Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Matezoide:
Where does it say WWH? I hate that, when someone asks who would win, and someone has to bring up WWH, or Rune King Thor, or Superman One Million ect, ect.... Standard Hulk vs Standard Hercules, I thought was the question? Could go either way IMHO, I would bet on Hulk, if he has time to get angry enough too over power Hercules, only Hercules is strong enough too end this quickly, so I would say Hercules would be the winner here.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Matezoide2
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Matezoide: Where does it say WWH? I hate that, when someone asks who would win, and someone has to bring up WWH, or Rune King Thor, or Superman One Million ect, ect.... Standard Hulk vs Standard Hercules, I thought was the question? Could go either way IMHO, I would bet on Hulk, if he has time to get angry enough too over power Hercules, only Hercules is strong enough too end this quickly, so I would say Hercules would be the winner here. "
i know that's not WWH,i am just pointing out that Hercules would have been defeated by WWH even if he actualy fought back
regular Hulk wins because he nearly killed Hercules in the past
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Matezoide:
Yeah, but that was only do too Hercules giving Hulk the time to become strong enough too mess him up, now that Herc knows what Hulk can do, he would try to end in quickly, and hit him with everything he has, right off the bat. IMO Hulk would go down, for at least the 10 count, which is good enough for the win here.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Matezoide2
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Matezoide: Yeah, but that was only do too Hercules giving Hulk the time to become strong enough too mess him up, now that Herc knows what Hulk can do, he would try to end in quickly, and hit him with everything he has, right off the bat. IMO Hulk would go down, for at least the 10 count, which is good enough for the win here. "
the Hulk starts strong enough to hold his own against Hercules,he has enough time to become stronger....it doesnt take much to anger the Hulk,just getting punched by Hercules once will make Hulk mad
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Matezoide:
Not if he gets hit hard enough, you can't get mad when you are not awake. I agree that Hulk can beat Hercules, given the time, only I think Hercules would do what it takes to make sure he does not get that chance. For example, I was at a party, and there was this huge Marine douche bag, he was bossing everyone around and the paty died, and the girls left, and said they were not going to come back unless he left, now I was not sure if I could take him by my own, so I went into the kitchen and grabbed a Cast Iron Skillet, and while he was on the couch watching TV, I knocked him the fuck out, and dragged him out too his truck with a buddy, and we put him inside it and then went back inside and called the girls, when he woke up, he drove home.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Matezoide2
@Xavier St. Cloud:
yeah,but Hercules cant one-shot the Hulk :P 
as for he trying to stop Hulk...what is Hercules going to do? he can only punch him and hope Hulk will stay down

lol at the example btw
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Matezoide:
All he needs is the right weapon, and he is a greek God/ Demi God who knows Gods. All he needs is the right Club for the job.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Matezoide2
@Xavier St. Cloud said:

" @Matezoide: All he needs is the right weapon, and he is a greek God/ Demi God who knows Gods. All he needs is the right Club for the job. "

where is he going to the ''right Club''? he wont sit down and start saying ''yo,Zeus get me a weapon!''
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Matezoide:
Hephaestus. I am sure he has the right club just hanging on his wall. Hercules would just owe him a favor after he gave it too him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Matezoide2
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Matezoide: Hephaestus. I am sure he has the right club just hanging on his wall. Hercules would just owe him a favor after he gave it too him. "
in that case,Hulk suddenly becomes World Breaker and beats the sh!t out of Herc
or he asks Captain Universe to lend him powers,Hulk will just owe him a favor after he skins Herc alive
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hercules.

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Matezoide:
Hephaestus having a strong club dealing with Hulk sounds like something that could happen very easily. Hulk becoming World Breaker, or asking Captain Universe for help would never happen. But The Gods speak to one another all the time. Do you not think that Hercules told the other Gods about Hulk, and do you not think that Hephaestus the Black Smith of the Gods would not go, hmmmm... I will make a better club in case Hercules ever needs it, I can use him to do something for me. It is what the Gods do. Marvel just doesn't take advantage of that conection because Hercules would be unbeatable if he just ran off too Hephaestus everytime he couldn't do something... Okay for the sake of keeping outside influnce out of this fight, I will just let it go, only Hercules can always talk to the other Gods, Hulk can not do anything like that, he has no telepathy to speak of, The Gods can always hear each others crys however, that is a power that Herc has.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Matezoide2
@Xavier St. Cloud: 
you are assuming Herc will get out-side help,by your logic,Hulk can do the same thing
thats like saying Batman would beat Wonder Woman because he can call Martian Manhunter
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Matezoide:
Based on logic of Hercules and Hulk, and comics yes. Hulk almost never asks for help. Hercules has been known to do so, from time to time. Like you said Hulk has beat him in the past, Hercules is not an idiot, and why is it that know one takes resources into account on here, resources are a big part of who a character like Herc or Thor are, because it is a part of their divine abilities. Hulk would have to go find some one and ask for the help, Herc can just summon help.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By the darknessss

herc is so cool,hes a total fav of mine,,,,,,,,but hulky will in time win this,if herc doesnt knock him out with the FIRST shot,then its anger time and things turn nasty.hulk wins 9/10
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#66  Edited By PowerHerc
@Son_of_Magnus:
The Hulk does need to breathe.  The Inivisible Woman put a force field bubble around the Hulk's head in FF # 166 cutting off his oxygen.  While the Hulk was panicing and weakening due to oxygen deprivation, the Thing knocked him out.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: Agreed. 
=]
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mrbobdobalina

Hercules wins.

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@spidey 15:
Wrong, you guys are both wrong here and here is why, if it is within the characters ability to do so, then it is a part of who they are. Read a Silver Surfer thread and you will see what I mean, Silver Surfer never fights as good as he does on the Vine, why because on the Vine he always uses his best tactics and never makes a mistake. Herc can beat Hulk, with the right weapon, and IMO would not fight him without the right weapon, because he has already lost the lets see who is stronger fight too hulk. He would not try his luck again, he would pool his resources, if not then I say that is a load of crap, and this chacter should not be used here. The truth is Hercules has way more to offer than Hulk does.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By the creator

@czarny_samael said:

I don't, but Hulk don't have feats good enough to put him against Herc or Thor. P.S. I've also answer You about Hulk in other thread. "

So by your answer you believe both Hercules and Thor were holding back against the Hulk during the many times they have faught. 
If they were that much more powerful, the battle would not have taken so long or ended so unclearly. 
The Hulks feats is to have faught both Herc and Thor (individually) to a standstill on more than 1 occasion.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Juggernaut (only because he too can get stronger) 
Hercules has the best chance of beating the Hulk in strength for strength battle 
Even more so than Thor in my opinion 
The problem is the the Hulk will get stronger than Herc 
But if Herc struck first, fast and fully : ) 
He coud win this easy
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By czarny_samael666
@the creator said:
"

@czarny_samael said:

I don't, but Hulk don't have feats good enough to put him against Herc or Thor. P.S. I've also answer You about Hulk in other thread. "

So by your answer you believe both Hercules and Thor were holding back against the Hulk during the many times they have faught. 
If they were that much more powerful, the battle would not have taken so long or ended so unclearly. 
The Hulks feats is to have faught both Herc and Thor (individually) to a standstill on more than 1 occasion.

"
You know better than me, that they have feats that puts them (a specially Thor) on higher level. Marvel Earth just don't such a powerfull characters on Earth, so writers often writing them as jobbers. Thor was throwin Midgard Serpent, fought in heart of Sun, absorbed (by Mjolnir) star busting attack, hurt Celestials and Galactus, used superspeed etc. Hulk just isn't in his league, until someone will post scans with Hulk's (at least) microsecond speed reaction, survivng planet busting attacks or planetary strength level.

Also I belive that if they exist, You know them ;)
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Greendevil

Hulk!

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By the creator
@czarny_samael said:
"You know better than me, that they have feats that puts them (a specially Thor) on higher level. Marvel Earth just don't such a powerfull characters on Earth, so writers often writing them as jobbers. Thor was throwin Midgard Serpent, fought in heart of Sun, absorbed (by Mjolnir) star busting attack, hurt Celestials and Galactus, used superspeed etc. Hulk just isn't in his league, until someone will post scans with Hulk's (at least) microsecond speed reaction, survivng planet busting attacks or planetary strength level.  Also I belive that if they exist, You know them ;) "

None of this changes the fact the Hulk has faught both Thor and Hercules to a standstill on more than 1 occasion. 
Just because the Hulk may have not shown a strength feat i.e. picking up an object, to rival theirs, he has still held his own in battle with them. 
As this is a bttle and not a weight lifting event, we should be basing our findings on what their battles have shown........mostly stalemates.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By karrob
@Ace High said:
"

See people say Hulk has more raw power, but Hercules held up the world. Surely that puts him on at least an equal footing?

"
it does...on the fence about this one. Either could win depending on there motivation.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PowerHerc
@StrongestOneThereIs:
I agree with you about Herc having a better chance of beating the Hulk than Thor.   
You make a good point about the Juggernaut, but I'm not totally convinced he has a better chance than Herc at beating the Hulk. 
RJMooreII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By RJMooreII

Hulk has a serious brains advantage, and I'd go with him as the physical leader. Hulk for me.

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78  Edited By Random Bucket
@Matezoide said:
"Hulk wins

@Random Bucket:

Hulk defeated Hercules twice in the past and he would have won in WWH,in 3-4 blows Hercules was already on the ground bleeding....fighting back or not has nothing to do with his durability,if he actualy fought the Hulk during WWH,Hercules would have been as damaged as he did after taking some punches from WWH heck,at one instance,Hulk was taking Jen to a hospital while carring a car and some heros (Hercules included) started to beat on him,but Hulk swated Herc away and leaped to the hospital....he even called Hercules ''Skirt Man'' "

Hulk has been stalemated by a Hercules who had his powers cut in half  ny Zeus and Hercules has also fought the hulk to a standstill numerous times even using his wrestling skills to incipacitate the Hulk. Has Hulk taken on any beings close to skyfather level? has he had thousands of years of experience? has he held up the heavens themselves? I think not. Hulk is a strange character especially back in the silver age and bronze age he was beating down on the avengers with Thor, and Hercules and then he gets whooped by Thor who doesn't use his hammer. Hercules has consistently shown that his base strength is higher that Hulk's and it would take a long time for Hulk to catch up. Even after the Hulk catches up he still has to overcome  superior skill, and experience.
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Random Bucket
@Random Bucket said:
" @Matezoide said:
"Hulk wins

@Random Bucket:

Hulk defeated Hercules twice in the past and he would have won in WWH,in 3-4 blows Hercules was already on the ground bleeding....fighting back or not has nothing to do with his durability,if he actualy fought the Hulk during WWH,Hercules would have been as damaged as he did after taking some punches from WWH heck,at one instance,Hulk was taking Jen to a hospital while carring a car and some heros (Hercules included) started to beat on him,but Hulk swated Herc away and leaped to the hospital....he even called Hercules ''Skirt Man'' "
Hulk has been stalemated by a Hercules who had his powers cut in half  ny Zeus and Hercules has also fought the hulk to a standstill numerous times even using his wrestling skills to incipacitate the Hulk. Has Hulk taken on any beings close to skyfather level? has he had thousands of years of experience? has he held up the heavens themselves? I think not. Hulk is a strange character especially back in the silver age and bronze age he was beating down on the avengers with Thor, and Hercules and then he gets whooped by Thor who doesn't use his hammer. Hercules has consistently shown that his base strength is higher that Hulk's and it would take a long time for Hulk to catch up. Even after the Hulk catches up he still has to overcome  superior skill, and experience. "
Oh also Hercules has fought Thor for weeks and they stalemated each other for a couple of weeks, Thrown Godzilla (the same one who was beating down on pretty much all of Marvel earth), held his own against firelord and Nova(Frankie Raye) (not at the same time) and he then proceeded to "interrogate" Nova within his quarters, When matching strength with Thor they were "generating enough pressure to knock the planet out of orbit", busted up a kree warship with one punch, One shotted abomintation, And he possibly kidnapped Doctor Doom rather than a doombot he thought he got (kinda funny). Theres even more things to show off his power and his durability feats are even better than that. The only thing I can really say about his speed is that I've seen him tag quicksilver before but not anything else to my knowledge (he's strong and durable and he's really fast for his size with very fast reflexes but he isn't a speedster).
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By PowerHerc
@Random Bucket:
Damn straight!
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs: I agree with you about Herc having a better chance of beating the Hulk than Thor.   You make a good point about the Juggernaut, but I'm not totally convinced he has a better chance than Herc at beating the Hulk.  "

He has a better chance if the battle is prolonged 
Hulk will eventually exceed Herc's max 
In the same way Juggy would being that Cyttorak can increase his strength to near limitlness levels
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Random Bucket
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @PowerHerc said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs: I agree with you about Herc having a better chance of beating the Hulk than Thor.   You make a good point about the Juggernaut, but I'm not totally convinced he has a better chance than Herc at beating the Hulk.  "
He has a better chance if the battle is prolonged Hulk will eventually exceed Herc's max In the same way Juggy would being that Cyttorak can increase his strength to near limitlness levels "
how long do you think it would take form the hulk to increase his powers enough to outmatch Hercule's strength plus his skill? I'm sure he would have to be close to a heart attack before he could do that. I'm not saying he couldn't match Hercs strength but when Herc actually knows he's matched and there's a credible threat he uses his wrestling and other assorted skills to put on holds and incapacitation techniques that amplifies the attacks he does. Here's a simile for that: Herc is a guy trying to jack his car up but obviously it's too heavy so he uses leverage via a jack to increase his pressure (or power) many times over that's basically what would happen to the Hulk except to Herc it's more like a human the same size as him that he needs leverage over. And to tell you the truth the Hulk is more of a tank he's not really the most skilled fighter just a brawler he only counters with strength but when he doesn't have leverage especially against a person with strength matching his I doubt he'll get out of those submission moves before he gets choked out or gets some broken bones.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By czarny_samael666
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @PowerHerc said:
He has a better chance if the battle is prolonged Hulk will eventually exceed Herc's max In the same way Juggy would being that Cyttorak can increase his strength to near limitlness levels "
I think that You know Hulk well, so maybe You can post his best feats? This could clear some things here.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By pcbh168

Cool battle. I think Hercules would win.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By crabtree
@the human Juggernaut said:
"

hulk

"
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#87  Edited By goldenshot80
Whats with people saying Hercules?
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By pcbh168
@goldenshot80: Herc's stronger and a better fighter than the Hulk.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By goldenshot80
@pcbh168 said:
" @goldenshot80: Herc's stronger and a better fighter than the Hulk. "
Stronger?? This isn't grey hulk k? Hercules might be a better fighter but I think I saw Hulk beating Hercules with aid of other 3 superhoeres
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#90  Edited By nefarious

Current Hulk couldn't even defeat Zeus. Herc wins with a passion.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By pcbh168
@goldenshot80: I think Herc's stronger, unless Hulk gets mad.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By goldenshot80
@Nefarious said:
" Current Hulk couldn't even defeat Zeus. Herc wins with a passion. "
O_O That was a skyfather
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By nefarious
@goldenshot80: Yep.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By goldenshot80
@Nefarious said:
" @goldenshot80: Yep. "
So how in a way does that say Hercules would beat him?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By nefarious
@goldenshot80: I'm sharing current info. I know Herc can't beat Zeus.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#96  Edited By Outside_85

Although Herc wasnt fighting back during WWH, he looked pretty smashed when his message got through.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Tough call. I'm rolling with Hulk, more Durable and Smarter, could possibly become Stronger.

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MrBigBalls

Hulk Smash!!!!

CapedCrusaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By CapedCrusaider

herc could cut off hulks head with the sword of peleus ryt?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc.