#1 Edited by mikemaximum (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean and Scott are getting remarried in the Bahamas when a drunken Hercules crashes the party. Scott and Jean are furious that Hercules is trashing tables, drinking all their booze and causing mayhem. Can jean and Scott boot out a defiant Hercules?

Jean does not have her Phoenix powers.

#2 Posted by darkbeam (2863 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc.

#3 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11500 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Jean solo by just BFRing Herc into the middle of the ocean?

#4 Edited by God_Spawn (39410 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't see why not save for his super strength to try and counter it. If not, she just holds him for a second or two and says pull for Cyclops to do the BFR himself.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11500 posts) - - Show Bio

#

@thunderbolt30 said:

I wouldn't see why not save for his super strength to try and counter it. If not, she just holds him for a second or two and says pull for Cyclops to do the BFR himself.

Lol

Jean: "God...Demi-God...Whatever....Pull!"

ZARK!

Herc:"OOoooooo youuuuu mmmmuuuuuuttttttthhhhhhaaaaaafffffff #$$%%$()^$^&$^^$$*+###zzzzzzz"..............<Sploosh!>

#7 Edited by God_Spawn (39410 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30: Basically yeah. I would like to see what a full on, sustained optic blasts similar to the WWH would do to Herc.

#8 Posted by HyperViper97 (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean can mentally beat him, that kinda sounds like a cop out tho. Telekenesis and optic blasts are not beating herc

#9 Posted by darkbeam (2863 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jean can mentally take him out then Scott and Jean,but if not Herc.

#10 Posted by darkbeam (2863 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: oh yeah that might work. Jean uses her telekinesis to hold Herc in place and then Cyclops gives him a mega optic blast.I don't think it would but him down right away but continually it might just do the trick.

#11 Posted by comic_book_fan (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

jean solos.

#12 Edited by TheMagicStik (2552 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it might not kill Herc but Scott could definitely knock him hella far away with an Optic Blast.

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (10074 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30: Basically yeah. I would like to see what a full on, sustained optic blasts similar to the WWH would do to Herc.

Nothing.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (39410 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by dondave (39927 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#16 Edited by chiq (2173 posts) - - Show Bio