This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8391 posts) - - Show Bio
R.E.B.E.L.S. #6

Rules

Random Encounter

Hercules before being a skyfather

Pre-Flashpoint Starro (Cobi)

Basic Gears

No BFR

No help

Morals off,Bloodlust

Wins by death or incapacitation

Location: Galactus's ship

Taa II
#2 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Starro.

#3 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (81505 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins.

He broke free from Nightmare's control he'd do the same with Starro.

Seafood, anyone?

#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Starro ROFLSTOMPS.

#6 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Starro.

#7 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: You don't know this version of Starro,he isn't just a telepath

He control every Star Conqueror species across the Universe and can absorbs the strength and psionic energy,of people controlled by them,in his last appearances he control Nine Galaxies and was fueled by more than trillions of beings and also is very skilled in amed and unarmed combat.

#8 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

you remember starro making despero look like a child right, hercules is outclassed. Starro is probably the greatest psychic from a mind control perspective in comics. He is way above nightmare.

#9 Posted by spiderbuck (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Hercules wins.

He broke free from Nightmare's control he'd do the same with Starro.

Seafood, anyone?

Starface calamari, coming right up.

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (81505 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@PowerHerc said:

Hercules wins.

He broke free from Nightmare's control he'd do the same with Starro.

Seafood, anyone?

Starface calamari, coming right up.

That's right!

#11 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: seee the scans above and stop with nosense jokes

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@spiderbuck said:

@PowerHerc said:

Hercules wins.

He broke free from Nightmare's control he'd do the same with Starro.

Seafood, anyone?

Starface calamari, coming right up.

That's right!

I like Soy Sauce with Mine :)

#13 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: lets debate this cadence. Why do you believe he can beat Starro?

#14 Posted by cameron83 (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW,the people who believe herc can win this are just ridiculous

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: Debate what? I heard calamari and got hungry. Whats this Thread about again?

#16 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: you bring so much to the vine

#17 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Herc winning this.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: I know. How you all got along without me is beyond me :)

#19 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@icysloth: I know. How you all got along without me is beyond me :)

Soy sauce isn't my favorite with calamari. I think a simple squeeze of lemon is the best way to go. Unless we're talking squid (calamari refers exclusively to fried squid, not other cooking styles), then soy sauce goes really well with the low and slow kind.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@icysloth: I know. How you all got along without me is beyond me :)

Soy sauce isn't my favorite with calamari. I think a simple squeeze of lemon is the best way to go. Unless we're talking squid (calamari refers exclusively to fried squid, not other cooking styles), then soy sauce goes really well with the low and slow kind.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

you have to go with marinara sauce.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: @icysloth: Anyone really fell the need for Sushi? I do. Im ordering out :)

BTW Starro so wins its on spite.

#22 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: @icysloth: Anyone really fell the need for Sushi? I do. Im ordering out :)

BTW Starro so wins its on spite.

I'm a licensed, trained, and very much experienced chef. I can actually make very high quality sushi, and my knife cuts are good enough that if I serve it with fish or whatever I decide to serve it with, it usually comes out pretty good.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Floops I wish you live by me. We get along drinking fine spirits and eating Sushi :)

#24 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Floops I wish you live by me. We get along drinking fine spirits and eating Sushi :)

Heh, that sounds like a man date if I ever heard one. Too bad I live all the way over here, where we refer to "soda" as "pop", and love our pickled beats!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Sigh... the downfalls of Internet. Why cant we live in a world like Matrix where we can all plug in our 5 senses?

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Hercules wins.

He broke free from Nightmare's control he'd do the same with Starro.

Seafood, anyone?

LOL

#27 Posted by XiiX (7416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Starro.

#28 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc ain't winning this fight. Let's be real, gentlemen.

#29 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

1v1 battle goes to Herc. Herc is stronger than Starro.

#30 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

1v1 battle goes to Herc. Herc is stronger than Starro.

lol shows how much you know about both opponents, this isn't a battle of brawn, it is a battle of the mind. Hercules isn't mentally stronger than Starro, but I doubt you knew that anyway.
#31 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@whydama said:

1v1 battle goes to Herc. Herc is stronger than Starro.

  
   
Starro was able to decapitate Despero.
That means he had to have enough strength to cut through the neck of a enemy that can do this: 
 
#32 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty:

Herc was able to life the entire heavens and kill the Skrull gods with Atum's backbone. Despero is weaker than a skyfather. Herc killed a skyfather.

#33 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@OmegaDynasty:

Herc was able to life the entire heavens and kill the Skrull gods with Atum's backbone. Despero is weaker than a skyfather. Herc killed a skyfather.

ABC logic FTW right? CSB (cool story bro)
#34 Posted by Hyperlight (5419 posts) - - Show Bio

i was going with herc until i saw that scan.

#35 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc doesn't have a chance.

#36 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't you guys read JLAvengers? Calamari is squid.

#37 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Floops I wish you live by me. We get along drinking fine spirits and eating Sushi :)

Heh, that sounds like a man date if I ever heard one. Too bad I live all the way over here, where we refer to "soda" as "pop", and love our pickled beats!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

So, you either live in the midwest, or Pittsburgh, haha

Anyways, this sums it up:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Herc ain't winning this fight. Let's be real, gentlemen.
#38 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

bump