Hercules Vs Sentry

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By VictorGrey

what made a 3 year old thread get revived?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Killemall

Hercules gets thrown into the sun if he's really pissed.

Sentry going all out to kill hercules would be a stomp.

Hulk has pretty much always gotten the better of hercules and Sentry is stronger.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By Stronger

Hercules wins.I can post some scans if you want.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Vance Astro said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Vance Astro said:

Sentry would win every time.He outclasses Hercules in every way accept fighting skill which if he fights to the best of his ability it doesn't matter because Hercules isn't fast enough to hang with Sentry.

Hercules is physically stronger.

No he's not.

I say thy nay. Hercules>Sentry Physical strength.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By TheGodKiller3

As much as I hate him , Sentry wins here .

Chaos War Hercules on the other hand......................

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By spiderbuck1

Herc already won. I don't get all this "if he was mad!" nonsense. They had a fight, Hercules won. How does that get dismissed so easily, and anyone who doesn't question their own lying eyes is out of their mind. Does not compute.

Bloodlusted Sentry would win, I'll give you all that.

reynolds is a flea to Chaos War Hercules ....

@jeanroygrant said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Vance Astro said:

Sentry would win every time.He outclasses Hercules in every way accept fighting skill which if he fights to the best of his ability it doesn't matter because Hercules isn't fast enough to hang with Sentry.

Hercules is physically stronger.

No he's not.

For sooth!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderbuck said:

Herc already won. I don't get all this "if he was mad!" nonsense.

It's not nonsense.Herc has never beaten Sentry.When they fought during Dark Reign, Sentry wasn't even fighting back...and Amadeus Cho suggested he flee, which he did.

@jeanroygrant

said:

Based on what feats? 

@Stronger said:

Hercules wins.I can post some scans if you want.

There isn't a single scan you can post that would prove that Hercules can beat Sentry.Unless you post something out of context or non canon, Sentry has clearly shown to be Herc's superior. Even if we pretend Hercules is physically stronger than Sentry (which he isn't) if he could cause physical harm to World War Hulk, there is no reason he couldn't do the same to Hercules.Not to mention his massive long range advantage with his energy projection and flight, plus he's faster than Herc by a huge margin.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Vance Astro said:

@spiderbuck said:

Herc already won. I don't get all this "if he was mad!" nonsense.

It's not nonsense.Herc has never beaten Sentry.When they fought during Dark Reign, Sentry wasn't even fighting back...and Amadeus Cho suggested he flee, which he did.

.... because back up was on the way and Cho ran the numbers, so on and so forth.

You might not like it, but that was a fight, and Hercules won it. If bets were laid on who would win a fight between the two, and 128 come out, you'd be paying up. It's not like Osborn said "go out there and get thrown around. I need you to really humiliate yourself." ... then Sentry wasn't really fighting, he was playing penuckle. If he did not want to fight, he would have not be flying fist first into anyone. He would have stopped about 5 ft away and talk. Not every fight is to the death, and but that was a fight, and Hercules won it. I don't see how that's so controversial.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#209  Edited By Saren

Sentry.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderbuck said:

.... because back up was on the way and Cho ran the numbers, so on and so forth.

You might not like it, but that was a fight, and Hercules won it. If bets were laid on who would win a fight between the two, and 128 come out, you'd be paying up. Not every fight is to the death, and but that was a fight, and Hercules won it.

Did you even read the words? Sentry is clearly not fighting back until the fight is basically over so please stop trying to use a fight that clearly has variables in it to make a case.In battle forums we are supposed to take them at their best.This has nothing to do with what I like.If you read the comic you know that Sentry wasn't giving Hercules his best so I don't understand why you're baffled that the fight is being dismissed.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Vance Astro said:

@spiderbuck said:

You might not like it, but that was a fight, and Hercules won it. If bets were laid on who would win a fight between the two, and 128 come out, you'd be paying up. Not every fight is to the death, and but that was a fight, and Hercules won it.

Did you even read the words? Sentry is clearly not fighting back until the fight is basically over so please stop trying to use a fight that clearly has variables in it to make a case.In battle forums we are supposed to take them at their best.This has nothing to do with what I like.If you read the comic you know that Sentry wasn't giving Hercules his best so I don't understand why you're baffled that the fight is being dismissed.

So you're saying what the world saw as Sentry throwing a punch at Hercules, was actually a high five attempt gone horribly wrong?

I'm sorry, but when someone throws a punch .... that's a fight. This was a fight that Herc won. Pretty handily as well.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderbuck said:

So you're saying what the world saw as Sentry throwing a punch at Hercules, was actually a high five attempt gone horribly wrong?

I'm sorry, but when someone throws a punch .... that's a fight.

My problem isn't whether it's considered a fight or not.My problem is that you think it's a valid showing for what would ACTUALLY happen in a fight between them when clearly the WORDS in the book suggest that Sentry is holding back.If Sentry was giving it his all, OBVIOUSLY it would have been a different outcome.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Vance Astro said:

@spiderbuck said:

I'm sorry, but when someone throws a punch .... that's a fight.

My problem isn't whether it's considered a fight or not.My problem is that you think it's a valid showing for what would ACTUALLY happen in a fight between them when clearly the WORDS in the book suggest that Sentry is holding back.If Sentry was giving it his all, OBVIOUSLY it would have been a different outcome.

When talking about a fight that COULD happen, it's entirely reasonable to look to a fight that DID happen. How could it NOT be?? It's ridiculous to start looking into stats and who could lift what or who has what level of speed, and so forth but ignore a past encounter.

I am not saying it is absolutely conclusive as to what would happen in a separate encounter, but it is definitely evidence that should be introduced in support of a conclusion one way or the other.

Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Quntumking

HERCULES' powers were upgraded in Chaos War (i think) so i'm not sure. If it goes to best of 5 i'm gonna have to say Sentry 3 herc 2 maybe 4/1.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderbuck said:

When talking about a fight that COULD happen, it's entirely reasonable to look to a fight that DID happen. How could it NOT be?? It's ridiculous to start looking into stats and who could lift what or who has what level of speed, and so forth but ignore a past encounter.

I am not saying it is absolutely conclusive as to what would happen in a separate encounter, but it is definitely evidence that should be introduced for in support of a conclusion one way or the other.

I don't have time for this.If you really don't understand why that fight isn't applicable to this battle, I don't have any reason to even respond anymore. There's no evidence of anything in that fight at all.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Stronger

@Vance Astro:

No Caption Provided

I got a two more scans,but I am to bored to post them..........

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Nighthunter said:

Sentry
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Vance Astro said:

@spiderbuck said:

I am not saying it is absolutely conclusive as to what would happen in a separate encounter, but it is definitely evidence that should be introduced for in support of a conclusion one way or the other.

I don't have time for this.If you really don't understand why that fight isn't applicable to this battle, I don't have any reason to even respond anymore. There's no evidence of anything in that fight at all.

Yeah. How ridiculous would it be to consider a past fight when predicting the outcome of a hypothetical encounter.

Hercules wins, .... because Hercules WON.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderbuck said:

Yeah. How ridiculous would it be to consider a past fight when predicting the outcome of a hypothetical encounter.

Saying it again doesn't make it right.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#220  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I see this ending quite like the Ares fight... now how did that go again?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#221  Edited By dernman
@TheGodKiller3 said:

As much as I hate him , Sentry wins here .

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@JediXMan said:

Sentry dominated Ares in combat and then ripped him in half.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By jashro44
@Stronger said:

@Vance Astro:

No Caption Provided

Out of context. Sentry was holding back. 

@spiderbuck said:

@Vance Astro said:

@spiderbuck said:

I don't have time for this.If you really don't understand why that fight isn't applicable to this battle, I don't have any reason to even respond anymore. There's no evidence of anything in that fight at all.

Lots of things happen in comics. Spider-man beat fire lord, curbstomped the hulk, nearly dropped thor, and up before. Doesn't mean it should happen. Dare devil has fought hulk before and actually effected him with his punch, doesn't mean it should happen. Captain america wrecked hulk with ridiculous ease, doesn't mean it should happen. 1 fight isn't proof of anything especially a fight when 1 character wasn't going full out. Characters job all the time. We should look at multiple showings of each, as far as I'm concerned sentry is to fast for herc.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#224  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:

@JediXMan said:

Sentry dominated Ares in combat and then ripped him in half.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger said:

@Vance Astro:

No Caption Provided

Out of context. Sentry was holding back.

@spiderbuck said:

@Vance Astro said:

@spiderbuck said:

Lots of things happen in comics. Spider-man beat fire lord, curbstomped the hulk, nearly dropped thor, and up before. Doesn't mean it should happen. Dare devil has fought hulk before and actually effected him with his punch, doesn't mean it should happen. Captain america wrecked hulk with ridiculous ease, doesn't mean it should happen. 1 fight isn't proof of anything especially a fight when 1 character wasn't going full out. Characters job all the time. We should look at multiple showings of each, as far as I'm concerned sentry is to fast for herc.

I dont see Sentry being to fast for Herc in this scan.

And man chill out!!!! This is comics,not reality,many things happen that shouldnt happen.Killer Croc should have been better than Bane and he isnt even to Damian Wayne,Batman should lose to every other character who has superpowers cause he hasnt,Sandman always loses to Spider-man,Flash should solo the entire freaking DC universe with his powers and it isnt even sure thing that he can beat Hal Jordan etc....

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

jeduhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By jeduhu

Sentry.... and Juggs is stronger than herc too...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By jashro44
@Stronger: Your examples are actually cis and a properly written killer croc is better then damian wayne. Killer croc doesn't have physical stats that are that much better then bane. It is possible for him to be better then croc based off feats. Batman based off feats is better then a few meta humans. Sandman doesn't always lose to spider-man. Spider-man mostly needs prep to beat him. Not to sure about flash but I'm going to assume its cis that he doesn't use speed steal or mass infinite punch often. Hercules beating sentry was a one time thing like spider-man beating fire lord. Hercules has no speed feats to suggest he can tag sentry.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44: And Sentry doesnt have any better battles on record other than Ares.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By jashro44
@Stronger said:

Not true. Lots of battles sentry had were better then the hercules one. His showing against ultron, his showing against ww hulk (when he just stood there and slugged it out with ww hulk), his showing against terrax when he effortlessly beat him, etc.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Stronger said:

I dont see Sentry being to fast for Herc in this scan.

And man chill out!!!! This is comics,not reality,many things happen that shouldnt happen.Killer Croc should have been better than Bane and he isnt even to Damian Wayne,Batman should lose to every other character who has superpowers cause he hasnt,Sandman always loses to Spider-man,Flash should solo the entire freaking DC universe with his powers and it isnt even sure thing that he can beat Hal Jordan etc....

What part of SENTRY WAS HOLDING BACK don't you understand?
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger said:

Not true. Lots of battles sentry had were better then the hercules one. His showing against ultron, his showing against ww hulk (when he just stood there and slugged it out with ww hulk), his showing against terrax when he effortlessly beat him, etc.

They only worthy battle you have posted was the one with Terrax.

@Vance Astro: True Sentry was ideed holding back.Hercules ,on the other hand, was holding back too.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stronger said:

@Vance Astro: True Sentry was ideed holding back.Hercules ,on the other hand, was holding back too.

So this fight doesn't matter at all.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By jashro44
@Stronger: He fought hulk and didn't use speed at all. If I'm not mistaken hulk beat hercules rather easily in Hulk-hercules unleashed (I may need to double check). Its a strength/durability feat. He leveled the surrounding area when he fought ultron with the shock waves of his punch. Sentry is comparable in terms of strength but is way to fast for hercules.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Stronger said:

They only worthy battle you have posted was the one with Terrax.

Right, because somehow going shot for shot with World War Hulk isn't mentionable against Hercules who is not only weaker but was in the same series and couldn't pull it off himself.
joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#237  Edited By joshuagamer

"Hey guys, did you see that awesome fight between Hercules and Sentry?" REply: "No, I just saw Hercules and then I didn't see Hercules"

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Stronger

@Vance Astro: He didnt actually beat WWH.It was a draw.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry isn't physically stronger than Hercules but the thing is that he can charge his punches with energy projection, that being said Sentry punch a lot harder than hercules is faster and can use range attacks. Sentry wins...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#240 god_spawn  Moderator

Sentry.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry ftw

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry got put fown by a dropped Helicarrier. Herc would have laughed it off so durability level goes to Herc easy.

If Hulk can land hits on Sentry why couldn't Herc? If Thor can land hits on Sentry why couldn't Herc? Ok Herc can't fly into sun and drop him off but Hercs punches/mace hits equal Thor with Mjolnir and Thor messed him up pretty bad. Sentry is to inconsistent to say against his best showings, human torch defeated Sentry by setting him on fire lmao.

I'm going with Herc here he has defeated bigger and tougher (SKRULL ELDER GODS)

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is by far powerfull & shown feats beyond feats

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

bob

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry curbstomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry ripped Ares (Hercs nemesis, who he has had difficulty fighting) in half with his bare hands. He easily wins.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward Sentry.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sentry.

dcbicthes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules could win, but Sentry's multitude of powers might prove to be too much for him to handle