Hercules Vs Sentry

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By SilverSentry

Sentry wins this because he is  very overpowered and beat molecule man even if it was a piece of crap he did it .

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By "Colossus"
@SilverSentry said:
" Sentry wins this because he is  very overpowered and beat molecule man even if it was a piece of crap he did it . "
he isnt overpowerd, thats his powerlevel
hes not on supermans level like alot of people think
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By BillyBonzo

that wasnt a fight when sentry and hercules went at it, that was a tamed sentry asking for hercs to stand down and to be honest if norman had asked sentry to take him out for good well i doubt it would have lasted many panels. Sentry takes this fight 

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SilverSentry
@"Colossus" said:
" @SilverSentry said:
" Sentry wins this because he is  very overpowered and beat molecule man even if it was a piece of crap he did it . "
he isnt overpowerd, thats his powerlevel hes not on supermans level like alot of people think "
I know he is actually my favorite character but that is just crazy.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By D3athstroke
@BillyBonzo said:
" that wasnt a fight when sentry and hercules went at it, that was a tamed sentry asking for hercs to stand down and to be honest if norman had asked sentry to take him out for good well i doubt it would have lasted many panels. Sentry takes this fight  "

BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By BillyBonzo
@SilverSentry:  its not crazy when we don't know the full extent of sentrys powers yet 
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By SilverSentry

true but molecule man got beyonder. so Beyonder < Sentry

BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By BillyBonzo
@SilverSentry:  no sentry couldnt beat the beyonder but at that time molecule man and beyonder were untouchable, the power levels of them two now are no way what they was then. 
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By BillyBonzo
@D3athstroke: I guess sentry just wasnt that pissed off at that time haha i have no doubt current sentry would tear hercules a new ass hole 
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By SilverSentry
@BillyBonzo said:

" @SilverSentry:  no sentry couldnt beat the beyonder but at that time molecule man and beyonder were untouchable, the power levels of them two now are no way what they was then.  "

I know i just don't like PIS or RETCONs
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By D3athstroke
@BillyBonzo:
When i have no doubt that Herculese already Beat Sentry like 6 ears boy and he beat Venom and Noh-Varr with him too ))
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SilverSentry said:
" true but molecule man got beyonder. so Beyonder < Sentry "
Why haven't you considered that the Molecule Man that Sentry fought was depowered\retconned? That would make more sense than calling someone who is supposed to be your favorite character overrated.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@D3athstroke said:
" @BillyBonzo:When i have no doubt that Herculese already Beat Sentry like 6 ears boy an he beat Venom and Noh-Varr with him too )) "
How do you beat someone when you don't hurt,KO,incapacitate,or even make them mad? 
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By SilverSentry
@Vance Astro said:
" @SilverSentry said:
" true but molecule man got beyonder. so Beyonder < Sentry "
Why haven't you considered that the Molecule Man that Sentry fought was depowered\retconned? That would make more sense than calling someone who is supposed to be your favorite character overrated. "
Yes I have but I still have respect for the things accomplished before him being retconned and the fact that sentry has crazy amounts of power.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SilverSentry said:
Yes I have but I still have respect for the things accomplished before him being retconned and the fact that sentry has crazy amounts of power. "
I don't thing Sentry's that powerful..the weak characters on Marvel 616 Earth just make him look that much more powerful.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By D3athstroke
@Vance Astro said:
" @D3athstroke said:
" @BillyBonzo:When i have no doubt that Herculese already Beat Sentry like 6 ears boy an he beat Venom and Noh-Varr with him too )) "
How do you beat someone when you don't hurt,KO,incapacitate,or even make them mad?  "

Hercules over powered Sentry right ? He stopped his fist with one hand and then trow him to Venom : ) That means he is stronger :))
Senry did not Hurt,ko,incapacitate and make him mad : ))
Hercules purpose was Armor Hercules take armor and left while sentry lose to him (Sorry for bad spelling )
Sentrys purpose was to Take Herc Down He could not do that so he lose 
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By "Colossus"

its the void thats that powerful

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By SilverSentry
@Vance Astro said:
" @SilverSentry said:
Yes I have but I still have respect for the things accomplished before him being retconned and the fact that sentry has crazy amounts of power. "
I don't thing Sentry's that powerful..the weak characters on Marvel 616 Earth just make him look that much more powerful. "
good point i tend to compare all character in dc and marvel and others as a whole also non cannon things as well even if it is wrong .
spartan1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By spartan1212

herc ftw
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#120  Edited By HellionVulcan

Right now sentry hes just on another level but Hercules would last longer then ares ?_?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@D3athstroke said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @D3athstroke said:
How do you beat someone when you don't hurt,KO,incapacitate,or even make them mad?  "
Hercules over powered Sentry right ? He stopped his fist with one hand and then trow him to Venom : ) That means he is stronger :))Senry did not Hurt,ko,incapacitate and make him mad : )) Hercules purpose was Armor Hercules take armor and left while sentry lose to him (Sorry for bad spelling )Sentrys purpose was to Take Herc Down He could not do that so he lose  "
No...you he didn't over power Sentry? READ THE COMIC!!! He didn't overpower anything.He kept hitting someone who was giving him a chance to stop.Sentry didn't do anything to Hercules but he wasn't trying to.Hercules left because Amadeus Cho told him he would lose if he stayed.Again, READ THE COMIC.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#122  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Herc did't overpower Sentry. He caught Sentry's fist, and struggled to hold it back as Sentry moved closer and closer to Herc, closing the distance. He even gave Herc a warning to stop. Read the comic instead of just looking at the pictures. 

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By D3athstroke

You see only what you want to see

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@D3athstroke said:
" You see only what you want to see "

HYPOCRISY!

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By MKF30

The Sentry

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By rbysjti

Sentry. He's stronger so he doesn't need to fly to beat Herc. Sentry is also faster.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@rbysjti said:
" Sentry. He's stronger so he doesn't need to fly to beat Herc. Sentry is also faster. "
WOW..what are the odds? This is absolutely correct!
darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By darth_fletcher

as much as it pains me to say this, id have to go with sentry because of his speed and raw power !!!

the_fallen11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#129  Edited By the_fallen11

Sentry, he's the strongest person in the Marvel U.
plus there's that whole Void thing..no big deal.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By blackadam
@the_fallen11 said:
"Sentry, he's the strongest person in the Marvel U. plus there's that whole Void thing..no big deal. "

he is far from being the strongest in marve universe. the only good feats he has are from the void. people often say a lot about sentry when he really doenst have crazy strength, speed or power feats. the only feats he has are from the void.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:
" @the_fallen11 said:
"Sentry, he's the strongest person in the Marvel U. plus there's that whole Void thing..no big deal. "
he is far from being the strongest in marve universe. the only good feats he has are from the void. people often say a lot about sentry when he really doenst have crazy strength, speed or power feats. the only feats he has are from the void. "
This is false.Sentry has plenty of feats without the Void.He's not the strongest in the Marvel U but he definitely is the strongest on Marvel Earth.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By blackadam
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
" @the_fallen11 said:
he is far from being the strongest in marve universe. the only good feats he has are from the void. people often say a lot about sentry when he really doenst have crazy strength, speed or power feats. the only feats he has are from the void. "
This is false.Sentry has plenty of feats without the Void.He's not the strongest in the Marvel U but he definitely is the strongest on Marvel Earth. "

maybe now he is. but before siege and dark avengers. what feats of strength does sentry has that put him on par of thor or hulk strength wise? sentry does have feats but they are not are great as other characters.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:

maybe now he is. but before siege and dark avengers. what feats of strength does sentry has that put him on par of thor or hulk strength wise? sentry does have feats but they are not are great as other characters. "

You're saying maybe now like he really has any strength feats as of late? All he's done is rip Ares in half (which he could have done before), take out Molecule Man (which has nothing to do with strength) be head Morgan Le Fey (which he could have done before) and lay waste to Asgard (which he could have done before).So what do you mean..maybe now? 

Sentry HAS strength feats but now you're saying what puts him on par with Thor or Hulk? I only responded because before you were acting as if he had no strength feats at all.I said Sentry is the strongest on Marvel Earth just based on what he did against World War Hulk alone.If anyone could have taken Hulk hand to hand they would have stepped up.The only reason I can't compare him to Thor or Hulk now is because of feats like when Hulk lifted and island and swam with it and Thor towing the Midgard Serpent but if Sentry easily took out Savage Hulk twice (which he did,read his miniseries) and he's more than a physical match for the Thor who towed the Midgard Serpent, than it's obvious he's in their strength class.Not to mention when Sentry fought Savage Hulk he let Hulk attack him and and he did it with a smile on his face.The Hulk couldn't even make him flinch.With characters like Hulk being absent (Banner isn't Hulk anymore) and characters like Gladiator not being an earth based character.I think it's safe to say Sentry is the strongest character on Marvel Earth and has been since he first appeared.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By blackadam
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
maybe now he is. but before siege and dark avengers. what feats of strength does sentry has that put him on par of thor or hulk strength wise? sentry does have feats but they are not are great as other characters. "
You're saying maybe now like he really has any strength feats as of late? All he's done is rip Ares in half (which he could have done before), take out Molecule Man (which has nothing to do with strength) be head Morgan Le Fey (which he could have done before) and lay waste to Asgard (which he could have done before).So what do you mean..maybe now?  Sentry HAS strength feats but now you're saying what puts him on par with Thor or Hulk? I only responded because before you were acting as if he had no strength feats at all.I said Sentry is the strongest on Marvel Earth just based on what he did against World War Hulk alone.If anyone could have taken Hulk hand to hand they would have stepped up.The only reason I can't compare him to Thor or Hulk now is because of feats like when Hulk lifted and island and swam with it and Thor towing the Midgard Serpent but if Sentry easily took out Savage Hulk twice (which he did,read his miniseries) and he's more than a physical match for the Thor who towed the Midgard Serpent, than it's obvious he's in their strength class.Not to mention when Sentry fought Savage Hulk he let Hulk attack him and and he did it with a smile on his face.The Hulk couldn't even make him flinch. "

when he took out molecule man he use void powers. it was the void who rip ares in half( and this is up to debate. some people would argue it was sentry, some other it was the void). morgana lafey durability was that or a normal human, so taking her head off isnt that great, and he didnt kill her doing that. 

the people who could take on ww hulk smply werent there; black bolt was a skrull, thor was dead and hercules didnt want to fight. 
well this is gonna sound repetitive but thor is always holding back when he fights with peopel from earth, a bow he make to odin; not to kill anyone from midgard. the thing is that if thor fight the hulk not holding back he would simply kill him really easy since he has a lot of ways to do so. also the hulk always stalemate thor because thor let him to build enough strength for the reason i already told you( he always holding back and no killing anyone from midgard as in someone from earth).  
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:
when he took out molecule man he use void powers. it was the void who rip ares in half( and this is up to debate. some people would argue it was sentry, some other it was the void). morgana lafey durability was that or a normal human, so taking her head off isnt that great, and he didnt kill her doing that.  the people who could take on ww hulk smply werent there; black bolt was a skrull, thor was dead and hercules didnt want to fight. well this is gonna sound repetitive but thor is always holding back when he fights with peopel from earth, a bow he make to odin; not to kill anyone from midgard. the thing is that if thor fight the hulk not holding back he would simply kill him really easy since he has a lot of ways to do so. also the hulk always stalemate thor because thor let him to build enough strength for the reason i already told you( he always holding back and no killing anyone from midgard as in someone from earth).   "

You're telling me this like I don't know.That has nothing to do with what I am saying.Did you even read my post? 
I know the difference between the Void and Sentry.You said that Sentry might be the strongest now but he wasn't before.So I named the feats he has currently as a Void to prove that statement was asinine because his showings of strength were better before the Void took over the host. 

Whether anyone that could have beaten World War Hulk was there or not is besides the point.More than half of Marvel Earth wasn't a match for Hulk before WWH.The Hulk and Thor don't always stalemate and Thor doesn't hold back on him because he doesn't want to kill him.When Hulk hits Thor..Thor goes flying.When Savage Hulk hit Sentry.He didn't move.Sentry held back against Hulk too.The difference is he beat him easier.Holding back isn't an excuse for pathetic performances.You can hold back (Like Wolverine does) and still get an easy win.Barely winning because you're holding back is no excuse.Thor has actually been physically hurt by people weaker than Sentry.She-Hulk,The Wrecker,Absorbing Man,The Thing,Wonder Man,Iron Man,etc.

Also..you bring up Blackbolt being as skrull as if he would have beaten Hulk either way.World War Hulk would have beat him to death.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#136  Edited By Ferro Vida

Okay, let's try a new tactic. Sentry was able to single-handedly defeat an Atlantean terrorist cell underwater, while Hercules struggled against Namor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" Okay, let's try a new tactic. Sentry was able to single-handedly defeat an Atlantean terrorist cell underwater, while Hercules struggled against Namor. "
And always had struggled against Namor.
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Valkaad

Hercules

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Valkaad: Dude, seriously?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Valkaad: Dude, seriously? "
He's only saying Herc because i'm saying Sentry.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valkaad said:
"Hercules "
Um................... How?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro: You just make friends everywhere you go :P
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By D3athstroke
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Valkaad said:
"Hercules "
Um................... How? "
Like this ? 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@D3athstroke said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Valkaad said:
"Hercules "
Like this ? 

"
Hasn't Vance already gone over this with you?
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By SilverSentry

Sentry with or without void for the win .

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By D3athstroke
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @D3athstroke said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Valkaad said:
"Hercules "
Like this ? 

"
Hasn't Vance already gone over this with you? "
You mean when he was posting his "fantasies" like they where Facts ? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@D3athstroke said:
You mean when he was posting his "fantasies" like they where Facts ?  "
I like how you call them fantasies when you're the only person who doesn't believe what I said.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#148  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" @D3athstroke said:
You mean when he was posting his "fantasies" like they where Facts ?  "
I like how you call them fantasies when you're the only person who doesn't believe what I said. "
We're apparently all living the delusion. Now if you'll excuse me grand wizard, I have to go smoke some more peyote and take a trip to Narnia
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By blackadam
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
when he took out molecule man he use void powers. it was the void who rip ares in half( and this is up to debate. some people would argue it was sentry, some other it was the void). morgana lafey durability was that or a normal human, so taking her head off isnt that great, and he didnt kill her doing that.  the people who could take on ww hulk smply werent there; black bolt was a skrull, thor was dead and hercules didnt want to fight. well this is gonna sound repetitive but thor is always holding back when he fights with peopel from earth, a bow he make to odin; not to kill anyone from midgard. the thing is that if thor fight the hulk not holding back he would simply kill him really easy since he has a lot of ways to do so. also the hulk always stalemate thor because thor let him to build enough strength for the reason i already told you( he always holding back and no killing anyone from midgard as in someone from earth).   "
 You're telling me this like I don't know.That has nothing to do with what I am saying.Did you even read my post? I know the difference between the Void and Sentry.You said that Sentry might be the strongest now but he wasn't before.So I named the feats he has currently as a Void to prove that statement was asinine because his showings of strength were better before the Void took over the host.   Whether anyone that could have beaten World War Hulk was there or not is besides the point.More than half of Marvel Earth wasn't a match for Hulk before WWH.The Hulk and Thor don't always stalemate and Thor doesn't hold back on him because he doesn't want to kill him.When Hulk hits Thor..Thor goes flying.When Savage Hulk hit Sentry.He didn't move.Sentry held back against Hulk too.The difference is he beat him easier.Holding back isn't an excuse for pathetic performances.You can hold back (Like Wolverine does) and still get an easy win.Barely winning because you're holding back is no excuse.Thor has actually been physically hurt by people weaker than Sentry.She-Hulk,The Wrecker,Absorbing Man,The Thing,Wonder Man,Iron Man,etc. Also..you bring up Blackbolt being as skrull as if he would have beaten Hulk either way.World War Hulk would have beat him to death. "

thor have resisted attack from the four host and a bomb that can destroy a planet. so, yes i think he always holds back agains the hulk. if the fight was out of character he would rip the hulk head. and yes black bolt can beat ww hulk with a scream. 

and sentry is the most powerfull guy on marvel earth now because of his molecule manipulation ability.  but he is not the stronger, nor the fastest nor the more durable.  
you talk abut his strength before the void take control what are this feats exactly?  please show me. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:
 thor have resisted attack from the four host and a bomb that can destroy a planet. so, yes i think he always holds back agains the hulk. if the fight was out of character he would rip the hulk head. and yes black bolt can beat ww hulk with a scream.  and sentry is the most powerfull guy on marvel earth now because of his molecule manipulation ability.  but he is not the stronger, nor the fastest nor the more durable.  you talk abut his strength before the void take control what are this feats exactly?  please show me.  "
 You can't hold back being hurt.If someone punches you and causes significant damage enough for you to be thinking about the hit in a thought bubble it's obvious Thor is on a level where he can logically be hurt by the Hulk.Durability and Strength go hand and hand.Thor is no less or no more durable than he is strong.Pretending that Thor would easily KILL Hulk if he wasn't holding back is BS. 

The Sentry has ALWAYS been the most powerful on Marvel Earth.He doesn't need Molecule Manipulation.Against Genis Vell he generated enough energy to destroy planets which is why he was transported to the micro-verse so he would not destroy THE PLANET (Earth).His energy manipulation which he has always had alone is sufficient enough to be the most powerful character on Marvel Earth. 

I never went on about Sentry's strength feats before the Void.I was saying that he has none after the Void took over the host.So you saying..he's stronger after the Void took over is asinine.He doesn't have the strength feats that Hulk and Thor do..but he's never really had a reason to lift an island,or a mountain or any of those other BS feats that they've done.I'm saying he's the stronger only by what i've seen in combat.There is nobody in the Marvel U that could even hurt him until the modern era.He proves his strength by punching..not lifting.He's one of the only class 100's who has KO'd Wolverine without him being handicapped before hand,He created his own canyon with one punch,He snapped Terrax's planet busting axe and easily beat him,he's easily beaten the Thing.Tossed him all over New York.