Hercules vs Superman.......

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Hercules has been deemed worthy of lifting Mjlonir, so he's just inherited the powers of Thor as well.  In flies Superman, who thinks Herc has just taken out Thor, seeing Herc hold his hammer.  The two get ready to clash on a deserted planet in a distant galaxy, after  Hercules was found worthy of the uru hammer Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

How skilled is he with it? Is he just gonna use it like a magic hammer or is he gonna use it like Thor?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

He knows what it's capable of.  How skilled is he with it? Well, lets hear from others what Mjolnir is capable of and what Herc can do with it.  We know that he now has the power of flight, can easily deflect projections, like heatvision, freeze breath etc.  He's seen Thor use it many a time, and knows from his own history what Mjlonir is capable of. So, it's up to Herc as to what he does with it.  Herc is a skilled combatant already, and not likely to be clumsy with it, even on a basic level.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

Hmm, they are pretty close in strength but Hercules might take it because of the magical advantage Mjolnir gives him. Unless Superman speed-blitzes him.

Are morals on/off?

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend
@Deranged Midget said:

Hmm, they are pretty close in strength but Hercules might take it because of the magical advantage Mjolnir gives him. Unless Superman speed-blitzes him.

Are morals on/off?

NO, just NO
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bornstar

supes win here because of speed

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules with Mjolnir could conceivably beat Superman though it would be very, very difficult. I see Superman taking 7 of 10 fights.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
@Deranged Midget said:

Are morals on/off?

morals are still in place. None of them are bloodlasted or crazy.  It's just as is described, Superman mistakenly thinks Herc has taken out Thor and is going to do some damage, and decides to deal with him before he goes any further.  Hercules sees this as an opportunity to test Mjlonir and see how powerfull it really is.@demifiend said:
@Deranged Midget said:

Are morals on/off?

NO, just NO
Not interested in anything else??
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Superman.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

@demifiend: Yes. Hercules is arguably one of the strongest being in Marvel. He's not that far off from Superman.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demifiend
@Deranged Midget said:

@demifiend: Yes. Hercules is arguably one of the strongest being in Marvel. He's not that far off from Superman.

just because he is one of the strongest beings in marvel doesnt make him near to superman in strenght. 
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bornstar
@demifiend: dat true also and if superman uses true strenght against herc he's done for
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden
@demifiend said:
@Deranged Midget said:

just because he is one of the strongest beings in marvel doesnt make him near to superman in strenght. 
He's gained alot of abstract powers as well as flight, as well as the ability to deflect alot of supermans projections. I don't believe anyone is saying Herc wins then, by any means, is not what i'm saying, but, there is obviously more than enough room for debate to see what he can do and can hapen in this battle.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By demifiend
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
@Deranged Midget said:

He's gained alot of abstract powers as well as flight, as well as the ability to deflect alot of supermans projections. I don't believe anyone is saying Herc wins then, by any means, is not what i'm saying, but, there is obviously more than enough room for debate to see what he can do and can hapen in this battle.
agree. he can make some battle, but thats for the magic atributions not by strenght. 
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BarelyAverage

With Mjonir and a bit of practice I can see Herc winning. Would his strength and durability go up even slightly with the hammer?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins the slight majority. Herc isn't as skilled with Mjolnir unlike Thor.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@demifiend: You're joking right? Superman is stronger than Hercules but not by a big margin. In a regular fight, Superman has the advantage due to flight, speed, and his other powers. This is basically a stronger Thor vs Superman.

Considering morals are on, Hercules doesn't have a distinct connection with Mjolnir, Superman wins 6/10 times.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#18  Edited By AssertingValor

hercules wins this with knock out.................
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BarelyAverage
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Superman wins the slight majority. Herc isn't as skilled with Mjolnir unlike Thor.
Yes but Hercules is also arguably better in H2H than both Superman and Thor.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By demifiend
@Deranged Midget said:

@demifiend: You're joking right? Superman is stronger than Hercules but not by a big margin. In a regular fight, Superman has the advantage due to flight, speed, and his other powers. This is basically a stronger Thor vs Superman.

Considering morals are on, Hercules doesn't have a distinct connection with Mjolnir, Superman wins 6/10 times.

here we go, show me what you got.  
lets see some good scans of hercules strenght.  
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget

@demifiend: Trust me, scans are not required. I'm one of the biggest fans of Superman on this site. But just to clear things up.

Hercules has lifted up the heavens after taking Atlas' place and he did it effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

Here's Hercules pulling Manhattan back together and this wasn't too long after he took a beating from WWH.

No Caption Provided
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By demifiend
@Deranged Midget said:

@demifiend: Trust me, scans are not required. I'm one of the biggest fans of Superman on this site. But just to clear things up.

Hercules has lifted up the heavens after taking Atlas' place and he did it effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

Here's Hercules pulling Manhattan back together and this wasn't too long after he took a beating from WWH.

No Caption Provided
mmmm manhattan and the sky... 
not enough boys.  
what about supes holding a black hole in his bare hands, or moving warworld by himself.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By isaac_clarke
@demifiend said:  

mmmm manhattan and the sky... not enough boys.  what about supes holding a black hole in his bare hands, or moving warworld by himself 

If we took holding the heavens up seriously, that would beat out holding was was more of a tiny wormhole or similar nonsense in his bear hands. But to be honest, we shouldn't as the feat itself is unquantifiable.
Hercules does have his decent share of strength feats though. 

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@demifiend: I'm not trying to prove Hercules' strength superiority over Superman. But holding up the heavens would trump almost anything Current Superman has done.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HumanNumber
@Deranged Midget said:

@demifiend: I'm not trying to prove Hercules' strength superiority over Superman. But holding up the heavens would trump almost anything Current Superman has done.

The feat is PIS, it doesn't make any sense when every other appearance has him struggling or straight up losing against beings who wouldn't have a chance of lifting the heavens. It's the same as Superman and Captain Marvel holding a book with infinite pages, it doesn't make a lick of sense when compared to the majority of their appearances or feats,
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By demifiend

No Caption Provided
superman closing a rip in reality with his hands 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By odinforce
@demifiend: what feat puts superman above herc in strength? 1/3 earth pull? not even a full strength feat. the super flight gave him an advantage, especially in space. he could be stronger but its nothing herc couldnt do as well
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By demifiend
@odinforce said:
@demifiend: what feat puts superman above herc in strength? 1/3 earth pull? not even a full strength feat. the super flight gave him an advantage, especially in space. he could be stronger but its nothing herc couldnt do as well
really? can show me a scan of herc moving a planet? oh wait. he cant fly either.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By odinforce
@demifiend said:
@odinforce said:
really? can show me a scan of herc moving a planet? oh wait. he cant fly either.
i kno sucks for herc. if he had some decent flight he could take on some of the DC heavy hitters. 
herc has equal strength to thor who has planetary scale feats. and equal to brb who also did a planetary scale feat 
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By supermandefender
@demifiend said:
@odinforce said:

@demifiend said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Are morals on/off?

NO, just NO
lmao go get him!
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By odinforce
@demifiend said:
@Deranged Midget said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
mmmm manhattan and the sky... not enough boys.  what about supes holding a black hole in his bare hands, or moving warworld by himself.
superman struggled to hold that black hole in his hand, not to mention that it was a small one too.  
thor effortlessly flies and escapes REAL black holes
AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@odinforce: Holding a blackhole and flying away from a blackhole are two different things. Superman has flown through blackholes also...
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By odinforce
@AtheneOwnsYou: well he better had......OR ELSE
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Deranged Midget

@HumanNumber: Half of what Superman does is PIS, that's why he was rectonned. Superman is one of the strongest beings on Earth but he shouldn't be performing absurd feats such as holding a "miniature black hole" in his hands.

Spidermayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spidermayne

If he inherited the powers of Thor on top of his own, he should demolish Superman..

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MzombieX

Superman could have trouble beating down Hercules without the hammer. 
Granted, Superman would normally have the flight advantage and other skills in his power set ... but Herc's fighting skill, strength and durability etc. would still give a good match. 
Now by giving him Mjolnir I think he evens up those odds. 
I have no doubt that Herc could use the hammer with great skill as a weapon in the basic sense. 
My only concern would be his mastery over the subtle enchantments and versatility of the power the weapon holds. 
If he has sufficient time to have learned the true power and secrets of Mjolnir and tap into what it is capable of and control it, I defintely give Herc the majority. 
If he has just gained posession of it for the first time, as Superman arrives, I question how skilled he would be with things such as flight and his grasp of using the magic with. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
The Man of Steel should win here... 
maxicere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By maxicere

Superman..

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By silverman201

Superman
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no hammer Supes stomps, with the hammer it might be really close

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By sa5m

Superman

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

This is a hard fight, I'll go with Superman since Herc is probably less skilled with the hammer than Thor.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HumanNumber
@Deranged Midget said:

@HumanNumber: Half of what Superman does is PIS, that's why he was rectonned. Superman is one of the strongest beings on Earth but he shouldn't be performing absurd feats such as holding a "miniature black hole" in his hands.

It's not PIS, it's his character. Superman has become a character who's supposed to perform ridiculous things because he's super and because it's comic books.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lordraiden
@demifiend said:

No Caption Provided
superman closing a rip in reality with his hands 
Not knocking this feat, but it's not a feat of strength. 

@demifiend said:
@Deranged Midget said:  mmmm manhattan and the sky... not enough boys.  what about supes holding a black hole in his bare hands, or moving warworld by himself. 
Must have been a small  black hole lol if he could hold it in his hands.  How the hell does someone even hold a blackhole?  Comics can get retarded lol
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Deranged Midget

@HumanNumber: Yes, it's PIS. Lifting or holding a black hole? You can't even physically do that because it's not a physical object. Trust me, I'm one of the biggest Superman fanboys on this site but even I can admit when something is bad writing.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Deranged Midget

@lordraiden: Exactly what I said. Superman is indeed stronger than Hercules, but there are some ridiculous things he performs. There is no possible way to "pick up" a black hole.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HumanNumber
@Deranged Midget said:

@HumanNumber: Yes, it's PIS. Lifting or holding a black hole? You can't even physically do that because it's not a physical object. Trust me, I'm one of the biggest Superman fanboys on this site but even I can admit when something is bad writing.

You can't hold comic books to real world standards. Realistically flying without wings doesn't make sense either.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Deranged Midget

@HumanNumber: No it's not, but at least there are explanations for why Superman can fly without wings. There is no explanation for the stupidity that is lifting up a black hole with his bare hands.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HumanNumber
@Deranged Midget said:

@HumanNumber: No it's not, but at least there are explanations for why Superman can fly without wings. There is no explanation for the stupidity that is lifting up a black hole with his bare hands.

Actually, it was explained. The miniture black hole was being contained by a magnetic field and when it began to break through the magnetic field Superman grabbed hold of it to contain it himself, before it was fully released.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Deranged Midget

@HumanNumber: Again, that explains nothing. Black Holes are NOT physical objects you can just run over to and pick up. Please don't go and try explaining that the magnetic field kept it in check. You can't see magnetic fields, you can't touch them. It was bad writing man, get over it.