Hercules can match Wolverine hand to hand ... there's a considerable durability gap ...

"

I know that but good martial artists usually beat Wolvie. Hercules logically, should be able to defeat Wolverine in h2h but not enough is shown for current Herc.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By castleking

Wolverine would have to fight blind and it would even out the fight against Herc but Herc still has his arrows which are magic iirc.. i wanna say herc in this one.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ramtha07
@Susanoo said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Susanoo: Have to keep in mind, even IF Hercules can match Wolverine hand to hand ... there's a considerable durability gap ...

"
I know that but good martial artists usually beat Wolvie. Hercules logically, should be able to defeat Wolverine in h2h but not enough is shown for current Herc.

"

Don't you mean Wolverine tends to job to first appearance martial artists making a name for themselves (Mister X, Romulus etc.) off his indestructible adamantium hide? Or do you mean he takes the hits because he can and his oponents cannot (do to, well, death being the end result of that ONE hit)? Eats 6 solid hits from WWHulk. Captain America level adversaries will contain, but not put down. Wolverine has plenty of high end martial feats (beats Shang Chi without popping claws) but street levelers cannot survive one solid hit with those claws without Marvel losing an icon.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Susanoo
@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:
"

"

"
Don't you mean Wolverine tends to job to first appearance martial artists making a name for themselves (Mister X, Romulus etc.) off his indestructible adamantium hide? Or do you mean he takes the hits because he can and his oponents cannot (do to, well, death being the end result of that ONE hit)? Eats 6 solid hits from WWHulk. Captain America level adversaries will contain, but not put down. Wolverine has plenty of high end martial feats (beats Shang Chi without popping claws) but street levelers cannot survive one solid hit with those claws without Marvel losing an icon.

"

And that's why Wolverine jobs most of the time. The way his powerset works is quite hard. He can beat The Thing and Namor but he can't defeat Spiderman or Captain America. Hercules (If we see more feats from him), SHOULD be able to defeat Wolverine. Not to mention his weapons are magic as well.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ramtha07
@Susanoo said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:
"

"

"

"
And that's why Wolverine jobs most of the time. The way his powerset works is quite hard. He can beat The Thing and Namor but he can't defeat Spiderman or Captain America. Hercules (If we see more feats from him), SHOULD be able to defeat Wolverine. Not to mention his weapons are magic as well.

"

Actually, Wolverine has showings placing him in superior standing to both Spiderman and Captain America - an argument could be made he down right beats them (more than once). But yes, Wolverine jobs often because heck, it's just plain fun watching him get blown up and beat up (even when he really shouldn't).
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Susanoo
@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@Ramtha07 said:
"

"

"

"

"
Actually, Wolverine has showings placing him in superior standing to both Spiderman and Captain America - an argument could be made he down right beats them (more than once). But yes, Wolverine jobs often because heck, it's just plain fun watching him get blown up and beat up (even when he really shouldn't).

"

Cap? No way. Cap has CIS. He defeated beings he isn't supposed to. Magneto, Carnage, Ult Hulk, Doom with pre-retcon Beyonder's power.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#60  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Susanoo: Im saying Thor vs Cap scans.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Susanoo
@god_spawn:
If I find it.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By slimj87d

Just as I thought... the sword cuts at a molecular level.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SlimJ87D: Well then...If he can get in a slash at his neck Logan goes down for good.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By slimj87d
@god_spawn said:

@SlimJ87D: Well then...If he can get in a slash at his neck Logan goes down for good.

It is quite possible since the sword is also indestructible (Adamantine) and it's sharp enough to cut at a molecular level it would make it capable of actually damaging Wolverine's Adamtium if cut along the grain.. But being a Materials Engineer, I don't know anything about Adamtium and it's microscopic properties because it does not exist. Either way, I don't know if Hercules is strong enough though.

But he has been able to cut metal and concrete by just poking it in a position where he hardly had any leverage. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SlimJ87D said:

@god_spawn said:

It is quite possible since the sword is also indestructible (Adamantine) and it's sharp enough to cut at a molecular level it would make it capable of actually damaging Wolverine's Adamtium if cut along the grain.. But being a Materials Engineer, I don't know anything about Adamtium and it's microscopic properties because it does not exist. Either way, I don't know if Hercules is strong enough though.
But he has been able to cut metal and concrete by just poking it in a position where he hardly had any leverage. 

Once true adamantium is hardened it can only be messed with by molecular manipulation ( supposedly since he tanks 100 class on a regular basis). A blade of equal hardness ( adamantine) that is forged to cut on a molecular level. I don't see why it shouldnt regardless of strength.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By slimj87d
@god_spawn said:
@SlimJ87D said:

@god_spawn said:

Once true adamantium is hardened it can only be messed with by molecular manipulation ( supposedly since he tanks 100 class on a regular basis). A blade of equal hardness ( adamantine) that is forged to cut on a molecular level. I don't see why it shouldnt regardless of strength.
I don't know because I don't think we have any blades in real life to cut at a molecular level. But lasers that cut at a molecular level heats up and electrically aids in the cutting at a molecular level by help separating the bonds between the molecules. So that's why I speculate that it would still take some strength to cut Adamantium. It would be easiest to cut along the grain as well. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SlimJ87D said:
@god_spawn said:
@SlimJ87D said:

@god_spawn said:

I don't know because I don't think we have any blades in real life to cut at a molecular level. But lasers that cut at a molecular level heats up and electrically aids in the cutting at a molecular level by help separating the bonds between the molecules. So that's why I speculate that it would still take some strength to cut Adamantium. It would be easiest to cut along the grain as well. 
I think your over thinking it a bit much trying to bring your real world job into it. Herc as far as we know is peak human maybe just above. Ady once hardened cannot be tampered with unless on a molecular level. The sword apparently cuts on a molecular level, therefore separating the bonds of adamantium plus the blade is of relatively same density which should make it easier.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By slimj87d
@god_spawn: Like I said, I was only speculating and said I didn't know so wasn't stating any facts. I was going for Hercules from the beginning though because I speculated his sword had these special properties. 

Does anyone have a scan of Vibranium cutting Vibranium? I know that has occurred before. That would the best evidence we can use here to show that Hercules sword could damage Wolverines Adamantium. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SlimJ87D:  I was originally going for Wolverine but since we discovered the true nature of the sword ill switch my answer.

As for the vibranium, ask Static. I know he said Black Panther's anti-metal claws have worked on adamantium before but thats because it breaks down the metal thru the vibrations it gives. Which would be working on a molecular level IMO.
whitecracka23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By whitecracka23

Do we know if the shield is made of Adamantine as well as the sword?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jeanroygrant

Current Hercules.