Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Herc is stronger.

I'm tellin ya, Herc is only second to the Hulk in pure strength.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc wins 7/10 and he is stronger than She-Hulk.

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

SHE-HULK! :D

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stronger? well by her last entry in the Handbook She-Hulk is 100+

small examples

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
She-Hulk lifting the Thing’s maximum weight and throwing an armwrestling match to Hercules

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

an example of Hercs strength
No Caption Provided
while Herc is no slouch by far, She-Hulk pretty much either beats or toatls her opponents. She was trained
by Captain America and has had much more since. She beat War Machine , Thunderstrike, The Avengers,
Starfox, Titania, The Wrecking Crew, Namor, the Champion, Abomination, Rhino (right after he 1-shotted
Nova into orbit), Doc Sampson, The All Winners Squad, Rogue, Captain Britain, X-factor (current),
Grey Gargoyle (and shook off his stone effects), Dragon Man, Drax, Fantastic Force, the Living Monolith,
Behemoth,Super-Skrull and She-Thing all on her own and in all cases easily, owned and in most 1-shotted.
She fought her cousin Hulk and held up on several occasions. She actually got the upper hand on Thor.
She beat on Rulk so bad he was bleeding out of his face.

good fight but im taking She-Hulk for the majority.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not disputing that she is class 100, just that she is stronger than Herc.

If you go by feats shown, Herc has her beat. He pulled Manhatten back together.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and i wouldn't post anything from her comic. Its was a joke. They had her beating the Champion for pete's sake.

That guy could give her cousin a run.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hercules is stronger and more durable.He wins.She-Hulk could wail on him all day and he would still be ready to go a few rounds.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#158  Edited By Theracles

I can't believe this thread is still going on. It's obvious Hercules is stronger.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
"Hercules is stronger and more durable.He wins.She-Hulk could wail on him all day and he would still be ready to go a few rounds."
Yep.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#160  Edited By claws

hercules wins

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yup Herc wins. And the pics used as examples of She-Hulk's strength when she's wearing the white and purple suit, her strength as She-Hulk was increased because she essentially spent a month working out all day in Jen Walters form. I doubt she's still doing that to make her She-Hulk form so strong.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
PrinceIMC said:
"Yup Herc wins. And the pics used as examples of She-Hulk's strength when she's wearing the white and purple suit, her strength as She-Hulk was increased because she essentially spent a month working out all day in Jen Walters form. I doubt she's still doing that to make her She-Hulk form so strong."
Jen is still the strongest female superhero in Marvel.She's not on Herc's level now because he's gotten stronger.She hasn't gotten weaker.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yup. That's why Titania is such a good villain for her, they're around the same strength but Jen wins because of out thinking her opponent. I'm just saying she's probably not as strong as she was when she had to wear the Jupiter suit for a short time in her own comic. It was a temporary boost.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
PrinceIMC said:
"Yup. That's why Titania is such a good villain for her, they're around the same strength but Jen wins because of out thinking her opponent. I'm just saying she's probably not as strong as she was when she had to wear the Jupiter suit for a short time in her own comic. It was a temporary boost."
Jen has absolutely owned Titinia in some fights.Titania has gotten stronger as well.I can't wait to see what happens if the New She-Hulk (Thundra) and the Old one (J Wall) go at it.She-Hulk has only gotten stronger.So I doubt she is any weaker than any strength level she has achieved at any point.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah seeing the new She-Hulk battle the old will be good.

I don't currently read She-Hulk, I stopped shortly after it was relaunched after she beat Titania with the Power Gem but she didn't look as big as she did in the previous volume when she worked out constantly as Jen Walters in order to increase her strength exponentially to fight Champion. I assumed she stopped hitting the weights constantly because otherwise she'd still look like a female body builder as Jen.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
PrinceIMC said:
"Yeah seeing the new She-Hulk battle the old will be good.I don't currently read She-Hulk, I stopped shortly after it was relaunched after she beat Titania with the Power Gem but she didn't look as big as she did in the previous volume when she worked out constantly as Jen Walters in order to increase her strength exponentially to fight Champion. I assumed she stopped hitting the weights constantly because otherwise she'd still look like a female body builder as Jen."
She-Hulk is always training.Never quits.When she's not she's going after cases like Daredevil.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

character being stronger doesnt make another characters strength dissapear, likewise, with any other traits powers, and it doesnt make a win. in alot of cases a weaker character beats a stronger or better in some other area. for example, War Machine dropping Ares, Colossus knocking out Sym (ehile i limbo nontheless). She-Hulk is a great example of beating or getting ground on other characters that are exceptionally above her as i listed above. im sticking with Shulkie here.Vance Astro said:

"PrinceIMC said:
"Yeah seeing the new She-Hulk battle the old will be good.I don't currently read She-Hulk, I stopped shortly after it was relaunched after she beat Titania with the Power Gem but she didn't look as big as she did in the previous volume when she worked out constantly as Jen Walters in order to increase her strength exponentially to fight Champion. I assumed she stopped hitting the weights constantly because otherwise she'd still look like a female body builder as Jen."
She-Hulk is always training.Never quits.When she's not she's going after cases like Daredevil.
"
same with Herc, except when he's waiting on a call from Jen thats never going to happen or hanging out on Earth somewhere.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"character being stronger doesnt make another characters strength dissapear, likewise, with any other traits powers, and it doesnt make a win. in alot of cases a weaker character beats a stronger or better in some other area. for example, War Machine dropping Ares, Colossus knocking out Sym (ehile i limbo nontheless). She-Hulk is a great example of beating or getting ground on other characters that are exceptionally above her as i listed above. im sticking with Shulkie here.Vance Astro said:
"PrinceIMC said:
"
same with Herc, except when he's waiting on a call from Jen thats never going to happen or hanging out on Earth somewhere."
Hercules isn't just stronger than She-Hulk.He's alot more durable.Almost nothing hurts him.I have seen him hit with weapons specially designed to kill him and he lived.
She-Hulk might be a better fighter than Hercules but it's still not enough for it to make a difference.She's smarter than him as well but again,I don't see how that will help.She can't make him hurt himself and she could use her intellect to get more hits but even if he let's her get her shots in she doesn't have much of a chance of knocking him out.

War Machine dropping Ares is supposed to mean what? War Machine outclasses Ares in everything except fighting skill.
I don't know who or what Sym is so I can't comment on that.
She-Hulk has never beaten anyone she shouldn't have.The closest thing she has done to that was daze Thor.All her other wins are was because of her being superior in strength or fighting skill.Rulk and Hulk who are both stronger than her as far as I know have never lost to her in a fair one on one.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"character being stronger doesnt make another characters strength dissapear, likewise, with any other traits powers, and it doesnt make a win. in alot of cases a weaker character beats a stronger or better in some other area. for example, War Machine dropping Ares, Colossus knocking out Sym (ehile i limbo nontheless). She-Hulk is a great example of beating or getting ground on other characters that are exceptionally above her as i listed above. im sticking with Shulkie here.Vance Astro said:
"PrinceIMC said:
"
same with Herc, except when he's waiting on a call from Jen thats never going to happen or hanging out on Earth somewhere."
Hercules isn't just stronger than She-Hulk.He's alot more durable.Almost nothing hurts him.I have seen him hit with weapons specially designed to kill him and he lived.
She-Hulk might be a better fighter than Hercules but it's still not enough for it to make a difference.She's smarter than him as well but again,I don't see how that will help.She can't make him hurt himself and she could use her intellect to get more hits but even if he let's her get her shots in she doesn't have much of a chance of knocking him out.

War Machine dropping Ares is supposed to mean what? War Machine outclasses Ares in everything except fighting skill.
She-Hulk has never beaten anyone she shouldn't have.The closest thing she has done to that was daze Thor.All her other wins are was because of her being superior in strength or fighting skill.Rulk and Hulk who are both stronger than her as far as I know have never lost to her in a fair one on one.
"
re: read the statement i wrote first that you seemed to have been commentating on earlier, (WM outclasses Ares? Ares=Hercules)
she beat on Rulk so hard his face was gushing blood. lastly strength? 100+. note the plus. She-Hulk amps. she is a Hulk after all....
CATMANEXE said:
"stronger? well by her last entry in the Handbook She-Hulk is 100+

small examples
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
She-Hulk lifting the Thing’s maximum weight and throwing an armwrestling match to Hercules

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
while Herc is no slouch by far, She-Hulk pretty much either beats or toatls her opponents. She was trained
by Captain America and has had much more since. She beat War Machine , Thunderstrike, The Avengers,
Starfox, Titania, The Wrecking Crew, Namor, the Champion, Abomination, Rhino (right after he 1-shotted
Nova into orbit), Doc Sampson, The All Winners Squad, Rogue, Captain Britain, X-factor (current),
Grey Gargoyle (and shook off his stone effects), Dragon Man, Drax, Fantastic Force, the Living Monolith,
Behemoth,Super-Skrull and She-Thing all on her own and in all cases easily, owned and in most 1-shotted.
She fought her cousin Hulk and held up on several occasions. She actually got the upper hand on Thor.

"

when i said she beat these guys...i mean she PWN'D almost all of them. alot of them werent even fights. i am talking
fast drops, hard beatdowns and 1-shots across the city. see War Machine and Thunderstrike, 1-shots through the air for both. by your own ABC logic then... She-Hulk>War Machine>Ares (God Of War, son of Zeus, rival of Hercules). sounds a little off to me.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#170  Edited By Theracles
CATMANEXE said:
"Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"PrinceIMC said:
"

"
re: read the statement i wrote first that you seemed to have been commentating on earlier, (WM outclasses Ares? Ares=Hercules)
she beat on Rulk so hard his face was gushing blood. lastly strength? 100+. note the plus. She-Hulk amps. she is a Hulk after all....
CATMANEXE said:
"stronger? well by her last entry in the Handbook She-Hulk is 100+

small examples
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"

when i said she beat these guys...i mean she PWN'D almost all of them. alot of them werent even fights. i am talking
fast drops, hard beatdowns and 1-shots across the city. see War Machine and Thunderstrike, 1-shots through the air for both. by your own ABC logic then... She-Hulk>War Machine>Ares (God Of War, son of Zeus, rival of Hercules). sounds a little off to me."

Hercules has disposed of Ares pretty easily on many occasions, Ares is able to lift 70 tons while Hercules has lifted over thousands of tons. She-Hulk cannot defeat Red Hulk, she needed help from other female superheroes to defeat him, Red Hulk humiliated her on their first encounter, by what you said you are actually saying that She-Hulk is stronger than even the Hulk who was defeated by Red Hulk since you said She-Hulk beat Red Hulk so bad. Anyway Hercules wins, you can post as many She-Hulk feats as you want they don't compare to Hercules' feats of strength, just so you know Hercules has dragged the island of Manhattan that weighs over 99 billion tons, lifted and tossed Marvel's version of Godzilla that weighs 60,000 tons, lifted and hurled a Giant Sequoia, lifted a starhsip, cause The Thing to submit and dropkick a bulldoze, those feats over 100 class strength. I don't think Hercules considers Ares a rival however I'm not sure about the rival thing, Hercules has always considered Thor as his rival.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#171  Edited By PowerHerc
@Ms. Invisible:
Interestingly, when they finally did get together in She-Hulk's book before it was cancelled; they did'nt even bother with the hotel room.  They did it in Jen and Jazinda'a van.  And it was Jen whom felt like she had been lucky to have been with Herc!  Then she kicked him out and drove off leaving him feeling used and confused!   Kind of a reversal of conventionally assumed gender roles, huh?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hercules.

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TheGreatOne
@Renegade Lantern said:
"

I think Hercules would beat her down then he would take her out for dinner, dancing and then to a hotel room!

"

THIS
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#174  Edited By goldenshot80

The lion of olympus will win

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#175  Edited By PowerHerc
@goldenshot80 said:
"The lion of olympus will win "

Indeed!
jtwgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By jtwgeek

Well, if you go by Marvel's official ratings She Hulk and Hercules are dead even in strength, durability, and fighting skills. She Hulk however is faster than he is, and smarter. Those two advantages alone would make a huge difference when you have two world class bricks like these two fighting. Hercules has been fighting for a very long time admitedly, but there is only so much skill you can actually have. Despite his strength Hercules is not fast. And he is lacking something that She Hulk has. Regenerative powers. Every hit she lands on him? Will slow him down. Where as every hit he lands on her will have a lot less impact as she constantly regenerates the damage that's dealt. The only hope Hercules would have of winning a prolonged fight with someone who is of equal strength as him, just as skilled a fighter as him, but is also faster, smarter, and heals faster? Would be to knock her out in the opening moments of the fight. Which is /highly/ unlikely to happen. The fight would be long and hard, but in the end She Hulk's superior speed and regeneration would see her through the fight and leave Herc defeated.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Sylvain

Hercules

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#178 god_spawn  Moderator

Herc.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtwgeek: I don't know where you're getting this information. She Hulk isn't as strong or durable as Hercules. I don't know how good her fighting skills are though. I don't know how fast she is, but I do know that she's not to fast for Hercules to react to her. But she is smarter. That much is true. Hercules does have regeneration. The reason he doesn't use it is because he rarely needs it. He's so durable that it's rarely used. Same thing with Thor.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hercules wins

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules

angrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she hulk lifts grimms max strength with one arm!!! WHAT????????????????? tell me that's not bullcrap..

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Olympian

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alcaeus

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Alcaeus

When has he been called that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://marvel.wikia.com/Hercules_(Earth-616)

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hurc for the merk.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules would demolish Jen

jeffcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By jeffcom

the she hulk series was a joke written for comedic effect her being stronger than herc beating champion 4th wall all BS just for fun not CANON DONT ATTRIBUTE THESE THINGS TO HER SHE IS NOT THAT POWERFUL

jeffcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angrir: SHE HULK HAS LOADS OD BS INVOLVED WITH HER ...STRONGER THAN HERC BEATING CHAMPION ...4TH WALL ..SHE IS STRONG AND A GREAT CHARACTER BUT SHE IS NOT THAT STRONG

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules outclasses her. Hercules wins.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points