• 181 results
#1 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules:

Superhuman strength, stamina and durability. Imortality and skilled hand-to-hand fighter.

She-Hulk:

Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina and durability. Regenerative healing factor.

#2 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hercules would beat her down then he would take her out for dinner, dancing and then to a hotel room!

#3 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"I think Hercules would beat her down then he would take her out for dinner, dancing and then to a hotel room! "

LOL! That sounds like how Herc.

#4 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules by wild thing

#5 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has far more fighting experience, and is probably still stronger. Also has far greater stamina. I go with Herc.

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc.

#7 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

(((HERCULES!)))

#8 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc v.s She Hulk....sounds like a really good blue movie to me.

#9 Posted by meta knight (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks at the competitors

Hmmm...

Shakes his head

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins..but it's not a curbstomp.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins in a great fight with She Hulk.

#12 Posted by Radioactive Mace (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of destruction with herc on top

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"I think Hercules would beat her down then he would take her out for dinner, dancing and then to a hotel room! "

Why the f* would she go out on a date with a jerk like that?"

Because Hercules wouldn't do that he's actually not a jerk...he's very chivalric. He is very respectful to females unless he has no choice.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

Why the f* would she go out on a date with a jerk like that?

#15 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Renegade Lantern says:

Because Hercules wouldn't do that he's actually not a jerk...he's very chivalric. He is very respectful to females unless he has no choice."

If Hercules is going to "beat her down" then why would She-Hulk go on a date with him? What, because he has to beat women to get them to go out on dates with him? And so what if he's chivalric? Doesn't mean women have to go out with him.

I was pointing out that if Renegade Lantern wants to look at She-Hulk just as a date for Hercules, then perhaps he should take that crap somewhere else.
Post Edited:2008-04-02 19:48:33

#16 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Renegade Lantern says:

Because Hercules wouldn't do that he's actually not a jerk...he's very chivalric. He is very respectful to females unless he has no choice."

If Hercules is going to "beat her down" then why would She-Hulk go on a date with him? What, because he has to beat women to get them to go out on dates with him? And so what if he's chivalric? Doesn't mean women have to go out with him.

I was pointing out that if Renegade Lantern wants to look at She-Hulk just as a date for Hercules, then perhaps he should take that crap somewhere else.
Post Edited:2008-04-02 19:48:33"

If she Hulk would date Juggernaut, why not Herc?

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
Why the f*** would she go out on a date with a jerk like that?"
If Hercules is going to "beat her down" then why would She-Hulk go on a date with him? What, because he has to beat women to get them to go out on dates with him? And so what if he's chivalric? Doesn't mean women have to go out with him. I was pointing out that if Renegade Lantern wants to look at She-Hulk just as a date for Hercules, then perhaps he should take that crap somewhere else.
If she Hulk would date Juggernaut, why not Herc?"

She wasn't in her right mind.

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
Why the f*** would she go out on a date with a jerk like that?"
If Hercules is going to "beat her down" then why would She-Hulk go on a date with him? What, because he has to beat women to get them to go out on dates with him? And so what if he's chivalric? Doesn't mean women have to go out with him. I was pointing out that if Renegade Lantern wants to look at She-Hulk just as a date for Hercules, then perhaps he should take that crap somewhere else.

I understand but She-Hulk had sex with Iron Man and then Ended up fighting him.It happens.I also can't stand when battles become dates but She-Hulk can't be Herc anyways.

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah it's just a joke, jesus don't get mad.

#20 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I understand but She-Hulk had sex with Iron Man and then Ended up fighting him.It happens.I also can't stand when battles become dates but She-Hulk can't be Herc anyways."

I don't understand why it was necessary to put the "Herc goes on a date in the end with She-Hulk"? It's perceiving She-Hulk just as a date for Hercules. And then saying Herc is going to take She-Hulk to a hotel room later? Really low taste if you ask me.

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"yeah it's just a joke, jesus don't get mad. "

You're right! Jesus doesn't get mad! :D

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Vance Astro says:
"I understand but She-Hulk had sex with Iron Man and then Ended up fighting him.It happens.I also can't stand when battles become dates but She-Hulk can't be Herc anyways."
I don't understand why it was necessary to put the "Herc goes on a date in the end with She-Hulk"? It's perceiving She-Hulk ***just*** as a date for Hercules. And then saying Herc is going to take She-Hulk to a hotel room later? Really low taste if you ask me. ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"yeah it's just a joke, jesus don't get mad. "
You're right! Jesus doesn't get mad! :D"

I agree with you Ms.Invisible..i'm just saying as far as She-Hulk going on a date with someone an then battling him isn't outlandish because it's happened.I understand where your coming from though and I agree it shouldn't be that way.

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, people can become enemies and friends later on. I was just pointing out the poor taste in the "joke".

#23 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc should merc her.

#24 Edited by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
bump 

We needed a worthy opponent for She-Hulk.
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules wins.

Moderator Online
#26 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

her cousin

#27 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hercules wins."
But She-Hulk wins the sexual harassment suit.
#28 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

I think She Hulk will win, cause she is stronger than Hercules.
She Hulk will win.

#29 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio

They've fought in the comics. She-Hulk KO'd him.

#30 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she did. I don't understand why everyone underestimate She Hulk.

She's stronger that Hercules.

#31 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hercules wins."
If She-Hulk can beat Colossus, she can sure as heck beat Hercules
#32 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"I know she did. I don't understand why everyone underestimate She Hulk.

She's stronger that Hercules."
Agreed. And a better fighter. And taken more seriously, on a side note.
#33 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote for She Hulk.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hercules wins."
If She-Hulk can beat Colossus, she can sure as heck beat Hercules"
Hercules is a better fighter and far stronger than Hercules so your point is invalid.Hercules knocked She-hulk out once without even looking.
Moderator Online
#35 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. She defeated Abomination, Champion of the universe.

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Yeah. She defeated Abomination, Champion of the universe."
Abomination can't beat Herc either and the Champion was a plot device..The Hulk needed the power gem to beat him.
Moderator Online
#37 Edited by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

classic abomination was a powerhouse

but yeah beating champion is PIS

#38 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk defeated Champion of the universe. It was not plot. He wanted win.
You should read more carefully. (I don't mean it wrong.)

#39 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hercules wins."
If She-Hulk can beat Colossus, she can sure as heck beat Hercules"
Hercules is a better fighter and far stronger than Hercules so your point is invalid.Hercules knocked She-hulk out once without even looking."
Yeah, and She-Hulk once gave herc a love tap and knocked him out. And Hercules is not strnger than Colossus. He may be more highly trained, but Colossus was taught specifically how to use his opponents strength and size against them, and you still argued that he would lose.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"She Hulk defeated Champion of the universe. It was not plot."
Don't be ridiculous.She can't beat Hulk and Hulk couldn't beat Champion without the power gem....
Moderator Online
#41 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not. Im just saing what i saw there. I know that Hulk is stronger. But maybe you don't know that if She Hulk gets berserk then she is mindless and strong like Hulk.
You should watch She Hulk's progress more carefully. She Hulk vs Champion of the universe was fair fight.
I don't know why it was hard for Hulk, but she defeated him.

I'll vote for She Hulk

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Im not. Im just saing what i saw there. I know that Hulk is stronger. But maybe you don't know that if She Hulk gets berserk then she is mindless and strong like Hulk.
You should watch She Hulk's progress more carefully. She Hulk vs Champion of the universe was fair fight.
I don't know why it was hard for Hulk, but she defeated him.

I'll vote for She Hulk"
Hulk is stronger period..whether she is berserk or not...she has never ever beat him.
I do watch She-Hulk's progress..I am the biggest She-Hulk fan on comicvine.She-Hulk vs. Champion was a boxing match...The Champion being the best fighter in the Universe should have demolished her.
Hercules wins.
Moderator Online
#43 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Im She Hulk's fan too. If you know a lot about her then you should know it. I saw fight Hulk vs She Hulk (when she was berserk) and Hulk was not able beat her. It ended with draw.
You should know it if you are fan.
Champion of the universe had the power gem in fight, but it was removed and then he was not able defeat She Hulk. It was not a plot.

If you don't believe me than read the issue again.

She Hulk wins.

#44 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

And by the way She Hulk can lift Thing's maximum with one hand.(Thing's leatest max is 100t). Which means she can lift more than 200t.
And her strength grows with anger.
But im sure you know it.

#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91064 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Im She Hulk's fan too. If you know a lot about her then you should know it. I saw fight Hulk vs She Hulk (when she was berserk) and Hulk was not able beat her. It ended with draw.
You should know it if you are fan.
Champion of the universe had the power gem in fight, but it was removed and then he was not able defeat She Hulk. It was not a plot.

If you don't believe me than read the issue again.

She Hulk wins."
It doesn't matter..she never beat Hulk.
Champion of the Universe is a way better fighter than She-Hulk..She-Hulk isn't even a better fighter than Punisher and the Champion is the best in the Universe.It was plot..anyone who knows anything about the two characters know I am right.

Read the last issue of She-Hulk? She got her ass kicked by Rulk with then help of 4 other heroes? Why bother?

Hercules wins.
Moderator Online
#46 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey i know a lot about She Hulk and Champion of the universe.
And i know that Champion has power gem. Because of that he was undefeatable.

And about Hulk vs She Hulk. Like i said it ended with draw which means there was no winner.

Hercules better fighter???
She Hulk was trained by Cap. America, SHIELD and Gamora (im not sure if i wrote that name right). So i don't think that Hercules is better fighter.

She Hulk will win. Im sure. I'll vote for She Hulk

#47 Posted by lordraiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

If Herc wasn't trying, Herc! If he was giving 110% she wouldn't stand an absolute chance!

#48 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Why everyone underestimate She Hulk. I really don't know.

#49 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

But she is stronger than Hercules. I saw it in one issue. So how can he win? Can you explain? Cause i don't get it.

#50 Posted by lordraiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Why everyone underestimate She Hulk. I really don't know."

Cause you really need to know and understand Herc and his mythology! He's thousands of years older than She-Hulk and has put down beings/gods much more powerfull than her!