superman

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WindCloud

This is a tough one, but Supes will take it in the end.

Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Citizen 14

I want to give to Herc... So I will. He rips Supes arm off and beats him with it. ;]

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

Superman
Herc isnt even close to him in physical strength

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Citizen 14 said:
"I want to give to Herc... So I will. He rips Supes arm off and beats him with it. ;]"

sups would own him, i don't see herc lifting moons and pulling whole planets
Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Citizen 14
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
"I want to give to Herc... So I will. He rips Supes arm off and beats him with it. ;]"
sups would own him, i don't see herc lifting moons and pulling whole planets "
yeah he would. and I fully acknowledge it. I just wanted to mess around with it. and I like Herc better. Even though he is almost a joke now, along with Ares.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Citizen 14 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
yeah he would. and I fully acknowledge it. I just wanted to mess around with it. and I like Herc better. Even though he is almost a joke now, along with Ares."

ahhh ok :)
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Citizen 14 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
yeah he would. and I fully acknowledge it. I just wanted to mess around with it. and I like Herc better. Even though he is almost a joke now, along with Ares."

ahhh ok :)
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TruePwnge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" i don't see herc lifting moons"
no you see him lifting the Earth, and held the heavens in place

Herc at max power is a monster

but he jobbers too much

Herc usually turns up in fights either dumb or drunk, even though Herc has feats that own
I still think Superman might edge this

Herc done too much jobbing
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

but he jobbers too muchHerc usually turns up in fights either dumb or drunk, even though Herc has feats that ownI still think Superman might edge thisHerc done too much jobbing"
only prob with both those feats is that he did not hold it up for a long time, it was also just the sky and not all of earth or the heavens
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JThree47693
@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

but he jobbers too muchHerc usually turns up in fights either dumb or drunk, even though Herc has feats that ownI still think Superman might edge thisHerc done too much jobbing"

Damn he held the heavens together thats insane. I was thinking Superman but I dont know anymore.
Deo Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Deo Wade

Herc can kiss his arm goodbye.

Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Citizen 14
@JThree47693 said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

Damn he held the heavens together thats insane. I was thinking Superman but I dont know anymore. "
Agreed. Thats crazy strong.
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@TruePwnge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

but he jobbers too muchHerc usually turns up in fights either dumb or drunk, even though Herc has feats that ownI still think Superman might edge thisHerc done too much jobbing "
That wasnt the Earth, unless Herc suddenly grew in size and his arms were able to cover 1/5 of the entire planet
Or the Earth shrunk

and he didnt hold up the heavens, he held up the sky...which by scientific measures weighs nothing
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

Damn he held the heavens together thats insane. I was thinking Superman but I dont know anymore. "

No Caption Provided
black hole

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JThree47693
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"

Doesnt beat holding up the heavens. I see planets stars, thats a crazy feat of strength. He is pretty much holding up the universe if you think about it, and black holes are in the universe. This would be a hell of an arm wrestling match.
Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Citizen 14
@JThree47693 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
Doesnt beat holding up the heavens. I see planets stars, thats a crazy feat of strength. He is pretty much holding up the universe if you think about it, and black holes are in the universe. This would be a hell of an arm wrestling match. "
I would buy tickets to that. haha. Still I gotta give it Herc.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
Doesnt beat holding up the heavens. I see planets stars, thats a crazy feat of strength. He is pretty much holding up the universe if you think about it, and black holes are in the universe. This would be a hell of an arm wrestling match. "

he did not hold the heavens he held the sky, much different, the sky is just that the sky, herc was not holding all the universe
Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Citizen 14
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
he did not hold the heavens he held the sky, much different, the sky is just that the sky, herc was not holding all the universe "
You go high enough in the sky you hit space and the universe.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Citizen 14 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
he did not hold the heavens he held the sky, much different, the sky is just that the sky, herc was not holding all the universe "
You go high enough in the sky you hit space and the universe."

but he was not holding the universe up, he was just holding earths sky up.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JThree47693
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"

Looks like he is holding up the universe. I see planets and stars. Thats more impressive than any feat of strength Superman has. Im starting to lean towards Herc
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
Looks like he is holding up the universe. I see planets and stars. Thats more impressive than any feat of strength Superman has. Im starting to lean towards Herc "
again not the universe, just earths sky, what do you look at in the night? stars ect ect and thats due to the sky, he's not holding up the universe trust me on this, it was just earths sky
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@JThree47693 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
Looks like he is holding up the universe. I see planets and stars. Thats more impressive than any feat of strength Superman has. Im starting to lean towards Herc "
So if I hold my hands up in the air I guess I would be lifting up the universe also right?
It says hes holding up the sky and nothing more, read the text
Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Citizen 14
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
So if I hold my hands up in the air I guess I would be lifting up the universe also right? It says hes holding up the sky and nothing more, read the text "
Alright. Good point.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JThree47693
@Johnny_Blazed said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
So if I hold my hands up in the air I guess I would be lifting up the universe also right? It says hes holding up the sky and nothing more, read the text "

Where does it say he is only holdoing up the sky?
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@JThree47693 said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
Where does it say he is only holdoing up the sky? "
omg do i have to point it out for you? its in the smallest box in the panel
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JThree47693
@Johnny_Blazed said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@TruePwnge said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

No Caption Provided
black hole"
Where does it say he is only holdoing up the sky? "
omg do i have to point it out for you? its in the smallest box in the panel "

You got me. I wasnt even reading the words, and it does say the sky. Marvels database says he was holding up the heavens but I guess we will have to go with the scan.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TruePwnge
@Citizen 14 said:
"I would buy tickets to that. haha. Still I gotta give it Herc. "
and there's this one

trash talk against herc
trash talk against herc
"
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TruePwnge

followed by....

No Caption Provided

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JThree47693
@TruePwnge said:
"@Citizen 14 said:
"I would buy tickets to that. haha. Still I gotta give it Herc. "
and there's this one

trash talk against herc
trash talk against herc
""

Lol nice
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

Wow because he beat up someone who doesnt possess a fraction of Supermans physical power

Maybe we should show the scans of Captain Americas shield hurting Herc

Or show the scans of Herc using every fiber of his strength to drag an island

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ThanosIsMad

People, when they refer to the "heavens" they're talking about the sky.  This isn't just a comic book fact, this is a real world, historical fact. 

Regardless, no one wins this matchup.  Like with Thor, the planet starts to shake and they stop the match before everyone dies.

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

Superman wins this matchup
Herc isnt even close to him in physical power

JKarmosay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JKarmosay

Hercules.

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@JKarmosay said:
" Hercules. "
Loses
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thatguy

well. all iknow ia Atlas pwns both of them.......Holding up the heaven for ever? lol beat that supes

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@thatguy said:
" well. all iknow ia Atlas pwns both of them.......Holding up the heaven for ever? lol beat that supes "
He never held up the heavens he held up the sky
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@thatguy said:
"well. all iknow ia Atlas pwns both of them.......Holding up the heaven for ever? lol beat that supes"

lol superman beat atlas in a arm wrestle
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:
" well. all iknow ia Atlas pwns both of them.......Holding up the heaven for ever? lol beat that supes "
He never held up the heavens he held up the sky "

As I said earlier, the heavens are the sky.  It's the same thing. 
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:
As I said earlier, the heavens are the sky.  It's the same thing.  "
Regardless its the sky which technically has no weight since its just apart of the atmosphere

JKarmosay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JKarmosay
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:
Regardless its the sky which technically has no weight since its just apart of the atmosphere "
Yeah I'm sure that's how the writers intended it to be interpreted.
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@JKarmosay said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:
Regardless its the sky which technically has no weight since its just apart of the atmosphere "
Yeah I'm sure that's how the writers intended it to be interpreted. "
The writers didnt give enough detail on the actual feat...you can't make assumptions for the writers

Beside we already know that Herc nearly had a hernia when he pulled that island
Herc doesnt come close to Superman, at all
JKarmosay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JKarmosay
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @JKarmosay said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:
Yeah I'm sure that's how the writers intended it to be interpreted. "
The writers didnt give enough detail on the actual feat...you can't make assumptions for the writersBeside we already know that Herc nearly had a hernia when he pulled that island Herc doesnt come close to Superman, at all "
The only assumption I'm making is that the sky wasn't weightless when Hercules lifted it.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JThree47693
@TruePwnge said:
"followed by....

No Caption Provided
"

Sweet
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:

But going by mythology, the heavens (the sky) contains everything you can with your own eyes.  And everything you can see in the sky has weight.  And then you have to couple that with the atmosphere of Earth, technically, that's a lot of weight

That feat is based off of the mythological feat.  Going by the origins of the task and ceasing the use of real world logic, Herc is holding up a shitton of weight.

but honestly, that feat shouldn't be held to canon anyway, otherwise people he's fought, he'd literally have no trouble with.  Even holding back, Herc would've demolished anyone he's encountered, even if he held back if that was a feat directly tied to his stats.   DC's Hercules did the same thing, and if you take that into account, he should be the strongest person on DC Earth and shouldn't have jobbed to KC Superman especially.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JThree47693
@ThanosIsMad said:
"@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:
But going by mythology, the heavens (the sky) contains everything you can with your own eyes.  And everything you can see in the sky has weight.  And then you have to couple that with the atmosphere of Earth, technically, that's a lot of weightThat feat is based off of the mythological feat.  Going by the origins of the task and ceasing the use of real world logic, Herc is holding up a shitton of weight.but honestly, that feat shouldn't be held to canon anyway, otherwise people he's fought, he'd literally have no trouble with.  Even holding back, Herc would've demolished anyone he's encountered, even if he held back if that was a feat directly tied to his stats.   DC's Hercules did the same thing, and if you take that into account, he should be the strongest person on DC Earth and shouldn't have jobbed to KC Superman especially."

Nicely put
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By the creator
@ThanosIsMad said:
"@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @thatguy said:
But going by mythology, the heavens (the sky) contains everything you can with your own eyes.  And everything you can see in the sky has weight.  And then you have to couple that with the atmosphere of Earth, technically, that's a lot of weightThat feat is based off of the mythological feat.  Going by the origins of the task and ceasing the use of real world logic, Herc is holding up a shitton of weight.but honestly, that feat shouldn't be held to canon anyway, otherwise people he's fought, he'd literally have no trouble with.  Even holding back, Herc would've demolished anyone he's encountered, even if he held back if that was a feat directly tied to his stats.   DC's Hercules did the same thing, and if you take that into account, he should be the strongest person on DC Earth and shouldn't have jobbed to KC Superman especially."
I agree that holding up the Sky, from the view point of the Greeks, does mean the heavens.
However I don't believe that Hercules or Atlas was actually holding up all that weight.
There are other mystical forces at work there. For instance they don't actualy hold the heavens now do they. How could it rest on their shoulders or in their hands.
Zeus is not powerful enough to have created that effect so it must have already been pre-existing.
How about that if all that weight rested on Herc or Atlas, it would have then in turn rested on the Earth and driven the planet from orbit.
In my mind, they at like a centre stone - helping to support the weight and it's a lot, but they only see a fcation of the actual 'sky' (heavens).

Now when you look at many of Hercules other strength feats - throwing Godzilla, pulling Manhattan, holding Manhattan together etc, they are all significantly lower and all appear to push him to his limits. That also fits in with him not holding all the weight of the 'sky'.

Superman for the win.
icecream1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By icecream1991

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers