#1 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would win a war and a popularity contest

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero1 says:

"Think about this one. Would Thor be big and powerful with out his sword?
Post Edited:2008-06-01 10:19:57"

sword?

#4 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Hero1 says:
"Think about this one. Would Thor be big and powerful with out his sword?
Post Edited:2008-06-01 10:19:57"
sword?"
#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Hero1 says:

"No. He uses a mallet"

Then why the f* did you mention a sword?

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait thor uses a sword?

#7 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

No. He uses a mallet

#8 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Hero1 says:
"No. He uses a mallet"

Then why the f* did you mention a sword?"

Lol. Thor use to use a sword as a kid. When he was a boy he couldn't wield the hammer so he used a sword. Then first day with the hammer he took down and army of frost giants and flew away..................

They may be evenly matched in strength. Herc has better fighting skills. However Thor has more powers so he'd win this.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should win here against Hercules

#11 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Hercules have his hammer? Herc and Thor use to fight each other to a stand still. They are equal is strength and endurance and Herc's hammer could withstand direct blows from Thor's.

#12 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has the Thor force if you have forgotten

#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Thor has the Thor force if you have forgotten"

Which Thor was never stated, so I went with classic. Why would anyone do a present vs Hercules? Everyone knows who would win that.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by Last_Guardian (27985 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor...easy

#16 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has a mace not a hammer lol but I dont think Herc can take thor and HERC is on of my favorites

#17 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, no doubt about it.

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"Hercules has a mace not a hammer lol but I dont think Herc can take thor and HERC is on of my favorites"

He can. Just like his father they fought for a few weeks straight none stop just hand to hand combat fighting. They called it a draw and stop because they thought the other was worthy or noble something like that.

Another time they were arm wrestling and this nearly destroyed a planet. It was said while they were arm wrestling it could go for days, weeks, months and even centuries. But they would only end it for the day.

They are pretty equal. Except herc is the better fighter. Thor just has more powers to use on him.

#19 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor Takes The Victory.

#20 Posted by sevennames27 (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by IC3MAN (103 posts) - - Show Bio

without his hammer i dont think thor can beat him
#22 Posted by DEADLEAF (94 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR!
#23 Posted by Child Of The Dark Phoenix (83 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR HE SEXIER.

#24 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can be so powerful all because his hammer his godly item. he wont be able to wins against Hercules if he doesnot use anything of his godly item. And u must know thor hammer can become so powerful and make thor become that powerful because the cosmic energy which is contain in Mjolnir. and i thing Hercules mace is more powerful than Thor mjolnir(contain cosmic energy ) because Hercules Mace( not contain any cosmic energy ) can survive hit by mjolnir few times without scratch

#25 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

In a battle using only strength, speed, stamina, toughness and fighting skills; Hercules is the WINNAH! 
If Thor uses his hammer, then he obviously has the advantage.  Though, come to think of it, Hercules has battled thor many times 
without the benefit of a weapon while Thor was using Mjolnir.   Thor with and using the Odinpower would definately defeat Hercules. 
What might be an intriguing match-up would be Thor in his current state vs Hercules amped up similarly with the Thunderbolt of  
Zeus ( the Olympian equivilant of the the Odinpower).  This would be a new twist on this epic rivalry.  maybe someone should start a  
thread about the possible outcome of this hypothetical battle.  I'd have to ride with Herc ( Natch! ) on this one. Zeus IMO edges Odin  
in total power much the same way Herc edges Thor in Strength and fighting skills.
#26 Posted by lastdrag0n89 (570 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27:  Lol nice. I believe thats Game, Set, and Match.