((Hercules Vs Juggernaut))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

VS ((hercules walking down the street of new york injoying his day then he see she-hulk fighting the juggernaut juggy was makeing fun of her only that her attacks are weak to hurt him so juggy knock her down she knockout him pick a van to end her but hercules hit juggy hard to knock him flying through a building why hercules yelling saying WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEBODY YOUR OWN SIZES YOU BIG DUMB FOOTBALL PLAYER juggernaut come back just look to at his opponent that hit him and the battle begins))

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

lol, why would she hulk fight the juggernaut? if anything they would probably have "fun" in a hotel room somewhere. BTW GREAT INSULT FROM HERCULES, you should write his books :)

juggernaut wins, Hercules can do nothing to him.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ball Buster

Have to go with the jug head.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Hercules, human juggerbitch are you juggernaut's cheerleader of Something Can-Head?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawn The Devil says:

"Hercules, human juggerbitch are you juggernaut's cheerleader of Something Can-Head?"

no, im posting my opinion that is backed up by fact. Hercules can't hurt the juggernaut. He would just get beaten down.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawn The Devil says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"Hercules, human juggerbitch are you juggernaut's cheerleader of Something Can-Head?"

no, im posting my opinion that is backed up by fact. Hercules can't hurt the juggernaut. He would just get beaten down."

Not Really, But Hulk can hurt Juggernaut as could Onslaught and Do not say its bad writing."

WTF does that have to do with Hercules vs Juggernaut?

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Shawn The Devil

the human Juggernaut says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

no, im posting my opinion that is backed up by fact. Hercules can't hurt the juggernaut. He would just get beaten down."

Not Really, But Hulk can hurt Juggernaut as could Onslaught and Do not say its bad writing.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximillius says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

Not Really, But Hulk can hurt Juggernaut as could Onslaught and Do not say its bad writing."

WTF does that have to do with Hercules vs Juggernaut?"

Hercule and Hulk have the same strength base ass, Hercules maybe limitless too. So He can hurt and beat Juggernaut."

and yet neither of them can hurt him. Just open your mind for once.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Maximillius

"Shawn The Devil says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

Hercule and Hulk have the same strength base ass, Hercules maybe limitless too. So He can hurt and beat Juggernaut.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maximillius

"Maximillius says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

Hercule and Hulk have the same strength base ass, Hercules maybe limitless too. So He can hurt and beat Juggernaut."

"

Hulk already did it in two punched Dumb ass Can Head.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximillius says:

"Maximillius says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

"

Hulk already did it in two punched Dumb ass Can Head."

nice, your copying hulk insults to a fellow comic book character. I'm hurt. Juggernaut had to be pulled off of him after knocking him out. but no, that doesn't count does it? because it was prof hulk, right? the same prof hulk that "two punched" him? Interesting double standard. You accept what a character does when it supports your opinion, but you reject what doesn't.

anyways, hercules would lose. He can't do anything to Juggernaut.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Maximillius

"Maximillius says:
"Maximillius says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

"

nice, your copying hulk insults to a fellow comic book character. I'm hurt. Juggernaut had to be pulled off of him after knocking him out. but no, that doesn't count does it? because it was prof hulk, right? the same prof hulk that "two punched" him? Interesting double standard. You accept what a character does when it supports your opinion, but you reject what doesn't.

"

So your telling me that sneaking up on the Hulk choking him and punching him is a Victory? When Hulk destroys him without Sneaking up on him? If Juggernaut is so "Unstoppable", Right whatever then Why does he have to sneak up on Hulk to finally beat him?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximillius says:

"Maximillius says:
"Maximillius says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

"

"

So your telling me that sneaking up on the Hulk choking him and punching him is a Victory? When Hulk destroys him without Sneaking up on him? If Juggernaut is so "Unstoppable", Right whatever then Why does he have to sneak up on Hulk to finally beat him?"

i thought hulk could just get angry and escape? right? that limitless anger that can cause him to punch out of black holes?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Korg

Juggernaut would stomp Hercules. Herc has a hard time with Ares, never mind Juggernaut. All Hercules knows is brute force, and in this battle he is outclassed in that respect.

I guess Herc could win by BFR, otherwise he can't stop (the unstoppable) Juggernaut.
Post Edited:2008-05-28 01:17:44

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggy who?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this one.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor beat juggnaut before, big deal.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow i wonder what's next? juggernaut vs superman? and i don't really know i just found that.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn

I dont think Herc can handle Juggernaut here. Juggernaut pure power maybe to much for the good old Herc too handle
Post Edited:2008-05-28 01:48:30

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"thor beat juggnaut before, big deal. "

no one has beaten thor like that. He wasn't even really fighting him.

was that onslaught picture before or after the gem that was in outer space was somehow ripped from is chest?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

Gonna go with Juggernaut here.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ace High

I don't see why Herc couldn't win. I mean he goes toe to toe with Thor on a semi regular basis with no clear outcome. Realistically Herciles shouldn't lose to anyone in a fist fight seeing as he is the god of STRENGTH. Especially as how in recent time it seems that herc's comic related myths are becoming reality in his own series. So how strong is he is he can lift up the world? Plus WWH for all intents and purposes beat Juggernaut and when WWH fought Herc you can see that the were traded punches quite evenly before Herc lets Hulk win to prove the he is on his side. Plus lets not forget he has 3000+ years of fighting experience and he is a mystical/magic character which Juggernaut has been shown to have a weakness to. Who knows what ancient greek chokehold he could apply, wrestle the helmet off his head then BAM out like the nemean lion!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hadrelius

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
no one has beaten thor like that. He wasn't even really fighting him. was that onslaught picture before or after the gem that was in outer space was somehow ripped from is chest?"

That comic was not the norm for Juggernaut. The call of the gathering made him even stronger than normal.

As far as the battle with Herc. I fel that next to the Hulk, Hercules would be a great opponent for Juggy. His great strength would be a match. The thing is Juggernauts resistance to injury by physical force would be the factor that beats Herc. If herc had his cloak, which made him as resistant, then the fight would be classic.

Juggernaut for the win.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vendel

Shawn The Devil says:

Hulk has never hurt Juggernaut. Also if you are using Onslaught it is the sign of a weak argument. And no one has to say Onslaught was bad writing. To say it is good writing would be the position that needs defending.

Anyways. The Juggernaut is simply more powerful. He is stronger and a heck of a lot more durable.

Herc's only chance is BFR. But that can't be considered a win.

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Danko

I think hercs strength would prove to be a good match for jugs. If Herc would wear his cloak i think he might squeeze out a win. It would be a awesome fight to watch though. But Herc also has some amazing fighting experience, so he could prove to be more then a match for jugs.

And ofcourse

Come on...

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

Okay juggernaut lover stop sucking juggernaut off for one day. Do you realize everytime juggernaut is brought up you use the same damn pic? Do you realize the only time juggernaut actually beat Thor was when he had extra power??

Juggernaut may win this battle but just like some superman fans human juggernauts giving him way to much credit.

Also marvel even stated them selves that juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance against superman. Please tell me what supermans main fighting ability is??

Also is hercules is wearing his special battle armor that protects him from all physical force juggernaut can't do anything to him. Lastly you said no one has ever beaten Thor like that are you just that dumb or pathetic? Look at what happened when he fought mangog. He got his ass handed to him like never before. How about when Thor fought beta ray bill. Juggernaut beating hulk was such a weak fight only two people on the vine know about it you and me. Nobody cares to bring it up thats how pitiful it is so stop saying the same damn thing over and over again.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hadrelius

Vendel says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
Hulk has never hurt Juggernaut. Also if you are using Onslaught it is the sign of a weak argument. And no one has to say Onslaught was bad writing. To say it is good writing would be the position that needs defending. Anyways. The Juggernaut is simply more powerful. He is stronger and a heck of a lot more durable. Herc's only chance is BFR. But that can't be considered a win."

That is so untrue. He's beat him twice (why is this always forgotten). If was beat than its safe to say that he got hurt. Even the comic had him making the classic "oofff" sound bubble when the Hulk hit him in the gut. : )

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

Vendel says:

"zee crusher says:
"Okay juggernaut lover stop sucking juggernaut off for one day. Do you realize everytime juggernaut is brought up you use the same damn pic? Do you realize the only time juggernaut actually beat Thor was when he had extra power??

Do you comprehend that 8th day juggernaut was Juggernaut simply not holding back?

Juggernaut may win this battle but just like some superman fans human Juggernauts giving him way to much credit.

To much credit? Against someone weaker and less durable? To much credit saying he will win?

Also marvel even stated them selves that juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance against superman. Please tell me what Supermans main fighting ability is??

When have they ever said that. Plus Supermans greatest power is his Icon status.

Also is hercules is wearing his special battle armor that protects him from all physical force juggernaut can't do anything to him.

Here is the thing. The Juggernaut is the embodiment of "you can't do anything to him". Herc wearing soem special armor jsut means he stays in the fight a bit longer. The outcome is still not in doubt. he loses. Period.

Lastly you said no one has ever beaten Thor like that are you just that dumb or pathetic? Look at what happened when he fought mangog. He got his ass handed to him like never before. How about when Thor fought beta ray bill.

Well The Juggernaut has nearly killed him twice. In 3 fights. Pretty good record. Not many could say that.

Juggernaut beating hulk was such a weak fight only two people on the vine know about it you and me. Nobody cares to bring it up thats how pitiful it is so stop saying the same damn thing over and over again."

Actually every Hulk vs Juggernaut fight is kind of a big deal. People know them.

Quit being a jackass for the sake of it. Your wrong. Just admit it and you will feel better about yourself.

"

One are you a f@#king retard. Thor has fought juggernaut three times. Juggernaut only one once. The other two Thor nearly killed him if it wasn't for his shield. You say I'm wrong. All that stuff you just posted shows how you don't read comics at all.

Last time I checked Thor hold back. Juggernaut doesn't hold back. Thor beats the infinity watch. Juggernaut loses to the X men on a daily basis yet hes suppose to be stronger??

You say you can't do anything to him?? Why has even the hulk stunned him?? Why did onslaught knock him out with just one punch and they thought he was dead?? Why can't the juggernaut win a fight with out getting amped up??

So shut the hell up. Your wrong once you admit to that you feel that much better okay???

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vendel

zee crusher says:

"Okay juggernaut lover stop sucking juggernaut off for one day. Do you realize everytime juggernaut is brought up you use the same damn pic? Do you realize the only time juggernaut actually beat Thor was when he had extra power??

Do you comprehend that 8th day juggernaut was Juggernaut simply not holding back?

Juggernaut may win this battle but just like some superman fans human Juggernauts giving him way to much credit.

To much credit? Against someone weaker and less durable? To much credit saying he will win?

Also marvel even stated them selves that juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance against superman. Please tell me what Supermans main fighting ability is??

When have they ever said that. Plus Supermans greatest power is his Icon status.

Also is hercules is wearing his special battle armor that protects him from all physical force juggernaut can't do anything to him.

Here is the thing. The Juggernaut is the embodiment of "you can't do anything to him". Herc wearing some special armor just means he stays in the fight a bit longer. The outcome is still not in doubt. He loses. Period.

Lastly you said no one has ever beaten Thor like that are you just that dumb or pathetic? Look at what happened when he fought mangog. He got his ass handed to him like never before. How about when Thor fought beta ray bill.

Well The Juggernaut has nearly killed him twice. In 3 fights. Pretty good record. Not many could say that.

Juggernaut beating hulk was such a weak fight only two people on the vine know about it you and me. Nobody cares to bring it up thats how pitiful it is so stop saying the same damn thing over and over again."

Actually every Hulk vs Juggernaut fight is kind of a big deal. People know them.

Quit being a jackass for the sake of it. Your wrong. Just admit it and you will feel better about yourself.

Post Edited:2008-05-28 07:40:45

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vendel

Alpha says:

That is so untrue. He's beat him twice (why is this always forgotten). If was beat than its safe to say that he got hurt. Even the comic had him making the classic "oofff" sound bubble when the Hulk hit him in the gut. : ) "

So the Hulk knocks the wind out of The Juggernaut once and this is somehow a cosmic event that somehow has never been duplicated? Maybe, just maybe Hulk got a lucky shot in that jarred The Juggernaut long enough for him to be KOed with a physic backlash. You know. His one real weakness.

So no. Hulk has never managed to harm The Juggernaut. He stunned him once. That is the big claim to fame that all Hulkites love to use. You know what? It's pathetic. THAT is what he has managed to do to The Juggernaut in half a dozen fights? Jarred him for a couple of seconds? Tell you what. When he manages to leave a bruise or cuts him then I will give any credit to the Hulk for being able to do the impossible and harm The Juggernaut. Until then it is pure wishful thinking.

Also if you are referring to War as one of The Juggernaut losses. Reread your comic. He never managed to harm The Juggernaut in that fight.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vendel

zee crusher says:

One are you a f@#king retard. Thor has fought juggernaut three times. Juggernaut only one once. The other two Thor nearly killed him if it wasn't for his shield. You say I'm wrong. All that stuff you just posted shows how you don't read comics at all.

Thor nearly killed The Juggernaut two times? Wow. News flash everyone. Apparently everyone else has been mistaken all of these years.

Last time I checked Thor hold back. Juggernaut doesn't hold back. Thor beats the infinity watch. Juggernaut loses to the X men on a daily basis yet hes suppose to be stronger??

If you believe Thor holds back against The Juggernaut then you really are hopeless.

Also when I see "Juggernaut loses to the X-Men all the time" or similar statements I always chuckle. He trashed them every time they ever fought. I can show you scans of him holding there KOed bodies if you want.

You say you can't do anything to him?? Why has even the hulk stunned him?? Why did onslaught knock him out with just one punch and they thought he was dead?? Why can't the juggernaut win a fight with out getting amped up??

Onslaught again? "Is you stupid or is you just high"?

So shut the hell up. Your wrong once you admit to that you feel that much better okay???"

Zee. Calm down. No use getting worked up over something you clearly know nothing about.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hadrelius

Vendel says:

"Alpha says:
That is so untrue. He's beat him twice (why is this always forgotten). If was beat than its safe to say that he got hurt. Even the comic had him making the classic "oofff" sound bubble when the Hulk hit him in the gut. : ) "
So the Hulk knocks the wind out of The Juggernaut once and this is somehow a cosmic event that somehow has never been duplicated? Maybe, just maybe Hulk got a lucky shot in that jarred The Juggernaut long enough for him to be KOed with a physic backlash. You know. His one real weakness. So no. Hulk has never managed to harm The Juggernaut. He stunned him once. That is the big claim to fame that all Hulkites love to use. You know what? It's pathetic. THAT is what he has managed to do to The Juggernaut in half a dozen fights? Jarred him for a couple of seconds? Tell you what. When he manages to leave a bruise or cuts him then I will give any credit to the Hulk for being able to do the impossible and harm The Juggernaut. Until then it is pure wishful thinking. Also if you are referring to War as one of The Juggernaut losses. Reread your comic. He never managed to harm The Juggernaut in that fight. "

My God, what's wrong with you people. If I punch you in the stomach and cause you to lose your breath or beat you down til you can't get up to stop me from cutting off your head means you have been harmed. This is just crazy that you are argueing that its not. We are debating the level of harm, just that he was. C'mon, open your eyes for once and come back down to earth.

I normally keep my emotions in check but I'm tired of all yo Juggernaut, Hulk and Thor fanboys and girl who can't see past their childish admiration. Get over yourself and your character.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vendel

Alpha says:

My God, what's wrong with you people. If I punch you in the stomach and cause you to lose your breath or beat you down til you can't get up to stop me from cutting off your head means you have been harmed.

Then again this is comeing from the person who equated Hulk throwing Juggernaut once to Hulk stopping him.

This is just crazy that you are argueing that its not. We are debating the level of harm, just that he was. C'mon, open your eyes for once and come back down to earth.

Whats crazy is that you continue to press these rather odd points. "hey hulk knocked him down....so he must be able to cut his head off" Thats what you sound like.

I normally keep my emotions in check but I'm tired of all yo Juggernaut, Hulk and Thor fanboys and girl who can't see past their childish admiration. Get over yourself and your character. "

I normally keep my emotions in check. But rampant idiocy by several people tend to wear me out.

Then again I should probably not be visiting multiple boards a night. Compound idiocy really takes it's toll....HA.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hadrelius

Vendel says:

"Alpha says:
My God, what's wrong with you people. If I punch you in the stomach and cause you to lose your breath or beat you down til you can't get up to stop me from cutting off your head means you have been harmed.
Then again this is comeing from the person who equated Hulk throwing Juggernaut once to Hulk stopping him.
This is just crazy that you are argueing that its not. We are debating the level of harm, just that he was. C'mon, open your eyes for once and come back down to earth.
Whats crazy is that you continue to press these rather odd points. "hey hulk knocked him down....so he must be able to cut his head off" Thats what you sound like.
I normally keep my emotions in check but I'm tired of all yo Juggernaut, Hulk and Thor fanboys and girl who can't see past their childish admiration. Get over yourself and your character. "
I normally keep my emotions in check. But rampant idiocy by several people tend to wear me out. Then again I should probably not be visiting multiple boards a night. Compound idiocy really takes it's toll....HA."

If you don't feel that's a win then that can be debated, but I give Juggernayt his props when he has beaten the Hulk but Juggernaut fans won't do the same. They have beaten each other and are capable of beating each other. One beating the other isnt far-fetch.

The thing is the Hulk's been hurt, Thor's been hurt, even Galacatus has been hurt but it's impossible for someone to hurt Juggernaut. Why i ask. He's invuneralbe to harm due to his field or mystic enchantment. Then I say just because a character is listed as being invunerable doesn't mean he is. I give an example Superman, who has been hurt time and time agains but suppose to invunerable. But thing are always different for Juggernaut. The same goes for the Hulk fans who think his strength can beat anyone.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
no one has beaten thor like that. He wasn't even really fighting him. was that onslaught picture before or after the gem that was in outer space was somehow ripped from is chest?"

That comic was not the norm for Juggernaut. The call of the gathering made him even stronger than normal.

As far as the battle with Herc. I fel that next to the Hulk, Hercules would be a great opponent for Juggy. His great strength would be a match. The thing is Juggernauts resistance to injury by physical force would be the factor that beats Herc. If herc had his cloak, which made him as resistant, then the fight would be classic.

Juggernaut for the win. "

he really wasn't more powerful, he was just more focused on getting somewhere.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Okay juggernaut lover stop sucking juggernaut off for one day. Do you realize everytime juggernaut is brought up you use the same damn pic? Do you realize the only time juggernaut actually beat Thor was when he had extra power??Juggernaut may win this battle but just like some superman fans human juggernauts giving him way to much credit.Also marvel even stated them selves that juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance against superman. Please tell me what supermans main fighting ability is??Also is hercules is wearing his special battle armor that protects him from all physical force juggernaut can't do anything to him. Lastly you said no one has ever beaten Thor like that are you just that dumb or pathetic? Look at what happened when he fought mangog. He got his ass handed to him like never before. How about when Thor fought beta ray bill. Juggernaut beating hulk was such a weak fight only two people on the vine know about it you and me. Nobody cares to bring it up thats how pitiful it is so stop saying the same damn thing over and over again."

who cares about juggernaut vs superman? WTF would that prove???