#1 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules vs Skaar

No weapons

Win by death or KO

DEBATE!!!!!!

#2 Posted by tparks (5385 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Herc should take this. Skaar could win too, but I think Herc's experience gives him a huge edge.

#3 Edited by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar with old power for the win.

#4 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

He doesn't have the Old Power anymore IIRC.

#5 Posted by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Hercules? Does he have his lion pelt?

#6 Posted by dondave (38892 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar

#7 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: When did he lose it? Was it in a Dark Avengers issue?

#8 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanns say hercules. Does skaar still have the one trillion ton punch. If so I don't think it would make a difference, hulk has survived it.

#9 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: IIRC Worlf Breaker Hulk Tanked it, And he would stomp Herc, But Isn't current Herc Depowered or something?

#10 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

He doesn't have the Old Power anymore IIRC.

Do you know when this was?

@batnorris: IIRC Worlf Breaker Hulk Tanked it, And he would stomp Herc, But Isn't current Herc Depowered or something?

I think he is....So Skaar should win either way I guess.

#11 Edited by Perethorn (3743 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle, but i think that Hercules wins for his superior fighting skills.

#12 Posted by GhostRavage (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle, but i think that Hercules wins for his superior fighting skills.

This, but for the sake of elaboration... Skaar took 100 trillion tons of shifting tectonic plates kinetic energy in about 10 seconds(The scans suggests that)... If he somehow stays for a minute there he can do a LOT of damage on Hercules, maybe even KO him for good.

#13 Edited by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc due to his combat prowess...

#14 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC I believe Adamus Cho once stated Hercules just punches stuff. He doesn't seem to have a lot of showings of skill.

#15 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

IIRC I believe Adamus Cho once stated Hercules just punches stuff. He doesn't seem to have a lot of showings of skill.

He did fight the Hulk once on Olympus and was showing some mildly impressive agility showing, as well as pankroton knowledge

#16 Edited by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: would beating Thor in a h2h combat be suffice?

#17 Posted by dondave (38892 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2: Didn't he just kick Thor in the nuts?

#18 Edited by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: what? Lmao...I'm not aware this specific incident...I was referring to another instance where Herc had Thor in a some headlock and Thor had to summon the lightning to get out of it...it was a cheap shot by Thor since he was losing...

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules stomps Skaar hard. Hulk or Rulk would be a better fight. Not only is Herc more powerful, but he is more experienced, skilled, and durable. He's going to make shprt work of Skaar if his heads in the game

#20 Posted by GhostRavage (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules stomps Skaar hard. Hulk or Rulk would be a better fight. Not only is Herc more powerful, but he is more experienced, skilled, and durable. He's going to make shprt work of Skaar if his heads in the game

Skaar is often said to have the potential to become WAY more powerful than his father due to the combination of Hulks abilities and the Oldstrong Power. He even punched Juggs to space. Hulk beats Hercules and Rulk...ugh... i hate him... However, this is a close fight for sure not a stomp for either.