Sentry.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Scourge
Sentry easily. He has every advantage over him.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
Fresh Prince said:
"Sentry easily. He has every advantage over him.
"

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
czarny_samael said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"

"
Apart from the fact that Sentry's fighting skill is virtually non-existant and Hercules has thousnads of years experience in hand to hand combat.

Anyway, although Hercules might be the greater fighter, Sentry has a much greater reaction speed advantage, can fly and has look range attack options (via his energy emissions) that should enable him to win.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Sentry should win here
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phones

will they ever kill sentry off?

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Scourge
the creator said:
"czarny_samael said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"

"
Apart from the fact that Sentry's fighting skill is virtually non-existant and Hercules has thousnads of years experience in hand to hand combat.

Anyway, although Hercules might be the greater fighter, Sentry has a much greater reaction speed advantage, can fly and has look range attack options (via his energy emissions) that should enable him to win."
Experience won't mean much in this fight when Sentry is faster, stronger and more durable than Hercules is.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Simon Williams
Phones said:
"will they ever kill sentry off?
"
Why would they? They need more of him. Since the Bats is dead and Captain America, I think its time for Super-Man to go, let's see what happens.
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Phones
Simon Williams said:
"Phones said:
"
Why would they? They need more of him. Since the Bats is dead and Captain America, I think its time for Super-Man to go, let's see what happens.
"
he doesn't do anything and the writers dont use him right.. right?
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Simon Williams
Phones said:
"Simon Williams said:
"Phones said:
"
"
he doesn't do anything and the writers dont use him right.. right?
"
Actually your wrong, He is in the Dark Avengers. They do use him right but He lacks Features.
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Phones

I know hes in the DA

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator
Fresh Prince said:
Experience won't mean much in this fight when Sentry is faster, stronger and more durable than Hercules is.
"
I don't don't yet believe that Sentry is clearly stronger than Hercules.
Yes he is faster but to straight kinectic damage, again I don't see that much to set them apart in durability either. A good example of this is the blows they took from WWH. Both withstood a few blows but both showed physical damage from it (bleeding, bruising etc).
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By SUNMAN
the creator said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"
I don't don't yet believe that Sentry is clearly stronger than Hercules.
Yes he is faster but to straight kinectic damage, again I don't see that much to set them apart in durability either. A good example of this is the blows they took from WWH. Both withstood a few blows but both showed physical damage from it (bleeding, bruising etc).
"
well seeing as how Hercules got owned by WWH and Sentry did not I think that proves Sentry is stronger. Also Sentry has the void and with that power combined with his own is just overkill.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator
SUNMAN said:
"well seeing as how Hercules got owned by WWH and Sentry did not I think that proves Sentry is stronger. Also Sentry has the void and with that power combined with his own is just overkill."
Hercules did not defend himself but let WWH hit him a few times.
He did not attempt to fight back so how was this getting owned by WWH.
How does this specific feat (of engaging WWH in battle) actually then make Sentry stronger. Please explain.

If you read the starting post, it does not mention Sentry having the Void powers as well.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius

Without BFR, I think Hercules would win. I feel he is stronger (second to only the Hulk)

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Herc is just as strong, but as the Creator says, Sentry's speed, flight and energy powers would be a deciding factor. Herc is a bettef fighter but he isn't that samrt, he would just try to out fight him, which would be a mistake.

I love Herc, but I will go with Sentry for a slight win margin.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Triumphant

Sentry ftw

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah sentry would defeat hercules and as me would have take his soul but zesus would throw lighting at my a$$ 
Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Chrome Zillion

Sentry.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius

The recent Hercules has made this a battle that he could win.

he seemed to be toying with him. called him a pretty boy who needs to learn to fight.

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Alpha said:
"The recent Hercules has made this a battle that he could win.he seemed to be toying with him. called him a pretty boy who needs to learn to fight. "
Hercules is outclassed in everything except fighting skill and Hercules was just recently told he has a lack of it...I don't see how he has much of a chance against Sentry.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By Static Shock

Sentry

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator
Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"The recent Hercules has made this a battle that he could win.he seemed to be toying with him. called him a pretty boy who needs to learn to fight. "
Hercules is outclassed in everything except fighting skill and Hercules was just recently told he has a lack of it...I don't see how he has much of a chance against Sentry.
"
Not in strength either.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul

Wouldn't Zeus royally bbq if sentry so much as broke hercules's little toe?

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules' s strength is a match for Sentry (the guy held a Island together). It's Sentry's energy output that would do him in.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hadrelius
Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"

Not in the recent comic. Hercules threw him around cause of his superior fighting skills. He even stop a punch from Sentry. I will say that in Sentry's defense, he was holding back, but that's the risk when you have a power you can't control and if you let go, it would risk the lives of those you are protecting.
Sean Lassiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sean Lassiter
the creator said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"
Not in strength either."

In strength too.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius
Sean Lassiter said:
"the creator said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"
Not in strength either."
In strength too."
What feat have you seen from Sentry to match Hercules?
Sean Lassiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sean Lassiter
Alpha said:
"Sean Lassiter said:
"the creator said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"
Not in strength either."
In strength too."
What feat have you seen from Sentry to match Hercules?"
I haven't seen any feats.I know Sentry is stronger than him.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius
Sean Lassiter said:
"Alpha said:
"Sean Lassiter said:
"the creator said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"
Not in strength either."
In strength too."
What feat have you seen from Sentry to match Hercules?"
I haven't seen any feats.I know Sentry is stronger than him."
It's good to go on your feelings. Doesn't do well in a debate though.

Well so far based on feats, Hercules is stronger. But I'm not saying that. I'm saying Herc could match his strength (that has been shown so far)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"
Not in the recent comic. Hercules threw him around cause of his superior fighting skills. He even stop a punch from Sentry. I will say that in Sentry's defense, he was holding back, but that's the risk when you have a power you can't control and if you let go, it would risk the lives of those you are protecting. "
I'm not arguing for Sentry anymore.It's too hard to know what he actually will do,what he can't do,or whether he was fighting to the best of his ability at any time in comics.His showings are crazy inconsistent and Marvel has yet to just actually come out and say what his definite powers are.The handbook says one thing but then the comics show him doing things not mentioned or not doing things that are said to be his powers.It's ridiculous.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"
Not in the recent comic. Hercules threw him around cause of his superior fighting skills. He even stop a punch from Sentry. I will say that in Sentry's defense, he was holding back, but that's the risk when you have a power you can't control and if you let go, it would risk the lives of those you are protecting. "
I'm not arguing for Sentry anymore.It's too hard to know what he actually will do,what he can't do,or whether he was fighting to the best of his ability at any time in comics.His showings are crazy inconsistent and Marvel has yet to just actually come out and say what his definite powers are.The handbook says one thing but then the comics show him doing things not mentioned or not doing things that are said to be his powers.It's ridiculous."
The inconsistencies that what is listed as what a character is capable of and what is shown in comics is the same for most characters.

Look at Cage. He is just 25 tons with titanium hard skin and has beat Doc Samson and gone toe to toe with Wonder Man.
And I'm not even gonna start on Juggernaut and the Hulk.

I'm just saying i get where your coming from.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
The inconsistencies that what is listed as what a character is capable of and what is shown in comics is the same for most characters. Look at Cage. He is just 25 tons with titanium hard skin and has beat Doc Samson and gone toe to toe with Wonder Man. And I'm not even gonna start on Juggernaut and the Hulk.I'm just saying i get where your coming from. "
The first sentence either makes no sense or i'm reading it wrong.I don't know how to respond because I don't know what you're trying to say.As far as Luke Cage he doesn't have the same level of inconsistencies as Sentry.We know exactly what Cage's powers are.They never change.If the handbook or the comics say he is superhuman in all areas accept agility and he has super strength,that's what he has..he's not going to pop up in the next issue with super hearing and be able to teleport.He also won't forget how to use any of his powers are be scared of himself when it's convient to get him out of the battle.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
The inconsistencies that what is listed as what a character is capable of and what is shown in comics is the same for most characters. Look at Cage. He is just 25 tons with titanium hard skin and has beat Doc Samson and gone toe to toe with Wonder Man. And I'm not even gonna start on Juggernaut and the Hulk.I'm just saying i get where your coming from. "
The first sentence either makes no sense or i'm reading it wrong.I don't know how to respond because I don't know what you're trying to say.As far as Luke Cage he doesn't have the same level of inconsistencies as Sentry.We know exactly what Cage's powers are.They never change.If the handbook or the comics say he is superhuman in all areas accept agility and he has super strength,that's what he has..he's not going to pop up in the next issue with super hearing and be able to teleport.He also won't forget how to use any of his powers are be scared of himself when it's convient to get him out of the battle."
The thing is: Most characters are listed as being this or that, but most writers show them in a actual story as something else. I used Cage as an example. Based on his official bio, he shouldn't beat someone who is is more than 3x stronger and more durable, but he did.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
The first sentence either makes no sense or i'm reading it wrong.I don't know how to respond because I don't know what you're trying to say.As far as Luke Cage he doesn't have the same level of inconsistencies as Sentry.We know exactly what Cage's powers are.They never change.If the handbook or the comics say he is superhuman in all areas accept agility and he has super strength,that's what he has..he's not going to pop up in the next issue with super hearing and be able to teleport.He also won't forget how to use any of his powers are be scared of himself when it's convient to get him out of the battle."
The thing is: Most characters are listed as being this or that, but most writers show them in a actual story as something else. I used Cage as an example. Based on his official bio, he shouldn't beat someone who is is more than 3x stronger and more durable, but he did. "
Who beat who is not what i'm getting at.Sentry is stated to have powers he doesn't use and he is also stated to not have powers that he has used.His power and strength grows with mental stability like Gladiator's goes down with confidence..but how are we to know how they feel? The only times you know Sentry is actually unstable is when he's clearly scared or really angry.Are we to assume his low showing are because he's depowering himself by being a nut job or are the writers just terrible?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
The thing is: Most characters are listed as being this or that, but most writers show them in a actual story as something else. I used Cage as an example. Based on his official bio, he shouldn't beat someone who is is more than 3x stronger and more durable, but he did. "
Who beat who is not what i'm getting at.Sentry is stated to have powers he doesn't use and he is also stated to not have powers that he has used.His power and strength grows with mental stability like Gladiator's goes down with confidence..but how are we to know how they feel? The only times you know Sentry is actually unstable is when he's clearly scared or really angry.Are we to assume his low showing are because he's depowering himself by being a nut job or are the writers just terrible?"

Yes! He would lose control if he let go (like he did in WWHulk). He is much more powerful than he is now. He just isn't as powerful as everyone is trying to make him. He is a Superman level character in my opinion, but people want to say he could beat Galactus, the Phoenix and others on that level. He is high herald level in my opinion.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By VIZION2011

The writers are  in fact terrible, however herc is just simply out classed in every way. That just like herc fighting sups with crazy a** telapthic powers to boost. Total a** whooping and mind rape.

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatDance
Phones said:
"will they ever kill sentry off?"
if only

I agree with what people are saying, Herc is good but all Herc has is skill and maybe endurance....what good is that when you can't fly, and Sentry uses ranged attacks. Plus Sentry is much stronger than Herc.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By the creator
Sean Lassiter said:
"the creator said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"
Not in strength either."
In strength too."
When the evidence is there to back that up, then yes.
Until then, no.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hadrelius
VIZION2010 said:
"The writers are  in fact terrible, however herc is just simply out classed in every way. That just like herc fighting sups with crazy a** telapthic powers to boost. Total a** whooping and mind rape."
I agree that if Sentry had the power that he is described to have, he should beat Hercules. But he doesn't.

And because of that, he doesn't outclass Hercules in strength. I've only seen the Hulk surpass him in shown feats on strength (as far as Marvel).
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By VIZION2011

I will say this, everything im saying is based on sentry being at full power  and his right frame of mind unless stated other wise. Sentry is one of the most powerful being in the marvel universe if he's at is prime it will be a good fight but herc woudnt last  long, Demi god ot not.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hadrelius
VIZION2010 said:
"I will say this, everything im saying is based on sentry being at full power  and his right frame of mind unless stated other wise. Sentry is one of the most powerful being in the marvel universe if he's at is prime it will be a good fight but herc woudnt last  long, Demi god ot not."
I agree.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#48  Edited By PowerHerc

Thid one is closer than some people think, but in terms of total sum of power Senty has the advantage.  Hercules IS stronger, but not much.  Hercules has more stamina, but is that enough?  Hercules totally out-classes Sentry in both fighting skills and experience.  Sentry has to hold back from full use of all the power of "a billion exploding suns" because unleashing said power could potentially destroy the world (as seen in WWH).  Herc has to hold back from using his full strength in nearly every encounter he finds himself in, lest he revisit the sins/mistakes of his past causing untold collateral damage, death and unimaginable guilt.  Herc would triumph in a fight with Sentry from time to time but with both going all out for the win, Sentry takes the win.  Hercules is still the stronger of the two, though, ranking only behind the Hulk (when at maximum rage).

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hellos

BFR  

Sentry -
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points