#1 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Could the Prince of Power do what Thor's strength couldn't?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about this one as I don't know what Kurse can do.I will read up on him and see what I can do.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC, Kurse is pretty much twice Thor's power.  Or maybe it was 4 times.

Weak against iron or steel or something....or maybe that was just in ultimate alliance.

Unless he knows about the weakness or I'm badly mistaken, Kurse should take this handily.

#4 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he was stronger then Thor put on his belt of power doubling his own strength, which in turn cause the Beyonder to make Kurse stronger still. So he is atleast 2x stronger.

I feel Herc is stronger than Thor but not that much, but would his battle prowness make a difference as it has against the Hulk in the past?

#5 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I know he was stronger then Thor put on his belt of power doubling his own strength, which in turn cause the Beyonder to make Kurse stronger still. So he is atleast 2x stronger.

I feel Herc is stronger than Thor but not that much, but would his battle prowness make a difference as it has against the Hulk in the past?"
I might not be able to answer your question, but here is a theory, Hercules might not win but he would probably last longer in the fight, Hercules is stronger than Thor, he has to be since the Incredible Hulk title was re-titled the Incredible Hercules the character replacing Hulk (Hercules) has to be at least as strong as Hulk or slightly weaker and Thor's strenght just won't do so they took Hercules who is the God Of Strenght. I feel Hercules could win if he has his mace but with the Nemean Lion Skin he will certainly win. Is Hercules using his mace in this battle?
#6 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"I know he was stronger then Thor put on his belt of power doubling his own strength, which in turn cause the Beyonder to make Kurse stronger still. So he is atleast 2x stronger.

I feel Herc is stronger than Thor but not that much, but would his battle prowness make a difference as it has against the Hulk in the past?"
I might not be able to answer your question, but here is a theory, Hercules might not win but he would probably last longer in the fight, Hercules is stronger than Thor, he has to be since the Incredible Hulk title was re-titled the Incredible Hercules the character replacing Hulk (Hercules) has to be at least as strong as Hulk or slightly weaker and Thor's strenght just won't do so they took Hercules who is the God Of Strenght. I feel Hercules could win if he has his mace but with the Nemean Lion Skin he will certainly win. Is Hercules using his mace in this battle?"

No, just strength against strength. I know there is one in the pic but i just like the pic. I was thinking about the skin but that would make Herc invincible.
#7 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

I might not be able to answer your question, but here is a theory, Hercules might not win but he would probably last longer in the fight, Hercules is stronger than Thor, he has to be since the Incredible Hulk title was re-titled the Incredible Hercules the character replacing Hulk (Hercules) has to be at least as strong as Hulk or slightly weaker and Thor's strenght just won't do so they took Hercules who is the God Of Strenght. I feel Hercules could win if he has his mace but with the Nemean Lion Skin he will certainly win. Is Hercules using his mace in this battle?"

No, just strength against strength. I know there is one in the pic but i just like the pic. I was thinking about the skin but that would make Herc invincible."
Ok, I'm still not sure who will win.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223747 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurse will beat Hercules
#9 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Kurse will beat Hercules
"

Why u say
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223747 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kurse will beat Hercules
"

Why u say"
Kurse is multiple times stronger than Thor... meaning he should be physically overwhelming for Hercules... and if this is a random encounter... Herc may not have the chance to exploit Kurse's weakness to Iron... if he even knows about it... so I think Kurse takes down Herc in a KO Victory
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules Hercules Hercules

#12 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

given the info above i would have to say Kurse would most likely win this although i never count Herc out

#13 Posted by Fresh Prince (4977 posts) - - Show Bio

kurse would win here

#14 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"kurse would win here"

alrite will smith
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223747 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Hercules Hercules Hercules"
Nutty Professor

lol
#16 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:
Nutty Professor

lol
"

hah. i forgot about that
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223747 posts) - - Show Bio
lionheart said:
"King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:
Nutty Professor

lol
"

hah. i forgot about that"
Hell Yeah buddy
#18 Posted by PowerHerc (80842 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse's strength is simply too much for Hercules.  

If Marvel gave him the logical (re: God of Strength) ability to increase his strength as needed, then he wins easily. 

Since that isn't the case, Herc would have to use something made of iron as a weapon to win.  If he knows of the Dark Elves weakness to iron and can thus exploit it or if he'd simply be lucky enough to stumble upon it during pitched battle would; use of an iron weapon seems to be his only shot at winning here.  Barring iron, Kurse wins.
#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse.

#20 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

"IIRC, Kurse is pretty much twice Thor's power.  Or maybe it was 4 times.Weak against iron or steel or something....or maybe that was just in ultimate alliance.Unless he knows about the weakness or I'm badly mistaken, Kurse should take this handily. "

Kurse was 4 times stronger than Thor. 
Originally the Beyonder made him 2x as strong as Thor and when Thor donned his belt of Strength thus equalling Kurse in Strength, the Beyonder simplied doubled Kurse's strength again. 

Kurse's durability was such that he could withstand blows from Thor, wielding Mjolnir, while twice as strong as normal. 

Kurse for the win.    
#21 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

kurse