#1 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

with the power of Zeus

with complete power and control

#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.
With complete power and control we have someone like Galactus...

#3 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules. One, he is the Prince of Power. Two, he is a demi-God/God. Three, he has the power of Zeus as well. I say Hercules takes it, but great battle.

#4 Posted by Marvilo (5 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry but without knowing sentr's full powers when he is in complete power and control i would have to say zeus, but really and truely sentry would beat the crap oput of anyone with complete power and control.

#5 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvilo said:
"sorry but without knowing sentr's full powers when he is in complete power and control i would have to say zeus, but really and truely sentry would beat the crap oput of anyone with complete power and control."
Not hard to come to some conclusion of how he would be with complete power and control. Take what you saw in WWHulk and have him in control of that and add the power of Void that was shown in the Sentry series of the New Avengers, and you got some idea.
#6 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"Sentry.With complete power and control we have someone like Galactus..."
No way.
Galactus could make a Sentry.
He is one of the fundamental forces of the universe. What's a million suns to that?
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
No way.Galactus could make a Sentry. He is one of the fundamental forces of the universe. What's a million suns to that?"
Galactus couldn't make a Sentry.
#8 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
No way.Galactus could make a Sentry. He is one of the fundamental forces of the universe. What's a million suns to that?"
Galactus couldn't make a Sentry."
He made Tyrant (who was equal to himself).

And lets not forget the Silver Surfer who could match Sentry (and some believe, surpass him).

Galactus is master of the Power Cosmic. Again, what is a million exploding suns compared to that?
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
He made Tyrant (who was equal to himself).And lets not forget the Silver Surfer who could match Sentry (and some believe, surpass him).Galactus is master of the Power Cosmic. Again, what is a million exploding suns compared to that?"
Tyrant and Silver Surfer are nothing like Sentry.He could make someone as powerful as Sentry but he couldn't make a being who is a copy of Sentry with all his powers.
#10 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
He made Tyrant (who was equal to himself).And lets not forget the Silver Surfer who could match Sentry (and some believe, surpass him).Galactus is master of the Power Cosmic. Again, what is a million exploding suns compared to that?"
Tyrant and Silver Surfer are nothing like Sentry.He could make someone as powerful as Sentry but he couldn't make a being who is a copy of Sentry with all his powers."
Ok. I didn't think you were gonna take me completely literal.

Galactus could make someone as powerful and even more powerful than Sentry. No way Sentry could beat him, even with all his powers working.

And please don't bring up that nonsense from his series. Cause we know what that was all about. The fact that what i state dis true shows that to be just nonsense.
#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
Tyrant and Silver Surfer are nothing like Sentry.He could make someone as powerful as Sentry but he couldn't make a being who is a copy of Sentry with all his powers."
why not?Galactus is so powerfull,a massive energy manipulator being,why he couldnt create another energie manipulator like Sentry?i dont think he could make a 100% copy of Sentry,that is impossible,but if you mean one who haves his powers,then yes i can see him doing that

anyway i vote for Hercules in a easy battle
#12 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
why not?Galactus is so powerfull,a massive energy manipulator being,why he couldnt create another energie manipulator like Sentry?i dont think he could make a 100% copy of Sentry,that is impossible,but if you mean one who haves his powers,then yes i can see him doing thatanyway i vote for Hercules in a easy battle"
I agree.
#13 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Sentry did not defeat Galactus, that imo is Pis. Silver Surfer would defeat Sentry, SS is way above Sentry he's stronger, faster, got teleportation, has more energy manipulation, cosmic awareness, can alter Sentry's DNA, SS has intangibility,  whatever Sentry trick you name Surfer can do it tenfold. Sentry might be at Morg or Sersi levels. There is no way he can take on people at the level of Skyfather Gods.
#14 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
BatDance said:
"Sentry did not defeat Galactus, that imo is Pis. Silver Surfer would defeat Sentry, SS is way above Sentry he's stronger, faster, got teleportation, has more energy manipulation, cosmic awareness, can alter Sentry's DNA, SS has intangibility,  whatever Sentry trick you name Surfer can do it tenfold. Sentry might be at Morg or Sersi levels. There is no way he can take on people at the level of Skyfather Gods."
I don't think Silver surfer is at a skyfather level. That would make him even to Odin. And he is not.

But that is another debate.
#15 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus's mystical energy manipulating abilities where close to those of Odin, making him his peer.
This suppoeted by the Norse God / Greeek God war (battle) ending in a stalemate, showing a balance between their respective forces.
The OHOTMU also compared Odin and Zeus as peers.
The mytsic power of Zeus could be used for a massive range of effects much in a similar manner as the Odin Force could be used.
Add this in to Hercules already massive physical abilities and he should actually be more powerful than Zeus actually was (as his physical abilities are greater).

Is a fully controlled Sentry at Skyfather level ?
We know that the Silver Surfer isn't at that level.

I think that Hercules would still take it.

#16 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"BatDance said: I don't think Silver surfer is at a skyfather level.
I didn't say Surfer is at skyfather level I said Herc-Zeus power is.
Silver Surfer might not be as strong as Hulk but he can use his cosmic power to make his strength higher than Hulk, SS fighting guys like Ego is on the level of Planet scale with some Reality Manipulation

SS beats sentry because he's way higher on the scale, he's more intelligent and his cosmic power gives him a whole range of attacks that Sentry can't do jack against
Herc-Zeus power is way out of Sentry's league

#17 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
BatDance said:
"Alpha said:
"BatDance said: I don't think Silver surfer is at a skyfather level.
I didn't say Surfer is at skyfather level I said Herc-Zeus power is.
Silver Surfer might not be as strong as Hulk but he can use his cosmic power to make his strength higher than Hulk, SS fighting guys like Ego is on the level of Planet scale with some Reality Manipulation

SS beats sentry because he's way higher on the scale, he's more intelligent and his cosmic power gives him a whole range of attacks that Sentry can't do jack against
Herc-Zeus power is way out of Sentry's league"
Sorry. i didn't read you correctly.
#18 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go for Hercules here.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223793 posts) - - Show Bio
Hercules with Zeus Power has a shot here... Sentry can make it interesting though
#20 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
why not?Galactus is so powerfull,a massive energy manipulator being,why he couldnt create another energie manipulator like Sentry?i dont think he could make a 100% copy of Sentry,that is impossible,but if you mean one who haves his powers,then yes i can see him doing thatanyway i vote for Hercules in a easy battle"
Galactus cannot make someone who has the same exact powers as Sentry.Energy manipulation is a small fraction of his abilities.He rarely even uses it to begin with.
#21 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver says:

"Galactus cannot make someone who has the same exact powers as Sentry.Energy manipulation is a small fraction of his abilities.He rarely even uses it to begin with."

The statement about energy manipulation is about Galactus or Sentry?
#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Matezoide said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"czarny_samael said:
Galactus cannot make someone who has the same exact powers as Sentry.Energy manipulation is a small fraction of his abilities.He rarely even uses it to begin with.
"
if it is part of his powers (like you said),then yes he can,SS already haves energy manipulation powers to begin with
#23 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
if it is part of his powers (like you said),then yes he can,SS already haves energy manipulation powers to begin with"
Are you serious or are you just trying to piss me off? You are saying Galactus can make a Sentry because he made Silver Surfer who has energy manipulation as if  that is the only power Sentry has.All of Sentry's powers aren't even revealed yet.If I was basing whether Galactus could do this or not based on just energy manipulation...I wouldn't have responded in the first place.All Heralds can manipulate energy.
#24 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc wins easy, Zues would spank sentry

#25 Edited by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even a battle it's a popularity contest.

#26 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

hercules wins 

#27 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Galactus couldn't make a Sentry. "
Sentry has the power of Moses
#28 Posted by PowerHerc (81468 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules with the power of Zeus is way too much for the Sentry to handle.  The Sentry is a high-power level crazy mf , but not sky-father, King of the Gods/ Ruler of Olympus level.  Add Hercules's physical abilities to this equation and Sentry finds out what it's like to face somebody with more power than a million exploding suns.  Much more.  Amped-up, Thunderbolt of Zeus wielding Herc wins this one and has fun doing it. 
#29 Posted by Norbit (72 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends on how powerful the writers choose to make Sentry on the day...
#30 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Sentry winning even with the thunderbolt on Herc's side. However, it's not like Herc plays fair: 

#31 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Sentry.With complete power and control we have someone like Galactus... "
WHAT?
#32 Edited by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys realize that Sentry ( not even close to being at full power ) has killed the crap out of Ares ( almost herc's equal )  right?

Herc with Zeu''s power is something else. but Sentry fully possessed by the Void is just too dangerous.

#33 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

True the voids power with sentry is unpredictable and mastery of it is overkill I think.

#34 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
" True the voids power with sentry is unpredictable and mastery of it is overkill I think. "

Overkill To Zeus powers ? lmao
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#36 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#37 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules, with ease.

#38 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7723 posts) - - Show Bio
SENTRY WITH A TWIST OF LEMON wins ;D
#39 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules just nut shots sentry with lightning bolts instead of his knee... f yeahhh. But that picture of Coipel's Sentry looks awesome, but Siege was myehhhh

#40 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc

#41 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, very old times, when I actually belied that Sentry=Galan...

Hercules ftw.

#42 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry .

He can kill Hercules , even if he has Zeus powers . Zeus is a god , but Sentry is more .

#43 Edited by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#44 Posted by themadsurfer (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#45 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#46 Edited by westy206 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus could probably remove Sentrys powers.