• 74 results
MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MarlboroMan

Why is there Wonder Woman feats in Hercules vs. Silver Surfer match lol?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is there Wonder Woman feats in Hercules vs. Silver Surfer match lol?

Because apparently a thread of Hercules vs Silver Surfer is related to a Wonder Woman vs Superman thread... I dunno.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@nick31898: so ironic,you want to talk about something being PIS?,cheetah putting a fight against superman is PIS even thought she put up a fight against wonder woman and other powerhouse,but you call it PIS,now you call SS losing to thor PIS?,yes i think is PIS too,but my point is that seems something is only PIS to you when it is not convenient for your case,that is called hypocrisy.

Cheetah is magic, Superman has no protection against magic, so if she cut him it would cut like it would a normal human. But if superman went all out which he didn't and just blitz her, he would win. But a straight close quarter battle would end up in superman taking some hits.

i'm not even saying she will beat him,i know he will beat her,he can't speedblitz her because she is faster than WW and faster than him in combat,but yes he will eventually beat her,but my point for him was that he is being hypocrite,because he says that cheetah being able to put up a good fight against dsuperman before going down is PIS,but now he wants to call thor beating SS PIS,so things are PIS for him only when it is not convenient for his case because he knows deep inside that cheetah is powerful enough to put up a good fight against superman but deny it,then he comes here to call something PIS because it's not convenient for his case,and that is called hypocrisy.

Wonder woman nor Cheetah is faster than superman, in no way shape or form. Every version of superman is faster than them. He is by far the fastest in terms of flight, and second only to the Flash family and certain flash villains. Wonder woman's running speed is no where near the speed of sound, and her combat speed is no where near there either.

i didn't know you were another troll,wonder woman has kept up with flash at hypersonic speed,and has been shown flying faster than half the speed of light,so get your facts right,she is way faster than sound.

No, she definately CAN'T run faster than sound. Idk, where you get your facts.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules easily destroys him.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: pretty much so,its more or less a physical fight.

Okay in that case, I'll take Hercules (assuming he's not depowered).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By dondave

Considering the beat down Norrin gave Beta Ray Bill, he could probably still take Hercules.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Not impressive at all, superman has feats just as good if not better. I'll post some of his scans later.

LOL,you said she wasn't even sound speed,i proved she is much faster than super sonic speed.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: HAHAHA,wonder woman can run much faster than sound.

some examples:

outrunning an speeding bullet(speeding bullets move at super sonic speed)that was shot at close range against a woman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

keeping up with flash.

No Caption Provided

stopping amazo before he can finish a word,amazo was unable to react..

No Caption Provided

keeping up with flash again.

No Caption Provided

racing flash.

No Caption Provided

keeping up with jessequick.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman comes running out of no where from BEHIND, runs up to,and actually briefly catches someone with Savitar's speed. Remeber Savitar is a Wally Villain fast enough to fight wally.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Is any of that supposed to impress anybody? Superman raced all the flashes in actual races!, He has saved people from bullets at point blank.

in one comic I believe it was superman for tomorrow? He was able to travel from one country to another just to catch a bullet at point blank.

He traveled to Alpha centari in a few seconds which is out of our solar system in All-star superman.

He caught the flash in the comic where he used a device to perceive time as the flash does.

He was able to out run the Golden age flash, which resorted him to speed steal Kal to win

Dude Wonder Woman may be faster in reflexes but superman is just below her in those terms and by raw speed he would smoke her, Anything she can do he can do because he's Damn superman. I really don't want to post pictures so just google those examples above, or if you own any of the books just look it up. I have the graphic novel with all of the races between superman and the flash, and in most of those races he always won, and even made the flash admit defeat when they races around the universe.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By gokuwarrior

@son_of_tomorrow: you are the one saying that she can't run or fight at sonic speed,when in fact she can run and fight faster than half the speed of light,i never compared her raw speed to superman,i proved my point that her travel speed and combat speed(throwing kicks and punches)is faster than half the speed of light,they aren't far away from each other in overall speed,superman's travel speed is light speed,faster than hers,and superman's combat speed is faster than half the speed of light just like hers,while her reflexes are faster than his,so travel speed=superman,combat speed=both are equal and reflexes=wonder woman.

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_tomorrow: you are the one saying that she can't run or fight at sonic speed,when in fact she can run and fight faster than half the speed of light,i never compared her raw speed to superman,i proved my point that her travel speed and combat speed(throwing kicks and punches)is faster than half the speed of light,they aren't far away from each other in overall speed,superman's travel speed is light speed,faster than hers,and superman's combat speed is faster than half the speed of light just like hers,while her reflexes are faster than his,so travel speed=superman,combat speed=both are equal and reflexes=wonder woman.

None of those scans show faster or mention faster than supersonic speeds. Most bullets move at the speed of sound, supersonic is faster than the speed of sound. Plus she was already in the park no more than 10-20 yards away, so there so moved faster than the speed of sound, but not supersonic or you would have seen a sonic boom of some sort. most speedsters who aren't supersonic could have reached it in time. Plus the scene where she races flash they aren't to far away from J'onn unless they raced somewhere else and you missed a scan. her catching Svitar isn't that impressive, we have no idea how fast they were going, same goes for jesse quick. I need some better scans than that to decide, because all I see is her moving faster than the speed of sound, but she could still be below supersonic. Superman has been shown to move at supersonic, and in combat speed superman has her beat. the only scan that was impressive was the Amazo one, but i need better scans to determine if you have some that show or say supersonic.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_tomorrow: she is faster than half the speed of light,fact,you like to lowball her but you admit she is faster than ironman,who is high hypersonic in speed,so you contradict yourself.

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

@son_of_tomorrow: she is faster than half the speed of light,fact,you like to lowball her but you admit she is faster than ironman,who is high hypersonic in speed,so you contradict yourself.

PROVE SHE IS FASTER THAN HALF THE SPEED OF LIGHT. I am not lowballing her you are just hyping her up without having some concrete showing. And she is faster than Iron man, no getting around that but he cannot fight at that level so I don't even know why you brought that up.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_tomorrow: ironman is massively hypersonic so if you agrre she is faster than him,then stop saying she is just faster than sound.

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_tomorrow: ironman is massively hypersonic so if you agrre she is faster than him,then stop saying she is just faster than sound.

SPEED WISE, NOT COMBAT SPEED. Iron man does not fight or react at hypersonic,speed of sound,or supersonic.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

SPEED WISE, NOT COMBAT SPEED. Iron man does not fight or react at hypersonic,speed of sound,or supersonic.

LOL,wonder woman has blocked lightnings(they move at half the speed of light),she outraced omega beams and blocked them before they hit superman,she has blocked heat visions,all these things are much faster than super sonic.

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@gokuwarrior said:

LOL,wonder woman has blocked lightnings(they move at half the speed of light),she outraced omega beams and blocked them before they hit superman,she has blocked heat visions,all these things are much faster than super sonic.

Scans

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@gokuwarrior said:

Scans

firs,sonic booms.

No Caption Provided

keeping up with superman and flash,creating a vortex.

No Caption Provided

speedblitz white martian into space and takes it down.

No Caption Provided

dodging omacs blasts at close range at blitzing them.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

flying witn superman and manhunter.

No Caption Provided

darksied shot his omega beams,and all of a sudden wonder woman appears out of nowhere,outraces the omega berams and blocks them saving superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WW dodges superman's heat vision at close range.

No Caption Provided

speedblitz thru a blast from the angry god of war,Ares .

No Caption Provided

speedblitzing powergirl FROM CANADA.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

blocking lightning.

No Caption Provided

blocking nekro lightning(skyfather level lightning) at close range.

No Caption Provided

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok WTH? This isn't a WW thing.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he did kill an alt timeline silver surfer

Avatar image for aldriffofasgard
AldriffofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Surfer is allowed to amplify his punches with energy, he stomps..

If not Herc wins after a tough battle

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How the actual frag did Hercules vs Silver Surfer turn into Wonder Woman versus Superman?