Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Hercules:

Superhuman strength, stamina and durability.

Nemean Lion Skin:

Gives wearer invincibility.

Golden Mace:

Indestructible

Thor:

Superhuman strength, stamina and durability.

Mjolnir:

Flight, energy manipulation and weather manipulation.

Belt of Power:

Doubles Thor's strength.

Urban Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Urban Reaper

Thor

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

(((THOR)))

Soul Bringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Soul Bringer

Thor if it was a battle that just involved there physical attributes then Hercules would probally win

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord Doom

Thor wins because he has a wider range of power.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

Soul Bringer says:

"Thor if it was a battle that just involved there physical attributes then Hercules would probally win"

Hercules was a better grappler/H2H more often than not, but i'd still say thor wins overall!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

" (((THOR)))"

Nice pick, I got that alternitive cover! it's unfortunate that's clone Thor and not the real thing, who got his gead caved in by Herc with clone Thor's own hammer!

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i give it to thor.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LubeMan

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

Soul Bringer says:

"Thor if it was a battle that just involved there physical attributes then Hercules would probally win"

I agree. Without the available 'gadgets' for both combatants, I would see Hercules winning this after a several day slugathon.

Hercules has been commented to be and sometimes represenetated as being stronger than Thor and a better hand to hand fighter. Their durability (ability to be hurt) and agility seem to be pretty much equal but Hercules might have a slight edge on Endurance and recovery due to his Olmypian heritage (Olympians seem to regenerate from damage and their bodies produce no fatigue posions).

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lord Doom

LubeMan says:

""

Why would you post this? It's clearly not the real Thor......

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By T.J. Magnum

on pure physicalty, i can see herc wining

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

Lord Doom says:

"LubeMan says:
""
Why would you post this? It's clearly not the real Thor......"

Obviously! it's clearly in response to my post, to which i stated the cover of Civil War #4 which had Thor (clone) on the cover standing over the bodies of Herc and Daredevil which was posted to which I stated that wasn't the real thor, which got his head caved in by Herc with his hammer, to which LubeMan obviously posted the pic off! does that help you out any?

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lionheart

hand to hand combat herc wins but if all powers used thor wouldefinitely win

chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chunjacktao

Alright, I will tell you now, Thor is more powerful than Hercules.  And I will tell you why.  You are all welcomed to disagree with me though. 

Some people say Hercules has beaten Thor before.  That is true, but the battle was extremely unfair.  That is becauz, when thor battled herc, Odin reduced Thor's strength by half as punishment.   So Thor only had half of his strength left when he fought Hercules!!! 

Hercules got his ass whoped pretty bad by the Hulk.  Yep, I know this is pretty arguable.  But think about it this way, when Hulk fought Hercules, there were a bunch of other heroes attacking hulk at the same time too, so it was 5  on 1.  But still, Hulk was able to take out all those other dudes such as Iron Man.  And then it was 1 on 1, hulk vs hercules.  In the beginning the battle was pretty even, but slowly Hulk started to overpower Hercules as his anger started to rise.  Unfortunately the battle was stopped before hulk could rise to his full potential.  But even though Hulk was not at his peak potential, he was already overwhelming Hercules.  Yea, Hercules held his own, but that was all he was able to do.   

Also, it was LITERALLY STATED by Marvel editors that Hulk > Hercules.  That is because although they have similar strengths, Hulk can heal FAR FAR faster than Hercules.  Hulk was able to heal from nuclear explosions and solar flares in seconds.   Also, Hercules strength stays the same, but Hulk's strength increases with his anger.   However, Hercules is immortal. so that;s why some people favor him over Hulk.    Both of them are at class 100, but Hulk will get stronger when his anger rise, so Hulk > Hercules.

Also, it was stated that the Hulk had stronger legs than Hercules. 

Thor, on the other hand, fought Hulk when Hulk was at his peak potential.  Hulk was MAD.  But guess what, Thor was successfully able to tie with him.  In my opinion, Thor even had the upperhand in most parts of the fight.  When Thor went into Warrior's Madness State (a state of mindset that  ten folds Thor's power), he came close to destroying the Hulk, if it weren't for the Hulk's regeneration.   

So what I am trying to say here is: Hulk fought Hercules, and had the upperhand. 
                                                              Hulk fought Thor, and was barely able to hold his own against Thor 

Again, Thor never "lost" to Hercules. 
The only reason Hercules beat him was because Thor's power was reduced by half by Odin, which left Thor in an incredibly weakened state. 

Also, this is all before Thor became the owner of the Odin Force. 
After Odin died, Thor became the owner of the Odin Force, an extremely powerful source of energy.  Now, I should be able to say Thor beats Hercules with no problem. 

One more thing, although Marvel experts said Hercules = Thor, that is when Thor was not weilding his magical Hammer.  So Thor with his Magical Hammer will beat Hercules.  Also, Thor's belt increases his strength by twice.  So, Thor with his hammer and belt will beat Hercules, and if Thor goes into Warrior's Madness state (increase his own strength by 10 times temporarily), bye Hercules...... 

Again, Thor was NEVER defeated by Hercules in a FAIR battle.  Only reason Thor lost was because Odin took away hald his strength as punishment. 

Thor is in class 100 already WITHOUT his hammer.  So with his magical hammer ( which almost overwhelmed even the Hulk), Thor > Hercules.   

Also, some people say Hercules can beat Thor with his  wrestling moves.  Lol, wat the hell u get that?  Thor is a god of war with THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF BATTLE EXPERIENCE.  Thor was able to defeat Fenrir Wold, a Wolf so huge he could devour the sun.  Thor lifted the Cosmic Serpent of norse mythology, a serpent that encircled the world.  

So don't even get me STARTED ON BATTLE SKILLS, cauz when it comes to battle skills Thor pawns ALL.   

So, overall, Thor without hammer, belt, and odin force will tie with Hercules, since both are class 100. 
Thor with his hammer, belt and odin force is beyond class 100, so he will annihilate Hercules........ and possibly give an angry Hulk a tough time...      

Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE Hercules, but as much as I love him, I gotta admit Thor can beat him. 

One more thing, Thor can manipulate the weather with his hammer.  So, he can shoot lightning, fire, rain, wind, tornadoes, and ice darts at Hercules.

O yea and I looked up one more thing about Hercules...  

Marvel Experts stated that Hercule's strength rivals Superman, and they state that the Sentry surpasses Superman.  And Sentry tied with Hulk, (actually it can be argued that he lsot).  And Thor fought Hulk and had upperhand.     

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By xan84
@chunjacktao said:
"
Alright, I will tell you now, Thor is more powerful than Hercules.  And I will tell you why.  You are all welcomed to disagree with me though. 

Some people say Hercules has beaten Thor before.  That is true, but the battle was extremely unfair.  That is becauz, when thor battled herc, Odin reduced Thor's strength by half as punishment.   So Thor only had half of his strength left when he fought Hercules!!! 

Hercules got his ass whoped pretty bad by the Hulk.  Yep, I know this is pretty arguable.  But think about it this way, when Hulk fought Hercules, there were a bunch of other heroes attacking hulk at the same time too, so it was 5  on 1.  But still, Hulk was able to take out all those other dudes such as Iron Man.  And then it was 1 on 1, hulk vs hercules.  In the beginning the battle was pretty even, but slowly Hulk started to overpower Hercules as his anger started to rise.  Unfortunately the battle was stopped before hulk could rise to his full potential.  But even though Hulk was not at his peak potential, he was already overwhelming Hercules.  Yea, Hercules held his own, but that was all he was able to do.   

Also, it was LITERALLY STATED by Marvel editors that Hulk > Hercules.  That is because although they have similar strengths, Hulk can heal FAR FAR faster than Hercules.  Hulk was able to heal from nuclear explosions and solar flares in seconds.   Also, Hercules strength stays the same, but Hulk's strength increases with his anger.   However, Hercules is immortal. so that;s why some people favor him over Hulk.    Both of them are at class 100, but Hulk will get stronger when his anger rise, so Hulk > Hercules.

Thor, on the other hand, fought Hulk when Hulk was at his peak potential.  Hulk was MAD.  But guess what, Thor was successfully able to tie with him.  In my opinion, Thor even had the upperhand in most parts of the fight.  When Thor went into Warrior's Madness State (a state of mindset that  ten folds Thor's power), he came close to destroying the Hulk, if it weren't for the Hulk's regeneration.   

So what I am trying to say here is: Hulk fought Hercules, and had the upperhand. 

The only reason Hercules beat him was because Thor's power was reduced by half by Odin, which left Thor in an incredibly weakened state. 

After Odin died, Thor became the owner of the Odin Force, an extremely powerful source of energy.  Now, I should be able to say Thor beats Hercules with no problem. 

One more thing, although Marvel experts said Hercules = Thor, that is when Thor was not weilding his magical Hammer.  So Thor with his Magical Hammer will beat Hercules.  Also, Thor's belt increases his strength by twice.  So, Thor with his hammer and belt will beat Hercules, and if Thor goes into Warrior's Madness state (increase his own strength by 10 times temporarily), bye Hercules...... 

Again, Thor was NEVER defeated by Hercules in a FAIR battle.  Only reason Thor lost was because Odin took away hald his strength as punishment. 

Thor is in class 100 already WITHOUT his hammer.  So with his magical hammer ( which almost overwhelmed even the Hulk), Thor > Hercules.   

Also, some people say Hercules can beat Thor with his  wrestling moves.  Lol, wat the hell u get that?  Thor is a god of war with THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF BATTLE EXPERIENCE.  Thor was able to defeat Fenrir Wold, a Wolf so huge he could devour the sun.  Thor lifted the Cosmic Serpent of norse mythology, a serpent that encircled the world.  

So don't even get me STARTED ON BATTLE SKILLS, cauz when it comes to battle skills Thor pawns ALL.   

So, overall, Thor without hammer, belt, and odin force will tie with Hercules, since both are class 100. 
Thor with his hammer, belt and odin force is beyond class 100, so he will annihilate Hercules........ and possibly give an angry Hulk a tough time...      

Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE Hercules, but as much as I love him, I gotta admit Thor can beat him. 

One more thing, Thor can manipulate the weather with his hammer.  So, he can shoot lightning, fire, rain, wind, tornadoes, and ice darts at Hercules.

Marvel Experts stated that Hercule's strength rivals Superman, and they state that the Sentry surpasses Superman.  And Sentry tied with Hulk, (actually it can be argued that he lsot).  And Thor fought Hulk and had upperhand.     

"
This is just STUPID. Sentry was unable to lift the helicarrier, Superman moves planets. Explain that. 

As for the battle Thor.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
@chunjacktao: It's easily accepted by most that Hercules and Thor are equal in strength and durability and some even feel that Hercules maybe slightly stronger. What separates them is that Hercules is a better hand to hand fighter (as admitted by Thor himself) and Thor has his storm and energy powers. 
As far as your statements about Superman and the Sentry, they are totally and completely wrong.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King Hercules

I think Hercules would take this. His Lion's cloth gives him invincibility where as Thor's durability would remain the same. He would be stronger than Hercules but shouldn't be able to hurt him, where as Hercules blows should hurt Thor as usual. Their hammers are equal in might but not sure how his cloth would do against Thor's unfettered storm powers. But if it makes the wear invincible, I can only go off of that statement until proven wrong.

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chunjacktao said:

"

"
  1000s of years of battle experience does not mean you automatically are a good fighter. If you fight for 10000s of years with your hammer, sword, etc. then that just means you fight well with your weapons. To actually learn how to fight you need actual training. Since Herc actually has this training than it stands to reason that he would be Thor;s superior when it comes to hand to hand even if that training is wrestling. On to[p of that there is no way in hell that sentry is as strong as superman. I wouldn't even say he is as strong as superboy or even krypto for that matter.  

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Did I hear right when I heard that since Herc is the god of strength that he can increase his strength to limitless levels?
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King Hercules
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did: Hercules isn't the god of anything. He wasn't given precedence over any anything by Zeus. He calls himself the Prince of Power, but that's just his bravado. I know some like to say he is the god of strength but he is not. He's not even a full god, he's a demi-god. He is destined to be ruler of the Greek gods and replace Zeus as high-father.
Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Hercules: Okay thanks.
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By G-w-D

Read Incredible Herc #136, Thor's up for sinking to Herc's level and Fightning dirty it would seem, Herc gets whomped  
Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Niko04

I think it could go ethier way, cant hercs mace shoot out lightning too?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
@Niko04 said:
" I think it could go ethier way, cant hercs mace shoot out lightning too? "
No.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceIMC
@King Hercules said:
" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did: Hercules isn't the god of anything. He wasn't given precedence over any anything by Zeus. He calls himself the Prince of Power, but that's just his bravado. I know some like to say he is the god of strength but he is not. He's not even a full god, he's a demi-god. He is destined to be ruler of the Greek gods and replace Zeus as high-father. "
He is a full God. He ascended to Godhood when his mortal half was shed thousands of years ago. He put on a shirt that had been doused in the blood of a centaur that had been poisoned by Hydra blood. On that day he became a God, the Greek God of athletic and heroic endeavor.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
@PrinceIMC said:
"On that day he became a God, the Greek God of athletic and heroic endeavor. "
Or as Ares puts it: "Arm wrestling and stuff."
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King Hercules
@PrinceIMC said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did: Hercules isn't the god of anything. He wasn't given precedence over any anything by Zeus. He calls himself the Prince of Power, but that's just his bravado. I know some like to say he is the god of strength but he is not. He's not even a full god, he's a demi-god. He is destined to be ruler of the Greek gods and replace Zeus as high-father. "
He is a full God. He ascended to Godhood when his mortal half was shed thousands of years ago. He put on a shirt that had been doused in the blood of a centaur that had been poisoned by Hydra blood. On that day he became a God, the Greek God of athletic and heroic endeavor. "
That's part of the myth of Hercules, not Marvel's current Hercules. They wrote a story back in the eighties define his level of godhood and when he will become ta full god and Highfather. In the recent retelling of the story with the hydra blood, Ares states the he is a demi-god and every official publication of Hercules's bio, he is stated to be a demi-god. 

No Caption Provided

comic stooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By comic stooge

Thor
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By hdorman1
@Xan said:
"@chunjacktao said:
"

"
This is just STUPID. Sentry was unable to lift the helicarrier, Superman moves planets. Explain that.  As for the battle Thor. "

moving planets was sa supes 
sentry is as least as strong as wwh 
and that was when he first 'let loose 
and herc for the win 
but id say its close due to thors storm summoning
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sevennames27

Thor #604
Thor #604
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By hdorman1

He dont need no Mace!
icecream1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By icecream1991

Hercules is gay.  I mean literally gay.  When he was wrestling Thor, hercules was clearly enjoying the physical contact between the two.

Thats why, even though they are equal, I give it to Thor.  I oppose gay marriage.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceIMC
@King Hercules said:
" @PrinceIMC said:

" @King Hercules said:

He is a full God. He ascended to Godhood when his mortal half was shed thousands of years ago. He put on a shirt that had been doused in the blood of a centaur that had been poisoned by Hydra blood. On that day he became a God, the Greek God of athletic and heroic endeavor. "
That's part of the myth of Hercules, not Marvel's current Hercules. They wrote a story back in the eighties define his level of godhood and when he will become ta full god and Highfather. In the recent retelling of the story with the hydra blood, Ares states the he is a demi-god and every official publication of Hercules's bio, he is stated to be a demi-god. 

No Caption Provided
"
The story of the shirt of Nessus did happen to marvel's Herc, it was in the same issue the scan is from and why the Hydra blood didn't work the second time when Ares shot him. He is no longer mortal and he lived in Olympus, saying he's not a god is just semantics no matter what Ares calls him.  People call him a demi-God because he was born to a human and they forget that he ascended when his mortal half died. When he recently fought his mortal half in Tartarus there was a blurb at the beginning though I don't have the scan.

Our Hercules
Nature: The divine half of the ancient hero Heracles, brought up to Olympus to become a God upon his death
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 325 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown
Powers: Ludicrously strong, immortal

Their Hercules
Nature: The mortal half of the ancient hero Heracles, who was condemned to rot in Tartarus upon his death
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 325 lbs.
Eyes: Glowing Red
Hair: Dark brown
Powers: Ludicrously strong, already dead...so what are you going to do to him, really?
youFAIL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By youFAIL
@icecream1991: 
No Caption Provided
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sevennames27

Thor wins.
icecream1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By icecream1991

Listen up, youfail, I don't care if you say Jesus says I'm a bastard,  cauz I don't believe in God or Jesus, so guess what, I can call jesus a bastard if I want

Thor wins.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PrinceIMC
@sevennames27 said:
"

No Caption Provided
 Thor wins. "
That is a pretty sweet picture.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sevennames27
@PrinceIMC said:
" @sevennames27 said:
"

Thor wins. "
That is a pretty sweet picture. "

Thanks, I thought so.....................
icecream1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By icecream1991

Thor will rape hercules

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@icecream1991 said:
" Hercules is gay.  I mean literally gay.  When he was wrestling Thor, hercules was clearly enjoying the physical contact between the two.  Thats why, even though they are equal, I give it to Thor.  I oppose gay marriage. "
So Thor wins because you're a douchebag?
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@youFAIL said:
" @icecream1991: 
No Caption Provided
"
Funniest thing i've ever fucking seen.  

Icecream1991: Dude, u seriously just lost talking privileges, that was just embarrassing. We try and keep bigotry to a minority on these heah boards. Thanks. 
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC:
A Demi-God would be someone who isn't a full god.  
Galactus calls Hercules this in the future before he becomes a full god
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceIMC
@StrongestOneThereIs: Except Hercules is a full God. Achieving Godhood is one of the defining moments of his history in mythology and the comics.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lagoon_boy
thor should win barely
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: Except Hercules is a full God. Achieving Godhood is one of the defining moments of his history in mythology and the comics. "

Not in comics.  
Haven't happen yet.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecream1991:
You seem to have a theme goin
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceIMC
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: Except Hercules is a full God. Achieving Godhood is one of the defining moments of his history in mythology and the comics. "
Not in comics.  Haven't happen yet. "
Yes it has. They've shown it and and talked about it. How much clearer can it be?
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs said:

" @PrinceIMC said:
Yes it has. They've shown it and and talked about it. How much clearer can it be? "

Demi-God means half god 
and even the official Marvel Encyclopedia has him listed as a demi-god
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceIMC
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
Yes it has. They've shown it and and talked about it. How much clearer can it be? "
Demi-God meanas half god and even the official Marvel Encyclopedia has him listed as a demi-god "
They mistakenly call him a Demi-God because he was born to a human woman, he ascended to full Godhood thousands of years ago. The current Hercules series as well as the 'Encyclopedia Mythologica' featuring all the pantheons of Earth published this year call him a God so he's a God.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
Demi-God meanas half god and even the official Marvel Encyclopedia has him listed as a demi-god "
They mistakenly call him a Demi-God because he was born to a human woman, he ascended to full Godhood thousands of years ago. The current Hercules series as well as the 'Encyclopedia Mythologica' featuring all the pantheons of Earth published this year call him a God so he's a God. "
Zeus will not allow him to be a full god until he has proven himself
That is the point of this series:  

No Caption Provided

There is a prophecy surrounding him becoming a full god
when the time comes it will be his time to replace Zeus as King of the Olympus Gods