Hercules vs Wolverine. both are at peak human levels.

whitecracka23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By whitecracka23

takes place in ancient Olympiad.

First event is wrestling

a. first person to thow the other to the ground three times wins the first part

b. first person to pin the other guy is the winner.

c. first person to get submitted is the loser

Second event is boxing

a First person to get a knock out his is the winner

The third event is the Pankration (MMA).

First person to get submitted or knocked out loses.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules wins unless Wolverine has his Adamantium Claws.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

Ya...Hercules wins this.

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ComicVineAddict23

@Wolfrazer said:

Ya...Hercules wins this.

@PowerHerc said:

Hercules wins unless Wolverine has his Adamantium Claws.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give Herc the first two events (wrestling, boxing) which he "suppose" to be good at. But I'll take Wolverine for the third event.

Also if both are at the same levels Wolverine would not need his claws (or adamantium) to beat Herc.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer
@_slim_ said:

I'll give Herc the first two events (wrestling, boxing) which he "suppose" to be good at. But I'll take Wolverine for the third event.

Also if both are at the same levels Wolverine would not need his claws (or adamantium) to beat Herc.

3rd event Wolverine wins?.....Your sure about that? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolfrazer said:

@_slim_ said:

Yup, I know what the event is (mixing of boxing and wrestling), but if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) there were really no rules to sport (expect for like biting lol). And I see no reason why Wolverine would restrict himself, by only using boxing and wrestling skills. When he has more martial arts skills he could use here.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer
@_slim_ said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@_slim_ said:

Yup, I know what the event is (mixing of boxing and wrestling), but if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) there were really no rules to sport (expect for like biting lol). And I see no reason why Wolverine would restrict himself, by only using boxing and wrestling skills. When he has more martial arts skills he could use here.

Right but your forgetting that Hercules created Pankration, and back then it was far more brutal then what it is considered now. Not to mention, Hercules has thoroughly mastered each form of combat over 3 millenia.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolfrazer said:

@_slim_ said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@_slim_ said:

Right but your forgetting that Hercules created Pankration, and back then it was far more brutal then what it is considered now. Not to mention, Hercules has thoroughly mastered each form of combat over 3 millenia.

Ok, Herc created Pankration. Great. Wolverine can be brutal himself, and Herc mastering each form of combat is moot. His feats say otherwise.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sylvain

HERCULES!!!!!!

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this set up Hercules wins 9/10. Bigger, stronger, faster, and with the events chosen he clearly has the technique advantage.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Hyperlight

hercules

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12  Edited By Pokeysteve

I have never seen a scan of Herc displaying any sort of martial arts prowess. Any one have anything?

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LeeSensei

@Pokeysteve said:

I have never seen a scan of Herc displaying any sort of martial arts prowess. Any one have anything?

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/864/864466/hulk-vs-hercules-when-titans-clash-20080404104633746.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/222/ex048gw9.jpg/

And there are more, but this fight isn't fair to wolverine

It focuses on things hercules specializes in.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokeysteve

@LeeSensei said:

@Pokeysteve said:

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/864/864466/hulk-vs-hercules-when-titans-clash-20080404104633746.jpg

The first one looks more like pro wrestling and the second one isn't impressive at all. Little kids tackle each other like that all the time......not off buildings though.

I'm sure Logan has experience in wrestling and boxing. This is a decent battle.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Hercules ftw

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By D3athstroke

We have two fighters

First one has 3000-4000 years of non stop fighting experience with upper tier Gods,Titans,Demons,Monsters,Humans, Dead Humans,Atlantians,Amazons,Giants, Trolls, Elves, Satires,Driads,Centaurs and all kinds of other magical warriors

Hobby: Making God of Wars cry on daily basis, Commanding Achiles, Hector, Ajaxs and people like that

Second has max of 200 years of fighting experience mostly with drunk Humans and time to time gets decent fights with likes of Daredevil and gets his butt handed to him currently has permanent Brain Damage and forget some of his skills

Hobby: Teaching

I would chose Hercules any day of the week

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LeeSensei

@Pokeysteve said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Pokeysteve said:

The first one looks more like pro wrestling and the second one isn't impressive at all. Little kids tackle each other like that all the time......not off buildings though.

I'm sure Logan has experience in wrestling and boxing. This is a decent battle.

It is wrestling. The second one is an actual panktration love. Other good displays of skill are in hercules unleashed. Wolverine may have experience with wrestling, but I haven't seen it. For were going to assume that wolverine is an experienced wrestler than we can assume that hercules is better. Wolverine been fighting for 100 years. Hercules been fighting for thousands of years. This match is playing to hercs strengths.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Pokeysteve said:

Cause he really doesn't often. Even more so than Wolverine. Hell, Amadeus Cho said Herc just punches things once. A lot of Herc is based off speculation and ABC logic of fighting demons, gods, beasts etc for thousands of years yet on panel he doesn't have much to show for it. Hell, even the argument against Ares seems logical considering he is the God of War but just fights like a brute himself. He's the worst level 7 fighter Marvel has IMO. Neither have feats to suggest they are even in Daredevil or Cap's level of skill let alone Iron Fist or Wolverine who has plenty of top tier martial arts feats.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Amaranth

There are a lot of claims that Herc has extreme martial arts skill, but his history of feats say otherwise.

Logan on the other hand has a long history of extreme skill feats. He's one of the best in terms of pure skill.

So I give this to him 8/10.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@D3athstroke:

currently has permanent Brain Damage and forget some of his skills

When did this happen? I'm reading at least 4 titles that have Wolverine in it and none of them even suggest this.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By D3athstroke

@god_spawn said:

@D3athstroke:

currently has permanent Brain Damage and forget some of his skills

When did this happen? I'm reading at least 4 titles that have Wolverine in it and none of them even suggest this.

I think it started at "Wolverine #306" and then he comments that he forgot parts of his trainings i think in 316 or 315

Doctor Rott did a good job

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokeysteve

@god_spawn said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Cause he really doesn't often. Even more so than Wolverine. Hell, Amadeus Cho said Herc just punches things once. A lot of Herc is based off speculation and ABC logic of fighting demons, gods, beasts etc for thousands of years yet on panel he doesn't have much to show for it. Hell, even the argument against Ares seems logical considering he is the God of War but just fights like a brute himself. He's the worst level 7 fighter Marvel has IMO. Neither have feats to suggest they are even in Daredevil or Cap's level of skill let alone Iron Fist or Wolverine who has plenty of top tier martial arts feats.

@Amaranth_Strix said:

There are a lot of claims that Herc has extreme martial arts skill, but his history of feats say otherwise.

Logan on the other hand has a long history of extreme skill feats. He's one of the best in terms of pure skill.

So I give this to him 8/10.

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking.